Book 4 - Hank's Story - Cover

Book 4 - Hank's Story

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Careful...some things some of you won't like....please read the disclaimer on the Author's page.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Hank managed to get to his tent, a time or two he wasn't sure if he would make it that far with Nedra's nails on his back and her little sharp teeth nipping him in the side. Hank set Nedra on her feet "what are you doing here? Nedra, that was my family back there, what were you thinking of with such a display?" Nedra pouted prettily at Hank "oh my this I did not realize, your family seems delightfully unique. I have missed you, your Nedra needs your attention she languishes without you."

Hank trying to keep her hands off the front of his breeches laughed "You've never languished in your life." Running her nails along the front of his pants Nedra purred "ahhhh but I like the word so I languish for you my poppet." licking her lips sensually at him "come my sweet one let your Nedra give you pleasure then you can make me scream with orgasmic delight as only you can do my wicked one."

Hank groaned as she slide her body down the front of his and started nipping him through his breeches, he felt her hands wrapping around his shaft as she opened his breeches and groaned again, sliding his fingers into her hair he pulled her mouth towards his hard erection, she purred licking him with her rough cats tongue making him shiver all over. Nedra's fingers curled into the hair at the base of his shaft she pulled hard as her mouth suddenly encircled his whole shaft, his hips jerked both with the sudden pain and pleasure of her wet hot mouth. Hank knew he wouldn't be on his feet long, as he felt her sharp little teeth on his throbbing shaft. Nedra liked to play rough, he didn't mind but rarely returned the same type of play, she enjoyed the sting of pain, even sexually the thought of giving another person pain was not what Hank enjoyed but with Nedra who had a way of drawing one into her little games Hank didn't argue often. Hank suddenly found himself naked flat on his back his arms and legs spread wide, silken ropes around his wrists and ankles "a new game Nedra?" he gasped as she bite one of his small hard nipples, her long red nails ran up the inside of his thigh as she purred "you have been mean to Nedra not coming and seeing her in ohh so long, she shall make you moan and writhe for hours for being so naughty." Which is exactly what she did flawlessly. Hank had no problem at all returning the favor.

Trink slapped Keebler on the back "let's go see what everyone is doing, we won't be seeing Hank for the rest of the day, if I know Nedra, well now better make that a couple days, she ain't seen him in awhile, got to introduce you to Nedra, Keebler me boy, she can tell yea all about adventuring." Chuckling Trink wandered off with a confused Keebler.

Laughing at Keebler, Brand suggested to Chad that they take a walk and talk. While Kim was talking to Kat, Jacquilt told Bitsy if she had a few minutes he and Marti'en would like to show her something, nodding she told the others she would be back later and left with Jacquilt. Kim watched them leave with a small frown wondering what was going on, Virlane leaned down and told her it wouldn't do any good frowning, no one knew what was going on and he doubted anyone ever would, which made Kat grin.

Chad and Brand walked for a long time without saying anything, Chad knew he had to say something but he wasn't sure how to start. His Dad had always been there to lend a hand or give a bit of advice when he needed it, he had never hesitated to met out a firm hand when he or Kim had gotten out of control as they were growing up. Chad had never doubted that he was loved by this man who always had a ready smile and kind word, deep down inside he guessed he was afraid to shake that love. Brand smiled at his son "ready to talk now? or do you need more time?"

Chad took a deep breath, looking down at his feet "I don't like women, I prefer men, you can call me a pederast or a dozen other names, I think I've heard them all." Chad laughed derisively at himself. Brand tipped Chad's chin up "You've always been able to look me in the eye before, don't stop now even if it seems hard, don't ever let me hear you laugh at yourself like that again it hurts both of us. If you can accept this then so can I but if this is something that you're not sure of, take your time and make a clear decision not one you think you have to make because you feel caught in a sexual life style you're not sure of." Chad looked at his Dad "I am sure, I've known for a long time, it won't change I don't want it to either, this is the way I am." Brand couldn't decide if he wanted to cry or roar in rage instead he hugged Chad tight "just give your old Dad some warning before you bring around a boyfriend or two, ok?"

Chad let out a small chuckle and nodded "you don't hate me now do you Dad?" Brand gave Chad another hug "hell no I don't hate you Chad, your my son no matter what, you will always be my son nothing will ever change that. I would be lying if I didn't say I am shocked and confused, I'll get over that just give me a little time. Does your Mother know?" Brand watches a slight blush spread over his son's cheeks as he shook his head "No, I haven't told her, I don't know if she suspects, Kim figured it out a couple years ago." Brand nodded "don't worry about your Mother I'll talk to her for you."

Bitsy handed the scroll back to Jacquilt thoughtfully, "have any of you tried it yet?" Marti'en shook her head "not yet, it was given to Jacquilt I think he should be the first." Looking at the three Marluxion suggested they go to his lair to try it out, no need to have someone stumble on them and cause problems. In the main room of his lair they each looked at each other, taking a deep breath Jacquilt concentrated, suddenly he was the size of an elf, shaking his head he tried again, he found himself standing eye to eye with Bitsy. Bitsy giggled "you look small Jacquilt" Jacquilt laughed, Marti'en bent down and looked closely at Jacquilt "how do you feel? any strain or stress?" she waved her hand over his body feeling for anything that would indicate that his body was rebelling at the change in size. "No, I feel fine, I don't feel any different than I did when I was my normal size." Mar looked at Bitsy "you have to try it, you're the only one who can really tell the difference, you know how your body feels when you've been human size to long."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.