Priestly Promiscuity - Cover

Priestly Promiscuity

Copyright© 2009 by John Baird

Chapter 30: Sister Candace Copulates

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: Sister Candace Copulates - This is the story of a priest, Father Murphy and his well endowed assistant Brother John as they have their immoral ways with the Nuns and students at the Heavenly Dove Convent. (Portions of this tale have been previously published under different titles.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Sister Candace had just arrived at the convent. She had been assigned to the school to teach health and hygeine and, as part of the course, she was also expected to provide the nubile young ladies with some properly laundered sex education. This had been the Mother Superior's idea although, as she had just discovered, the two males had been giving some of her students a more practical course in this.

Candace was a cute, little twenty year old blonde. And she didn't really want to teach the sex education aspects of her course because of two things. First, she did not know much about the subject. And, second, when she read and talked about it, she became impiously agitated.

Although she had gone to public schools and had heard her classmates talk about sex and had even had to fend off some fumbling attempts to relieve her of her chastity, the young nun did not understand it. She routinely used prayer to douse the warm and disturbing feelings she got when she tried to imagine what a man and a woman did in the marriage bed. And then, during her third week in this assignment, one of her students opened her eyes.

"It's not really like you tell us, Sister Candace." the buxom little minx said to her one day after class. "It's fun. And I don't think it can be a sin if we don't wait until we're married because most of the nun's are doing it."

"Please, my child." the nun said disapprovingly although the girl was only three years younger than herself. "You'd better go to confession right away and ask for forgiveness. You know that what you say isn't true."

"But Father Murphy is who done me, Sister. He got my cherry and he don't think it's wrong. And Brother John does it too but I don't wanta do it with him coz he's too big."

"Go to your desk right now and pray." Sister Candace ordered, a nauseous feeling of doubt in her belly from what the girl had said. Was it possible that the child was telling the truth?

That night, after lights out for the girls, the nun showered and prepared herself for bed. But she couldn't sleep. After tossing and turning for almost an hour, she put on a flimsy robe over her nakedness and went out to walk around the grounds.

Candace was, by now, certain that the story she'd heard this afternoon was a total fabrication from the disturbed girl's mind. Possibly the teaching she was doing had prompted it? She wondered if sex education was a wise thing. With impressionable young girls like these, it might do more harm than good. And then she heard a sound behind the gardener's cottage.

Since that first time, two weeks ago, June had been hungering for another session. Tonight she had finally caught Brother John's eye and now she was sprawled, legs widespread, her bare bottom on the dewy grass as the monk reamed her tight, young pussy. This is what Sister Candace heard and, as she looked around the corner of the cottage, it is also what she saw. The lewd couple was close to the cottage and just under the bedroom window. The nun went quickly inside the building and knelt on the bed, peering intently outside at the salacious scene.

The nun was not only a virgin but a very innocent one. She knew from her reading what the mechanics of intercourse were but the books did not provide sound effects. Now, as she looked down at the couple who were less than ten feet away, she got the sound effects in stereo

She could see the monk's bottom rise and then rapidly drive down. She could hear the slap of his flesh hammering the fat girl's soft hips and belly. And, even more startling, she could hear the girl's moans and grunts and sighs. Had she been able to see the monk's mammoth weapon going into the girl, Candace might have been frightened, but she couldn't?

"Oohhhhh, Brother John," the fat teenager sighed. "I love it. It feels so good. Yer not gonna make me wait so long before we do it again, are yuh?" The nun was distraught. There was no doubt that one of her students had received practical education right before her eyes. And there was also no doubt that it had happened before. Perhaps the story she hadn't believed this afternoon was true.

She watched the immoral couple walk away and then she slumped back on the bed. Candace unbelted the flimsy robe she wore and, in the moonlight, she looked at the way her flesh glowed. Tentatively, she caressed her firm tit-globes that were like two large grapefruit on her chest. As her palms rubbed over the nipples she felt a surge of sensation that coursed pleasantly through her belly to her loins. And the nipples popped suddenly erect, two rubbery, sensitive nubs that capped the roundness of her full breasts.

Not since she was thirteen and first experiencing the newly developing urges in her pubescent body had the nun done this. Her priest had warned her of the sinfulness of such things. Now, as one hand strayed across her firm and slightly convex belly, she shuddered and yielded to the temptation to touch herself there. When she bathed, she took special care to wash her genitals although sub-consciously she knew it was mainly because of the pleasant but frustrating feelings this produced.

Sister Candace was wet. Slippery and wet. Her fingers stroked and probed in the soft furrow and then, for the first time, she touched her clitoris. A sharp sensation of pleasure shot through her innocent loins and she gasped as she quickly pulled her hand away. Then, drawn as if to a fleshy magnet, she touched herself again. And again. And yet again.

This was the scene that presented itself to Father Murphy when he entered the cottage. Bathed in moonlight, the nun lay nude, one hand cupping and squeezing her breasts, the other clasping and rubbing her pussy. Her eyes were closed and her shapely hips were undulating as she brought herself closer and closer to the never known thrills of orgasm.

Father Murphy had just come from a session with the Mother Superior. Ursula had sampled the monk's incredible dimensions but had been cowed by his size and returned to the more ordinary but nonetheless satisfying attentions of the priest. He, therefore, was not burning with need. The sight of the cute, young nun in the throes of her first ever climax was, however, enough to arouse him.

Candace bucked and jerked as her belly bulged in orgasmic ecstasy. And then her hands fell away and, eyes still closed, she lay in a semi-stupor, her body twitching in the aftermath of her climax.

The young woman did not, at first, notice when the priest sat on the bed beside her. Her mind was still trying to cope with what she had learned. It must be a sin, she thought, for the feelings she had just experienced were too intense and delightful to be proper. Especially when she remembered that, as the sensations had peaked, she was imagining the monk was on top of her as he had been with June.

"Are you struggling to keep your vow of chastity, Sister?" she heard a deep, soft voice ask. "I am here to help, you know? Has the Mother Superior not explained all of that to you?"

Her eyes fluttered open as, dazed by her novel experience, Sister Candace did not, for a moment, understand what was happening. Then, with reflexive modesty, she clamped her legs tightly together and crossed her arms over her breasts.

"Oh! Oh, Father!" she cried out in alarm. "Oh, Father Murphy? Oh, sir? What do you mean?"

The line had worked before in even less auspicious circumstances. "God does not want us ... His servants ... to be distracted from our duties by the natural hunger He has given us, Sister. Our vow of chastity is only to ensure that no person draws us away from our duty to God." and as the priest spoke in a gentle voice, his hand rested on the young woman's hip. "And unless we understand this part of ourselves, this hunger He has given us, we can not help those we are supposed to guide."

Candace heard his words but her mind was mainly on what his hand was doing. At first it just rested on the firm swell that flared out from her narrow waist. Then, as he spoke in his deep voice, his fingers trailed inward to her navel and then downward to the lightly furred bulge of her plump mons.

"Have you experienced the pleasures of being with a man, Sister? Do you understand what it is that you are trying to teach your young charges about?" Father Murphy asked as his fingers reached the top of the narrow slit that peeked out between the nun's tightly closed thighs.

"But? But? Is it true, then? Do you? Do the others? The nuns? Mother Ursula? Do they? Like? Do it? Have sex?" Candace stammered.

"I just came from Mother Ursula's room, my dear. Yes, she fucks. And Sister Lisa. And Sister Sarah. They all hunger for a man's cock, my dear." the priest said, guessing that his use of crudely descriptive words would shock the young nun and, with the shock to her innocence, likely make her easier to seduce. "Mother Ursula understands fully that you and the other nuns need to be fucked sometimes to prevent you from committing sins of sodomy or being distracted by unsatisfied needs."

The young nun was, as he had hoped, shocked by the priest's words and she felt an unwilled pleasure as the priest's finger pushed down into the soft furrow between her soft, sensitive labia. The lubricating juices from her healthy, young body facilitated his progress and, as his finger pressed close to her sensitized clitoris, Candace sighed and allowed her thighs to part.

"But, Father? What are you going to do? I've never? You know? I've never done it?" she asked in a timourous voice.

"I know you need to be fucked, my child." he said as he took her hand and placed it on his throbbingly erect penis. "I know you need to have a cock in your hot, little cunt, Candace. And, if you're truly still a virgin, it is time that your cherry was broken. And you can help me too, my child, by opening your juicy cunt to my cock."

The nun's hand instinctively closed around the hot, smooth skinned shaft and she whimpered softly as Father Murphy caressed her naked body. His hands were both now stroking her thighs and belly and her legs opened wider to allow him greater intimacy. He fondled the wet, soft fleshrolls of her vulva and skillfully teased her throbbing clitoris and then, as she felt the growing heat in her loins, he knelt on the bed and mounted between the petite woman's full, firm thighs.

"Oohhh Father? I saw? Like? Brother John was? Like? He was with June? Do you? Like? Help the girls? The students, too?"

"Oh yes, Candace. The ones that need it and are ready, like June. Them too. Are you really a virgin, Sister?" he asked as he brought his cocktip against her swollen pussy. "Have you never had a cock inside your hot, little cunt?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.