College Interruptus - Cover

College Interruptus

Copyright© 2009 by DOM

Chapter 1: Relocation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Relocation - (The story College Education is a recommended pre-requisite for this story.) Short of money to contimue his college education Joe takes a position as schoolteacher at an isolated coastal community. Here he gets to know (in the biblical sense) some compliant mothers, the other schoolteacher and a number of of ripe, buxom schoolgirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

I'd been thoroughly cuckolded and it dogged me through the rest of the school year. My ego was so totally bruised that I didn't even try to get into any of the ripe co-eds although I got signals that they might be willing to get to know me better.

My summer job did not pay well and as September neared I realized that I needed another money input before I could return to complete my degree. And good fortune intervened.

I had a distant cousin who was in the education racket as a recruiter. Out of the blue she called me or maybe it wasn't out of the blue. I'd told my parents of my financial straits and although the offered to make up the difference I didn't want to take any more money from them. I suspect they mentioned my situation to my cousin and she quickly move to solve the problem.

I wasn't a qualified schoolteacher but Pratt's Harbour had given up on getting a licensed teacher. It was a remote fishing village connected to the outside world only by water and air. They just needed somebody to guide the students through the course of study and prepare them to take examinations at a school some hundred miles away.

It was a two room school. I was to have Grades 6 through 10 which was as far as it went. Students going past Grade 10 had to leave the village and board away from home. The other room had the pre-sixth grade students and I was told that a woman would teach them.

I had a choice of being boarded for a quite stiff fee at a home in the village or accepting the small apartment that was attached to my classroom and doing my own cooking and housekeeping. Since the apartment was rent free it was an easy decision.

Naturally they paid my travel expenses but they were not generous with the arrangement. I flew from the east coast where I lived to a west coast city and then travelled by overnight bus for nine hours to reach Port Longbow at about six in the morning. I boarded a small ship there for the seven hour trip to Pratt's Harbour.

The ship was not very large but it had been modified to act as a car ferry with space for two cars. The accommodation for passengers was limited to a room with wooden benches and a smelly toilet. There were nine passengers including me, a quite pretty woman looked to be about 40, an older man who wore a suit and a shirt and tie, two thirtyish men who had sample cases and looked like salesmen of some kind, two giggly girls of high school age and two men about my age.

I was too shy to try to meet any of my co-travelers so I passed the time by speculating about who they were. The giggly girls might be my students, I thought. They were in their mid-teens and they flirted with the two young men. It was soon clear that they worked at the fish farm and had been on a vacation.

Most interesting though were the older man and woman. The woman might have been younger than I first thought, maybe in her thirties and she was generously built. Even though she wore a heavy sweater it was obvious that her breasts were huge. While in our passenger room the man and woman paid no attention to one another but twice during the trip the man left the room to go out on deck and after a discreet interval, the woman left too. I saw how the girls looked at each other and giggled and I suspected that something was going on between the man and the woman.

Finally we arrived at Pratt's Harbour and I was met by Matsendra Dhillon, the head of the local school board.

"Are you Mr. Aspen, our new teacher?"

"Yes. Are you Mr. Dhillon?"

"That's right but call me Matt. You're staying with us tonight so we can get you well fed before you move into your apartment."

To my delight he offered me a beer before dinner and the meal was a delightful experience for my inexperienced palate. Spicy, pungent and delicious.

Indira Dhillon, Matt's wife was quiet with a sultry sexiness about her. Guru, Matt's fishing partner, was a big, bearded man with strong opinions on everything, opinions that quite often differed from Matt's.

Deepa, Matt's daughte had obviously been brought up to express her opinions which she did freely and with little regard of others. She was definitely a modern young woman, very liberal in her attitudes. She was pretty and although she was wearing a loose fitting sweater it looked like she had huge breasts. But I had to force such thoughts from my mind. She was not only my host's daughter but she would be one of my schoolgirls as would her thirteen year old sister Rhani who was away visiting relatives.

It was a very pleasant meal ... and a social education for me but before seven Matt called it quits.

"We have to watch over our crab traps at night ... some low lifes have been poaching our catch. I go out until one AM and then Guru takes over until daybreak. Deepa, you show Mr. Aspen where he's sleeping tonight and then you can give him a look at his permanent apartment.

I grabbed my bag from the entryway and Deepa led me outside to the stairs that led to the room over the garage. She took me up to the room which was quite comfortable with an en suite shower.

"Do you wanta clean up before we look at your apartment?"

"Yes Deepa ... it's been a long trip and I very much need a shower ... and a shave too."

It was eight o'clock when I went downstairs and found Deepa alone in the sitting room. She looked damp, as if she too had taken a shower.

The other teacher arrives tomorrow," my guide announced as she opened the door to my apartment. It was more than adequate, a small sitting room and an open kitchen and a bedroom with a king size bed.

"Do you have a girlfriend Mr. Aspen?" Deepa asked as she flopped down on her back on the bed and with her stocky legs spread in a most unladylike manner she tested the bedsprings with a pantomime of fucking.

"No. Not any more. My girl found someone she likes better."

"Hah. She's stupid ... but I know how you feel." The busty teen lay there with her legs apart, her loose skirt outlining her full thighs and drawing my gaze to the peak of the inverted vee where her teenage sex seemed to be freely offered.

"Well Deepa, I haven't been to bed for two days so maybe we should go back to the house."

With seeming reluctance she got up and slowly took me back to the house. I undressed, got into bed and began to stroke my raging boner. This was going to be a long ten months, I thought. Maybe the other teacher will be a willing female?

It was less than fifteen minutes before I heard my door open and when I looked in that direction I saw my guide Deepa in a nightgown coming toward the bed.

"My God Deepa! Somebody will hear you. You can't be here!"


Without a word she peeled back the covers and got into bed with me. Since I slept in the nude she could see in the dim light from the full moon that I had an erection and brazenly she placed her warm hand on it.

"Dad's out on the water so he can't hear and Mom and Guru are occupied too."

"No Deepa. We can't! You're too young! You're one of my students!"

"I'm not too young," she said firmly as she drew my unresisting hand to the big, soft breast that had escaped her flimsy nightgown. "And you're not the only one who's lost a fiancé to someone ... but I lost mine to my mother."

"What do you mean?" Instinctively I began to maul and massage her voluminous titflesh."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.