College Interruptus - Cover

College Interruptus

Copyright© 2009 by DOM

Chapter 14: Real Asian Ass

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Real Asian Ass - (The story College Education is a recommended pre-requisite for this story.) Short of money to contimue his college education Joe takes a position as schoolteacher at an isolated coastal community. Here he gets to know (in the biblical sense) some compliant mothers, the other schoolteacher and a number of of ripe, buxom schoolgirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

Deepa and Rhaina were both missing from the Friday night dance lesson. Irene reported that they'd called to say they were sick. After having the Watanabe woman and her daughter during the previous two days the thought that one of the Dhillon girls wasn't coming didn't bother me. I needed the rest.

On Saturday Juanita informed me that Tanya had gone back to the Phillipines until after Christmas and that she would not be able to visit me that night either. That was more rest than I wanted.

Irene's visitor on Saturday afternoon was little Beulah again. I sat back with a glass of whiskey and watched as the woman paid oral homage to her juvenile companion, her own grade five schoolgirl.

"Ohhh Ms. Simmons ... it's so good when you do me. The boys just stick in and shoot their loads and that's all. I have to frig myself after they're done with me. But do me all the way and make me cum and cum and cum. Does that mean that I'm a lesbian?"

"I don't think so Beulah. I'm going to try to satisfy in a different way ... the boys' way."

The little twelve year old lay naked on the bed, her eyes getting as big as saucers when she watched Irene strap on a six inch, realistic looking imitation penis.

"Are you gonna do me with that, Ms. Simmons?"

"We'll see how you like it Beulah. And then another day you can do it to me but I just started my period today so today will be all for you. For more than a half hour Irene fucked her ingenuous, little schoolgirl and the girls enjoyment was evidenced not only by her passionate gasps and moans but also by bucking and jerking of her shapely, little body as she was speared deeply by the shiny prick.

For the first time in almost two months I was not going to have a bedmate and after what I'd seen I felt like I needed someone desperately.

"Can I come in?"

I had dozed off and I saw on the clock that it was eight PM. Then I saw standing in the bedroom doorway Fuyu's mother,

"Can I come in Mr. Aspen?"

Of course she was already in by the time she asked that question and since I was sprawled in my recliner wearing my usual jogging shorts and t-shirt she could also see the huge erection produced by my afternoon viewing of Irene and friend.

"Oh, Mrs. Watanabe. I didn't expect you."

"And I didn't plan to visit you either. Mr. Watanabe came home on Thursday just in time to see the wonderful report card that Fuyu received. And I knew I had to thank you as soon as I could. Can I have a drink ... vodka?"

"Sure," I said and while I went to the kitchen and poured her a stiff vodka & tonic I saw her shrug off the coat she was wearing. Tonight however she was dressed more modestly in a sweater and slacks.

"Tomi had to go to the fish place to check out something and he won't be home until midnight and I just had to come and thank you." As she spoke she took off her sweater and the brassiere under it and pushed down her slacks and panties. There was no doubt about how she planned to thank me.

"My God Mrs. Watanabe, you're a beautiful, sexy woman," and I pushed down my shorts to free my raging erection. I took off my t-shirt and took the lovely, small woman into my arms kissing her soft lips as I eased her down onto the bed.

"Let me finish my drink, Mr. Aspen," she said lightly as my fingers tangled with the curly hair of her black bush and explored the soft fleshrolls of her hair fringed labia. Like before I found she was already greased for entry. Was she always horny?

"Oohhh Mr. Aspen. You're so big," she murmured as with both hands she fondled my erection. I thought you were going to injure me on Wednesday but I loved it.

Silently we fondled and explored each other's bodies as we sipped on our drinks until the woman said, "It's dangerous for me to stay here too long."

I had decided already that I wanted to add her ass to my conquest of her chastity (if she in fact had any chastity) and I easily rolled her small body over and brought her to a kneeling position.

"Hee hee," she giggled nervously. "I've never been on my knees before."

I knelt behind her upraised ass, the hairy nest of her cunt framed by her thighs as I used my knee to push them farther apart. I guided the purple knob of my tool to the vertical slit that bisected her twat and as I pushed in she grunted and pushed back.

Bent over as she was she seemed to be tighter but before I was completely sheathed in her passage I felt the hardness of her cervix. I began to fuck her slowly, giving her time to adjust and allowing her vaginal passage to loosen and accept the remaining two inches without discomfort.

"Hanh ... yanh ... when Fuyu showed me her new report card I was in love with you. Her father got home yesterday and he was ecstatic. You can have me whenever you want Mr. Aspen ... and I think Tomi and Fuyu would agree but I'm not going to tell them.

I was using both hands, my left hand cupping and squeezing her modest breasts while my right hand fingered her clitoris. And I could sense that the combination of had, finger and cock was achieving the desired result. The woman was writhing, pushing her firm ass back against my belly as she accommodated the total length of my cock.

I could have made her cum then and have gone off too but I decided that tonight would be a special event. I was going to fuck that trimly rounded ass. Maybe I'd be the first to do it. She said this was the first time shed been on her knees and from what she'd said I judged that her husband was a rather conservative man who might feel that the missionary position was the proper form for sex.

In the bedside table I had a tube of KY jelly just in case and 'just in case' had arrived. Her pussy was wet and I knew that I was adding to its wetness but her rectal passage had no natural lubrication. It would be best, I reasoned, to provide some.

"What are you doing?" The woman looked back then as I took the tube of KY and removed the cap.

"You're going to reward me for Fuyu's report card by letting me fuck you in the ass."

"Oh Sir! Mr. Aspen! You can't do that! Can you?"

I squirted a liberal gush of the lubricant onto and into the little, brown anal target. She gasped, likely because of the cool sensation, but she remained in position with my cock, or most of it, still lodged in her cuntal passage.

"Haven't you had it that way before?"

"No. Never," but almost as if contradicting her words Mrs. Watanabe held her hips steady while I withdrew from her cunt and began to press the purple knob of my cock against the tiny black target at the centre of the well greased, puckered circle of her anus.

It was almost as satisfying as breaking in a virgin. Mrs. Watanabe whimpered as I pushed against the opening and gasped when the initial sphincter suddenly yielded to allow my bulbous knob to pass thorough it. I could feel the tension of her body as I pushed deeper and hear her sharp intake of breath as I entered her rectum and finally lodged all of my cock in her bowels with my belly pressed against her firm, bulbous ass.

"Did I hurt you?"

"Oh Mr. Aspen! I never felt anything like it. Oohhh sirrr," and she looked back at me with that expression of subservience I so much like.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.