College Interruptus - Cover

College Interruptus

Copyright© 2009 by DOM

Chapter 19: First Fellation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: First Fellation - (The story College Education is a recommended pre-requisite for this story.) Short of money to contimue his college education Joe takes a position as schoolteacher at an isolated coastal community. Here he gets to know (in the biblical sense) some compliant mothers, the other schoolteacher and a number of of ripe, buxom schoolgirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

My lovely young schoolgirl Christine had done a superb job of draining me with her freshly deflowered cunt so on Friday I acted more like a caretaker than a teacher. That evening our dance class was a challenge ... at first.

Since that day more than a month ago that I had more or less coerced my busty grade eight student Julia Whittier into giving me her virginity I had managed to avoid anything more than the most casual contact even though in her shy way she as giving me signals that she wanted to be with me again.

That night, now that Deepa and Rhaina had left, I danced with her several times. Irene was teaching the slow, romantic dances, ones that caused the dancers to naturally dance close, belly to belly.

Christine took advantage of out first dance to whisper, "I want you to fuck me again. My cunt is sore but it's empty." My fatigue disappeared in a moment and then she was grinding her belly against my erection.

Two dances later Julia was my partner. She put one hand familiarly on my bum and spread her legs to dance so that my thigh was pressed to her groin. With predictable results. Before the dance ended she was grinding her groin against my renewed erection.

My last dance was with Julia again and this time she spoke ... softly.

"I have to talk to you Mr. Aspen. It's important. I never took that pill you gave me and ... like ... I'm late."

"I'm sure you'll be OK," I said in a low voice with a certainty I didn't really feel. My erection wilted in an instant with the threat of social disaster before me. "When can you come see me ... secretly."

"Tomorrow night ... after six ... my parents are having a dinner party and I'm not invited."

My buxom new housekeeper gave me a strange look as she took away the sheets for laundering. Did she realize what had caused the stain? Did she suspect that I was an evil schoolteacher taking advantage of his position of authority to debauch one of his young schoolgirls. Did it make her worry about her busty, thirteen year old half-sister? Or maybe, did she want some of the same?

I spent much of the afternoon drinking while I watched Irene go both ways, first again with Jamal and then orally with young Beulah. The doorbell rang at exactly six PM and I braced myself for a serious discussion.

Julia Whittier of course didn't know that only six nights ago her mother had visited me and in her usual magnificent manner had drained my lust. Of course since then Julia's schoolmate Christine had done the same although in a much more amateurish way. When I saw Julia the memory of taking her virginity came rushing back.

She was wearing her school uniform. It was almost as if the girls (or at least she and Christine) sensed that their school uniforms with the short skirts and the pure white blouses had an aphrodisiacal effect on me. But I could see also that Julia had eschewed a brassiere for her heavy boobs sagged almost to her navel and under the blouse they jiggled jelly-like at every movement.

"Come Julia ... come and sit with me and tell me what's going on." I led her right into the bedroom where I'd set up the VCR in case some more coercion was needed.

"You're mean, Mr. Aspen. You made me ... sort of forced me to ... you know? You took my virginity ... ruined me. And you never asked me back."

"But? Like? You say you're late?"

"No. I just said that to get your attention ... to get you to see me again. I took the pill like you said. But I'm in love with you."

A feeling of great relief washed over me. Her adolescent infatuation I could cope with but a baby would be something else...

"We both know that what I did was wrong. I feel guilty ... so guilty I didn't want to talk to you. And I thought you'd be mad at me."

"I should be, sir, but ... but ... I want you to do it again."

I placed my hand on her full, bare thigh just below the hem of her short skirt. "So you're not mad at me?"

"Didn't I do it right? Am I too fat? Didn't I satisfy you? Was I too tight? Was there something more you wanted and didn't get?"

"My God no, Julia. You're a wonderful, hot, sexy fuck. Your tight cunt is perfect ... and I want more of you ... your sexy mouth and your lovely ass but I never tried yet to get them."

The girl dissolved into tears as she turned to me, put her arms around me and tilted her soft mouth to mine for a kiss. As I fumbled with the waistband of her skirt she unbuttoned her blouse. Within a minute we were horizontal on my bed, both totally naked and our mouths still mashed together in a tongue tangling, spit-swapping kiss.

"I love your big soft tits Julia ... and your soft, wet cunt." I had one hand between her readily parted thighs fingering her clit and probing her once-fucked channel. At once she was breathing hard and writhing against my fingers. In preparation for her visit I'd taken a Cialis so I knew I could last but I wanted another cherry ... her mouth.

"Suck my cock Julie ... I want you to wrap those pretty lips around my cock," I moaned as I lay on my back and while still fingering her pussy I pulled her head down to where my rock hard cock was standing out from my hairy groin.

Her warm hand snaked out and encircled my prick, to begin or at least tried to. Then she began to massage the turgid length, rubbing the skin back and forth and then to slip her hand underneath and cup and caress my balls, cradling them in her palm.

I watched the way her tongue flicked over her red lips, her eyes resting hotly on the granite-hard shaft of my weapon and at the wrinkled sac of my bloated balls. The way I felt it was hard to believe that one of this girl's classmates had drained me totally in the course of giving me her virginity.

"Will you suck my cock Julia?" I asked even as I urged her to a kneeling position.

"I've never done it before," the girl said timidly but, poised on all fours now, kneeling between my widespread thighs, her head lowered almost to the tip of my upthrust cock, stroking the palpitating flesh lightly with first one hand, then the other, then rubbing it gently between the palms of both hands, further arousing me.

"Just open your sexy mouth Julia ... go down on me and take my cock into you mouth ... let it slide over your tongue until you think it's going to choke you."

Julia plunged her head forward and down. I felt the incredible, hot moist softness of her lips close over the sensitive head of his cock, felt her firebrand tongue lick circles of liquid fire around and around it, flicking into the glans opening, drinking up the lubricating fluid oozing there. My hands in her hair tightened and I thrust my loins upward, driving almost four inches of my thick prick deep into the soft, warm folds of her mouth, feeling it bump against the back of her throat and causing her to gag.

Julia drew back slightly, so that her tongue was pressed to the slickness of my bulbous glans and then I felt her, twirling her tongue maddeningly faster around the blood-inflated head.

"You have done this before haven't you Julia?"

She lifted her head and released my cock, a stringy strand of pre-cum still connecting the purple knob of my tool with her soft, red lips.

"Hee hee. There's an instructional video you can watch on TV ... but I'm not s'posed to. It shows how to do everything ... even deep throat." Then she began to suck me rhythmically, with all the practiced expertise of a prostitute. I watched her convoluted lips working on my cock, watched the soft wet skin of her mouth pucker outward and then back in again as she sawed her mouth over more than half of my rigid tool. The sight of her sucking me increased my arousal, and my loins tensed and jerked upward into her face.

Julia raised her head again. "Am I doing it good? I like the feel ... the taste ... it's lots better than Mom's toy that I practiced with."

"My Gawwd Julia, it's hard to believe you never did this before."

"You're making it easier Mr. Aspen ... all that slippery juice you're producing." Then she tilted her head back slightly and stuck her tongue out just a bit. Her apprehension showed in her eyes as she took a deep breath and opened her mouth wide.

"Oohhh my Gawwdd," I moaned with pleasure as she took me deeper. The grip of her lips on my shaft relaxed as she opened her mouth wider and took a deep breath. I felt the tip of my cock bump the back of her throat but this time she didn't gag. Three times she took me in that far and then it felt like she stuck her tongue out farther for a moment and as she drew it back into her mouth I felt a hot constriction around my cock.

Oh God Julia ... superb," I groaned and for a moment she backed away. I heard and felt her sudden intake of breath rush past my throbbing prick and then to my amazement she went down ... and down ... and down until her nose was mashed to my hairy pubis.

The sight was incredibly erotic and the feel was totally delightful as I watched all the fleshy expanse of my cock disappearing as I thrust up into her mouth so that only a small stretch of it showed white and glistening with saliva wetness between her lips.

Her tongue, with a nerve-shattering lick on the outstroke, was like a separate entity, a thing gone wild with lust, making the head jerk and convulse as though it, too, were a thing alive with a mind of its own. She sucked hungrily and seemed to be caught up in the task of what she was doing, her concentration as full and complete as when she was doing algebra. Her big, soft breasts jiggled wildly below her pumping head, adding to the lust-inciting picture I was viewing.

Julia slaved below, her body glistening from pustules of lust- sweat. The pressure grew and grew in my balls, and I shoved my loins up hard against her face, hearing her protesting mumble, not heeding it in my desire for the final release of the maddening buildup of semen in my scrotum

I felt the eruption take place, felt the first stream of white-hot fire leap along the passage of my plunging cock. I gasped, my lips pulling back across my teeth as though I was in agony instead of orgasmic ecstasy. My cock began a sudden wild, convulsive jerking that flooded without advance warning Julia's madly sucking mouth with rush after rush of burning semen, bloating her cheeks outward with each spurt until she was forced to swallow wildly to keep from choking, mewling and crooning and tickling my balls with the tips of her fingernails

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.