I Want to Give It a Taste - Cover

I Want to Give It a Taste

by wifescreampie

Copyright© 2009 by wifescreampie

Erotica Sex Story: After hearing so many stories from men who get off on tasting other guys' come, I decided I'd see for myself what all those guys are talking about. I brought up the idea to my girlfriend Stephanie, who's pretty open-minded about things like that and anxious to experiment with our sex lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Slut Wife   First   Cream Pie   .

After hearing so many stories from men who get off on tasting other guys' come, I decided I'd see for myself what all those guys are talking about. I brought up the idea to my girlfriend Stephanie, who's pretty open-minded about things like that and anxious to experiment with our sex lives.

We have what you might call a committed open relationship: We both date (and bed) other people, but we both check with each other when we want to make plans. If one of us wants to see the other on a night when we're all set up to see someone else, that other person has to wait. We're committed to each other first and foremost. But it didn't surprise me that she took so easily to the idea of banging some other guy so I could eat his come out of her.

She called me up one night and wanted to know if I was doing anything special, because she wanted to get together later in the night. I asked her to come over then, but she said she was getting together with a girlfriend for dinner and would see me later. She showed up at my place around ten o'clock in the evening with a bottle of white and a bag of something good and green.

We rolled one up and before we even smoked half of it Stephanie let me know she was in the mood for some stick. I was game too, so I started to give her a little massage on my couch. One thing led to another, as they usually do, and soon we were in my bedroom. We generally go heavy on the foreplay when we're together: a lot of kissing and touching and such. I was getting ready to have myself a little snack (I did have the munchies, after all!) when I noticed that Stephanie's panties were soaking wet, and we'd barely even started fooling around. Her cunt lips were damp and her pussy was already overflowing. The milky fluid that leaked from her cunt looked oddly familiar.

When Stephanie finally noticed that I figured something funny was going on, she told me that she hadn't gone out with her girlfriend but had met—and fucked—a guy friend of hers so we could live out the fantasy we'd discussed. Stoned, surprised and horny as a toad, I gave her a big kiss and got ready to reach another sexual plateau.

Stephanie's pussy was warmer than I'd noticed it to be before and had a definite flavor of something other than girl come. A sharp taste flowed into my mouth as I lapped her labia, with a pungent scent that magnified the flavor I had in my mouth. The fluid was definitely more viscous than Stephanie's usual secretions. The distinct tang also differed from Stephanie's usual pussy nectar. But the combination of the two was intriguing. I felt like a oenophile sampling an exotic vintage, trying to discern and label the individual components. It was somewhat briny, which contrasted sharply with Stephanie's usual sweetness, and also had a unfamiliar hint of musk. I rolled it around in my mouth for a minute before swallowing it, wanted all of my taste buds to experience the unusual sensation. When I swallowed, it left a distinct tang at the back of my throat that I had never experienced before.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.