College Interruptus - Cover

College Interruptus

Copyright© 2009 by DOM

Chapter 2: Orientation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Orientation - (The story College Education is a recommended pre-requisite for this story.) Short of money to contimue his college education Joe takes a position as schoolteacher at an isolated coastal community. Here he gets to know (in the biblical sense) some compliant mothers, the other schoolteacher and a number of of ripe, buxom schoolgirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

My system was still acclimatized to an Eastern Time zone so I woke up very early on Thursday. I felt somewhat fatigued from jet lag but as I reached down to touch my semi-erect organ the memory of last night's marvelous coupling with my host's busty daughter sent a thrill of pleasure through me that was immediately followed by a thrill of fear. God, what if we'd been caught?

I stayed in bed until I heard the sounds of activity in the house and then I dressed and went down. Matt was up and the coffee was brewed so we chatted about my job.

"The other teacher will come on the boat tomorrow. Her name is Irene Simmons and she's a Teachers' College grad with three years experience. That's all I know about her."

"I'm looking forward to meeting her. Today I'll get my stuff moved into my apartment and have a look at the attendance register to get a feel for my students."

"Sure Joe. On Sunday after Ms. Simmons gets settled in the School Board will meet with both of you. Deepa will be up soon so she can give you a quick look at the village in daylight and I'll phone the dock and tell them to deliver your things to the school."

The village was small and scenic, perched on the slope of a mountain and overlooking the island studded ocean. Deepa acted as if last night hadn't happened but she kept rubbing her huge tit-melons against me whenever an opportunity presented itself. I was barely able to control my impulse to fill my hands with her mammarial opulence but to do so was so dangerous I did nothing.

It was still only ten AM when she delivered me to the schoolhouse but I already had swollen, aching balls.

"I won't come in with you Mr. Aspen. People might get suspicious if they saw us go in alone," and she gave her shoulders a shrug that set her big tits ajiggle as she smile impishly.

My belongings were in the classroom at the door to my apartment so I busied myself with unpacking. I was better able to appreciate the apartment in the daylight as I oriented myself.

There were two entrances to my quarters, one from the classroom and the other from outside at the top of an eight step stairway. Both entrances came into the room that served as kitchen and sitting room. It was quite large and the two areas were separated by a waist-high divider.

The bedroom was fantastic. One wall was a large window overlooking the water. The adjoining wall was a common wall between my apartment and the other teacher's place was half a floor to ceiling mirror and the other half a hand painted mural of local scenery. My bed was placed so that I could lie there looking out the window and although the bed was quite large, queen size I guess, the room was large enough that it wasn't cramped. And if I looked to the side I could see the mirror and mural.

The wall beside the entrance door was half taken up by a closet and half by floor to ceiling book shelves. The closet was adequate for my need but not overly large.

I unpacked into the single dresser and the closet and put the empty suitcases in the classroom hoping there would be a storage place for them. Then I took a look at the attendance register.

I would have ten pupils, six girls and four boys from grade six through ten and ages 12 through 16. The Jacksons were there for only the last three months of the school year but their transfer papers were there. They had moved from an urban, inner city location which probably explained why 13 year old Harmony was only in grade 6.

There was also a bulky, sealed envelope addresses "To The Next Upper School Teacher" and marked as 'Personal and Confidential'. It was intriguing but I was weary and just then there was a knock on the classroom door.

It was Deepa again and she had been dispatched to take me grocery shopping. I'd noted that the previous occupant had left a broad range of spices, condiments and even flour so I could concentrate on the meat and potatoes things.

As in the morning Deepa was quite proper when people were looking but she was still flaunting those lovely boobs at every opportunity. She helped me carry my groceries home and again did not come inside. That was just as well since I was so horny by then I might have thrown caution to the winds and ploughed her buxom, teenage body right on the classroom floor.

I put away the groceries and stretched out on the bed. When I came to it was dusk so I fried two eggs and made some toast and then began unloading my books into the book shelves. I was almost finished when I found that a small section of the top shelf was only half depth.

Getting a chair to stand on I saw that there was a latch at the base of the back board. I pulled it and the board lifted to reveal a compartment with what looked like headphones. There was also a catalogue or instruction book or something. I took everything out and sat on the bed to examine what it was. It was amazing. I had a listening device; a bug that I assumed could be placed against the wall so I could hear what was being said in the other apartment. Even more intriguing was the tiny keyhole camera.

I spent the next two hours figuring out how and where this equipment had been used and by the end of that time I thought I knew where the bug had been placed, where it had been plugged and after a long search, where the pinhole camera had been placed. But I wasn't sure and I had no way of knowing who the spy and the spied on were. Could I be low enough to use it to spy on my co-teacher?

It was bedtime so I turned on the TV beside the bed and crawled naked into bed. The selection of channels, piped in from a community satellite, was good but I dozed off before selecting one.

I came awake suddenly and looked at the bedside clock. It was only nine o'clock so I hadn't slept long but I had an urgent need to piss so I went to the bathroom which was on the outside wall beside the big window.

When I returned my first thought was that I was having an erotic dream. On my bed illuminated by the light from the TV screen was Deepa Dhillon, flat on her back, completely naked, her big, soft jugs flopping to the sides and her stout legs spread wide apart in an unmistakable invitation.

If her fuck-ready position had not been enough of an invitation her next words took away any doubt.

"Chodo muje ... hurry ... chodo mujhe ... fill my hot phuddi with your big lund."

I didn't know the words but I could easily guess the meaning as I knelt between her open thighs and she reached up to guide my throbbingly erect cock to her fat, wet pussy.

"Mujhse abs aha nahin jata Mr. Aspen. Der mat karo. Apna laurda meri choot main ghusserd do."

"Oohhh yesss Deepa ... oohhh yesss," I moaned as her soft, hot vagina swallowed my cock and I began to hammer her broad-hipped body.

"Haan Mr. Aspen, bahut mazaa aa raha hai. Rukna mat. Aur chodo haan issi terah se mujhe chodete raho."

The girl was only sixteen but she fucked like a pro. Her hips rolled and rotated under me, arching up to meet my downward thrust and then tilting in a way that caused her snug passage to grasp my cock more tightly as I withdrew. My mouth covered hers, our tongues meshing and stifling any more words and her big, soft breasts rolled like fleshy pillows under my chest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.