Semper Fi - Cover

Semper Fi

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sen. Robert A. Morgan of Oregon is the leader of the new pro-Confederacy faction in Congress. He is also one of the few politicians who qualify with a high CAP. How will he choose his 6 concubines, and what role will the loyal AA and foxy intern in his office play in his decision process? Also expect a cameo from a rare B movie actress of whom I am actually fond.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Water Sports   Politics   Violence  

Robert Morgan turned to Tammy and Erica, "Well, I guess we have some recruiting to do. Let's split up for now. We can cover more ground that way. I recommend we agree to a set of questions and a road-test that will ensure that the concubines are the right stuff. That way, we don't have to worry as much about each other's approval."

"Sounds good to me. Why not recap the basic expectations and then test-drive them? Anything else, well, it is covered by our shared authority, and if they don't like it, it's the pool for them. I can't actually push someone out of an airlock unless he or she does something far out of line," Tammy suggested.

"That works. Alright, Audrey, come with me. We have five more concubines for me to select, and I want you to assist me in anything I say to do," Robert led his daughter/concubine around the bistro.

They were promptly confronted by a dirty blonde in pajamas, who looked to be about twenty-one. She had a glass of wine in her hand, as if she wanted to relax and drop her inhibitions a bit before doing what she knew needed to be done. Her hands were so shaky that Robert and Audrey worried that she might drop her glass and break it. Instead, she quickly tossed back her wine in front of the Morgans and set the glass down at a nearby table. Then, without being solicited, she dropped everything below the waist and bent over for him.

Not one to pass up this invitation, Robert spread the blonde's cheeks and inspected her butt-crack. It was clean, but glistened with sweat. He then fingered her twat to check for wetness. She was drenched. Since she didn't require any further lube, the Senator unzipped his pants and invaded the stranger for a good fifteen minutes or so. She eagerly met his thrusts with her own, as she instinctively craved this very act despite her anxiety. Since she was already quite turned-on, she came loud enough that the whole bistro heard her by the time that he was ready to cum himself.

When Robert finally spilled his load inside the girl, she waited until he pulled out to actually stand up and face him. She had a pleading look on her face, indicating that she knew that he wasn't obligated to take her, even after using her sexually. She also removed her top, letting everyone see her decent B cup breasts, which were obviously real.

"What's your name, young lady?" Robert inquired, feeling more certain by the second that he would take this woman with him.

"Katie Belek. I'm here with my stepsister, Carly, and my girlfriends, Jackie and Maria. We had planned a slumber party, but I guess that's canceled. They're busy trying to find sponsors as well by now, I imagine. We have a pact, however. The four of us are a package deal. All for one and one for all. We call ourselves the Four Musketeers because that's our motto.

"We think of ourselves as 'blood sisters' because we sealed our covenant with blood. So if any potential sponsor rejects one of us, he rejects all of us. I just hope that they live up to that deal. I know that I will," the blonde introduced herself.

"So, which one is Carly?" Robert asked Katie, quite intrigued, and well aware that only four women in the bistro were dressed in slumber party attire.

"She is the Cuban girl busy eating Mrs. Godwin out. She's doing a damn good job of it, from what I can tell. I'm not sure if Billy is the right sort for us, however. He seems only interested in some of us, not all of us. If you'll notice, he's giving Jackie some rough treatment, which she doesn't mind, and neither do I, but he hasn't so much as ogled Maria or me," Katie pointed out her "sisters", as she thought of them.

Jackie was a wafer-thin brunette, but what she lacked for healthy weight, she made up in eagerness to please Billy. He indeed gave it to her roughly, pounding her asshole in a distinctly un-Mormon manner, much to her apparent mixture of pain and pleasure. He came within thirty seconds of Katie indicating him to Robert, and promptly ordered Jackie to lick his cock clean.

"No," she told him firmly. Apparently, ass-to-mouth was a deal-breaker for her. Robert didn't particularly blame her for that.

"Then I'll just take Carly, Mom, and two other girls," Billy warned her.

"Uh, you're not taking me anywhere without my 'blood sisters', Billy. It's all or none of us," Carly told him after stopping her cunnilingus.

"But I have to take Mom! That leaves me with only three slots!" Billy revealed his primary motive for breaking with the Church, something that Kari hadn't known about him when she called out his name.

"Well, then take her. I don't blame you. Just forget about us," Maria spoke up. She had been rather impatiently waiting for her turn with Billy, which apparently wasn't going to happen after all.

"Why so insistent on this arrangement? Are the four of you in love or something?" Billy demanded.

"We have a pact, sealed in blood. We're 'blood sisters', as she said," Katie interjected now, walking up to them.

"What about me? You got me all turned on, doing things to me that no woman has done in my life, embarrassing and arousing me at the same time, and then you abruptly stopped me short! I was this close to an orgasm!" Emma Godwin complained.

"Here, I'll take care of that, with Daddy's permission," Audrey waited for Robert to nod and then turned Emma over for her pleasure. She started licking and finger-fucking the older woman until Mrs. Godwin couldn't stand it anymore and started cumming hard, her juices covering Audrey's face.

"Thank you!" Emma kissed Audrey to show her appreciation.

"You're very welcome, ma'am. It was my pleasure," Audrey winked at her.

"This was nice to watch, but I still need someone to suck my cock and I have to pick three more concubines now, since you girls are set on going together," Billy griped.

"Easily fixed," a sassy waitress with a foreign accent interfered, kneeling to service Billy.

The young man's eyes glazed over with lust while the MILF orally serviced his cock, which was thankfully cleaner than Jackie feared. She looked at him with adulation the whole time, her blonde curls and baby blue eyes contrasting nicely with the mature kind of beauty that she clearly was. It didn't take long for Billy to get hard and empty another load of cum, this time into her mouth. By now, he was spent, of course, and would have to wait a considerable amount of time before he could get it up again.

"Who are you?" he finally asked her.

"Lena van der Zell, from Johannesburg, South Africa. I like your style. It's very dominant, but balanced with the whole 'Mama's Boy' thing. Would you like to claim me now?" she proposed, encouraging him with a fiery kiss on the mouth.

"Yes, actually, I would," Billy grinned, happy to add this woman to his harem. He had already forgotten about Carly and Jackie by now.

Meanwhile, Robert wasn't idle. He had started making out with Maria, just to see if she and the others were worth the price of filling up four of his slots. It didn't take a lot of time to realize that this woman was another jewel that he should collect.

"Katie, I'll honor your agreement. Clearly, you and your 'blood sisters' have a lot of potential, and I'd be a damned fool to pass you up. I'll take the four of you, which combined with Audrey, leave me almost at my quota. What do you say? Want to go to outer space?" he smiled at this young lady.

"Damn straight, I do," Katie answered. The others quickly backed her by moving closer to Robert, as if determined not to let him get away. Audrey showed the same mindset by putting her head on his shoulder.

"Let's register you now, then," Robert took the five of them over to Kari to formally claim these lovely ladies.

"So, you're just one short now," Kari winked at Robert as she awaited official confirmation from the ship's AI, with whom she was in contact.

"Done. Audrey Dunning, Katie Belek, Jaclyn Rosenberg, Carly Velasquez, and Maria Zelaya are all registered as concubines to one Robert Morgan, now of the Confederacy Space Marines," the AI acknowledged.

"Alright, let's find number six," Robert urged his women. They giggled together, knowing that he was likely to claim an older woman to balance his collection of girls.

"Looks like you need a cougar to help you with these kittens," a voice echoed their thoughts.

Robert turned and saw a busty black chef of about forty, who had been evidently hanging back to wait for the right moment to pounce. Her timing was just right, as she demonstrated by stripping off her uniform to reveal that she went commando. She had a seductive stare on her face, not bothering to hide her lust.

"So, do you have the skills to match your clever words?" Robert dared her.

"Try me. Do you want your cock sucked?" she continued her game of cat and mouse.

"Actually, I would prefer to fuck a girl in the ass. Can you handle that?" he tossed the ball back into her court.

She promptly used some cooking oil to prepare his dick and her ass. Then she leaned over a barstool and pointed her ass at Robert in an obvious gesture of surrender. She clearly intended to call his bluff, if indeed he was bluffing. He wasn't, as he showed by slipping his rapidly recovering cock inside her tightest hole.

Far from complaining at his hard cock pounding her ass, the chef greeted his strokes inside her with gratifying enthusiasm. She gasped as he fucked her harder, but she didn't ask him to stop at all. The goosebumps on her skin and the slickness of her pussy as he played with it didn't lie: she was turned-on by this act of sodomy. Despite having cum earlier in Katie's pussy, it was difficult to keep from losing all self-restraint and spilling his jizz into her bowels. She milked him that effectively, which made him suspect that she was experienced at anal sex.

Robert exploded at last just a minute later, emptying his balls and filling her ass with his cum. She immediately stood up, although rather wobbly, and worked to regain her balance. She pressed her breasts to his chest and closed the distance for a full lip-lock. He met her in kind, adding some tongue to reward her zeal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.