College Interruptus - Cover

College Interruptus

Copyright© 2009 by DOM

Chapter 23: Coercion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Coercion - (The story College Education is a recommended pre-requisite for this story.) Short of money to contimue his college education Joe takes a position as schoolteacher at an isolated coastal community. Here he gets to know (in the biblical sense) some compliant mothers, the other schoolteacher and a number of of ripe, buxom schoolgirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

It was just dawning on me that the first school term was about to end. It was essentially the last week of November and Irene and I would be out of here on Friday, December 12 with our return scheduled for Friday, January 16 so classes could resume on January 19. With that thought in mind the week sped by.

I was determined to stay away from the jail bait I really wanted Julia and Christine but to my dismay Irene, although now delightfully submissive had a bad cold so no sex with her. By the time Saturday came around I was hornier than I'd been since my arrival in Pratt's Harbour which is understandable because it was the longest I'd gone without sexual relief from a female during that time.

I got up early and spent an hour setting up cameras to record June Williams doing the housework ... and spying in places she had no right to spy. If all went as I hoped she would return in the afternoon and I would present to her the evidence of her wrongdoing ... and tell her how she could avoid having others know what she'd done.

As soon as June arrived I made my regular Saturday morning visit to the Chinaman's for coffee. I returned to find that June had not yet finished my place, fifteen or twenty minutes later than usual. When she left I watched her in Irene's bedroom. Today she went further than at any time before as she found Irene's six inch vibrating dildo and used it to bring on a panting, squealing orgasm that was all duly recorded.

I intercepted June as she was leaving.

"I really must discuss a serious matter with you Ms. Williams. Please come back this afternoon at two."

My tone of voice was stern and demanding and I saw her quake as she stammered, "Uh yes sir Mr. Aspen. Two O'clock. I'll be here."

June Williams may have been nervous but she was not alone. I poured my first drink at noon and by the time June arrived I had a relaxed glow and was ready to make a move on my buxom, snooping housemaid.

"Come to the bedroom, June. I have something on the TV to show you. Can I get you a drink?"

"Uh no ... well maybe. I don't usually drink but do you have something to mix with orange juice?"

"I'll se what I can find June. You can sit on the edge of the bed and I'll sit on the chair." Something to mix with orange juice, eh? I had a feeling that she did usually drink and maybe a lot. I mixed a strong vodka and orange.

"Do you have a boyfriend, June?"

"No Mr. Aspen. The only guys my age work at the fish plant as labourers and Daddy ... Dr. Williams wouldn't approve."

"Would he approve of me?"

"Of course Mr. Aspen," and she quaffed her drink, emptying the glass. "Is that what you wanted to see me about?" she asked with a coquettish smile.

I refilled her glass, equally strong.

"You're a beautiful young woman, June ... and you appeal to me greatly ... but I have a more serious matter to discuss with you. You probably don't know but my apartment and Ms. Simmons' have extensive security monitoring. So we can see what goes on even when we're not here."

For a moment she seemed to be waiting for me to say more and then she went pale and her eyes bean shifting all around the room, looking for the security cameras.

I turned on the TV and as the screen lighted up I saw the fear on her face. I pressed the button on the VCR and we saw June changing the sheets and making the bed. I paused the recording.

"What did you think three weeks ago about the stains on my sheet?"

"Uh ... nothin' I guess?"

"Did you suspect that I'd fucked a virgin?"

"No! Of course ... no... ," and her voice faded away as her face flamed with embarrassment.

I re-started the recording and after she finished making the bed June went to the bedside table and took out the photos I'd left there. Now she had her arm over her eyes as if by not watching then I couldn't see it either ... the ostrich defense. But she was peeking and saw her hand go to her groin as she examined each of the three photos closely.

"Are you surprised that Ms. Simmons is fucking somebody? And making out with one of our schoolgirls?"

"Oh Mr. Aspen. That's her own private business. And I know the girl isn't Janet so it doesn't matter to me."

"Are you a virgin, June?"

"That's none of... ," and she was clearly about to add 'of your business, but she seemed to realize that my video of her snooping was damning evidence of her malfeasance, "I'm almost, sir. It just happened once three years ago."

"Then I guess you must wish you had someone, eh?"

"No! Not at all!"

"Were you forced ... raped?"

""Yes ... no ... it was my teacher when I was in Grade Nine. He said he'd give me all A's if I did it. But only one time."

"Don't lie to me June. I know a lot about you. I know that you started Grade Ten as an average or maybe a bit below average student. Then partway through the school year when Mr. Page became your teacher you suddenly began getting A's. But last year when you entered Grade Ten with a different teacher, a woman, your marks dropped back to where they had been before. It's pretty easy to deduce what caused the high marks with Mr. Page ... and since the marks continued for four months I am sure it wasn't for a single fuck, not even with a virgin.

The girl's face flushed scarlet as she stammered, "No ... no ... it wasn't like that at all..." but I interrupted her protest to fast forward the tape to the next section which showed June sitting on the edge of Irene's bed fucking herself with Irene's dildo.

"It's a shame that a woman as lovely as you has to waste herself on a plastic tool."

"Oh Mr. Aspen! What are you going to do with those tapes? Who is going to see them?"

"Well June, so far only you and me." I placed my hand on her full, fat thigh below the hem of the short-skirted maid's uniform she wore. "I don't have a girlfriend so perhaps we can provide solace to each other."

"But? Like, you mean we'd go on dates together?"

"No, not that. But you could come back on Saturday night and I'd pay you more than I do for cleaning."

"Mr. Aspen! That's insulting. I'm not a prostitute!"

"Well when you fucked your teacher to get A's it was the same thing."

"It's different ... and it wasn't every week ... only during test weeks."


The effects of the alcohol were apparent in her loss of logic. Now it was not only once two years ago. It was several times. I wasn't the only Pratt's Harbour schoolteacher who got tail for grades. I brought her another drink but was a bit lighter with the vodka. I wanted to fuck her but I wanted her sober enough to enjoy and remember it.

"Now I'm going to show you something that nobody else has ever seen," I said as I handed her another drink and sat beside her on the bed. I took the CD I'd edited of Irene with the boys where I'd blanked out the boys' faces and naturally did not include Jamal since his colour would have identified him. We sat side by side and while we watched Irene sucking and fucking the two boys I was filling my hands with June's opulent charms, taking off her blouse and brassiere and with her co-operation getting off her skirt and panties.

"That turns you on doesn't it June?"

"No! It's disgusting!"

"Well your smooth, fat pussy feels like you're turned on. You're really wet. Do you shave your fat cunt?"

"Don't talk like that, sir. But the hair bothers me so I shave sometimes."

"Does it bother you or did it bother your teacher"

"Please Mr. Aspen? What are you going to do with the tapes?

"If you promise to be my lover whenever I want until the school year ends I'll give the tapes and CD's that you're in, all of them to you."

"Please Mr. Aspen ... I can't ... what if someone found out?"

I turned on the computer and found a Website I had set up that was accessible only by me but of course the girl didn't know this.

'Public School Performers' was the name of the pseudo site and it displayed a list of 'hot videos'. The list included Lesbian Lessons, Teaching Suckcess, Seductive Schoolteacher and Horny Housemaid.

"Which one do you want to see, June?"

"None of them," she replied faintly and ignoring her reply I played several minutes of Irene doing sixty nine and then horizontally humping Julia. I could feel the tension and stiffness in her body but as my hands began taking liberties with her voluminous charms she did not resist.

Then I played videos of Irene sucking Adam and fucking John but this time the boy's faces were not blanked out. Then I played Horny Housemaid with June's face clearly visible as her big, fat tits bounced and her round belly rolled as she dildoed herself to a vocally expressive orgasm.

"Please Mr. Aspen," she said timidly as big tears coursed down over her red, chubby cheeks. Promise you'll take this off the Internet ... the one of me ... and I'll do anything you ask."

"Have another drink June and then undress completely and lie down. Imagine you're at home alone at night and you're horny and need relief. That happens to you, doesn't it?"

"Uh, yeah ... sometimes," and the girl quaffed the remaining half glass of vodka laced orange juice. Within seconds she was completely naked and lying on her back on the bed. She started rubbing her crotch and ass at the same time. Her big tits jiggled as she moved her body wantonly. Her hands sensuously moved upward along her bulging belly and she cupped her tits again. June lifted her breasts up toward her lowered head, opened her mouth and her tongue snaked out to lick her erect nipples. Her tongue swirled around each nub as she feasted on her own breasts.

"Thish ish what I do, sir," she slurred and it dawned on me that the alcohol had relaxed her inhibitions and the videos had aroused her libido so the threat of exposure had been all that was needed to get the result I hoped for.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.