Strip Poker - Cover

Strip Poker

by wifescreampie

Copyright© 2009 by wifescreampie

Wife-watching Sex Story: Wife and another couple enjoy some strip poker and more!

Caution: This Wife-watching Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Wife Watching   Swinging   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   .

Well, it all began last Saturday when we went rafting with another couple, Todd and Robyn. After a day of sun and a lot of drinking, not to mention some real good pot, we went to Todd and Robyn's for dinner. After dinner and drinks, everyone was feeling pretty relaxed. When Todd suggested some fuck flicks, he and I left for the video store in a flash.

During the flicks, my wife Geri suggested we all play stop poker. Everyone just laughed and kept watching the videos. Well, Todd and I quickly got hard-ons, and I caught Geri looking from Todd's crotch to the hot scenes on the screen and then to my throbbing cock. Robyn seemed uninterested, so I didn't expect anything much to happen with her. After the flicks, Todd brought out the cards. Robyn said she was tired and was going to sleep on the couch, so Todd, Geri and I went into the dining room. After a few hands of stud, we decided to play strip poker. I lost the first hand and took off my shirt. After that, Geri lost—but she took off her wedding band. Needless to say, eventually she would have to drop her shorts, and the prospect of my wife sitting there naked in front of Todd really turned me on.

Todd lost next and removed his shirt. Then Geri lost again. She looked over at me as if to tell me that she was getting hot. She seductively lifted her shirt over her head and, when those thirty-eight-inch tits came bouncing out, I thought Todd's eyes would pop out of their sockets. I've always been turned on by seeing my wife turn on other men, and she was at her best this night. I had a monster of a hard-on.

When Robyn had bowed out and gone to sleep, all I could think about was having Todd and Fred entirely to myself, even if just for a little cock-teasing. I knew they were both hornier than hell from the bulges I'd witnessed during the videos. I was pretty hot myself. By the time I removed my blouse, my nipples were straining to get free. I think I have rather nice-looking tits—and judging from the look on Todd's face, I could tell he agreed. The knowledge that he was looking at my bare tits only made me hotter, if that was possible.

After a few more hands, Geri was totally nude. Todd was obviously enjoying what he saw and Geri was all fired up. Now that she had nothing left to reveal, Geri said that she would give head to the winner of the next hand. When Todd laid down three aces, he said he would collect his prize later, and Geri licked her lips in anticipation.

Then Todd got up and sent Robyn to bed without telling her what was going on in the dining room. Next hand, I lost my shorts. Geri's eyes were on fire. She was determined to get Todd's shorts off—and, after another couple of hands, she succeeded. When Geri then excused herself to go and freshen up, Todd and I retired to the living room. Geri, when she joined us again, leaned over and gave me a very hot soul kiss. She then looked toward Todd and asked me if I minded what she obviously had in mind. I kissed her and told her that I didn't, so she went over to Todd and went crazy on him.

When Todd's undershorts had finally come off, I wasn't disappointed. I couldn't wait to go down on his huge uncircumcised cock, and from the looks of things he couldn't wait for me to suck him off. With Fred's approval, I leaned over and gave Todd a deep French kiss. He was very receptive. I slowly kissed my way down his body, lingering awhile at his chest to nibble on his nipples. My own nipples were soon rubbing against his swollen cock, driving us both crazy. When my tongue and lips reached the head of his cock, I was in heaven. The shaft was so big and hard, and the head felt as soft as velvet in my mouth.

When Geri's mouth reached Todd's cock, she really went to town. Watching my wife at work was such a turn-on that I couldn't help but jack off. Her whole body moved voluptuously as she sucked his boner. When I reached for her dripping pussy, she spread her legs apart to give me access. Geri has always loved having two men at a time and this night was no exception. I soon eased the head of my cock into her pussy and she sat back on it with a deep-throated moan. At that, Todd and I smiled that dirty-boy smile at each other and started going for broke.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.