College Interruptus - Cover

College Interruptus

Copyright© 2009 by DOM

Chapter 26: Christmas Break

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: Christmas Break - (The story College Education is a recommended pre-requisite for this story.) Short of money to contimue his college education Joe takes a position as schoolteacher at an isolated coastal community. Here he gets to know (in the biblical sense) some compliant mothers, the other schoolteacher and a number of of ripe, buxom schoolgirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

The Christmas break was only a month but it seemed much longer.

My friend Brad met my flight on the 20th. It was a three hour drive from the airport to my hometown which was 30 minutes past the town where Brad worked. Although he was my best friend he'd been a year behind me in school and now worked as a clerk at a drugstore. He was saving up to attend university and become a pharmacist.

"The girls are sure different now from when we were in high school. I'm helping coach the high school basketball team and the stuff I hear makes me think I was born five years too soon."

"What sort of stuff do you hear?" Maybe I didn't have to feel so guilty about Julia and Christine. Would they have been fucked anyway by one of their classmates?

"Well they don't all fuck ... not cuntfuck anyway. But a handjob is like a goodnight kiss was for us. They worry about getting knocked up but so far this year three girls that I know of got pregnant but two of them had abortions. Their fathers are important men so the doctors did it as a favour. I hear all that stuff at the drugstore. The owner sort of forgets I'm there when he talks with doctors."

"What do you mean when you say they don't cuntfuck?"

"Well it sounds like the girls ... most of them ... don't think that assfucking is really having sex. And they feel the same way about sucking cock. I think a lot of them keep their cherries until they graduate but most of them also either assfuck or suck cock ... or both. What are the girls like in your school? Your request makes me think they're no different. Was that girl pregnant? And were you responsible?"

"No to both questions. The guilty man was her uncle in India but she got her period before we used the test kit. All the women ... the girls too in Pratt's Harbour have big tits. There's lots of temptation."

"And you're not good at resisting temptation I know. But speaking of big tits, I think you know little Barbie Dahl don't you? Isn't she related to you somehow?"

"She's my cousin and I don't know what possessed Aunt Bea and Uncle Jim to name her Barbie ... not with that last name. Anyway they're going to spend Christmas with us. But what made you mention Barbie?" I was suddenly once again uneasy at the thought of facing the little girl I'd raped four years ago.

"She'd fit well in Pratt's Harbour. She's the basketball team's mascot and they chose her over the competition two years ago because of her boobs. She's only about five feet tall and she's kind of heavy but on that short frame her tits look immense."

"What else do you hear of her?"

"Well she gives handjobs and some guys say she's sucked their cocks but only when they do the same kind of thing for her. But nobody claims to have fucked her ... cunt or ass. I wish she was a few years older. I'd sure like to try."

I continued to ask about others I knew but after what Brad said about Barbie I became pre-occupied in figuring how I would relate to her. I still felt guilty for raping her but it didn't sound like I'd harmed her much. At least she hadn't become a slut because of it. But had I made her afraid of proper sexual intercourse? Is that why she wasn't fucking anyone? But maybe she was anyway. Brad didn't know everything.

It was late Saturday when Brad dropped me off at home and Aunt Bea and family weren't coming until Wednesday, the day before Christmas. That gave me almost four days to stew about the upcoming with the young girl I had raped four years ago. And stew I did.

She'd asked for it by spying on me when I was doing a secret thing. She gave guys handjobs and sucked cock and God knows what else so by taking her virginity, even by force, I was only advancing the inevitable. I'd made her cum when I raped her. A callow youth would have simply stuck it in and shot his load and she wouldn't have known how it could feel.

Etc. Etc. I tried to salve my guilt with fabricated justifications but it didn't work. I'd been less than honourable with some of my seductions but little Barbie was the only girl I'd physically overpowered and forced to fuck me.

The Dahl family arrived in mid-afternoon Wednesday, Christmas Eve. Even though they lived only a half hour drive away they seldom visited. We had a supper and went to the Christmas Eve service at church. So far it had been painless. Barbie didn't look at me and stayed away from me but I could not miss the humungous boobs that Brad had spoken of. Was she intentionally making them obvious to me? No, it was just my horny psyche that imagined that.

After church we had our traditional Christmas eggnog. Then we continued with my favourite, single malt scotch. Barbie was not given the chance to choose her preference. She was offered lemonade.

I finally got a grudging smile from the pretty girl when I refilled her lemonade and added a large shot of vodka. By the time we called it a night ... shortly after Christmas formally arrived, I'd refilled Barbie's glass two more times and her smiles were no longer grudging.

At midnight we all kissed and wished each other Merry Christmas. Barbie's lips were stiff and cool and she jerked away from me when I added tongue to our contact. We all went to our bedrooms but I took along a glass of scotch.

It was not long, maybe a half hour at most when I heard the stairs creak as they had four years ago ... except that I didn't hear them then. Then there was a tap on the wall in the alcove at the top of the stairs and in the dim light from my bedside lamp I saw Barbie, carrying a glass of lemonade to which I suspected that she'd added vodka.

"Come in Barbie. I don't like drinking alone.

"Don't get any ideas Joe but you still haven't said that you're sorry." She was wearing a blue terrycloth robe but even its shapelessness couldn't hide the swell of her bosom. "You owe me an apology." Then gingerly she sat on the edge of my bed since there was no other place to sit.

"Do you want me to lie to you? What should I be sorry for?"

"You're a real bastard Joe. You raped me ... your little twelve year old cousin. And you haven't spoken to me since ... until tonight."

"But I'd be lying if I said I was sorry. You're the best fuck I ever had before or since. I know it was wrong to force you but you set yourself up for it. So I won't say I'm sorry ... in fact I'm the opposite of sorry. If I hadn't done it then I never would have been your first lover so thank you. But I apologize if I made you unhappy."

"Well you scared me ... when you started to put that huge cock into me I was terrified. I thought you'd split me open but I couldn't believe how good it felt after you made me horny. And you're special even if you're a bastard. The girls say that the guy that gets a girl's cherry is always special. And you're still the only one who's been inside me like that."

It was exactly two weeks since I'd fucked Julia, my last fuck. My cousin had a luscious mouth which I could see clearly and the swell of her bosom was adding to the temptation. Hell, she came to my room of her own free will and when a girl visits a guy in his bedroom late at night it's reasonable to assume that he'll make advances.

I reached out and pulled the girl down on top of me and my mouth crushed her soft lips. Her mouth opened freely to admit my tongue and then we were kissing wetly and hotly.

It took no more that three minutes before my naked body was no longer covered by the sheets and her robe was on the floor baring her mammoth boobs to my kisses.

There was no force needed this time. My short, sixteen year old cousin may have fought hard to preserve her virginity four years ago but now she let me position her body on the bed and mount above her stubby, widespread legs. I could see clearly her pink vaginal slit as it glistened wetly in the light, her sexual excitement secreting droplets which formed like honeyed dew on the clean shaven flesh. I remembered then that she'd had a bush four years ago and had she been as smooth as now I might not have raped her because of her youth. But not likely.

I hooked my elbows under her knees, opening her clean shaven pussy and tilting her broad hips. I lunged forward, my hips thrusting heavily as I drove into her widespread pussy and felt the hot rubbery passage clasp around my cock and absorb my naked surge like a hungry lion. She rocked gently beneath me. "Unnghhhh!" she grunted, and I felt her trying to back away from my thrust bur I levered my throbbing member to the full length of her cuntal tunnel. It was warm and tight as though it had been unused since I'd been the first inside her four years ago. But she was wet and the oily fluids helped her take me easily, wetting and lubricating my path. I thrust lustily until my blood-swollen head hit her cervix, and simultaneously my sperm-bloated testicles crashed resoundingly against the plump, up-tilted cheeks of her ass. I moved harder, flexing my prick as she moaned, imbedded beneath my driving cudgel.

"Oohhh God Barbie ... you're so good," I moaned as I watched her huge tit-melons bounce and jiggle with each thrust into her juicy twat. You're the sexiest girl I've ever seen."

"I don't hunh ... don't ... unh ... believe you," she panted, her words punctuated by grunts each time I hammered her wide hips. I was grinding my pelvis into her savagely, feeling the pliant warm flesh beneath as she strained to meet my pounding jerks until her ass was inches off the bed. I angled my hips and drove into her, trying to establish a rhythm. She breathed a mewling sound incessantly, lifting her body to meet my forward attack, opening and closing her legs about my hips as she labored frantically to climb my solid pole, her head rocking from side to side in the abandoned supplication to our incestuous fornication.

"Yunnh ... unnh ... unnngh," Barbie gasped and no longer reticent she screwed herself tighter to my penis until it sunk to her soft fleshy depths completely. I worked around and around in her, feeling the muscular ridges of her vagina around my smooth sliding cock, my tempo ever- increasing. My shaft continued to surge like a wild beast on a rampage until I was sure it was going to split down the seam, and the intoxicating pressure in my balls was enough to make me scream.

She held me tightly in her short but strong legs, clamping her calves crablike around my hips, only to slacken them for a second and then clamp harder. Her breathing was laboured and she was uttering gasping, throaty grunts which I took as a sign she was approaching her climax. I spurred her on with long, fast strokes while trying to hold back my own orgasm. Her knees drew up as she raised herself even more fully to my battering attack, and her moist splayed vagina bucked wildly against my ramming penis, and she fucked back at me wantonly as though she never wanted to cease.

"Ooooohh ... Oooohhh Goooddd! I'm ... I'm going ... going to ... cummm!" With a sudden deep-throated groan, Barbie began to vibrate uncontrollably; and then I too released my own damned up passion. My cum churned through my boiling balls, up through the tube of my expanded cock and surged into my cousin's wildly clasping cunt. I shoved my tongue harder into her mouth and cupped the globoid cheeks of her soft white to draw her closer around my pumping penis as I beat a wild tattoo against her with my still- emptying testicles. Barbie wailed into my mouth, her questing thighs jerking spasmodically against my belly while I discharged my overwhelming load of sperm violently into her. Finally, I collapsed across her, my sigh of contentment mingling with her own mewlings of gratification.

"My Gawwwd Barbie ... I said that four years ago was the best ever ... but you just set a new standard," I murmured as I lay full weight on her short, buxom frame. I didn't add that her big, soft tit-pillows under my chest were setting as new standard for post-fuck comfort also.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.