Semper Fi - Cover

Semper Fi

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sen. Robert A. Morgan of Oregon is the leader of the new pro-Confederacy faction in Congress. He is also one of the few politicians who qualify with a high CAP. How will he choose his 6 concubines, and what role will the loyal AA and foxy intern in his office play in his decision process? Also expect a cameo from a rare B movie actress of whom I am actually fond.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Water Sports   Politics   Violence  

Robert Morgan's enhancements didn't turn out to require much, mostly for wear and tear due to his age and the effects of a politician's easy life. He came out of this with a somewhat enlarged cock, of course, but not the monstrous type that some volunteers foolishly picked for themselves. He wondered how in the name of Sam Hill any man would want a cock so large that he couldn't do anything without risk of injury to it, not to mention the danger of damaging concubines so badly that they couldn't actually have children. Then again, some guys, though not all, thought with their dicks and not their brains. That was the only explanation he could accept for that phenomenon.

He emerged from the augmentation with a lot more stamina and better looks, though mostly just from reversing his age. Robert didn't see the point in being an Adonis, as women liked him the way that he was, anyway. He kept his more rugged look, plus a number of scars from his time in the United States Marine Corps, as he was proud of his earlier service, too. He certainly got no surprised or disappointed looks from his daughter, Audrey, or the other concubines, nor Tammy and her concubines, either.

Audrey wasn't really adjusted much, either, because there was frankly very little about her that Robert disliked. She had the whole Irish Catholic schoolgirl down to a tee, and he loved that about her just as he had about her mother. However, she turned out to have an early onset of diabetes that had to be fixed, and her pancreas was soon good as new, thanks to the nannites. She was stunned to learn how little about her that her father had wanted changed, of course. She had expected him to give her larger breasts, if nothing else.

"Dad, why didn't you change my tits?" she confronted him, truly astounded.

"Because if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Honey, there is nothing wrong with your bust, I promise you," Robert assured his daughter.

"Such a Dad, but then I love you the way that you are," Audrey smiled at his comment and planted a fiery kiss with a great deal of tongue on her biological father.

"Well, you both look like sex on legs, but isn't it my turn now?" Julie asked, eager to look her hottest for her new sponsor.

"That is correct. The concubine Julie Devereaux is scheduled next for augmentation and modification procedures, per the instructions of her sponsor, Robert Morgan," the AI confirmed that, as Julie was taken in for her adjustments.

Julie's new look was a classic case in some respects, mostly because so many years had to be taken off her. She now looked about 22, some eighteen years of aging dropped from her body altogether. Her ass and tits were perfect, anyway, but some cellulite was taken off her ... some, just not all. She was already smoking hot, but now she was off the charts. Robert reminded himself that she would need some further adjustments after each baby, but even so, she took his breath away. Her skin tone remained the same milk chocolate as before, while her cheekbones still held traces of Creek origin.

"And to think that I tend to be caught up in chasing white pussy. A sister like you is enough to show a brother the error of his ways," Petty Officer Lamar Hendricks admitted, feeling more than a little envy that this ebony MILF was another man's concubine.

"What, hoping to borrow me? Not up to me, but kissing my ass like that couldn't hurt," Julie teased him, half-hoping that Robert would share her with him, but not entirely sure if she really wanted to fuck a guy like Lamar. Black guys who fixated only on white girls irritated her.

Robert grinned and laughed at that exchange before turning to his next concubine on the list, having scheduled it so that his harem would get their augmentations back-to-back. Jackie was next, as he was worried about her lack of body weight, which could prove a bit dangerous to her health. He wanted her to have enough fat to cushion her, as well as improve the regularity of her periods. She was a very attractive young woman, but she would be even sexier once her body wasn't so emaciated. Her hips were widened slightly, just to be safer, too. She was otherwise the same, a mildly heavier Jaclyn Rosenberg. Her complexion, hair color, eyes, etc. were all the same as before.

"Well, it's clear that you're one of the most content sponsors I've known when it comes to your concubines. Many of them make drastic and foolish changes. Why pick someone if you're not reasonably interested in them as they are? You're a good man, Sergeant," Lamar noted, rather pleased to see someone with the sense to avoid ridiculous or exaggerated augmentations.

Katie, Carly, and Maria each underwent very few changes as well. The main difference was that Robert granted their wish to be smooth and completely hairless from the neck down. No hair would ever regrow on their bodies. Katie's teeth had been straightened out as well. None of them needed major hormone adjustments, just slightly tweaking, as they were already rather horny young women. None of the women were sterilized, since Robert intended to keep them pregnant and busy as much as he could. He had the feeling that he was going to come home to a lot of babies in the near future, but he didn't mind that idea at all.

As for Tammy's concubine Erica, it was soon discovered that she already was knocked up by Robert, the AI confirming the likely time of conception as being the first encounter after the medical cleanups. Erica had a thousand-dollar smile on her face when she learned that news. Nothing thrilled her like the knowledge that she would get to carry Robert's next baby. Generally, not much else was changed about her but the modest increase of cup size, from A to B. Tammy saw no point in worrying too much about Erica's bosom, but she adjusted it slightly to help improve the blonde's self-esteem.

Given how weak a condition she was still in, Tammy chose to have Sarita sterilized for the next several months, in order to give time for her to put back on some weight and get past the trauma of her cancer. It seemed like the most reasonable, if cautious, response to the fact that she had just suffered so much from the Hodgkin's'. Some of the fat could already be restored through the nannites, but with a woman like Sarita, she also needed to get her appetite back and a healthy level of nutrition as well. On balance, keeping her infertile for that long was the best policy in this case, though it disappointed Sarita to learn of this decision. The hair would have to grow back naturally, of course.

"Don't worry, dear. Robert will still fuck you. Won't you, Bob?" Tammy confirmed, much to Sarita's relief.

"Of course, babe. Sarita is quite the looker, even now. As soon as I'm capable of sex again, we'll get it on. When the time comes, I'll impregnate her, too, just as we planned," Robert insisted, though he knew that the days for the recovery would seem to drag out forever. There was nothing that he could do about that.

In the meantime, there was a lot to learn about their new roles in the Confederacy and the future colony, both sponsors and concubines alike. There were classes, seminars, and other means of teaching the sponsors ways of controlling their concubines better, as it was in the best interests of all for the concubines to learn obedience and the sponsors to be in firm command. There were also plenty of discussions between Robert and Tammy, as well as with their concubines, on how to govern their large household, especially once children came along.

Then there were the unresolved issues, such as what to do about Audrey's parents, if contact were ever reestablished, not to mention whether or not to actually cooperate with Billy Godwin, who had made it clear that he wanted to share women with Robert and Tammy. That was not a problem in general, but Robert and Tammy, as well as their concubines, had some grave concerns about Billy's handling of Jackie the last time and his past insistence on breaking up the four-girl "blood sister" pact.

Finally, they agreed to meet Billy and his concubines in Robert's pod for a special conference to resolve the question once and for all by means of possible negotiations. It was not so much that Billy had any leverage, because he didn't. It was more a matter of Robert and Tammy seeing the possible benefit of a male co-sponsor, provided he was willing to be reasonable and mature. They had some hopes for Billy, but didn't fully trust him yet. Those trust issues had to be settled and exact understandings reached before they could work with him on such a plan. However, if they succeeded, they would get another donor of sperm and DNA, not a bad prospect, especially with someone of proven ability. It also helped that he could provide cock in Robert's absence and vice versa, as none of the sponsors in the three groups had male concubines.

"Let me just say, Robert, Tammy, and particularly Jackie, that I deeply apologize for being as rough as I was. I have heard that I might have caused severe internal injuries, and that was hardly my intent. Nor did I realize how serious you girls were about the pact with each other. I understand if Jackie doesn't want me touching in particular, but if I can ever make it up to her, I would like to do so. I know that I'm a volunteer and she's a concubine, but even I feel that I wronged her in some way. Then again, she was a free agent still at that point, so that is a factor as well. Jackie, I'm sorry about this and I hope that you can forgive me," Billy apologized for his actions during the pickup.

"You're forgiven, at least by me, Billy. It hurt like hell, and I especially didn't like the idea of ass-to-mouth, but I accept your apology in the spirit not of the concubine that I am, but of the free woman that I was right before Robert claimed me. As for whether Robert will do so, that's up to him. Thankfully, I don't have to make any decisions about what you can do with us. That's a responsibility that is in his hands, not mine. I will accept whatever decision he makes as the good concubine that I am now. I think that we both learned some lessons, though, and it gives me some relief and less anxiety to know that you understand what you did wrong with me. I'm willing to make it a clean start, especially since you never forced me to do anything I didn't want to, even if you were a bit rough in the process. I still don't plan to suck it straight from my ass or another woman's, unless I'm ordered to do so," Jackie agreed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.