College Interruptus - Cover

College Interruptus

Copyright© 2009 by DOM

Chapter 29: Organized Oriental

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Organized Oriental - (The story College Education is a recommended pre-requisite for this story.) Short of money to contimue his college education Joe takes a position as schoolteacher at an isolated coastal community. Here he gets to know (in the biblical sense) some compliant mothers, the other schoolteacher and a number of of ripe, buxom schoolgirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

On Monday morning as they entered the schoolroom together both Julia and Christine winked at me and placed their hands over they groins as if inviting sex. After more than twelve hours my libido was recharged but their subtle invitations made me nervous.

Grade by grade I spent three hours reviewing the first term's work and outlining what was in store for the rest of the school year. At noon I gave them the rest of the day off.

After a light lunch I went to spy on my new neighbour. I'd go visit her later and take her to the Chinaman's for dinner but I was curious to see more of her.

Chantal was standing by the bed and taking off her clothes. She'd been wearing a pant suit, a brightly coloured one quite unlike the business ones that Hillary Clinton wore. I watched as she removed the jacket and pants and carefully hung them in the closet. Piece by piece she disrobed and each garment was carefully stowed either on a hanger or in a dresser drawer or in the laundry hamper. Then, naked, she went to the bathroom and the microphone picked up the sound of the shower.

I poured myself a stiff drink. The woman's discipline was almost scary. She wasn't going to be an easy lay even if I decided to forget my friendship with her father.

After what seemed like a long shower she came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. She dropped it to the floor and revealed her lovely nakedness, her olive skin flawlessly smooth. She went to the closet and got a white blouse that she donned. She really didn't need a bra anyway I thought. Then she took out a short, plaid skirt that I immediately recognized as the same pattern as the school's issue. She sat on the edge of her bed and pulled on black and white running shoes and at that point she could have been one of my Grade 10 (or younger) schoolgirls.

As I sipped my drink I saw her leave the room and come back with a water tumbler filled with an amber liquid. Was it whiskey? She sat on the edge of the bed and turned on the TV. At once she flipped to a XXX movie and sat back watching it. I was fascinated and extremely aroused as I watched her hand slip up under her short skirt to begin to massage that clean shaven pussy. This lasted for less than a frustrating five minutes before she drained her drink, turned off the TV and left the room.

Soon after that I heard the ring of the doorbell from the classroom entry and I quickly turned off my spy system before I went to answer the doorbell.

"Hi Mr. Aspen ... I thought you'd introduce yourself to me but I'm an impatient woman so if the mountain doesn't come to Mohammed, Mohammed comes to the mountain."

"Please come in Ms. Chan. I wanted to meet you but us Anglo types wait for an introduction. Anyway, welcome aboard. Can I offer you a drink?" She was wearing a short, plaid skirt, a schoolgirl uniform, but I didn't ask why.

"You sure can. June Williams says you drink some awful whiskey but the way she described it makes me think it's what I like. Pour me one of those."

Quickly I poured her a stiff single malt. "Ice, Ms. Chan?"

"No, I'll have it neat and I'm Chantal, not Ms. Chan except to my students. And Dad told me that you're Joe so that's what I'll call you."

"Great, Chantal. That's a pretty name even without the alliterative connection with your surname." (I was trying to impress her with my knowledge of semantics.) I passed her the drink.

"Ha! Makes me wonder about the alliterative connection of your name with 'ass'. Hey, this is good stuff. Sure beats my Chivas. But how are you making out here teaching those big-titted Pratt's Harbour sexpots? It must be frustrating ... unless you're acting like some of your predecessors and taking advantage of their inexperience and innocence."

"It's tempting but too dangerous. I just have to exercise the same sort of self-control that Father Murphy does but only while I'm here."

"Ha! Father Murphy's kind of self-control will get you in trouble but anyway, don't bullshit me Joe. June Williams is my closest friend and you should know that she damn near passed up her scholarship so she could stay here and be your fuck-toy. And she told me lots about you-- and a lot of stuff her little step-sister old her about the good priest too."

"June is a lovely girl, Chantal. I liked her a lot."

"Yeah, sure. She told me how you trapped her but you didn't need to go to all that setup. She'd have spread for you in return for a kind word--no, you didn't even have to give her a kind word. She says she was so horny she was about to explode."

"Yeah, I guess I was kind of devious but I'd been here for three months and I was kind of horny too."

"Damn it Joe, stop bullshitting me. I know you were getting lots and I bet there's not a cherry left in your class. And a couple of the men are wearing horns too. I don't care. After what June told me I want to fuck you. That's why I'm here in your apartment."

I was suitably chastened by Chantal's accurate assessment of my actions. And although in the three days since I got back I'd fucked three cunts the idea of adding a Chinese cunt to my collection, especially a beautiful one like Chantal caused my organ to quiver in anticipation.

"I guess I don't have to seduce or coerce you then, Chantal. You aren't built like most of your Pratt's Harbour neighbours but I'm sure you know that you're beautiful and even if you're not afflicted with the almost excessive mammarial endowments of the other local women and girls you're definitely not a boy or a child. Let's go to bed."

"Does my schoolgirl outfit turn you on?" Chantal asked as she went ahead of me to the bedroom.

"You'd turn me on if you were wearing a Burqa as long as I could see your face. Those eyes, that mouth ... they advertise that you're hot. Hot!!"

I slipped out of my sweatpants to bare my erect cock as we sat on the bed.

"Tell me more about you," I asked as I placed my hand on a sleek, full thigh. "Did a teacher get your cherry too, like June's?"

"Mr. Page was a real lecher. Gawwd!" The woman's had grasped my upthrust tool with an almost reverent expression on her face. ""I've only had Mr. Page and a classmate at college so I'm not all that experienced but you're huge. I don't know if my hot little pussy can accommodate you?"

As the reader knows, I prefer the timid, submissive types and Chantal was a bit intimidating, a strong-willed, aggressive woman. But anyway I pushed her unresisting body down on the bed and when my hands pressured the insides of her knees her short legs spread easily. Lowering my head I began to lick the warm smooth flesh of her inner thighs, starting near her knees, and moving slowly upward toward the pink; clean shaven lips of her rapidly moistening cunt.

My eyes fixed on the narrow pink slit where a tiny dew drop of moisture glistened from the lovely Chantal's eager passionate response. Reaching the already quivering lips of her vagina I flicked out my warm tongue

tip, licking the pungent nectar from Chantal's palpitating pussy. Then I slid my tongue into the depths of the moist valley between Chantal's thighs, lightly tracing the thin coral line separating the vaginal lips upward to the swelling bud of her pink clitoris savouring not only the oily feel of her soft wet cuntli0ps but also the sounds as she gasped with her rapidly mounting excitement.

Her legs were raised now, her heels digging wildly at the bed. She rocked her hips, opening her blossoming folds to be licked. She gurgled quietly, plunging and rubbing her dripping pussy against my tongue and teeth and chin.

"Uuuuuuuummmmmmm ... I love the way you lick my cunt," she said, her voice dreamy and languid. "Dad told me you like Chinese food but I bet he never thought you'd be eating me."

With my thumbs, I spread apart the moistly clinging flesh of Chantal's pussy lips, until the shiny throbbing clitoris was completely exposed to my view. I dipped my face forward and eagerly began to suck on the sensitive area as my fellow teacher humped against my face in growing abandon.

My cock was getting harder and more painfully swollen despite its recent satiation but I wanted to get her off at least once like this. I had her clit now locked between my lips while I thrummed my tongue against it. She rewarded me with a hug of her thighs and I know she could hear the slurpy sounds between her thighs growing louder as her juices and my saliva flooded her vulval flesh and my tonge worked it over good.

"Ohhh ... Yaaahhhh! I'm gonna come, Joe! Ohhhhhh! I'm cummmiinnnggg!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.