Liquid Mind Machine - Cover

Liquid Mind Machine

 

Chapter 6: Sold Out

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sold Out - NEIL a nerd at M.I.T. had been working on an electronic device that would be able to induce euphoria. In other words an electronic drug, one that would make you feel good without the bad side effects. Neil felt the device was finally ready and tested it; the test revealed much more than he had hoped for. This is the story of how the "Liquid Mind Machine" came into being....

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control  

Neil awoke and extricated himself from the tangle of naked girls that surrounded him.

"Ah this is the life!" He thought and headed for the shower. After showering and shaving he started the coffee as the girls crawled out of bed.

"Good Morning Neil!" They said as Jenna found a coffee cup and Candy took the first turn in the shower.

"Hi Jen, you sleep alright?"

"Perfect." She sipped the hot coffee, "God last night was fun! We have to do that again." Neil smiled, "How does tonight sound?"

"Candy and I had some plans but I'm sure we can break them." Jenna leaned against the kitchen counter naked as a jaybird, Neil had to resist the temptation to bend her over and fuck her.

"The LMM is working perfect on these two." Neil smiled to himself, "Nothing like having total control of someone." He snapped back to reality after hearing Jen ask, "How does that sound?"

"Great! When you girls get cleaned up I'm going to have to go take care of some things."

"Hey No problem." Jenna said, becoming more awake now, "What time should we show up tonight?"

"MMMmm how about 8:00?"

"Okay we'll be here."

Jenna turned and put her cup on the counter as Candy came out of the bathroom drying off with one of his towels. Neil had to explain the whole thing over again, which annoyed him to some degree, but he found it hard to stay pissed at the naked girl. Neil gave a spare key to Candy and told her to copy one for Jen.

"See you girls later!" Neil said, and headed for the door.

"Wait" Candy said, and rushed over to give him a big kiss, and so did Jenna getting his shirt wet as her breasts flattened against his chest.

Neil parked his explorer on the street across from the "Well's Fargo" building. He started taking notes and pictures of the armored cars and drivers as they came and left.

"No more school for me!" He thought as he clicked a picture of an old man with a shotgun guarding the door as another armored car came in.

Neil had reasoned that it was foolish to continue school when everything in the world was in his reach with the LMM. He laughed out loud as he made some notes, "Call me, A fucking geek! I'll show 'em"

Dr. Sydney Lomac studied the print out closely, something was definitely askew and he new it. Syd was an expert in reading E.E.G.'s and determining if the patient had a physical or mental problem. He had never seen a graph like this before and it bothered him.

At first he thought it might be a normal variant: (There are several waves or patterns of waves, which are unusual in appearance, yet are not significant for abnormality or disease. These waves can be misinterpreted. Amongst the more common ones are MU rhythm, psychomotor variant, lambda waves, POSTS, spindles, vertex waves and. K Complexes amongst others.)

None of these appeared to be the problem, the only conclusion he could reach was that someone, or something had scrambled (for a better lack of term) Cindy Johnson's brain in a way that had never before been seen or done before. Syd picked up the phone and dialed Sam's number.

"Dr. Thompson" Sam's voice echoed in his ear.

"Hi Sam, could you come down here and look at something? I've got a very unusual case."

"Sure Syd, be down in a minute." Syd hung up the phone and waited.

The patient "Cindy Johnson" had been accused of robbery and the D.A. had asked him to give them a mental evaluation of her, at the insistence of Ms. Johnson who claimed she was innocent, in spite of having seen the videotape.

Syd had compassion for the young girl and ran the E.E.G. the results had left him baffled and wondering if she might be telling the truth.

Sam walked into his partner's plush office, "Hey Syd, what have you got?"

"Hi Sam, take a look at this." Syd handed him the rolled up chart, "Tell me what you think?"

Sam slowly unrolled the chart studying it closely; his eyebrows went up several times.

"It almost looks like some type of Burst Suppression, but something's not quite right."

(Burst-suppression is a pattern of burst of slow and mixed waves often of high amplitude alternating with a flat baseline. The pattern is bilateral but not always symmetrical. It is usually seen after severe brain injury such as post ischemia or post anoxia. It is also seen in temporary form in deep anesthesia in a stage prior to total flattening of the EEG.)

Syd agreed, "I really don't know what has happened to this kid's mind, to tell you the truth."

"Where is she now?"

"I had her moved from the County Jail to our lock-up ward."

"Mmm, I think we need to talk to this young lady some more."

Stacy awoke with a start; the images had been so real it left her breathing hard. The dreams had been getting stronger and each time she had one, a little more of the story came back. Her memory was slowly returning, the movie in her head was being played back to her in reverse as her brain slowly repaired itself. A flaw in the LMM that Neil had not been patient enough with his research to discover.

"Hey Syd, can I borrow this chart for awhile, I'd like to study it some more."

"No problem take it, I'm tired of looking at it." Syd said, throwing up his hands.

Sam took the E.E.G. scroll and headed back down to his office where he shut the door and picked up his cell phone.

No one in the office had a clue that besides his practice, he also spent some time as a consultant for the C.I.A. in matters of mind control and interrogation. He dialed the number from memory.

"Charley? Sam here." He spoke quietly into his phone, "I have something, maybe nothing but ... we might have an incursion."

"Okay the usual place tonight at 8:00pm. See you then." Sam flipped his phone closed and started studying the chart once more.

Neil was no dummy and he quickly realized that taking over an armored car or gaining entry to the building was not going to be that easy. "Their security was very good. The only possibility was if he could put a transducer on someone from a distance, preferably without him or her seeing him. He needed a different delivery system, maybe ... That's it I'll call Timmy." Neil smiled and pulled his cell phone from the console.

Timmy was a geek just like Neil, except Timmy's area of expertise was weapons. Neil dialed the number.

"Timmy? Neil O'Connor how are you?"

"Fine Neil, how are you?" A mousey voice answered.

"I need a gun, well a gun that can fire a dart. And of course you're the expert in that area."

"Well, how big of a dart? And why do you want to fire a dart, that doesn't sound like the Neil I know."

"I have a friend who works for animal control and he wants to be able to fire a tracking device at dogs they can't catch, you know so they can keep chasing them until they catch them." Neil lied smoothly.

"Oh well, I have a modified paint ball gun, pistol actually that can fire a .50 inch diameter dart with out any problem."

"Mmmm that might work." Neil calculated in his head the dimension, and whether or not he could fit the guts of a transducer into that amount of space, "How much would you want for it?"

The line went silent and Neil could almost hear the gears in Timmy's head turning.

"I really don't want to sell it Neil, I spent a lot of time modifying it into a breech loader you know? If I did sell it, it would be expensive."

Neil was driving past a "Holliday Inn" and an idea popped into his head.

"Timmy do you think you could at least let me see it? My friend gave me quite a bit of cash to buy one for him."

"I suppose I could Neil, but I warn you I need about 3 thousand for it."

"Well that is a lot," In his head Neil estimated his remaining stolen cash, building LMM's had put a severe drain on his reserves, "We might be able to work something out. Can you show it to me tonight?"

"Sure, where do you want to meet?"

Neil pulled under the awning of the "Holiday Inn" and turned off the ignition.

"I'll call you back with a room number in a minute."

Neil hung up and went into the lobby to rent a room for the night. He signed the register as Nell's McCoy and paid cash for a ground floor room at the back of the building. When he had the key card he got back in his explorer and drove home, phoning Timmy back with the room number and a time.

Cindy looked around the wardroom, it still had bars and locked doors. She was thankful that she had been removed from the county jail and the abuse she had suffered every night when the "Butch Dykes" came for her. Cindy shivered, remembering what she had been forced to do. She went to her room and turned out the lights and crawled in bed. "I hope the dreams don't return." She told herself and closed her eyes, hopeful for at least one night of peace.

When Candy and Jenna arrived early Neil was pleased and ordered a pizza, confident that his two girls could help him to get the pistol from Timmy for a big discount. If that failed there was always the LMM to help him out.

Around 8:00 the pizza arrived and all three of them dug in, with a few cold beers to wash it down and set the mood.

"So what's this about?" Charley asked.

Sam looked around the coffee shop and was pleased that no one was near.

"My partner showed me a case he is working on, you might remember the college girl who is accused of stealing money from "Check World"?

"Yeah I remember."

"Well her E.E.G. shows signs that her mind has been tampered with."

Charley looked serious and said, "Are you sure?"

"Sure enough to call you here."

"Stay on top of this Sam, and as soon as you get more information you call me pronto."

"I will" Sam said, and then he filled Charley in on what he had learned so far; even though that didn't amount to squat.

Neil fed the plastic card into the lock and pulled it back out quickly, the green light flashed and he opened the door and went in to find the light switch. Two young blondes followed closely behind him and shut the door.

"Wow this is going to be fun." Candy said, looking around the room.

"Yeah Neil, what's up with this?"

Neil found the lights and looked around the room that had two queen-sized beds, along with a desk. The standard room came complete with a small fridge and microwave.

"I thought it might be fun to party here tonight."

"Okay, whatever you want." Candy smiled and stuck her breast out at him.

"Turn on the T.V. I'll be right back."

"Okay." The girls flopped down on one of the beds and flipped on the tube.

Neil went out to his vehicle and removed a case of beer out of the back, he also grabbed a plastic tool box which contained hand tools and of course the LMM. When he got back inside he put the toolbox down and told the girls to put the beer away. There was nothing left to do but wait for Timmy to show up.

Cindy woke up in a cold sweat, the dream vivid in her mind. "That fucking bastard!!!"

Cindy's mind had healed faster than Stacy's and she now new exactly what had happened to her. Every detail was perfectly clear; she had been used and set up.

"That son-of-bitch had made her suffer this living hell!" Cindy shook with rage; "I'm going to kill that fucker if it's the last thing I ever do!"

Cindy ran down the corridor to the guard desk posted inside the locked door, "I need to talk to Dr. Lomac."

"He's probably sleeping, why don't you wait until tomorrow?"

"Listen you fat piece of shit! You get on that fucking phone and call him!" Cindy screamed. Her fist clutched at her sides ready to pounce on him, if he didn't do what she demanded.

The guard studied her face and then picked up the phone and started dialing. "I need to get away from these psycho's" He thought to himself, keeping a close eye on what he considered to be a "Crazy Bitch".

A knock on the hotel door sounded and Neil got up to answer it as the girls took a sudden interest and stopped watching Seinfeld for a moment.

"Who's that?" Jenna asked.

"I have some business, don't bother me now." Neil barked and the girls went back to watching the show with out any complaints.

Neil opened the door and looked at the huge figure of a man, named Timmy. In spite of being timid and having a squeaky voice he was huge.

"Hi Tim, come on in."

Timmy walked in wearing his usual red flannel shirt and jeans; in one of his huge paws was an aluminum case.

"Hi Neil uhhhhhhhh" he went speechless as he noticed the two blondes on the bed.

"Oh never mind them, show me what you brought." Neil said and closed the door.

Timmy tore his eyes away from the girls and put the case down on the kitchen counter. He flipped the latches and opened the lid revealing a black large bore pistol that appeared to have a Co2 cylinder screwed in the handle of the butt.

"Well Neil, this is it. Co2 powered and it works great." Timmy was obviously pleased with his modified toy gun. I even brought some darts."

Neil looked and noticed 5 metallic darts lined up sporting half-inch long needles. He picked one up and unscrewed the back revealing the hollow insides.

"Timmy I think this will work just fine."

"Well you know what I said; I need 3 thousand if you really want it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.