Priestly Promiscuity - Cover

Priestly Promiscuity

Copyright© 2009 by John Baird

Chapter 2: Priestly Predation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Priestly Predation - This is the story of a priest, Father Murphy and his well endowed assistant Brother John as they have their immoral ways with the Nuns and students at the Heavenly Dove Convent. (Portions of this tale have been previously published under different titles.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Father Murphy's vow lasted an even shorter time than Jill's resolution, and it was less than a week before he for the first time plucked a young parishioner's cherry. And he knew from the moment that he began the seduction, if such it could be called, that he was committing a terrible sin. Not only was he once again breaking his vow of celibacy but he was doing it with a pure and innocent young girl and taking advantage of his trusted position to achieve her seduction.

Her name was Ann and she was even younger than Jill, only fourteen years old and, also unlike Jill, she was still a virgin. She was unlike Jill in other ways as well, both in mind and body. Ann was tall for her age, five feet, seven inches, to be exact. She had a small waist and a somewhat oversized bottom and her breasts, though not huge like the other girl's, were still larger than most of her classmates'. Ann's legs were long but they were quite thick and heavy which added to the impression of bodily maturity. She was also a good student and very religious.

Every week, for the past year, the pretty blonde had knelt in the confessional and, as regular as clockwork, had told the priest that she had sinned by abusing herself. For some of that time Father Murphy had been the recipient of the titillating admission of sin. Through the screen he had watched her maturing body mature had asked for progressively detailed descriptions of her masturbation. Ann tried to describe her feelings and her techniques and, since she was articulate, she had done it well. The young priest had lusted after her but, until his session with Jill; he had believed her to be too young. And also, of course, he was quite sure that she was still a virgin, in body if not in mind. Then, less than a week after he had been with the buxom temptress, Jill, he was sitting listening to the pretty, young blonde.

"I'm sorry, Father. I just can't seem to help myself? I pray for strength but? Oh, Father, can you help me?" She had just described how she had used a small cucumber to rub her pussy the night before and how tempted she'd been to actually put it right inside. As he had done during each of her confessions over the last few months, he had touched her smooth vulva with its sparse, fine pubic hair and, as usual, it had quickly lubricated itself. He hadn't noticed that since he had begun this practice with her Ann's frequency of coming to confession had increased significantly because she enjoyed this part of it. He didn't know, either, that after confession, the young girl would masturbate while thinking of him. She'd started doing that after confession since the first time he'd touched her between the legs but she believed it was too big of a sin for her to confess it to him.

"Come back here tonight, my child," he said. "There is one way that may help you control yourself. Come to my office at seven."

Promptly at seven, she knocked on his office door and, after she entered, he used the little button under his desk to lock the door. The tall teenager was wearing a short skirt and a blouse and he could see that, despite her youth, the girl's legs and breasts were fast approaching the fullness of maturity. Her rather heavy legs were very long, even for a girl as tall as she and, through the somewhat sheer blouse; he could observe that her breasts were not the least bit flat

Now, my child, sit down and we'll begin by talking," he said as he took her arm and guided her to the narrow sofa. When she was seated, her thighs demurely pressed together, he continued. "You are still very young but what you have confessed indicates that your body is already becoming quite mature. What you are experiencing, my child is what older girls and women feel. It is part of God's plan but you are still too young to be married which is how He expects your natural urges to be satisfied. Now, Ann, tell me again exactly what you have been doing."

"Oh, Father. I'm so embarrassed," she said in a soft voice but she was looking forward to telling the nice looking priest what she did. She could see, even in her innocence that he liked hearing it and she sometimes embellished her tales a bit because of that. "But, sir, sometimes I get a funny feeling down here..." and she placed her hand on her belly to show where she got the funny feeling, "and it makes me want to touch myself?"

"Yes ... yes ... continue, my child ... Show me how..." he said breathlessly as he placed his hand on her bare knee.

"Well? Like? I touch myself on my ... you know?", the girl said in a hesitant voice as she slipped her hand under the waistband of her skirt and beneath her panties, hardly noticing that, as she did so, his hand slid higher along her inner thigh.

"And how does that make you feel? Does the funny feeling go away then, my child."

"Uh? Well? No, Father, it doesn't. Not right away. I ... I ... I rub myself and? Like? I get real hot and? Oh, Father, this is embarrassing."

"Don't be embarrassed, Ann. Are there any special places that you rub? Like, when you used the cucumber, just how did you use it?"

The shapely adolescent looked at the big man in his black robe and shyly, she continued, "I? I? Well, Father ... I touch my ... You know? My clitoris? And? Like? I wanted to put the cucumber inside? Like? Right in my vagina, Father?" She wondered how he would react if she said cunt but she was afraid that might make him angry so she didn't.

"Oh my," the priest said in a firm voice. "It sounds as if you have progressed very far. Take off your clothes, Ann," he ordered. "We will have to take a very special approach if we're going to help you."

"But, Father?" the teenager stammered. "You mean? Like? Take off everything?" And now she was concerned. Was he going to try to make her do it, she wondered. Even if he was a priest. One of her friends had confided in her that her doctor had done it to her. Did priests do things like that too?

That's right, my child. I need to see whether I am going to be helping a child or a woman. There are different procedures, you know, Ann. It's not exactly like an exorcism but it has the same effect. It is easier to drive the demons of desire from a child and, since you're only fourteen, I suspect that you're still a child."

Nervously, the fourteen year old girl unbuttoned her blouse, reaching behind her back to unsnap her brassiere. She didn't feel like a child right then and she knew that, when she bared her breasts, he wouldn't think she looked like one, either. Slowly she unfastened the waistband of her skirt and, standing up, she pushed her skirt and panties down over her big ass, past her knees, until they dropped to the floor. She took off her blouse and bra then and stood, blushingly nude before him, her arms crossed modestly as she tried to hide her high, firm breasts and the nearly hairless prominence of her mons.®

"Now, my child", he said, "Pretend that you're alone. Do what you would do if you were all alone." He leaned back to watch the ripe bodied juvenile as she parted her long, shapely legs and, looking down shyly, she put one hand between her thighs. He noted that her other hand went automatically to her fairly large, cone-shaped breasts and he was impressed by the size of the long, thick nipples that jutted out from the pink, pebbled areola. As she shyly followed his directions, Ann felt the familiar, hot excitement in her young loins which was exacerbated by having the priest watch her masturbate. She wondered if he masturbated too, and if he did how he did it.

"Hanh ... anh ... anh," she panted as her fingers moved furiously back and forth over her sleek, hairless pussy which was now very wet and slippery. Her knees began to tremble as she approached her climax and the priest reached up to support her by holding her large buttocks and cupping her firmly projecting breasts.

"Hanh ... annh ... oohhhh ... ohh ... ohh.," she gasped breathlessly as her loins were washed by the heat of her orgasm and she fell forward so that she was half-lying on his shoulders.

"Lie down, now, my child," he said to her and he guided the limply trembling girl down onto the sofa. He eased her unresisting body to the foot of the cot so that her long legs dangled over the end and then, spreading them wide apart, he knelt between her knees.

"You are a woman, Ann. You are young but you have a woman's body already and you are acting like a woman. And we will have to try to find a way to prevent you from committing a serious sin." The long-legged girl lay back submissively as he leaned closer to her plump, virtually hairless vulva. "I will try something, my child. But it may not be enough. You are so young that it ought to be, but?" and as he spoke, he gently pressed his lips on her soft, swollen labia. The innocent youngster gasped as she felt the warmth of his intimate kiss and then, when his hot tongue snaked out to caress the sensitive slit, she whimpered softly.

"We will try to purge you of your sinful desires, my child. This is one way. Tell me how it feels to you. And you must say whatever comes into your mind, Ann. That is important if we are going to be successful."

"Father? Ohhh Father?" she gasped. "It feels? Like? Ohh Father? Oohhh yeesss," the hot-blooded teen whimpered. The cleric skillfully teased his young parishioner, bringing her quickly close to another orgasm but carefully avoiding her actual climax.

"Is it better now, Ann? Do you feel as if you will be alright, now?" he asked, his voice muffled by the softness of her wetly swollen pussy. "Tell me how you feel, my child."

"Hanh? Annh? Father? Ohhh Father? It? It isn't? My ... my cunt is? Ohhh Father? My cunt is so hot? I? I? I want more? Something else?"

"That's it, Ann. You are right to say 'cunt" when you feel like this. But we'll have to try something more if you still feel that way. Get on the floor, my child. I know it will be cold and hard but that may help, too." Then he eased her tall, shapely body to the floor. Lying on her back, naked, her body, except for the scanty hairiness of her genitals, did not look like that of an adolescent. Her large-nippled, cone-shaped breasts were bigger than many women's and her hips flared out widely from her narrow waist. She parted her thick thighs as he knelt, easily parting her long, heavy legs.

"Satan has given you the desires of a married woman, my child. And a woman's body to go with it. But, with God's help, we will expunge them. I didn't think I would have to do this with one as young as you, but?", and as the pretty youngster looked up at him apprehensively, he opened his robe to reveal his throbbingly erect penis. To her inexperienced eyes, it looked enormous and, as he brought it closer to her sleek, soft, nearly hairless pussy, she gasped, "Father? Oh, Father? What are you going to do?" The young virgin felt a tremendous thrill as he slid the hot, slick knob of his organ along the gaping, swollen slit of her juvenile pussy. "Talk to me, my child. You must talk to help drive Satan from you," he said softly as he used his cock to arouse the artless youngster.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.