College Interruptus - Cover

College Interruptus

Copyright© 2009 by DOM

Chapter 34: Emilie Jouis

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: Emilie Jouis - (The story College Education is a recommended pre-requisite for this story.) Short of money to contimue his college education Joe takes a position as schoolteacher at an isolated coastal community. Here he gets to know (in the biblical sense) some compliant mothers, the other schoolteacher and a number of of ripe, buxom schoolgirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

After the first time I fucked Nicole I fell into a routine. The weekend were sexual satiety beginning with Chantal on Friday night, Simone on three Saturday mornings out of four, Nicole on the afternoon of the Saturday I didn't fuck her stepmother and a Sunday afternoon threesome with Julia and Christine. On Test Week I had weeknight visits from Nancy, Aki and Fuyu. Thank God for Cialis. I was still young but not superman.

My spy camera soon discovered that Chantal wanted more than once a week with me. Sunday afternoon the girls and I would watch Chantal fucking one or another of their classmates. Adam first, then to Julia's dismay her brother John and then Jamal. Had Chantal initiated the intimacy or had the boys after their education from Irene deduced that they had another horny schoolteacher available? I'd ask her at the end of the school year.

We had a week break from March 20 to 29 but I chose to remain in Pratt's Harbour. Winter was gone so I was able to hike the hills although the higher ones still had snow on top. It was a relaxing week.

You would think that with the variety of willing females available to me it would make the virtue of the other schoolgirls more secure. And in a way it did. But I still had sexual thoughts about the busty thirteen year old black girl Harmony Jackson and Nicole's thirteen year old sister Emilie. But I didn't seem to have time to pursue them.

Ironically it was April 9, Good Friday, a day of sacrifice that I moved on Emilie. (Or did she move on me?) Increasingly it seemed since I began fucking her sister that she acted provocatively. She didn't have large breasts to flaunt but her endowment was still more than ample for her age. Often she went bra-less and often I observed immodestly opened buttons on her blouse which revealed the creamy swell of her cleavage but not quite her nipples. When my gaze was drawn to the view she would pull back her shoulders and look brazenly at me as if inviting closer examination. I resisted the temptation out of fear of discovery but Good Friday was my (or her) undoing.

For the Catholics in Pratt's Harbour, Good Friday was an all day Mass. Father Murphy encouraged me to attend ... I think he harboured a hope of converting me ... but I declined.

I awoke at eight, showered, made coffee and was sitting at the kitchen table reading the last issue of the Economist when the doorbell rang.

"Nous devons parler, Msieu Aspen," (we must talk) Emilie Comeau said to me urgently when I opened the door to see the young schoolgirl. Papa ask why Nicole get good mark and I not."

I let her in, my spirits sinking as I wondered if my illicit liaison with her older sister was about to be exposed.

"Sit down Emilie ... tell me what bothers you."


"Je sais que vous baisez ma soeur," (I know you're fucking my sister) she said with an impudent smile. "I know that why she get high mark. I want high mark too. I fuck you too. Okay?"

"But Emilie, you're only thirteen. You're too young."

"I not too young. Nicole only douze when Uncle Pierre did her first time. And if we no move here he do me too by now. And you plus beau than Uncle Pierre. I old enough and you make me how you say, horny."

"But Emilie? Are you still a virgin."

"Je suis toujours vierge physiquement mais pas dans la tête, (I'm still virgin physically but not in head) I use finger and pretend you baisez-moi ... fuck me. I want good mark but want fuck too."

To my shocked and delighted surprise my young schoolgirl got up and went to my bedroom, shucking off her clothes as she walked. When she reached my bed she was naked and she turned to face me.

"Je veux que vous prenniez ma virginité M'sieu Aspen ... ce qui vous appel d'Anglos ma cerise," "I want you to take my virginity ... what you Anglos call my Brenda) she said as she looked brazenly up at me.

"It's wrong Emilie," I protested weakly as I pushed down my sweats and shorts and freed my rampant staff.

Oh Msieu ... votre robinet est si grand!" she exclaimed and further aroused my lust for the shapely, underage schoolgirl.

Then after a long look at my semi-erect penis, she stepped closer in front of me and pulled my hands around her waist as she pressed her naked body tightly against me. I started caressing her naked back and soon I was softly stroking her from her sides up near her breasts, to her shoulders, back down to her firmly rounded ass.

Emilie had both hands on my ass cheeks, squeezing them, and pressing her firm breasts and pelvis against me. I bent my knees and soon she had my penis trapped between her legs, and was softly rubbing her pubic bone and mons against it. I could feel her lubrication starting to spread across the part of my penis that she was rubbing herself against.

I gently urged her away from me, and as I looked down I could clearly see the hood over her clit peeking out from the top of her cleft, and the tops of her inner lips not far below it. I was also greeted by the sight of her crinkled areolas, and very erect nipples. I saw too that her knees were a bit wobbly, and that she had already started to develop a bit of blush on her face and across her shoulders and the tops of her breasts from her arousal. She looked at me though half-lidded eyes, clearly very excited, and willing to continue.

"What do you want me to do Emilie?"

"Touchez-moi. Caressez-moi. Sentez ma chatte." (Touch me. Caress me. Feel my cunt.)

"Practice your English Emilie. I'm going to fuck you, pas va te faire foutre."

"Mais I no know English words Mr. Aspen. Baise et robinet et chatte not in books you gave us."

I leaned down to give her a kiss on the lips. She eagerly responded and she quickly followed my example when first I opened my mouth slightly, and then touched her lips with my tongue. In just a few moments, we were fully involved and she was kissing as though she'd been doing it all her young life. As we kissed, I moved a hand up, and started caressing her breasts - first one, then the other; cupping them, giving them gentle squeezes, rubbing my thumb over her nipples, and circling her nipples with a finger. Her response to that was to press herself into my hand even more, and increase the activity between our tongues.

"Mes seins non grands comme Nicole ou Julie. You like anyway?"

"You have lovely breasts Emilie," and I bent lower to take one of the rigid nipples between my lips and suck it. Maybe it was because she'd never had it done before or perhaps her breasts were highly sensitive but either way she pushed against my mouth. Then when I heard her start to pant I laid her on the bed, kissing her all over her face as I did. When she was finally on her back and her legs stretched out, I started working my way down: the hollow of her throat, her collar bones, her upper chest, the tops of her breasts where they rose out of her chest, her sides, between her breasts, and finally - with her hands in my hair - her breasts again.

I could smell the delightful aroma of her excitement: a musky but sweet and fresh scent, an exciting odour that I knew promised a clean and pleasant oral experience. Was she really a virgin? Had she ever been eaten? Was I going to have the triumphal experience of giving this thirteen year old schoolgirl her first tongue-made orgasm and her first cock-made climax too? My cock throbbed and I drooled in anticipation.

I let my hand trace it's way down her body, until I reached her mons, where I softly stroked the outside of her vagina, and made the occasional lap around her clitoris. I was delighted at the amount of lubrication she released, more than enough of it to keep her inner lips and clitoris moistened so that when I started to slide my finger into her and I could hear her when she had a little catch in her I sensed her apprehension.

Lying beside her my mouth traced its way down her belly to her navel, where I licked around it a bit and she started arching herself up toward me, and pressing my face into her abdomen. Slowly I moved further down to her mons. I felt the soft stubble, the beginning regrowth from a week old shave. Did all girls now shave their pussies, even when they were barely through puberty? I paused there, and looked up toward her face.

She was biting her lower lip and when I raised my head from her groin she uttered a faint groan that I read to be disappointment.

"Est-ce que voulez-vous que je mange votre chatte?"

"Oui! Ohhh Oui. Mangez mon cunt chaude s'il vous plait."

When I buried my face in the pulpy wetness of her cunt it only took her a few moments to try and kill me: about the time I got my tongue on her clitoris, she snapped her legs together, and I was afraid she'd break my neck. With a little effort, though, I was able to pry her legs apart again, and continue: alternating between drawing little circles with my tongue around her clitoris, and licking around her vaginal lips, and gently sucking them into my mouth and nibbling them.

My little schoolgirl's excitement was now at its peak, and she was slowly humping her pelvis into my mouth. I inserted my tongue in her vagina and I though she was going to bruise my lips with her pelvic bone, she raised her hips so fast. I proceeded to fuck her with my tongue and she humped herself in such a way that about all I had to do was stick my tongue out, and let her do the work. Would she move that way with her juvenile cunt filled with a big cock?

I moved a bit higher so that my chin was pushing into her vagina and my lips were gripping her hard, slick clit. I sucked it and teased it with my tongue. Emilie was grunting and moaning and gasping for breath and her hands were on my head pressing my face into her crotch and muttering incoherently. I held her hips firmly and flicked her clit with my tongue and suddenly she snapped her pelvis up again, slammed her legs together, and pushed my face into her as she spasmed. With my mouth I could feel her vaginal muscles as they clenched, time and again pushing even more of her fragrant juices onto my chin and down her ass.

"Mon Dieu. Je viens. Je jouis je jouis," I heard her cry out, the sounds muffled by her clasping thighs. Her breathing stopped for several long seconds, as she experienced the first spasm of her first orgasm. Then she gasped, and had another spasm, this one a bit shorter than the last. Several more times it all happened, with each period shorter than the one before, until she was finally able to breathe continuously. It was only then, thoroughly exhausted, that she released my head from between her legs, and lowered her ass and pelvis to the bed.

As she gasped, trying to get her breath back, I moved back up, so that I was lying next to her when she opened her eyes. It took her a few seconds to focus, and a couple more before she was able to recognize me. When she did, though, she wrapped her arms around my neck, and hugged me so hard I couldn't breathe. She finally let go, and laid back again; it was another minute or two before she could try to talk - even then, it took her a couple of tries before she was able to get anything out.

"Merci M'sieu Aspen, merci beaucoup. C'était impressionnant ... awesome!"

"Are you going to do that for me?" I knew, after the excitement of eating her and hearing and feeling her cum I'd blow my load before I got all the way in unless she relieved the pressure.

"Est-ce que voulez-vous que je emploie ma bouche?" (Do you want me to use my mouth?)

"I want you to suck my cock like I ate your pussy. Sucez mon robinet."

The thirteen year old schoolgirl looked at me with a sexy smile.

"A boy asked me do that and I told him he crazy. Mais in grade six quelques mauvaises filles sucez le robinet et baise dans l'âne. Allez-vous me baiser dans mon âne? (are you going to fuck me in my ass?)

"Maybe, but not today," and I slipped a hand under her and manipulated her body until she was kneeling over me. I urged her left hand closer to my rigid staff and it snaked out to encircle my prick, to begin to stroke and then to massage the turgid length, rubbing the skin back and forth and then to slip her hand underneath and cup and caress my balls, cradling their softness in her palm.

"You've given hand jobs, haven't you?"

"Twice she said as her pink tongue flicked over her red lips, her eyes resting hotly on the granite-hard expanse of my weapon and the wrinkled sac of my bloating balls

Poised on all fours now, kneeling between my widespread thighs, her head lowered almost to the tip of my upthrust cock, stroking the palpitating flesh lightly with first one hand, then the other, then rubbing it gently between the palms of both hands, further arousing me.

Emilie plunged her head forward and down. I felt the incredible, hot moist softness of her lips close over the sensitive head of my cock, felt her firebrand tongue lick circles of liquid fire around and around it, flicking into the glans opening, drinking up the lubricating fluid oozing there. My hands in her hair tightened and I thrust my loins upward, driving the length of my massive prick deep into the soft, warm folds of her mouth, feeling it slam against the back of her throat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.