Bare Assets - Cover

Bare Assets

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A very naughty story of a young man enjoying life within a naturist park. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to find a person to date when you tell them you're a nudist? Of course he has a life to live and occupation as well but all roads seem to lead to "SEX" of some kind. This story is full of all kinds of sex. So much even the editor is squeamish.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Mom woke me by sucking on me, but wouldn't let me cum. She said that today, everything my body made was for Zena. She said that she and I should probably cool it for a while, as she felt Zena and I needed to be exclusive at least until the newness wore off a little. She also told me that Zena had begun taking the pill for the last two months, as preparation for us getting married and having regular intercourse.

Before I went down to the wedding, I stopped off at the tree where some of Bee's ashes had been scattered, and had some thoughts of our lost lover. For some reason, I felt comforted and that I was being lovingly sent off to enjoy the rest of my life with Zena. I later found out Zena had done the same and had felt the same thing.

A naturist wedding within a naturist park is similar to any outdoor wedding, except most of the guests and wedding party is nude. Many of the guests from our work and our families were clothed, but made to feel comfortable by the friendliness of all of the park residents. Zena and I were surprised to find there were over four hundred people attending. We ran out of chairs after the first two hundred, after that it was SRO. Standing room only with the standing witnesses surrounding the entire wedding area.

The bridesmaids all had matching headpieces, while the groomsmen all wore cute little collar and bow tie neckpieces. My only adornment was Bee's necklace. When Mark walked his daughter down the aisle, I could see the pride in his eyes. Zora and my mom were sitting together dabbing the tears in their eyes. As Mark kissed Zena and gave her hand to me, I experienced a tremendous feeling of love, making me shiver. Zena had felt it too, with her eyes telling me her excitement.

We went through the vows with smiles on our faces and exchanged rings. I put the wedding ring on a finger with two engagement rings. I wore mine with pride.

The party after the wedding was really something. We had a disc jockey for music and dancing, tons of food that had been made by folks at the park, and loads of soft drinks and punch that our parents supplied. The cake was a creation of one of the ladies from our office who wanted to give it to us as a wedding gift. It was seven huge cakes on stands with a unique set of nude dolls with only a veil on the bride and a top hat on the groom.

As the day and evening wore on, some booze was introduced, making the party a progressively happier occasion. When the party finally began winding down, Zena and I were sent to the cabin to dress in order to catch our plane for the honeymoon our parents had arranged for us. When we arrived at the airport to check in our baggage, our dads handed us two envelopes. The first was tickets to Hawaii and the second contained our resort reservations. Bert handed us a third envelope containing five thousand dollars in cash. He said it was really our company bonus, but he was happy to give it to us early as a wedding present.

Many, many hours later, we landed in Hawaii, having slept most of the way through two long plane rides. We had eaten well three times in first class, had some nice wine and mostly kissed and slept the entire way.

Hawaii was beautiful. The air was fresh and clean, with ocean breezes coming ashore. The resort courtesy bus ride seemed exceptionally long before we finally arrived. As we drove through the outer gates, we discovered our parents had booked us into one of the naturist resorts on the islands.

Once we were in one of the seashore cabanas, we stripped off and showered, getting the grime from our bodies. Zena wanted to take a walk on the beach, and get something to eat before bed, as it was getting late in the day in Hawaii. We enjoyed strolling down to the water line, letting the surf wash up on our legs.

We went up to the dining room, finding out that it was a twenty-four hour a day buffet that served a variety of dishes. For steak, you just waited while it was grilled to order. Some other foods, you also had to wait while it was cooked. This night, we selected to have orders of surf and turf. The lobster tails were steamed right there as our steaks were grilled.

We were served wines throughout our meal, and catered to as if we were special guests. We found out we were one of many couples here on our honeymoon. After our meal, Zena wanted to stop in the lounge for a drink and to visit with some of the other newlyweds.

It was interesting that three of the eight newlywed couples that had gathered there to visit had their ceremony at their naturist park as we had. We were, however, the only couple who lived at our park full time. Zena had them all excited when they heard about our bed and breakfast, as well our cabins. We said we only had five cabins right now but were going to be building at least ten more. Several of the men, who traveled, said that when they came our way, they would bring their wives and use our bed and breakfast to visit with us.

Zena excused us, telling them that we had some important business to take care of as this was really going to be our wedding night, as we had spent the previous night, our real wedding night, in the air. They all laughed and wished us an enjoyable evening. When one of the couples suggested that we were just going to enjoy what we had already experienced many times, Zena turned to all of them and said, "This may seem hard to believe, but tonight, this man is going to be deep in my pussy for the first time. I will experience a hard cock and something more than a finger, for my first time. We haven't been celibate, but let me tell you, Tommy is not going to get a blowjob tonight, and he is not going to get into my butt. Tonight, he is going to make love to me the natural way that we humans have made love forever. She gave them all a twitch of her cute hips and delicious butt as she left, looking back over shoulder saying, "We are going to really, really fuck."

There was amazement on some faces but mostly friendly laughter and cheering.

In our cabana, we showered again slowly drying each other. We were both a little anxious in anticipation of our next loving act. Zena said, "As much as we've made love, as much as we've fucked around with each other, and just plain fucked around, I'm as nervous as a virgin on her wedding night. Oh, wait, I am a virgin on my wedding night." She kissed me softly and looked up at me with half closed eyes. "Be gentle."

I was gentle. I was slow, gentle, and very thorough. I kissed every spot and square inch of Zena's skin. She came easily, over and over, from the stimulation I continued to give her. After giving her an umpteenth orgasm, using my lips, tongue, and fingers, Zena pulled me up by my ears until I was cradled between her raised legs. After a kiss, she said softly, "Put it in. I want to feel my husband deep inside me."

She didn't give me a chance to do it, reaching between us to grasp me; she raked the head of my dick back and forth across her rigid clitoris. With a kiss between us that had so much meaning, Zena pushed me into her past my knob, pulling me into her with her heels. Something inside her stopped me. I was only about an inch and half to two inches deep as I ground to a halt. Zena smiled up at me and said, "Bust it, take my cherry, oh, Tommy, make love to me for the first time."

I backed off a little and battered her hymen a couple of times until, as I was pushing in, she grabbed me by the butt cheeks and with the help of her heels, pulled me past her obstruction.

I felt her wince from the pain until she had pulled me into her as deep as I could go, she relaxed saying, "You're in me, I've really saved my cherry for you on our wedding night."

After a couple of minutes of just lying together, deeply connected, Zena asked, "Try to move in me, I think I feel okay. It didn't hurt too much, just stung real bad."

As I pulled out gently, our eyes were locked on each other's. As I began to enter her again, Zena rolled her hips up to me and shivered, exclaiming, "Oh my, that's good. That's something I've never felt before. Do that again, Honey."

With each thrust Zena was exclaiming, "Oh shit, so good, it feels so good."

After about twenty deep thrusts, Zena's legs locked over my hips pulling me deep into her, and she gripped me with her insides, while shivering through an orgasm. She said, "Oh, Tommy, I came, I came with you in my pussy. More, more please, keep loving me."

Now I was getting excited and said, "I think your insides are going to get their first shower of my cum any second. That sent her into another orgasm, moving her hips wildly, as my thrusts became erratic from my need to cum. Just as it felt as if Zena had peed on me as juices gushed from her, I sent my first offering of sperm into her.

She said, "I felt the first shot and now I feel the warmth of your sperm in me. That's so erotic, so sexy, to have you in my pussy with your stuff inside me." We rested only a minute as her insides massaged my still rock hard dick. The movement and quaking inside her was the same as the active insides of her mother.

This time, as I was bringing her to another big orgasm, Zena asked, "Suck me, lick my pussy, give me an orgasm that way again before fucking me some more. I think I want your lips for this one.

I slid down to her spermy, gushing pussy and began licking and sucking. When I felt her orgasm begin, I slid one finger up her pussy to rub on her magic spot, while sliding another into her butt, and locked my lips onto her pussy, gently battering her clit with my tongue.

That did it. Zena was exactly like her mother. She began squirting streams of juice from her pussy in continuous jets. I kept sucking and she kept squirting over and over again, until she finally held me tight saying, "Stop, oh please stop for a second, before I die."

She pulled me up to her, marveling at how drenched I was, asking me, "Did I do that? Am I as bad as my mom?"

When I smiled, she grabbed me and kissed me, and said, "I'm so happy to be just like my mom. I can't wait to tell her I soaked you on our wedding night, right after losing my cherry."

Zena took a breath and said, "Now, fuck me, don't be gentle, just fuck me. Pound me, fill me with your dick and shoot all your stuff up into me. Make me yours, forever."

As I entered Zena and began thrusting, her hips picked up the rhythm, trusting back in time to give me maximum penetration into the depths of her pussy. The way her hips were tilting, her clit was coming in contact with my dick on each thrust. In just a few seconds she was pressing against me as hard as she could and working her hips up and down as fast as she could.

My juices rose from by balls with a tingling all over my body, then sent jet after jet deep into her. She said, "Oh, Tommy, hold yourself deep in me when you squirt. I can feel it when you do that. Keep cumming, Honey, I'm with you, I'm cumming too."

This time, it was me that collapsed onto Zena. With her legs still wrapped around me, she rolled us to our sides so we were laying face to face, grinning at each other. My dick couldn't make up its mind. At first it was going to get soft, then it grew back to maximum size, then wilted again, only to be followed by stiffening from just the slightest movement.

We kissed over and over until, after a while, we were looking into each other's eyes. Zena's eyes watered as she reached up to touch the necklace I was wearing and looked at the two engagement rings and the wedding ring on her left hand. She said, "Bee's happy with us. She's with us and happy for us. She's saying goodbye, but that she'll watch over us for the rest of our lives, forever."

We hugged each other as we each had our own personal thoughts of our lost lover. I did feel her love as I felt Zena's love. Zena was right; Bee was lovingly saying goodbye.

We fell asleep that way, eventually separating, assuming our favorite sleeping position of me hugging Zena's back with her holding my hand over her breast.

When I woke, I had this strange thought running around in my head. It was repeating itself over and over. I kissed the back of Zena's neck and she turned over to kiss me, saying, "I have this saying in my head as if it's on one of those tracks that just keeps repeating. It's saying over and over, 'This is the first day of the rest of our lives.'"

That's exactly what I had been hearing in my head. Was Bee sending us on our own? I think so.

We kissed so warmly that my morning hardon was thinking more about the sexual urge than the need to go to the bathroom. Zena reached down and tried to fit me into her pussy. She groaned a bit as she worked it in saying, "Damn, did you grow last night. It's almost too big, it won't go in."

"I think you need to be more excited down there for me to slide in. Let me see if I can excite that thing just a little more."

I slid down, kissing and sucking her nipples as I made my way to her pussy. I sucked, licked, and nibbled as her hips began picking up the rhythm. Soon they were working up and down, until with a groan, Zena arched her back real high and streams of juices began shooting from her pussy. She was near yelling when she said, "Hurry, put it in, do me, put it in me."

I slid into her easily and began plunging into her over and over as we kept telling each other how much we loved each other until I lost it. I held myself deep, deep inside Zena and squirt after squirt flooded her. She shuddered and shivered saying, "That feels so strange, so good to know you are coming in me, it's wonderful."

When we finished this time, my dick shrank quickly and we both had to use the bathroom quickly. Zena sat first, and as soon as she rose, I lifted the seat and a rush of pee blasted into the bowl. She stood there watching, marveling at how much I peed at once.

We showered, dried, and were back in the bedroom where we stripped the bed of the soaked sheets, making sure there was a good pad over the mattress. There was not only a good pad, but also a plastic cover between the pad and the mattress. I suppose newlyweds can be wet.

As we walked up to the dining room for breakfast, Zena's hips were twitching differently than I had ever seen them. We were standing in line with one of the couples we had visited with last night, when Zena told the other newlywed wife, "I'm sore, a little itchy, but at the same time I want more. More right now, as much as I can get."

The other girl laughed and said, "Yep, you were fucked for the first time last night. That's just the way you feel. Now whenever you're horny, you'll feel those same feelings. It'll drive you nuts until your lover can put out the fire."

The two giggled when Zena asked, "Doesn't a mouth help you out. Couldn't a girlfriend take care of it?"

"Nothing takes care of it like a real, genuine, flesh and blood dick. A girlfriend can get you off, a dildo can get you off, even another guy can get you off, but nobody can satisfy that itch like the one you love."

Zena thought about it for a second, then the girl lowered her voice and said, "We swing and I can tell you. I can fuck a dozen guys in a row and cum with each of them, but the only one to put out my fire is this one, right here. It's a combination of feeling that special dick inside you, your special man holding you and the love you feel as you're making love. If you guys ever swing, you'll see what I mean. You'll have fun fucking every swinging dick at a party, but you have to keep going back to your guy to get that special cum. I think it's neat the way it reminds me of who I belong to. He says it's the same way for him. He likes to come back to me after each little while."

Zena said to her, "Perhaps you two and us can experiment a little so I can see what you mean."

The attractive newlywed wife asked softly, "You mean swap, or do you want to get together with a bunch of us?"

Zena was holding me around the waist when she looked up at me then at the girl and said "Both, I'm not sure we're going to be into a lot of others so soon after getting married, but I'd like to experience what you were saying."

The girl said, "I'm Sandy and this big jerk is my long time boyfriend and new husband, Charles or Charlie." She pulled him to us and asked, "Isn't she cute, would you like to fuck her?"

That was not a fair thing to do to a guy when you're standing in a line nude. Good ole' little Charlie began filling out and lifting from his body quickly. Sandy gave him a kiss and said, "Down boy, down. Let's save it till after breakfast."

We all laughed and finally were able to move up, filling our plates with a variety of fruits and breakfast treats. After breakfast, the four of us decided to go to the beach. We went by the other couple's cabana to get some lotion and a bunch of towels. When we arrived at their cabana, it had already been cleaned, Sandy gathered Zena to her and asked, as they were tit to tit, pussy to pussy, with Sandy hugging Zena, "Do you like girls? Would you let me lick and suck your pussy until you are nuts about me? Would you let me make you come so hard you curl up into a little ball and beg me to quit?"

Sandy's voice was so hot it was making me hard. I glanced over at Charlie and found he had grown big as well.

Sandy was a real seductress. In a minute, she had Zena on the bed, on her back. But instead of Zena just letting Sandy dive into her, she spun around and pulled Sandy's face into her pussy as she slurped Sandy's wet pussy. In mere seconds, the two had each other coming over and over again. Charlie and I were sitting together on the loveseat, watching the erotic display and stroking ourselves.

The two girls rolled apart, both turning so their heads were on pillows, kissing each other's wet faces as they played with each other's pussy. Zena raised her head and said, "Come here, Charlie, I want to feel the second cock in my life deep in my pussy. I want you to fuck me and fill me with your cum."

Charlie almost came before he could get his dick in Zena. Her little speech was that exciting to him.

Sandy wiggled her finger at me and pointed to her pussy. I climbed onto the bed as Charlie was trying to bury himself in Zena. I dipped down and sucked Sandy from her brown eye to her clit, causing her to raise her hips and shiver. Once over her, I began working myself slowly into her. Charlie was long, probably longer than I was, but skinny. My dick was stretching Sandy to limits she had not felt before.

Once buried in her, we began the undulations of our ancestors, until Sandy was arching her body in the air lifting me with her hips, crying out. Her excitement traveled to me and I swamped her pussy with my juices. Load after load was sent up into her.

When we quieted, we looked at Zena and Charlie. Charlie was lying on his back with his eyes closed, while Zena was nursing on his dick trying to get it back up.

Instead of being still, I had kept moving, moving my still very hard dick slowly in and out of Sandy, making her shudder a little more with each stroke. Zena looked and said, "Isn't that awesome the way he can just keep fucking and fucking. I've watched him fuck ten girls straight after fucking me, then come and fuck me one more time."

"I thought that last night was the first time you've fucked?"

Zena lifted up and turned around, with her butt facing me, and asked, "Do you have any kind of lube I could use?"

Sandy was off the bed in a flash as I got up behind my love and began tonguing and touching her brown eye. By the time Sandy was back with a large tube of KY, I had Zena ready for the third finger. I used the tube of jelly to finish making her ready, then replaced my fingers with my dick. I popped the head of my fat greased dick into her and listened to her groan as she slid back onto me. In a minute, we were fucking with me in her bottom just as easily as I had fucked Sandy in her pussy.

Sandy was all over us. She was kissing Zena and me, then climbed under us to sixty-nine with Zena, making Zena come even harder than she had been coming before. Charlie had come out of his stupor and was watching us stroking his re-awakening hardon. He used some KY and slicked up his dick.

I was concentrating on fucking the tight ring of Zena's wonderful bottom. I felt her begin to come just as I felt someone behind me. Charlie gripped my butt, pulled my cheeks apart and stuck his tongue into my butt. This didn't make me cum, but it did excite me. I didn't know what to think about a guy doing that to me, but I knew he wasn't gay as he just fucked Zena really good. About the time my dick was thinking about beginning to tingle, I got a real big surprise. Charlie had pushed several inches of his long skinny dick up my butt. Holy shit, someone, a guy, was fucking me. I began cumming in Zena, as she was cumming on Sandy's face. The feeling of Charlie's hard dick sliding across my prostate was too much. I was really squirting. Zena could tell there was something different and when she was done with her orgasm, she pulled free of me and turned to see what was going on.

Zena covered her mouth and was pointing at Charlie's dick deep in my butt. She wasn't laughing, but was in shock. Sandy was holding her and said, "Charlie's bad that way. He loves to fuck guys, but never finds one that will take him or that he thinks is clean. He's a real bi-sexual."

As I began to try to pull away, Charlie gently pulled from me and said to Sandy, "Want some of my stuff second handed? You haven't had that in an eternity."

Sandy dove into my butt and began licking the juices running out of me. Zena scooted over and opened her thighs to have me feast on her pussy that still tasted like it had a lot of Charlie still in there. My dick was getting interested again, but I needed to wash it real good before doing anything with it, so I excused myself and went to wash my dick. Charlie came in to do the same and said, "I hope I didn't freak you out, but I couldn't resist your ass. It looked so appealing that I had to do it."

I just shrugged my shoulders then headed back to Zena who was still lying there with her legs spread, idly playing with her pussy. I gave her pussy another lick and came up to give her another kiss. We slid together as if we had been fucking for years and years. I began to make love to my wife as Sandy was trying to get Charlie back up again.

Zena and I fucked, as she became more and more vocal. When I got her right at her peak, I gave Zena several full plunges, then I pulled out and said to Charlie and Sandy, as I slid my finger onto Zena magic spot, "Watch quick, you won't believe this."

Streams of juice shot out of Zena, clear across the room. Sandy became so excited she buried her face in Zena's pussy just as a stream shot out, totally soaking Sandy. Charlie just sat there with his dick climbing stiffer and stiffer.

Sandy pulled away with a soaked face, raw with sexual emotion and half-closed eyes that had a lusty savage look. She dove onto Charlie's dick, pulling him around to fuck her.

I re-entered Zena and fucked her furiously until we both came again. She was juicing again, soaking everything around. We lay there quietly kissing, still connected, as Charlie and Sandy fucked hard, finally coming with groans and moans.

They rolled apart with Charlie saying, "Holy shit, I've cum three times and it isn't even nine o'clock in the morning. Tom and Zena, you two are too much. Christ, this is some of the wildest sex Sandy and I have ever had with someone else."

Zena said, "Let's get some of that delicious Hawaiian sun. We better call housekeeping and ask if they can come change your bed again. It's really soaked."

Sandy was smiling, "It would be worth sleeping on wet sheets to have seen the way you squirt. I've heard of women doing that, but never witnessed it."

Zena answered, "I'm just like my mom. She squirts all over the place when she's fucked just right. This guy here has made her squirt clear across our living room. I've watched and helped him."

"You fuck your mother-in-law?" Charlie gasped. "You really have fucked her, made her squirt and everything?"

Zena said, "She loves to fuck Tommy. She says he's just the tonic she needs sometimes to get her off. I think it's cute the way she sneaks into his shower in the morning or comes into our bedroom as we're going to sleep. Mom will fuck dad unconscious, then come looking for Tommy to give her one more."

"Oh Christ, I'm getting another hardon," Charlie complained. "Let's get out of here before I fuck myself to death. You two are too much."

Sandy said, "If Tommy could get it up again, I think I'd like a little more of his stretcher before we go."

Zena was stroking my very, very hard dick again so I said, "Let's save something for some fun later. Let's get some sun."

They called housekeeping and we grabbed some towels and some beach blankets to lay out on in the sun.

We ran down to the beach and dumped our stuff on a group of loungers with umbrellas. First thing to do was a swim in the ocean. We all swam out a ways, turned, and swam back enjoying the waves. Once back, we slicked up with lotion to help our tans and to keep from burning. One thing about a nudist resort is that all, or at least many of the patrons, are not only already tanned, but know how to keep from burning.

We had fun putting lotion on each other, with Charlie and me swapping wives to slick up their breasts and butts. Fingers were lost in cracks and crevices as we worked diligently to cover them thoroughly.

While we were on the beach, hotel waiters came to bring us fruit or alcoholic drinks. We weren't into booze this early in the day, so we stayed with the energy giving fruit drinks and snacks.

As lunchtime neared, two other couples, who confessed they had just had a foursome to die for, joined us. They said they had fucked each other's wives and their own wives with both guys coming twice already.

Sandy began laughing, telling them what we had done. When Sandy told them Zena squirted all the way across the room, the foursome said almost in unison, "Wow, I want to see that."

Zena whispered in my ear, "So much for us just enjoying each other on our honeymoon. Do you mind?"

I smiled and pulled her to me, kissing her. "I'm having fun watching you have a great time. Of course, it seems I fucked some strange pussy on the first or second day of our marriage too."

Zena whispered in my ear, "Yeah and you even got fucked. Wait till I tell Bert. He's going to be so jealous."

"Don't tell anyone about that. I'm embarrassed about that."

"Why, Honey? I fuck every pussy I can get a hold of. I know you're not gay, so if some hard dick catches you every once in a while, you get caught. Now if you went looking to get fucked, or hunting for a dick to suck, I would be worried, but something like what happened doesn't upset me at all. As a matter of fact, it really excited me. I came just watching him finish in you. I didn't even have to touch myself."

I closed my eyes, hoping it would go away, only to hear her say, "Charlie was the first guy to fuck both of us." She busted up laughing, to my chagrin.

The other three couples were planning a gathering this evening with us and another three couples that enjoyed playing around. They were planning on coming down to the beach with a bunch of beach blankets and having an outdoor orgy. We were going to get a bunch of booze and come down about eleven and play until we couldn't play anymore.

While idly playing with her pussy, Zena said, "I don't think I can wait till then for my next fuck. Who's going to be the third guy in this hot itchy pussy? I need to be fucked. A guy named Bob began knee walking toward her with a hardon leading the way. Bob's wife said, "Oh no, there goes my nooner."

Because we were in the open, we gathered around so we hid the action from anyone looking at us. Bob didn't waste anytime just plunging in. He had a short fat dick that Zena enjoyed, and she came after just a little fucking. Her squeezing pussy brought him off as well. Because Bob was short, he accidentally pulled out and shot his juices all over Zena.

The sight of Zena covered in Bob's juices and her playing in the cum had another guy, another Tom, taking Bob's place. He to didn't stop to sample the wares; he just slid into Zena, fucking her rapidly. Just as Zena began coming, Tom came too, but kept his dick buried in her.

Charlie was stroking his renewed hardon, but Sandy told him to save it. Tim asked his new wife if she minded and she said to go for it, as she wanted to sample Zena's husband. He climbed on and gave Zena several orgasms, as he was able to hold off coming for quite a while. His wife Toni said, "That's his third time since waking up, so he's about done for a while. Glad you got a husband with a hardon, Zena."

Zena's pussy was absolutely drooling cum when one of the girls dove into her pussy, sucking out the juices and loving her clit. Zena came and came again until the husband of the girl who was sucking Zena, came up behind her and fucked into her, rapidly making her come, then pulled free and drove himself into Zena fucking her rapidly, until they were both coming.

He pulled free as Zena looked around with lusty eyes, "anyone else, it's still itchy. Come here, Honey, kiss me, kiss my itchy pussy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.