College Interruptus - Cover

College Interruptus

Copyright© 2009 by DOM

Chapter 3: Weekend Wonders

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Weekend Wonders - (The story College Education is a recommended pre-requisite for this story.) Short of money to contimue his college education Joe takes a position as schoolteacher at an isolated coastal community. Here he gets to know (in the biblical sense) some compliant mothers, the other schoolteacher and a number of of ripe, buxom schoolgirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

On Friday morning I slept until nine. The effects of jet lag and time zone change were wiped out by my sexual endeavors with the delightful, young Deepa Dhillon. As I lolled in bed I smiled as I punned her name. I wish I was long enough to get in even deepa, I mused lightly. But then I remembered I had some further investigation to do.

After a breakfast of fried eggs and toast I began to examine the mirror/mural wall for a place to spy on my neighbour. There was a small bracket where the mirror abutted the mural. It was presumably intended to support a potted plant but I saw also other possibilities. The bracket was held to the wall by slots on either edge and when I slid it up I exposed a rectangular hole about 4 inches square. The wall was about four inches thick and insulated as a sound barrier but the insulation had been dug out to the wall in the next room and there was a small hole. Clearly this had been prepared to accommodate the pinhole camera and there was even a little box on which it could be placed. The bug could also be fitted against that wall so the sounds I picked up would be even muffled by insulation.

I set up the camera and the bug and left the leads covered by the bracket. Now when I decided to use the system (if I ever did) I just had to take off the bracket, use the bug's and the camera's USB connectors to hook up with my laptop and get a colour picture with sound.

After completing that I decided I should try the system out. I had a key to the as yet unoccupied apartment so I hooked everything up to my laptop and I could see the bed in the next room. I put it on record and went next door where I visited the bedroom ... which was more or less a mirror image of my own, walked around, talked to myself a bit and generally tried to check out the range of my camera.

When I looked at what I'd recorded I was pleased. The wide angle lens of the camera gave broad coverage of the room with good detail and the bug picked up even small sounds.

I had just put away my laptop and put the bracket back when I heard a knock at the outside door. I opened the door and saw a petite, pretty brown girl who looked up at me shyly and said:

"Sorry to bother you Mr. Aspen. I'm Juanita Lago. I cleaned your apartment before you came and I have to have another clean of the other teacher's apartment but I didn't have a key."

"Sure Juanita ... I'll let you in. Here's the key. You can give it back when you're done."

I watched how her cute, little ass moved as she walked, like her full, round buttocks were mounted independently on ball bearings. If Deepa had not drained me so thoroughly last night I might have checked out the availability of this one who was not a schoolgirl and didn't have a wedding ring.

I gave my spy system a real dry run watching Juanita cleaning the bedroom. There was no doubt that she was thorough. Maybe even nosy. If I got her as a cleaning lady and I was now determined to do so I'd have to make sure I secured anything I didn't want her to see.

"Will you come every Saturday and clean my place, Juanita."

"Oh sir ... oohhh yesss. I like do that very much." The way she answered my question sent thrill through my depleted system. She seemed almost to be offering more than just house cleaning. Damn. That would be perfect. I'd be able to quench my libido without dangerous liaisons with Deepa or other schoolgirls.

The boat was due to arrive in late afternoon and I thought it would be polite to greet my new fellow teacher.

The Dhillon family was out in force to greet their daughter Rhanai and Matsunder was there to also greet the new teacher. Rhanai was easy to identify since she was the only brown skinned girl getting off the boat. She was cute and maybe a bit on the plump side. It was easy to imagine that she would be built like her older sister by the time she reached sixteen.

I watched Mr. Dhillon greet a white girl who I knew must be the other teacher. I studied her as well as I could considering that she was dressed for cool weather with a waist length windbreaker that effectively disguised her bosom. I could see however that she had a delightful, full-lipped mouth, comfortably wide hips and long, shapely legs.

"Mr. Aspen, this is your fellow teacher, Miss Simmons."

"Call me Joe," I said as we shook hands. Her handshake was a bit tentative and her hand was cool, as was the look she gave me.

"I'm Irene,"" she said. And I'm bushed. It's been a long trip."

"Deepa ... you show Ms. Simmons to her apartment. Guru, get the dock workers to take her possessions up right away. And if you can hang in long enough, we'd like you to have dinner with us in about an hour. Can you come too, Mr. Aspen?"

"I couldn't say no to another chance to sample Mrs. Dhillon's food. I'll be there."

The dinner was enjoyable and since she was now dressed in a skirt and blouse I was able to see that Irene was on the opposite end of the tit scale from Deepa.

The most uncomfortable part of the dinner was when Deepa, who was sitting between Irene and me, would lean close and whisper "Chode ga?" Nobody else heard it except maybe Irene.

Deepa was the self appointed chaperone who walked with Irene and me to the school. We entered Irene's classroom from where she could get into her apartment and then Deepa came with me to my classroom.

"Chode ga?" she asked as soon as the door to Irene's classroom closed behind us.

"What does that mean? When you said it at dinner I was afraid someone who understood would hear it and I'd be in trouble. I think Ms. Simmons did hear it ... more than once ... and she got a funny expression on her face."

"It means do you want to fuck ... so? Chode ga?"


"You know we can't. You have to go!"

"Chodo mujhe! Please fuck me ... just a quickie?"

"No Deepa! I mean it. We can't ... now leave before Guru comes looking for you," and I grabbed her arm and virtually forced her out the door.

Then in my bedroom I quickly hooked up my laptop and watched as my neighbour got ready for bed. I was surprised to see that she was sipping from a water tumbler half filled with an amber liquid and then as I peered closer I saw a bottle on the end table beside her bed. It was scotch and not very good stuff either.

I decided to wait until next day before deciding how to proceed and I went to bed. The next day, Saturday was not a success. I invited Irene for coffee since I knew she had no supplies and she chose that opportunity to make sure I knew that our relationship would be professional and distant.

Later my little cock-tease Deepa took Irene shopping and then in the afternoon we met with the School Board. At that time I learned where she'd taught last year and also that she wanted to have a class in ballroom dancing for the upper school students. She volunteered me also as her assistant. With hindsight I know she wanted the dance lessons as a way to get closer to the upper school students but it also worked well for me.

We ate with the School Board at Sun Yat Café, the village's only restaurant which was operated by Jack Chan and was known mainly and politically incorrectly as 'the Chinaman's'.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.