Priestly Promiscuity - Cover

Priestly Promiscuity

Copyright© 2009 by John Baird

Chapter 27: Understanding Ursula

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Understanding Ursula - This is the story of a priest, Father Murphy and his well endowed assistant Brother John as they have their immoral ways with the Nuns and students at the Heavenly Dove Convent. (Portions of this tale have been previously published under different titles.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

By the end of her second month Mother Superior Ursula had settled down nicely into her new job. Her ease of mind was due in part to her confidence that Father Murphy and Brother John were providing the extra assistance needed to keep the few unruly girls in her convent school well disciplined. Of course she had no idea of their methods and, had she known, they would have been banished from her religious school.

Her pleasure with the job was due also to her newfound sexual satisfaction. After more than a month of regular sessions with the priest and his 'sacramental scotch', she was no longer bothered by twinges of conscience. She accepted that it was God's will and she suspected that the young friar must be comforting Sister Lisa in a similar manner. She could think of no other reason for the Novice's heavy-lidded lethargy and the guilty way she looked at her whenever Brother John was around.

And then the priest was called away for a weeklong retreat. Father Murphy's departure was immediately after his initiation of the masochistic eighteen-year-old Christina. And this was after a week of celibacy brought on by the Mother Superior's monthly period. Therefore, by the time he had been gone four days, the Mother Superior had gone without her newly discovered male solace for a very frustrating eleven days ... and nights.

Father Murphy, when he'd seduced the mature nun, had unleashed a decade or more of suppressed sexuality. Ursula needed it. She now did not know how she had managed to go for so many years after her puberty without it. By the time four more days had passed, she was irritable. In fact, she was downright angry. She began taking her anger out on the junior nuns, the schoolgirls and, on one or two occasions, on the young monk. Brother John was getting nervous. He was taking tremendous pleasure from the readily available nymphets and the progressively more passionate young nun, Lisa. But he was sure that if the Mother Superior discovered his liaisons with the schoolgirls he'd be defrocked. She was pretty and he knew that Father Murphy had been servicing her but he suspected that she was a bit of a cold fish. Too slender for his liking and probably prudish, even if she was letting his compatriot fuck her.

Ursula lay alone in her bed for an hour that night as she tried to quench the fire that burned in her belly. Finally she went to the priest's room to get his scotch and, once there, she settled down on his bed. She sipped the smoky nectar and, with the light out, she opened her robe and again used her fingers to seek release. Four more days and he'd return. And then she heard sounds next door.

With her recently acquired experience, she had no doubt of what the sounds were. Someone was being fucked. The monk's room was right next-door. She arose and crept closer, listening to the most unreligious words that were clearly audible through the thin wall. Ten days of frustrating longing erupted in an angry feeling of guilt. After what she had done, how could she expect the junior nuns to act properly. And those two men, even if they were clergy, were worse than she. They were devils.

The young friar had already gone off once in Sister Lisa's newly initiated fuckwell and now the young nun was kneeling over him, using her mouth to rejuvenate his semi-erect cock. Suddenly the door burst open and, in a fury, the dark robed Mother Superior was suddenly striking the nude, young woman who knelt above his hips.

Sister Lisa had already cum five times that night and she was weak from the deep satisfaction of her ungodly lust. When her Mother Superior burst in on her, she forgot that she'd seen and heard the other nun being fucked and, terrified, she rolled off her lover and ran, whimpering, from the room.

The big, young monk knew also that Ursula had been getting hers from the priest and, when she interrupted the delightful activity with the innocent nun, he too was angry. He'd just barely persuaded Sister Lisa to use her mouth on him and his rapidly rejuvenating cock was already in need of another swim in the tight, cum-sodden depths of the young woman's ripe, lush body. He forgot, for the moment, that the Mother Superior had the power to end this pleasant sojourn in the convent.

"What do you mean, bursting into my room like this?" he demanded as he came to his feet. "You're trespassing!" he continued as he towered over the dark-robed nun. And then, in the dimly lit room, he saw the Mother Superior's face. She had stopped and was standing motionless, her pretty, full-lipped mouth agape. He realized that he was naked and he could see that the blonde's eyes were fixed on his erectly projecting penis. She was cringing. And he knew then that he had the upper hand.

The Mother Superior was no longer a virgin but she was still an unworldly woman. When she saw the size of the long, thick pole projecting out from the monk's hairy groin her knees turned to water. She could hardly stand. She was totally intimidated by what she saw.

"Well, Mother Ursula? Do you want it? Is that why you stopped us? Can't you wait until Joe gets back?" And the nun realized that the monk knew. He knew she had done it with the priest. She started to back away.

"Oh, no, my lovely," John said threateningly. "You're not leaving yet," and he tugged at the tie of her robe. The loosely knotted belt came undone and the front of the robe opened. "That's more like it, Ursula. Now you're beginning to look more like a woman," and he pushed the robe off her shoulders so that it dropped in a heap at her feet.

The nun crossed her arms in front of her naked body in a vain attempt to hide her nudity. But she could not take her eyes from the frightening sight of his hugely projecting penis. "D.d.don't, Brother John. D.d.don't," she stammered in a weak, barely audible voice.

The horny friar could see that the Mother Superior was terrified. She was not the authoritative dictator he had observed before. And, even with her arms crossed in front of her, she could not hide the womanly appeal of her slender but shapely body. He wanted to dominate her. And he suspected that she was ready to be dominated.

The nun looked apprehensively at the tall monk with her big, blue eyes and her full lower lip trembled. "D.d.don't. D.d.don't..." she repeated her earlier words as he pushed her arms away and cupped her breasts.

"My God!" he exclaimed as he felt her nipples pop out to instant erection. "My God, Ursula! They're big!" and as he spoke he took the hard, rubbery cylinders between thumb and forefinger and rolled them. The woman gasped as an unwilled, hot thrill coursed from the sensitive nubbins, across her belly to her pelvic region.

"D.d.don't. D.d.don't do that," she protested in a meek voice. But he ignored her objections and tugged gently at the outthrust nipples and her eyes widened in docile submission. Releasing one of the hard projections, he reached down between her slightly parted thighs to cup her hair-haloed pussy. "You're wet, Ursula? You're wet and slippery? I think you want to be fucked? You do, don't you!" he said triumphantly. "You want me to fuck you!"

"Nuh nuh Nooooo," the mature nun moaned as his fingers teased the throbbingly swollen lips of her vulva. "Duh.duh.don't. Duh.duh.don't do that." But, despite her vocal objections, she stood acquiescently while the big, young monk fondled her most private parts. Only Father Murphy had been as intimate with her and she knew, now, that she should not have allowed that. But she couldn't stop this man. The alcohol combined with her lewd behavior and she was defenseless.

"Lie down, Ursula! Lie on the bed and spread your legs! I'm going to fuck you, baby. You're going to get what Lisa was waiting for when you scared her off."

As if in a trance, the shapely, nude nun sat on the bed. Then, as the big man came closer, she lay back, her feet still on the floor. Her slim thighs were still pressed together and she looked up at the immoral monk with an expression of fearful apprehension on her pretty face. "Duh.duh.don't," she said again, meekly. "Duh.duh.don't make me." But, naked and defenseless, she remained supine before him.

Shocked and humbled, the Mother Superior's eyes looked up dully into his and, as he spread the white columns of her legs wider apart, the portal to her sacred cunt came into view. The fat lips looked like a glistening, wet hot dog roll as the young monk ordered his superior firmly.

"Move higher, Ursula. Move higher on the bed," he said as he got his hands under her firm buttocks and slid her on the sheets until her body was completely on the bed. He followed her, kneeling on the hard mattress between her thighs. His penis had lost the rock-hard state that Lisa's mouth had produced and now was dangling limply from his groin. It's size had diminished to scarcely more than Father Murphy's and, as the cowering woman looked at it, she wondered if she'd imagined what she thought she'd seen. It was not the frightening, threatening monster that had thrust out at her at first. And now, she thought, it was not even hard enough to get into her. Ursula felt a perverse and unexplainable sense of disappointment.

Like the hair on her head, the hair on Ursula's vulval area was blonde. The friar kneed her legs apart and moved above her and, as he did, he got his first good look at her grotto. The outer lips were plump and sparsely covered by blonde cunthair. As he levered her thighs apart, the fat labia spread open to reveal the pink, slightly projecting inner lips. At the apex of her cuntal slit was the shrouding flap that covered her clitoris. Taking the passive nun's limp hands in his, John placed them on his deflated fleshtube and, as soon as she touched him, she felt the flaccid organ stir.

"Hold it, baby. Maybe I ought to get you to do what Sister Lisa was doing.", he said as he guided her fingers around the swelling girth of his penis. "She's a great lay, y'know. She's built for cocks like this one. How about you, baby? Do you like big ones as much as she does?"

"D.d.don't. P.p.please d.d.don't," the woman stuttered like a broken record as she felt the gristly cylinder flex and expand within her timid grasp. Her big eyes widened in shock as his lewd appendage thickened and lengthened to the hugely bloated dimensions she had first seen. With some kind of salacious instinct, she gripped it with both of her hands and, as he began to fuck her warm, partly encircling fists, her mind became dulled by the wanton liberties she was allowing the man to take with her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.