Semper Fi - Cover

Semper Fi

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sen. Robert A. Morgan of Oregon is the leader of the new pro-Confederacy faction in Congress. He is also one of the few politicians who qualify with a high CAP. How will he choose his 6 concubines, and what role will the loyal AA and foxy intern in his office play in his decision process? Also expect a cameo from a rare B movie actress of whom I am actually fond.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Water Sports   Politics   Violence  

Robert Morgan continued fucking Sarita Chambers pretty hard now, as it was the first chance he had to fuck her at last. She was expected to become fertile in a few months when Tammy had the nannites restore her ovaries to normal, but not quite yet. Of course, about that time, Tammy herself planned to have Robert put a bun in her oven, which was fine with everyone involved.

Erica already had Robert's seed in her, and it was more than two months along now. His fertility was not in doubt, especially as Katie and Audrey both turned out to have conceived by him now. In Audrey's case, her father had put their incestuous love child in her womb on that first encounter in his office, while Katie had been knocked up during her road test at the bistro. Just knowing that fact seemed to be a turn-on for Robert, watching his very fertile daughter and the rather saucy Katie and remembering that they would soon would give him babies, the former due to a taboo act of father-daughter incest.

Jackie was preggo as well, but the father of her child, given the timing, was virtually certain to be Billy Godwin. One might call that a drawback of Robert suspending Billy's anal privileges with Jackie for now, except that Robert didn't mind the extra DNA to help keep the family tree somewhat diverse. Billy's mother, Emma, was also knocked up by her son, a fact that now pleased her as much as the thought revolted her before. He was still actively trying to impregnate Lena van der Zell, his South African concubine, as well as the twins, Jenna and Christa, so it probably wouldn't be much longer until he succeeded.

In fact, Billy was right at that moment ramming Lena very hard in the missionary position, as he enjoyed her pretty blue eyes and loved to see them while they screwed. She caressed his buns as they did it, loving the feel of them on her hands while Billy took her. She also enjoyed the idea that he had proposed, which was that both Robert and he try hard to knock her up between them. In fact, once Robert recovered from his encounter with Sarita, they were to swap places. Billy was to fuck Sarita while Robert screwed Lena.

What neither man realized was that Sarita had recovered much faster than any of them expected, due to both the nannites and the ability to hold down food. In fact, she had secretly requested Tammy to let her become fertile again well ahead of schedule, as she badly wanted a child. She was eager to breed at last, since her ex had taken their kids with him at his pickup and she missed being a mother. Also, she was especially drawn to Robert, though Billy was a nice candidate in his own way. Tammy had gotten her ovaries turned back on and tonight she was as fertile as she ever would be.

This remained a secret until just seconds after Robert came at last inside Sarita. She staggered to her feet and planted a major lip lock on the Marine, before winking mischievously at him. The Parsee girl then knelt and kissed the tip of Robert's cock in apparent worship, licking up a little of the last drop of cum leaking from it. She then licked her lips playfully and kissed Tammy on the mouth as some kind of signal. Naturally, Tammy milked it for all that she could, slipping Sarita plenty of tongue in a very heated kiss which gratified Sarita as well.

"Robert, baby, I have some news for you. Sarita has been feeling a lot better lately and she asked me to have her made fertile again, ahead of schedule. I agreed, seeing that she was right, and tonight was the best opportunity for her to conceive. In fact, there is a decent chance that she just did," Tammy informed him, as Sarita went back and forth in kissing both of them.

"That is correct. The concubine Sarita Chambers is ovulating and there is a high probability of impregnation from this last immediate encounter. Of course, in the interests of improving her chances of conception, a second encounter is highly advisable," the AI interjected.

Billy, who had just cum inside Lena, was very grateful right then for the nannites to help him stay hard longer, so he could now mate with Sarita. It would be a slower fuck, as his balls would have to work overtime to make all of the extra sperm, but that was perfectly fine with Ms. Chambers. She climbed on top of Billy before he could suggest another position or some foreplay, and he decided to just go with it. The next thing that Billy knew was that Sarita's breasts were in his face, swaying above him, while she bounced on his dick like it was a pole buried in her snatch.

While everyone watched this in fascination, Lena van der Zell walked directly behind Robert and cupped his cock and balls with her hands to get his attention. She wanted to remind him that she was next. She was eager to have the former Senator, a man closer to her own age, inside her. She was normally fine with a younger man, but right now, she wanted to get fucked by a more experienced lover. She also wanted a decent chance of his seed filling her womb with his child.

Not one to refuse such an offer, Robert grabbed the South African cougar and put her on all fours to take her like an animal. Her reaction was to leak juices from her pussy in anticipation, as he slid inside her to have his way with her body. Before Lena knew it, Robert was balls deep inside her cunt, matching the movements of her hips with his thrusts. She accelerated her reaction, pushing back not to resist him, but to assist him as much as possible, to make the absolute most of her tryst with him. Robert pulled her hair and she really went wild then, hungrily meeting him with her body in raw, primal lust.

Extremely aroused by all of this, Julie Devereaux started making her own play for a roll in the hay. She started playing with Robert's balls and even licking his cock between strokes inside Lena. Carly and Maria were so turned-on that they began rimming Sarita together, their tongues putting her in a state of such complete ecstasy when combined with Billy's cock inside her pussy that she went past the point of no return and cursed in her ancestral tongue something fierce. She also tightened up completely on Billy and he sent another money shot up as far inside her as imaginable in this situation.

Instead of climbing off Billy, Sarita, who wasn't stupid and therefore realized the allure of her breasts, simply collapsed on top of him in a way that put his face between them. She wanted to send a clear message that her whole body was there to please, not just her cunt. Any girl with half a brain could see that Billy Godwin loved large tits, so if putting her pillowy bosom in his face gratified him, she would gladly do it.

Nor did Sarita or anyone else object when Carly and Maria began licking her juices off Billy's cock and doing their level best to ready him for round three of the night. This was a regular thing of late, and rightly so, for despite the fun and games, it suited the interests of the human race and thus of the Confederacy. The more women that each man fucked, the better the chances of more babies being made. While there had been successes, it was no time to rest on their laurels and take it easy, even if they wished to do so.

Just then, Robert exploded inside Lena, giving Julie a chance to almost devour his cock and balls straight from the blonde's pussy. The South African rose awkwardly to her feet and expressed her gratitude and camaraderie by kissing Robert passionately on the mouth. This gave Julie her perfect opening and she switched her oral efforts from Robert's dick to Lena's ass. She avoided the other woman's pussy to make sure that the sperm had a chance to do its work, but there was nothing that said that she couldn't rim Lena's sweet tush.

"Hot and horny, are we?" Robert teased Julie, who only replied with a thumbs-up sign while she continued to slide her tongue between Lena's cheeks.

"Well, she's keeping me horny, I can tell you that. Fuck her, sir. As soon as you can get hard a third time, give that sweet kaff ... er ... black minx what she badly needs. Sorry, I almost said something else, just from bad old habits. I can tell you for a fact, though, that my ass doesn't care about that nonsense. It just knows that she can really use that tongue of hers. As soon as I can, I intend to repay the favor. That ass of hers is begging for a good rimjob," Lena announced while Julie kept licking her bottom.

Julie, in fact, increased the pace and fervor with which she rimmed Lena, determined to excite Robert. It worked, just as the feeling of Carly's and Maria's tongues along the length of his cock worked for Billy, not to mention the taste of Sarita's flesh on his lips from her bosom. Of course, without the nannites, there was no chance that Robert or Billy could have gotten hard a third time so soon, but the wonders of technology were now helped along by the sensuality of so much oral contact.

Before long, while Billy remained pinned to the floor, something that didn't really displease him given the manner of his captivity, Carly and Maria took turns riding him. Carly opted for the cowgirl position, Maria for the reverse, switching off while making out with each other.

Sarita, for her part, felt her ass brush against Maria's several times, and this excited her from the smoothness of the younger woman's skin. She was sufficiently turned-on that she began actively rubbing her buns against Maria's, a movement that intensified the pleasure for everyone involved. She also began putting her nipples directly into Billy's mouth, letting him suck on them as if she nursed him. He was now so thoroughly excited that only the constant substitutions of Carly's twat for Maria's kept him from cumming too fast a couple of times.

Not wishing anymore to be left out of the fun, Emma leaned over and joined Sarita in offering Billy her tits to suck. Rather than get jealous, Sarita mouthed that they should work together and Emma nodded her assent. They each took turns having Billy suck from them, and this only made matters worse for his efforts not to cum yet. He finally couldn't take it anymore and shot his load inside Carly, who acted quickly and dipped her fingers in her own cunt to transfer some of the jizz to Maria's.

Robert, of course, had Julie bent over as he often did, this time using her pussy instead of her ass. His strokes increased gradually, but it took him a while to build up too fast, since he was deliberately pacing himself to give the balls enough time to work and hopefully give Julie more pleasure as well. Meanwhile, Julie had resumed her task of licking Lena's ass, and this only excited her further to do so. Lena's butt was delicious, so she didn't mind at all. She was also pleased that the woman had stopped herself from using a racial slur native to her own country, as this proved that Lena was trying to get past her ancestors' racism. Apparently, sexual favors had aided this cause, as Lena seemed unable to frown on a woman who gave her so much pleasure.

Naturally, fucking a woman while watching her eat another woman's ass wasn't exactly a turn-off for Robert, so this only made it tougher for him to do what he did. Still, he managed to keep the pace going for a good while longer, postponing his release until he was as far inside a very delighted Julie as he could be. First Lena's moans, and then Julie's, added to the difficulty, while the former chef moved that curvaceous body of hers in just the right ways to augment her lover's joy.

At last, Robert spent himself, releasing his cum inside Julie's wonderful gash. That was a sight which greatly pleased everyone there, Robert's spunk easing down her dark brown thighs toward her ankles, while the rest of it got busy sending his swimmers on their way to their goal. While this happened, Lena chose that moment to pay Julie back, getting behind her to spread her cheeks and explore her ass with her tongue. She had wanted to rim that saucy chef for a while now, and this time she would do so. If there was one taste as good as cock, it was ass, though pussy wasn't bad, either.

Lena felt a thrill out of such acts as licking another woman's tush and sucking a cock straight from her ass. That was why she didn't mind what Jackie refused, and in fact, had done ass-to-mouth right after Billy had sodomized Jackie.

By now, they were all a bit tired and needed to rest, so Billy snuggled up with Sarita and Emma, enjoying the comfort of their breasts against him while they kissed his face repeatedly. Robert lay between Julie and Lena, each woman stroking his cock and balls gratefully, as they recalled the pleasure that it gave them. Katie and Audrey spooned with each other, as did Carly and Maria, Jenna and Christa, as well as Tammy and Erica. Jackie found herself lying with her face between Robert's thighs, so that Julie's and Lena's hands soon stroked her hair while she inhaled the smell of her master, whom she loved.

This nap lasted a good half hour or so, before Jackie stirred and began licking Robert's balls. She couldn't resist the temptation to then start licking and sucking his cock as well. She craved the taste of his dick inside her mouth right then and she began getting as much of it as she could between her lips. Robert naturally woke up and saw the former college girl gobble his cock, much to his satisfaction, and he started to actively fuck her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.