College Interruptus - Cover

College Interruptus

Copyright© 2009 by DOM

Chapter 20: Banged and Buggered

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Banged and Buggered - (The story College Education is a recommended pre-requisite for this story.) Short of money to contimue his college education Joe takes a position as schoolteacher at an isolated coastal community. Here he gets to know (in the biblical sense) some compliant mothers, the other schoolteacher and a number of of ripe, buxom schoolgirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

It was time to make another move on Irene but Julia with her mouth and second-time-fucked cunt totally deflated my libido. Even the sight of Irene once again taking Jamal's black cock did not do much to re-ignite my passion.

On Monday I was faced with only three students and messages from the parents of the others that their children had flu. That was the story all week and I was one of the few in the village who didn't get it. Naturally Irene had to cancel the Friday dance lessons too.

Friday however was the day that Christine got over her bout with the flu. That day she and Janet Williams were my only students so we spent the day reading aloud from children's' classics. I said that they could go home early and at three PM they both left.

Five minutes later Christine reappeared.

She stood in front of my desk and arched her hips at me in an obvious invitation to carry on where we'd left off three weeks ago. It had been one week since her classmate Julia had so ably serviced my needs and the sight of the shapely, nubile beauty standing there and virtually asking me to fuck her again was enough to cause me to downplay the risk of another illicit liaison.

"Mom went to the city today to do Christmas shopping and she won't be back until Monday. Daddy didn't go because he says he has to finish the budget for next year so he'll be working all day. Can I come and visit you tomorrow afternoon?"

"Come at one ... my cleaner will be gone then. But come in through the school door ... I'll leave it unlocked for you. Then nobody will see you coming to my apartment. "I'm really looking forward to being with you, Christine. You're the loveliest girl I've ever known."

If she had a real tail (instead of the figurative one I'd had a piece of) it would have been wagging as she ate up my effusive compliments. And it wasn't all bullshit either.

I started drinking at eleven as soon as the maid left. I was strangely nervous, afraid that I wouldn't perform. I took a Cialis and went for a shower shortly after twelve, determined that I'd be as perfect as I could for the lovely youngster. I felt a twinge of guilt for what I'd done to her, for the way I'd played on her adolescent emotions and senses to get her cherry. But I knew that I'd do it again if she had another cherry to take.

When, after drying myself, I emerged naked from the shower I was welcomed by an image I could only dream of.

In front of my bed a naked Christine stood with her legs spread wide apart, her head and shoulders pulled back, her hands knuckled provocatively on her proud, shapely hips. She was smiling at me with her little mouth parted, her teeth slightly bared, the tip of her wet, pink tongue showing. The wet, petal-like, hair-lined lips of her vagina were presented to my eyes like an Aztec virgin on a sacrificial altar, waiting for a huge, plunging weapon to stab into her. The almost invisible bush of her pubic triangle glistened lewdly in the pale afternoon light. Her large, perfectly rounded breasts, jutted out like twin, inviting ruby- crested mountain peaks, waiting to be climbed, asking to be conquered. Her legs, so long, so full, so satiny smooth- looking at their inner thighs, were moist with the flowing juices of her passion-flowered cuntal mouth.

"My God Christine!" My hungry tool sprang to instant erection.

She displayed the instincts of a prostitute as her hand slid slowly down over her naked belly the fingertips dipping lower through her soft, blonde pubic hair, blazing a path toward the glistening pink slit between her legs. When she reached it, she placed the thumb and forefinger of her left hand on either side of the soft, glistening lips and spread them slowly, slowly, apart, revealing the trembling pink bud of her erect clitoris to my lust-ridden gaze. With her right forefinger, then, she traced down, down, until the tip came in contact with the miniature phallus. She began to stroke it, titillating it back and forth, round and round, sending more rivulets of her lubrication trailing down her inner thighs. And while she stroked her clit, rubbing her finger in maddening cadence along the gaping crevice of her wet, pink cunt.

"Do you like it Mr. Aspen? I saw a girl in a sex video do it and it made me hot. Daddy has a lot of sex videos and since you ... like ... had me, I've watched them a lot."

Like a predatory beast pouncing on its prey I was on my naked schoolgirl, my mouth covering hers, her lips and teeth parting to accept my plundering tongue as my assault carried her onto the bed on her back.

I forced my hands between her shoulders and the bed and ran them down the soft curves of her back and hips, making little mewling sounds deep in my throat. The raised ridges of her spine felt hot, white-hot, to me as she undulated her body against me in slow, teasing rhythm. The sinews of her muscles rippled lightly just under the skin, giving testimony to the predatory power my little schoolgirl possessed. The tenseness of the cords in her thighs pressed against the outside of my hips, and I wondered vaguely how they would grip around me moments from now, when I sent my pistoning cock burrowing deep, into her innermost depths.

"You feel good, Mr. Aspen," she breathed. "All of you feels good, but your cock feels the best of all." Her nails trailed across my back, leaving small red welts in their sharp path. I pushed my hands farther down beneath her, cupping the fullness of her ass in the palms of sweat-slick hands, pulling her crotch hard against me. I moved up and down the fiery slit, sensing it grow wetter and wetter as her passion seethed out of her. Her buttocks began a more desperate rotation up against my loins until her legs, without warning, snaked out wide on either side of me, her calves locking against the back of my thighs, pulling me tighter to her. "Oohhhh, fuck me again!" she wailed. "Fuck me now, Mr. Aspen, fuck me, fuck me, fuckkkkkmeeeeeeee!"

It was hard to believe that this was the little virgin I'd deflowered nine days ago. My prick moved between her legs and she held it tightly, caught between the spread lips of her pussy. She stuck her tongue out all the way and raised her mouth up to mine. Her tongue was like liquid fire, licking all around my mouth, flicking at the corners, and like a soft, flexible pry bar, probing between my lips. Her tongue tip moved behind my lower lip and ran back and forth with long sensual strokes. It bored into my open mouth, avidly seeking its counterpart. It found the tip of my tongue and flicked a tattooing drum beat against it. I was literally on fire with desire, her tongue pushing my desire to ever increasing heights.

All this time her hips had been vibrating, making little movements around and up and down. The motion had coaxed my cock to give up a flood of pre-seminal flow and it now covered the entirety of Christine's sexual center. The stream was flowing down to my balls and coated them and ran down into the crack of my ass. I had never been so wet before, even after shooting a full load of cum. I could not help but moan at the pleasure of the feeling, giving in to the sheer joy of holding Christine against me.

I moved my hands to her buttocks and kneaded and caressed them. My finger tips probed between them, into the cream slickered crevice. I ran my fingers up and down the valley that split her ass, stroking across the little rose bud of her anal opening and then down into the soft folds and creases of the feminine secret recesses hidden between Christine's thighs. Involuntarily, my hips started matching the motion of hers, and we moved against each other, our strokes becoming longer, more insistent with each passing moment. "Oh, God, Christine, I'm getting so close!" I managed to mutter.

"So am I," Christine whispered, "but I don't want to cum this way. I want to cum with you inside, filling me, stroking me, and spurting me full of your man juice. Fuck me Mr. Aspen. Fuck your shameless horny schoolgirl."

I ground my pelvis into the squirming pliant flesh beneath me, fucking into Christine with long, hard strokes. She strained back under me, arching her loins up at me, lifting them both a few inches off the squeaking, already-sweat-soaked bedspread. She moaned and mewled wildly under my pounding, driving body now, opening and closing her legs around my hips as she worked up and down in a pagan rhythm. Her mouth gaped open wide, her head flailing from side to side in wild, insane abandon.

I reached under her, between her rotating buttocks as I drove my pistoning cock into the hot moistness of her pussy. I stretched the moons of her ass wide with my hands, and then dipped my middle finger toward her anus and found it. A small stream of warm moisture was running down the widespread crevice from where I was fucking into her. It lubricated the tight puckered anal ring, and I probed experimentally for a moment. Then I thrust forward with my middle finger, hard, feeling the rubbery opening yield slightly; suddenly, the nether ring gave way completely, and my finger slid in up to the first knuckle in the tight elasticity of her anal passage. She leapt her body upward to crash into my with a wet, slapping sound at the sudden, lancing pain of my digital entrance. And then she was screaming for me, saying, "Aaaagggghhhh, you're hurting me, it hurts, but if you like doing it, it's OK Mr. Aspen."

Yes. This was the next cherry I'd get. I thrust again, sinking my finger to the second knuckle. My compliant and trainable schoolgirl would soon give me her unfucked asshole as willingly as she'd surrendered her virgin cunt.

Despite her seeming reluctance, I felt Christine suddenly begin to screw her buttocks back down on my worming finger until it was sunk to the palm of my hand. I waggled it inside her fleshy passage, eliciting more cries of pain and passion from her. I could feel through the thin wall of flesh separating her two passages, the underside of my driving prick sliding in and out of her wet cunt; I timed the thrusts of my finger with the forward stabs of my monstrous rod, impaling her on two strong, hard, immovable objects. She groaned wildly under me, and I could feel my cock growing and expanding inside her until it felt as though it were going to burst from the exquisite pleasure building in my balls. I had to cum soon, I had to, I had to! If I didn't cum, I was going to go out of my goddamned mind! Oh Jesus, I had never known it could be like this, this good, never, never... !

I wanted her to cum too, to mingle my bursting juices with hers simultaneously, and I began ramming my prick into her still harder, in time with my burgeoning finger skewering into the rubbery depths of her rectum. She gripped me tight between her imprisoning thighs, opening and closing them around me in time to my long, hard thrusts, and I knew that my young, once-fucked schoolgirl was approaching her orgasm. I continued the merciless thrusting of my cock and my finger with all the strength I possessed in my muscled body.

"Aaaaaggggghhhhh, fuck it, that's it, Mr. Aspen, fuck it hard. OOOooohhh Fuuuuuuucccccckkkkkiiiiittttt!"

She continued to chant the words, over and over, drawing each syllable out, spurring me on to greater heights with her obscene mumblings, pounding her heels with rhythmic tempo on my back as she jack-knifed her legs up to mash them against her breasts, offering me the full expanse of her upturned crotch. I wondered if fuck it meant only her cunt or was she begging ma also to keep on finger-fucking her asshole. Her eyes rolled like a hopeless drunk, her face contorted with lust as she sought to achieve her imminent release. And it was all enhanced by the fact that nine days ago she was a sixteen year old virgin schoolgirl. Now she was a sex-crazed female who wanted only an orgasm.

The wordless cries burst from her throat in a low, banshee wail, piercing my eardrums, and she pulled her thighs back tighter until the whole of her widespread crotch was presented to my heaving pelvis. Her ankles locked over my shoulders, and she squirmed her hips beneath me in a wild, uninhibited dance of ecstasy, screaming out her orgasm to me.

I felt the warm, gushing juices of her climax seethe and flow around my thundering cock as I battered my body brutally against hers, as she locked herself up on my prick with all the power in her thighs, as her loins spasmed convulsively against my belly. And then the great, swirl of heat which had been building, building in my testicles became unbearable, and I gasped again and again, and finally the hot viscous load began its frenzied rush from my bloated scrotum along the tube of my cock. I began to spew hot, pressured streams into her sucking cunt in a seemingly never- ending burst, emptying my very being deep, deep up into the warm inner depths of her lusting pussy. I moaned my last final droplet, an eternity later, and then my cock began to deflate; I withdrew it slowly, with a soft popping sound, trailing thin gossamer-like threads of semen along her belly as I rolled over beside her, my mouth open and my breath wheezing forth like a gaffed sea bass. I lay with my front connected spoon-fashion with her back

"My Gawwd Christine ... you're a marvel ... if I didn't know I got your cherry I'd think you've been fucking for years. Was it good for you too?"

"Oohhh Mr. Aspen ... you know it was. Do I really satisfy you? Being so young and all?"

"You couldn't satisfy me more," I murmured as I caressed her naked body. My right hand moved easily and slowly over the prominent rise of her buttocks and slid between the firm hemispheres. Our combined juices had leaked from her pussy and down into the crevice of her as and I felt the little puckered orifice that had accepted my finger while we fucked. I pressed my thumb against it and rolled it around and around.

Christine seemed to like that, thrusting her butt back and wriggling her hips. I tried to push my thumb into her backdoor, but it was not well enough lubricated so I reached around to dip my thumb into her cum-filled cunt and to drag more of the profuse love-grease to her anus.

After spreading it around, I pressed in with my thumb again. This time, the first joint slid past the tightly-clenched pucker with minimal resistance. I pressed harder, pushing my thumb in deeper and working it around and around. Christine moaned deeply and thrust her ass back at me, encouraging me to stick my thumb all the way in her rear.

Suddenly, she started wheezing like an asthmatic and moaning so loudly that it was almost a shout. "Ahhhh! Unnhh! Oh, god! Yes! Unnhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" She jerked back and forth, slamming her ass against my pelvis hard enough to cause audible smacks as flesh met flesh. Damn. She was getting a climax from my thumb up her ass. She was really a hottie.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.