College Interruptus - Cover

College Interruptus

Copyright© 2009 by DOM

Chapter 13: Asian Aspirations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Asian Aspirations - (The story College Education is a recommended pre-requisite for this story.) Short of money to contimue his college education Joe takes a position as schoolteacher at an isolated coastal community. Here he gets to know (in the biblical sense) some compliant mothers, the other schoolteacher and a number of of ripe, buxom schoolgirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

I tried to ignore my luscious and no longer virgin schoolgirl Julia in class but I couldn't miss the way she looked at me. Her soft lips parted and her eyes had that same look of submission that I'd seen as I broke her cherry. But I had to be careful. Others might notice if I responded to her adoring glances and also it might lessen the control I had established over her.

It was a busy week because my teaching guidebook prescribed progress tests in all subjects. Fortunately previous teachers had left behind exams that could be blended together with nothing more than some cut and paste computer work. The exams were a prelude to my first parent-teacher sessions next week.

At our dance lessons on Friday night Julia almost gave me a vertical dry-fuck when we danced and once again both Rhaina and Deepa Dhillon noticed what was happening. Later that evening, Rhaina came to visit and she got the benefit of the lust that Julia had aroused.

On Saturday, while Juanita cleaned house I marked exams. Finally she dumped the dirty laundry beside the table and asked for a cup of coffee.

"I knew it would happen Mr. Aspen ... but not so soon. Whose cherry did you break? Which schoolgirl did you fuck?"

"What are you talking about Juanita? You know I wouldn't do anything like that."

"Hah! I know how you made my little cousin Tanya be your puta. She told me all about it. I'm going to send her here tonight ... it's the wrong time of month for me ... and maybe that will get you over your need for young girls."

I never admitted anything but Juanita knew ... but she didn't know who.

Tanya did a super job that night with cunt and mouth and I could sense some of the same subservience I was seeing with Julia. On Sunday at church I resisted the urge to ask Julia to visit and spent a frustrating afternoon as I watched Irene suck and fuck Adam Whittier and John Pratt in a threesome where they alternated between her cuntal and oral orifices. Was her anal orifice still untapped?

On Monday I handed out the exam results. The most surprising were Fuyu Watanabe's. I'd expected that she, an Asian, would excel in math and science and the record she brought with her from Japan showed that she had at her previous school. But she did badly in those as well as her other subjects. Nobody was spectacularly good at anything but maybe that reflected my lack of teaching skill.

My first PT interview was with Indira Dhillon. She wasn't a beauty as I already knew but as we talked about her daughters I sensed from her dark eyes that she was a sexual creature. What would she have said if I'd told her I knew she was fucking her daughter's fiancé and that I was fucking both her daughters? Somehow her demeanor led me to believe that she wouldn't care.

My second interview was with Nancy Whittier. And even though I'd just devirginated her daughter her voluptuous bosom and succulent mouth gave me an erection just from seeing them. She, like the Dhillon woman, was satisfied with her daughter's marks and progress so our meeting consisted mainly of her giving me slightly veiled invitations to 'get together' in a sexual way and me trying to find the right time for it.

My third and last appointment that night was with Aki Watanabe, Fuyu's mother. It began with personal histories.

"Tomi is away a lot, Mr. Aspen. He works too hard. But it must be hard here for you ... unless you and Ms. Simmons have something," and she put her hand before her mouth and gave a cute, Japanese giggle.

"No Mrs. Watanabe ... Ms. Simmons and I are only co-teachers. And yes, being in a small place like this is difficult but that's the way it is."

"I didn't mean to suggest anything improper," the woman contimued. "Fuyu went to an American school in Japan for two years before we moved here and ... well ... she got better marks there. I'm kind of worried by what I saw on her report?"

"It's early in the year Mrs. Watanabe. If she applies herself I'm sure her marks will improve."

"But Mr. Watanabe is not a patient man, Mr. Aspen. It's a matter of face that Fuyu gets high marks and if she doesn't he'll ... he'll blame Fuyu and me."

"But it's not your fault Mrs. Watanabe ... and Fuyu just has to work harder."

At the American school we had the same problem and I worked out a solution with the teacher. You're a big, good looking man all alone in this isolated wilderness ... and Mr. Watanabe is away too much or too busy to give me what I need. Can we find a common ground where I can give you pleasure and you can give me what Tomi doesn't and Fuyu gets marks that will save face for the Watanabe's?"

I was totally amazed. This beautiful Japanese woman who looked, to my Caucasian eyes, much younger that her 35 years was offering me sex in exchange for better grades for her daughter. Her story explained the anomaly I'd noted between Fuyu's reported grades from her previous school and what this test had shown. Mrs. Watanabe had fucked her last teacher to get better grades for her daughter. And as I looked at the petite, pretty Japanese MILF sitting across from me I knew that I would take advantage of the opportunity. Why not? Fuyu wasn't ever going to satisfy her father's goals (I rationalized) and acceding to Mrs. Watanabe's proposal would protect her and her daughter from spousal/parental abuse and at the same time give pleasure to me. I'd never fucked a Japanese before and I was very much looking forward to it.

"Is Mr. Watanabe away now?"

"Seems like he's always away. Yes, he's in Tokyo."

"You're a beautiful woman ... and I'm alone ... are you sure it won't put pressures on your marriage?"

"The biggest pressure on my marriage is Tomi's disregard for me and Fuyu."

"Can you come back later ... I'll give you a key to the school so you can get here without being seen. My apartment door will be open."

"Oh Mr. Aspen. You don't know how good you just made me feel. I was afraid that when I told you what I'd done that you'd blame Fuyu. I'm not really a bad person, Mr. Aspen. Her teacher is the only time I cheated."

"I can't give you a hug, Mrs. Watanabe, but I understand all that you've told me. You're a beautiful woman and the thought of helping you ... and Fuyu ... and knowing you intimately is mind-blowing. Here's the key but if you think anyone might see you, just keep it for another night."

I changed into jogging shorts and a t-shirt, poured a drink, opened the door to my apartment enough that I could see the side door to the school where she'd enter and waited for her to appear. I didn't have to wait long.

It was a cool, fall evening and I saw her enter, wearing a knee length coat. She looked at the open door to my apartment and saw me as she rushed through the schoolroom as if afraid she'd be seen.

"Is that scotch? Can I have one? A big one," and with that she shrugged off her coat and stood there in a flimsy nightgown, one suited to a honeymoon.

The sight of her lightly clad body gave me an instant erection and it had to be obvious to her as I went to the table and poured her a drink... "Ice?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied and I could see that her gaze was fixed on the tent in my shorts. "And just a dash of water."

I fixed her drink and picked up mine and went to the bedroom. She followed me but I noted some hesitance. Putting the drinks on the bedside table I took her in my arms and bent down to kiss her. It was only then that I realized she was a tiny woman, hardly more than five feet tall. But her soft lips parted and her mouth opened readily to admit my tongue.

When I eased her onto the bed I sensed a tenseness that bordered on resistance as I subtly worked her nightgown higher.

"Please Mr. Aspen ... be gentle she whimpered and her hand slid under the waist of my shorts to grasp my rigid organ. I quickly got rid of my shorts and then my hand cupped the furry nest of her Japanese pussy. To my surprise and delight she was already wet, her fat, oily labia parting as easily as her upper lips had and I began to finger-fuck her.

I rose up to kneel with my knees outside her still closed thighs while she had a death grip on my cock.

"Mr. Aspen," she whimpered, "You're too big. Bigger even than Mr. Jensen, the other teacher.

She crossed her ankles, her thighs pressing shut and I wondered if she was going to fight me. I held her down at the elbows, sinking the angles of arm into the soft mattress. Between the tops of her closed thighs lay a fold which couldn't be squeezed completely shut, a little vertical smile of flesh covered with hair. The head of my cock angled its way easily into the smile, punching through to the hole below.

"Gentle Mr. Aspen ... please be gentle, she moaned as the touch inside lengthened. I knew then that despite her apprehension she was surrendering either to her own lust or her drive to help her daughter. And I didn't care which it was. My buttocks lowered into the rhythm of a slow, sure pump.

Aki Watanabe's mouth hung open. A long, long exhale, a sharp intake breath and a sob. She cocked her hips obediently.

Because her thighs stayed closed the top of my cock rubbed hard against her clitoris, until her clitoris swelled against the rubs, until her clitoris was ripe and round like a glistening, white grape.

Her face tilted back, eyes sinking in the shadows of her high, Asian cheekbones, lips opening, rising up, framing the teeth below, twitching around breaths. When the tilt put her eyes below her chin, she was looking up at my face, her dark eyes heavy-lidded, her pretty mouth gaping with sexual arousal.

Putting more of my weight on her elbows, I worked up to a faster pump, beating against her pubis with my on in a left, right, center rhythm. The inner curves of her thighs began slipping in the sweat of their tight hug against each other. Her breath changed. She inhaled gulp after gulp of air.

I saw the change, and slowed down. Now again each separate push down was felt, deep up. She shut her eyes. Arms still held down at the elbows, her hands lifted off the mattress, fingers fluid, like a signing of ooh's and ah's above the sheets.

Her black hair was tangled around her ears and throat, her face, mores beautiful in her aroused state. I glanced down at her now completely shut eyes, feeling the bang of her hips against mine. Her lids parted, but barely, the gleam of her wide pupils showing beneath the lashes.

With a kiss on each lid I started pumping more attentively. Now my cock slid easily in and out, oiled repeatedly by her cunt, bouncing the round ripe grape above her cunt, feeding thrust after thrust to her cunt until her cunt molded to the shape of my cock and her thighs jerked up, long and beautiful, against the reddened fronts of my thighs. Finally her legs parted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.