A Beautiful Mess
Chapter 3: The Big Idea

Copyright© 2009 by Ken Randall

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Big Idea - Anthony Mitchell meets and falls in love with Charlotte Lawsen. They decide to make a sex movie together, with the help of a few friends. But just how open is Anthony willing to be with the girl who's popularly known as the Queen of Sluts? Unfortunately, the movie is stolen and released to the world. Can love survive being turned upside down by reporters, religious groups, and adoring teenage fans? (This is the tamer, shorter version. For the longer, raunchier version, see "Charlotte's Movie".)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Size  

"So now you know. I'm a slut 'cause of my home life. Around my house sex is as casual as eating or sleeping. At any moment mom'll stop what she's doing and go down on my dad, for no other reason than a sudden urge to taste his dick."

"Doesn't that weird you out a bit?"

"Why would it? It's all I've ever known. The first few times I went to visit other kids' houses and found out their families weren't as open and free with sex, that's what weirded me out."

"Musta been crazy."

"Uptight people bug me. I wish they'd all just get with the program: Sex is normal, healthy, and fun."

"So your parents know you're, uh, sexually active, and they encourage it?"

"They encouraged it before I was sexually active. I started fuckin' and sucking just so I would have something to talk about with mom when she asked me about it three or four times a week.'"

"She must have been excited when you finally had a story to tell."

"She was mad at me for doing it right in school, but yeah, she said she was proud of me and wanted to hear all the details."

"I heard about that ... incident."

"Who hasn't? It was all over the school. I know I got a reputation. I don't mind so much. But I'd rather have a reputation as a hot fuck than an uptight little cock teaser That's just wrong."

She stopped to go down on me for a minute or so again, and I just watched her, thinking about how wonderful she was.

"So is it true you gave your first blow job when you were twelve?"

She giggled, with my cock still in her mouth and popped right off me."

"Yup. I gave head to this guy named Brian Scotsland ... son, or something. Skipperson? Skamperstack? Whatever. Anyway, he was fourteen, almost fifteen, and I was so proud of myself that I'd done an 'older' guy."

"Did he know he was your first time?"

"He never asked. He came over to pick up his little sister, who was swimming at my house. Kimmie was passed out in the deck chair, sleeping like a rock. So me and him started fooling around on the couch, and next thing you know, I'm sucking him off like it was my last day alive or something."

She showed me how she did it too, bobbing wildly, yet with a hint of naivety that made it even sexier.

"Whoa. Lucky guy."

"Anyway, he came in like under two minutes. He groaned like he was dying, his dick throbbed hard all of a sudden. Then fwoosh! That was it. I knew exactly what was happening, but actually experiencing it was something else. I let him finish, just reveling the moment, and then I pulled off him and swallowed. He stopped me before I could get my mouth around him again and suddenly got all weird on me. I think he realized he'd messed around with a twelve-year-old girl and got all scared, like he'd get in trouble or something. Anyway, he woke up Kimmie and they left in a big hurry. I was like, what the hell was that about? But it was my first blow job, and I was so excited."

"I can only imagine."

"Anyway, once I started coming home with stories of my sexual exploits, mom stocked my bedroom with sex books, toys, and videos, encouraging me to read, learn, experiment, and practice, practice, practice."

"She hopes you'll become a porn star one day?"

"I doubt it. I think she just wants to make sure I have an awesome sex life, and grow up as healthy and excited about it as her and dad are. So I read all the books, tried all the moves with guys, and even came up with a couple new ones."

She giggled again. And then, seeing my erection drooping a bit, she sucked it to full hardness again, and stroked it with her hand.

"So now you know all my secrets. Why I'm a little slut and proud of it. Hopefully you don't think any less of me now."

It honestly disturbed be to think that such a beautiful girl would have anything to be self-conscious about, but it's a weird world we live in, a world where people would shun and ridicule a nine-year-old girl just for knowing what a blow job is. My heart went all mushy and my head went dizzy. I started spouting off all kinds of silliness that I perhaps shouldn't have, but there it was.

"Charlotte, you're still the same girl I was trying my best not to fall in love with ten minutes ago. Just because I know more about why you're that amazingly mysterious and sexy girl, doesn't mean my feelings will change. If anything I have more respect for you now, trying to understand how you can be so fucking cool."

"If I'm cool, I learned it from my mom and dad. They're honest and up front with people. They have no reason to bullshit anyone. They don't hide anything from people who really matter. The only reason I haven't told anyone about this so far is because they asked me not to, for my sake."

"That makes sense."

"They tried to enroll me in a private school when I was twelve, but when it came time to fill out their occupation, they wrote that they were involved in the adult entertainment industry and the application was rejected. So when I enrolled in our school they told me to keep it a secret just so the staff and students wouldn't treat me any differently."

"Well I'm not gonna say anything to anybody."

"I know you won't. Somehow I just know. You're awesome."

"So have you ever watched your parents making one of these movies?"

"Oh, yeah! All the time. The studio's right in our basement. Lights, camera, action. It's all there. The only problem is, hearing them all fucking down there all hours of the night, when they're behind in the production schedule. It drives me nuts. I get horny as a bitch and can't sleep."

And she once again went back to sucking my cock for a moment, as though driven back into rampant lust by the very thought of these hot porn stars. And yet her eyes were on me the whole time, so maybe it was me that was making her hot. I wasn't sure. So I asked her about it.

"You really like these porno studs, don't you?"

"I don't know. It's more of a schoolgirl infatuation, you know? Some girls like boy-bands, but me, I sit around day-dreaming about porn stars. Go figger." Then she gave her head a shake and looked into my eyes again. She'd been staring off into space for a moment. "But enough about me. Let's fuck about you."

"Did you say talk, or fuck?" I asked.

"Which would you rather do, sweetie?"

I nodded down at my cock, smiling shyly.

"I thought so. Enough out of me. I want something out of you."

Then she was licking me all over again, kissing and tonguing my privates like they were the most precious thing on earth. She moaned happily, like a little girl eating ice cream, and shivered with delight every once in a while. I held her head, adoring the feeling of her long blond hair sliding against my thighs as she moved. I watched her eyes shine with a confident twinkle whenever they flicked up to stare into mine. I felt the vibrations of each little moan she made, and I shivered at the sweet tickle of her tongue when it whipped back and forth across the underside. I sat there wondering if this was really real, and what I had done to deserve so much pleasure in one intense little moment. Even her perfume was intoxicating.

"I guess there's not even a point in me telling you how fucking amazingly good you're making me feel right now."

She paused to respond.

"If ye'r lovin' it, say so all you want. It's music to my ears."

Then of course, she returned to sucking. My head was going gooey with all sorts of weird emotions and I was becoming a little frightened at the intensity of it.

"Aw, damn, Charlotte. You're making me dizzy here. How'd you get so ... uh!"

"From experience," she said. "I've been with exactly twenty-two different guys in some way or another (twenty-three counting you), and each time I find myself getting better and better, more intense, more deadly. Nothing beats an enthusiastic and energetic partner for real sex education."

She continued. My brain went immediately gooey once again and I threw my head back in ecstasy. She was deliberately exaggerating every motion she made though, just to prove the point. And it was working. Her tongue swirled and her mouth bobbed. I would have come right then, if she hadn't stopped with a wet smack of her lips to talk some more.

"Your cock is just absolutely to die for. The skin is as soft as a baby's on the outside, but inside it's as hard as oak. That's damn fine. It feels so good in my mouth I just wanna do nothing but suck on it all damn day. I fucking love this cock!"

"Well, it's fairly obvious you like- Ahhh! Son-of-a-bitch!"

Suddenly I was engulfed in her worshiping little mouth once again, and she seemed to be intent on draining the very life from me, like some sort of starving sexual vampire. I literally cried out loud, almost begging for mercy. Just when I thought she would take it easy on me though, I felt myself sliding down her throat until all of me was gone. Her lips pressed into the base and she bobbed like that for a few moments before pulling off again. She flashed me a look with her eyes that made my heart flip over and all I could do was stare like an idiot. I was near coming again, and I had to stop her, so I asked her the first thing that popped into my delirious little mind.

"You ever been in a—ah! fuck!—porno movie, Charlotte?"

She bobbed greedily on my cock a couple more times, and then broke away to answer.

"Not allowed. Not 'til I'm eighteen. Dad's very insistent about that. He doesn't want the whole world lusting after his little girl. So yeah, no pornos for daddy's little princess."

"I don't mean professionally, I mean just for fun. Just for your own enjoyment. You've never brought a guy home and filmed yourself fucking him with the cameras and stuff?"

"Actually I never thought about that. I should do that some time, just to see myself in a porn scene. That would be awesome!"

"It would be."

"I'm getting wet all of a sudden, just thinking about it. I'd love to see myself getting fucked really hard on screen. That would blow my mind!"

"Mine too. I'd pay good money to see that."

She chuckled at that. "I'd never do it for money, silly. I just love sex—fucking, and sucking, and getting my face creamed like a dirty little porn star."

"Money or no money, I'd love to see you on camera. You did say your mom and dad travel a lot, right? And they got a whole studio set up in their basement. You should go for it."

"That's right! And I know how to work all that shit too. That would be awesome! So much fun!"

Then she said something that changed my life forever. She was sliding her hand up and down my erection when she said it. I still remember the look in her eye.

"Maybe we could ... well, um ... Would you wanna do a scene with me?"

I was speechless for a moment, but then the sight of her full red lips inches away from my cock, and the look of excited desire in her eyes convinced me. At the very least I would have a souvenir of our fucking to remember her by, forever.

"Sure," I said.

"It'll just be a secret though, okay? We can't show it to anyone."

"Of course. Yeah. We'll definitely have to keep it between us."

"Unless of course you wanna do a more quality one. I mean, we could do a cheap fuck scene, or we can make an actual movie out of it. I think that would be even more awesome."

"It's always better when there's a story behind it, even if it's a short little scene."

"So then, we'd need at least two other people."

"Two? What for? Aren't we just basically fucking in front of a camera?"

"No, silly, if we're gonna do a real short film, we need a director and a cameraman, at least."

"How about Steve Henridge? He's in the AV club. He'd love to get in on something like this."

"Can you trust him?"

"Trust him?"

"Not to blab, silly."

"Oh, right. Well sure I can trust him. He's a good kid, kinda shy and quiet. I don't even think he has any friends. But maybe you can help me convince him in your own way."

"What do you mean?"

"Steve's a virgin. If you dole out a few, um, favors for him here and there, he'll be as obedient as a little lost puppy dog, begging for his next treat."

"I couldn't do that! Teasing a guy is just mean."

"It may be mean, but it'll keep him on his best behavior, at least for a while."

"You got a point there. We can't have him running around giving copies to everyone in town, or even telling anyone about it. I'll do it I guess. I'm worried about my reputation though. If people find out I actually cock-teased a guy, I'd be mortally embarrassed."

"That's hilarious. You realize that, don't you? The irony of what you just said?"

"I'm not sure what the irony is, but it's true. I don't want people thinking I'm some sort of manipulative little cock-teaser. That's just wrong."

"I know what you're saying, but if we're gonna do this, we have to keep it quiet, and with a guy like Steve I think a good sexual brainwashing is our best option. I mean you don't have to go all the way with him or anything, but just get him jumping through the hoops, you know?"

"I guess so. It's too bad he can't be cooler. Everyone should be smart and sexy like you."

She went down on me again, showing me just how smart and sexy she thought I was. She worshiped me with her mouth for a few minutes and then popped off again, looking up at the ceiling as though she'd just thought of something more important than pleasuring my beautiful manhood.

"Who's gonna be our director, though? I would do it, but it doesn't really work when you're in the scene."

"How about Sheila Unger? I heard her saying she's secretly into porn at one point. She was a little drunk at the time, but I'm sure she was telling the truth. She's been in a few drama productions too, so she probably knows a thing or two about how to direct."

"You think she'd really be interested?"

"She's a good friend of mine. We've known each other for years. I think she would do it just to chalk up a new adventure. She's cool that way."

"Ask her then. And if she resists, perhaps you'll have to do a bit of pussy-teasing manipulation of your own."

"I'm pretty sure it won't take much convincing. She's a sexy little minx in her own way."

"You guys ever mess around together?"

"Once, but nothing really happened. She was scared this thing was way too big."

Charlotte laughed. "It probably is."

"Shelia is pretty small."

"The only trouble might be if she has feelings for you deep down inside and is bothered watching you having sex with, um, me."

"I don't know about that. We're just friends. Completely. At least as far as I know."

"So things should be just fine."

"Should be."

"Man this is gonna be fun!"

"It's sex. How boring could it possibly be?"

"I have to warn you, making porn is not as sexy as it looks on screen. There's a lot of technical shit involved that make it hardly even sexual in the process of it."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, there's all this stopping and starting and waiting, and moving around to better angles and shit. It gets pretty awkward. I've seen the most hardcore studs lose their hard-ons in the whole technical production of it."

"I'm sure the final product is worth it in the end."

"It always is. But it's crazy getting there. That's why porn stars get big bucks for doing something that any normal guy would pay for a chance to do. You gotta be disciplined, professional."

"I never thought about that."

"I grew up with it."

"So much experience for such a young girl."

"The only thing I haven't experienced is you! And you keep distracting me with all these questions!"

"Okay. No more. I promise."

"You're gonna fuck me now?"

Her face went all cute and pouty like a little girl begging for a treat. I nodded, kissing her once again and then simply staring into her eyes.

"You're so beautiful, Charlotte. This is gonna be the hottest movie ever."

She shook her finger at me in rebuke and reached down to pull her top off over her head. Her breasts were thrust upward toward my hungry gaze by her silky little black bra. I reached down to fondle them and she unsnapped the clasp behind her back. They were round, and firm, and magnificent—a sight any young man would have died to see. She pressed them together in her hands and played with them a bit, jiggling them and bouncing them before my eyes, and tickling the nipples into erection with a few flickers from the ends of her soft silky hair; she shivered as goose bumps formed on her flesh.

"Any more silly questions?" she asked me.

"Nun-nuh ... hoomie ... blith ... fleh..."

I was mesmerized into a dull stupor. What could I possibly say? The only thing that mattered was her slippery wet lips slowly descending to relieve my impatient throbbing, and the look of almost drunken lust in her eyes as she glanced up into mine, promising me a waking dream, a heaven that I'd never want to depart.

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.