Preview

A Beautiful Mess

by Ken Randall

Copyright© 2009 by Ken Randall

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Romantic, Reluctant, Tear Jerker, Cheating, Spanking, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Petting, Squirting, Size,

Romantic Sex Story: Anthony Mitchell meets and falls in love with Charlotte Lawsen. They decide to make a sex movie together, with the help of a few friends. But just how open is Anthony willing to be with the girl who's popularly known as the Queen of Sluts? Unfortunately, the movie is stolen and released to the world. Can love survive being turned upside down by reporters, religious groups, and adoring teenage fans? (This is the tamer, shorter version. For the longer, raunchier version, see "Charlotte's Movie".)

Author's Note:

As you may have guessed, this is the re-write of Charlotte's Movie. We'll call it "Charlotte Lite". It's basically the same story with a lot less raunchiness and a lot less of the redundant, tacked-on stroke scenes. This is the bare bones, essential story here. I cut it down to about half it's length. It's now about 700 pages long instead of the previous 1300 pages.

This is the version you'll want to recommend to your friends. All the squicky, dirtier elements are gone from it. It just a romantic story about two young people who have a whole lot of sex, make mistakes, and get through some of the toughest times of their lives.

Those who loved the original we'll be pleased to know it's still there. Let me know what you think of this version as well. I look forward to hearing from you.

-Kr

PS. Acknowledgements to Gary Barber for his editing help.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.