Priestly Promiscuity - Cover

Priestly Promiscuity

Copyright© 2009 by John Baird

Chapter 8: Doing Debby

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Doing Debby - This is the story of a priest, Father Murphy and his well endowed assistant Brother John as they have their immoral ways with the Nuns and students at the Heavenly Dove Convent. (Portions of this tale have been previously published under different titles.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

It is hard to say what would have happened if the priest had remained in the parish but, three days after he had, figuratively speaking, completed a delayed triple play with the Novice, Sister Susan and the day after his surprising session with the pubescent, precocious Patty, the priest was suddenly sent to another parish to substitute for the regular priest who was ill.

During the first two weeks of this assignment, which was in a rural parish, he had no difficulty in controlling his lewd instincts. Admittedly, after two weeks of abstinence, he was looking forward to returning to his regular church where he was sure he would find Sister Susan needing another exorcism. Her response when he had completed the triple play by getting her anal cherry, in addition to her oral and vaginal ones, had been explosive. And now he was hornier than ever.

It was as if God, or more likely, Satan, recognized his plight and sent another nymphet to tempt him. Not that the Novice had been a nymphet. She was, at seventeen, a mature young woman. But Jan and, for sure Ann were nymphet's, as was Patty. When this particular girl knelt in the confessional, Father Murphy did not, at first, take notice of her. She looked very young and he was expecting a boring recital of insignificant sins and perceived sins.

"Father. I have sinned." the young girl said. "I went all the way with Billy. I let him do it, Father." '[1]

The cleric's ears perked up and he looked more closely at the small girl in the confessional. He saw that she was cute and her rosebud mouth was heavily painted. Looking down to where the neck of her blouse opened, he could see that her breasts were quite full and he wondered if she was, perhaps, older than he had thought.

What is your name, my child." he asked. "How old are you, and how did it happen?"

"Uh, I'm Debby, sir. And I'm only thirteen, Father. I din't mean to let him but? like? Well, he done it anyways."

"What did he do, Debby? You must tell me." the priest said, his unruly organ swelling as he looked at the cute adolescent.

"Well, like, sir. We wuz playin' in my room, sir? He wuz pretendin' to be a teacher and I'd been misbehavin', Father? Like, he's a couple of years older, sir, and he wants to be a teacher. Oh, Father, I'm gettin' 'barrassed. Do I hafta tell yuh everthin'?"

"Yes, my child. You must confess in order to ask forgiveness."

"Uh, well, sir. Like, he said he had to punish me and he made me lie across his lap so he could spank me. Mr. McLeod does that to some of the girls, sometimes. And, like, he din't spank me very hard, sir, but when he done it, I felt sump'n pressin' 'gainst my belly, sir. And, like, he pulled down my panties and he started spankin' my bare bottom. And it happened, sir. That's when it happened."

"What happened, Debbie? You must tell me what happened." the priest said noticing how red and shiny the girl's lips were.

"Like? Like? He got his hand down there, Father. He got it 'tween my legs and he started to feel me and? Oh, sir? I got to feelin' awful funny when he done that. Like, I got all weak and squishy."

"And what happened next, my child?" her confessor asked, his penis now fully erect. Looking down the neck of her blouse, he could see that the nipples on her breast-mounds were also erect and jutting out as if she was getting turned on by telling about her seduction.

""Oh, Father. Like? He put me on the bed, on my back. And he took my panties off the rest of the way. And he took off his pants, too, sir? His thing was stickin' straight out. And, like, he got on me, sir?"

"Didn't you try to stop him, Debbie? Didn't you know what he was going to do?" the horny cleric asked, wondering how he, too, was going to get into this cute, nubile youngster.

"He wuz still feelin' me down there, sir? And I wuz still all weak and? And? Like, I din't want him to stop? It felt real good, sir? And, like, he put his thing 'gainst me and? Like? He done it, sir? He shot his stuff. All over me, sir? And in me? I'm scairt I'm gonna have a baby, sir?"

"And did he do anything else, my child?" the priest asked, wondering if the boy had actually got into the cute, little nymphette.

"Oh, no, Father. But, like, I wuz hopin' he'd do more, sir? Like, I wuz feelin' all funny and? Like? He din't make it happen for me, sir? Not like when I feel myself down there?"

The horny priest said in a stern voice, "You have certainly sinned, my child. But, since it was your first time, God has a secret and special way to purify you. You must come back here tonight, Debby. Don't tell anyone or they may guess what you have done. Have a bath before you come here. You must be clean in spirit and body to be purified."

The naive youngster did as she was told. After supper, she had a bath and told her mother that she was going for a long walk in the fields, which she often did anyway. She entered the small church and, when she saw nobody there, she went to the office in the basement.

"I'm so glad you came tonight, Debby. I have been praying for you." the cleric said as he directed her to sit on the low sofa and sat beside her. "We have to re-create what happened to you, my child. We have to do that to release the evil desires from your body. Tell me, Debby, have you touched yourself down there very much?"

"Uh? Like? Uh, sometimes, Father? Like, but only since I turned twelve, sir. Not 'fore that. And I'm just barely thirteen, sir?"

"You must show me what you've done, my child. You must pretend you're all alone and show me."

"But, sir? Like? I do it at night, sir? When I'm in bed?"

"That's all right, Debbie. Pretend that you're in bed."

"But, Father? You mean? Like? Get undressed and?"

"That's right, my child. Even though we don't have a blanket to cover you. Remember, God sees you, even when you're covered, Debby." the scheming priest said as he turned off the ceiling light.

Shyly and hesitantly, the young girl took off her clothes and lay back on the bed. He could see, in the dimly lighted room, that her small body was already well developed although, of course, she was not buxom like Jan or even Ann. The girl closed her eyes and put one hand between her legs while, with the other, she played with her firm breasts. The priest reached over to turn on the light over the sofa but, with her eyes squeezed shut, the girl did not notice.

The priest watched with growing excitement as the youngster rubbed the plump, hairless lips of her fat, little pussy and, when he correctly judged that she was fully aroused, he knelt at the foot of the bed, drawing her small body closer with her legs over his shoulders.

"Now, my child, we will begin your purification." he said and he licked the wet length of her swollen cunt-slit."

"FATHER! OOHHHH FATHER!" the shapely adolescent cried out as she felt the intensely exciting touch of his tongue. He buried his face in the smooth softness of her juvenile pussy as his tongue alternated between her hard, little clit and the hot portal to her vagina.

The girl moaned and whined as he continued his skilled caress for several minutes, arousing her to the point of orgasm but carefully avoiding letting her cum. Then he raised his head to ask, "Is this helping you, my child? Do you feel now as if you can resist Billy if he tries again?"

"Father? Oohhh, sirrr? Oohhh nooo ... Like? I feel? Oohhh Father? I feel weak and ... like ... all squishy ... like I did then? Even more'n I did then? What'll I do, sir?"

"I was afraid of that, my child." he said softly. "We must take more severe action to undo what Billy has done to you." and he got up to sit on the armless chair by the sofa. Opening his robe, he said, "You must come here, my child. You must come and sit on my lap. We will try one more thing to help you."

The adolescent's eyes widened as she saw her confessor's rigid penis and she gasped, "But, sir? Yer not? Like? Yer not gonna do what Billy done, are yuh?"

"Not exactly, Debby. It won't be quite the same thing. We have to release the evil lust that he aroused in you. You may have to be be purified inside, my child. And this is the wand that will purify you."

Nervously, the small, shapely adolescent straddled his thighs and watched, wide-eyed as he pulled her closer. "Oh Sir! Ohhh!" she exclaimed when he rubbed the thick tip of his organ between the slippery, swollen lips of her vulva. She sat there, trembling, as he continued his lewd arousal of her young bodybut, as with his mouth, he carefully avoided taking her to orgasm.

"Do you feel better yet, my child?" he asked after several more minutes of continuing assault on her juvenile senses.

"Hannh? ... Aannhh? ... Oohhh Sirr? It's worse, Father? I feel like? Ohh, sirr ... I feel funny? Like? More than before?" And, at that moment, the thirteen year old remembered something from when she was much younger. She had seen her aunt, her mother's younger sister sitting just like this on her father's lap. Her aunt had said that she wouldn't let her father have her but he had suddenly grabbed her and pulled her close and his thing had disappeared right inside her aunt. All she remembered after that was that her favourite aunt had wriggled and moaned a lot and, after a couple of minutes she began to cry. Her friend, Julie, said that her father had 'fucked' her aunt. And he wasn't supposed to. Debby wondered if the priest was going to try to fuck her. Billy had already fucked her, but he hadn't done it that way. She remembered how, after that first time, her aunt had sat on her father's lap the same way every time her mother went out. And, after that first time, she'd never cried.

"Oohhh, my child ... my child..." the horny cleric intoned. "We must do more, then." and he skillfully applied more pressure to her throbbing clitoris while he mouthed her firm, young breasts and thrummed his tongue on her rubbery nipples. He felt the tension growing in her juvenile body and, when he judged that she was on the very edge of her climax, he asked,"Is it cumming, Debby? Do you feel like it's cumming now?"

"Yes! Ohhh yeesss, Father! It's almostcumming! Don't stop! Oohhh, don't stop, sir! It's gonna cum!" she gasped as, for the moment, she forgot about her aunt. He directed the bulbous knob of his weapon to the boiling hot portal of her vagina and pulled her small, shapely hips closer, carefully avoiding her clitoral trigger for he did not want her to cum quite yet. The girl whimpered as she felt the distending pressure of his entry and as his cock-tip entered the deliciously tight vestibule, he confirmed what he'd thought. Billy had gone off before he could finish what he'd started and this precocious juvenile was still a virgin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.