Priestly Promiscuity - Cover

Priestly Promiscuity

Copyright© 2009 by John Baird

Chapter 19: Nailing Naughty Nancy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Nailing Naughty Nancy - This is the story of a priest, Father Murphy and his well endowed assistant Brother John as they have their immoral ways with the Nuns and students at the Heavenly Dove Convent. (Portions of this tale have been previously published under different titles.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

The girls in the school had been, at first, curious about the arrival of two males in their midst. Even though the men were robed and priestly, they were younger than the priests that had visited before and also, they appeared to be living there, too. The older girls joked that they had been brought in to service the Sisters who were their teachers. They did not know their true purpose although, had any of them seen the Mother Superior on the previous night, they would have believed their facetiously stated purpose to be true.

Nancy found out soon the true purpose for the addition of the two clerics to the school's staff. She, at seventeen, was one of the oldest girls in the school. Like most of the others, she had been sheltered from males although, also like most of the others, she had learned a lot about men from nighttime discussions after lights out had been sounded. Of course much of what she'd learned was incorrect since it came from equally inexperienced sources.

The girl was a tall, top heavy blonde who, by virtue of her seniority after four years in the school, was a leader of the girls. Although her experience with males amounted to zero, she had made up for it with her female schoolmates. Nancy had been seduced into the pleasures of Lesbos during her first year there and, by her third year, she had become one of the seductresses. At the moment, her nocturnal partner was a buxom fourteen year old whom she had persuaded to come to her bed less than a week earlier.

Sister Lisa had caught on to what was happening and had reported it to the Mother Superior. Mother Ursula, still somewhat lethargic from her initiation interlude with Father Murphy, and also hung over from the 'sacramental' scotch, decided that Nancy must be severely punished and Brother John was summoned for that purpose.

"I've been told that there has been trouble with this girl since she was fifteen." the woman told him, somewhat embarrassed to be talking this way to a man. "I don't know what to do but I think it is time that we applied some severe punishment. I will have Sister Lisa bring her to your office, Brother John. You have my permission to use the strap or whatever to make her understand that we will not tolerate what she's been doing.

Dressed in her school uniform, the tall girl looked younger than her seventeen years but the buttons on her blouse were straining to contain her obviously large bosom from bursting free. As Sister Lisa noticed the look in his eyes, she wondered if bringing the monk to control their unruly charges was a good idea. He was, after all, a man, and she had heard awful stories from other nuns about how the priests and monks took advantage of novice nuns even though she, herself, had never been assaulted. She would have to watch carefully to be sure that the monk did not take advantage of any of the schoolgirls. Lisa herself had also been tempted by the nubile students and understood why Nancy was behaving as she did.

Brother John noted that the nun also was an appealing young woman although she was somewhat smaller than the girl that she shepherded into his small office.

"Tell me, Sister? What has this girl been doing?" the big monk asked as he looked at the teenager with undisguised lechery.

Sister Lisa was not comfortable around men and she saw, in his eyes, a disturbing intensity. Her unease at turning Nancy over to him for discipline increased but her embarrassment about telling him what the girl had been doing was even greater.

"I? I? Well, Brother John? I don't believe you need to know. Mother Ursula has decided that she must be punished. Nancy knows what it's for so that should be enough." and with those words, she turned and left the room.

Nancy was afraid. Although she was a big girl and a leader among the girls, she was a somewhat timid soul who had little contact with men. And the big monk in his dark robe was an imposing man.

"I guess you have to tell me what you've done to deserve this special attention, young lady. What was it?" he asked in a deep voice.

"Oh, sir? Do I hafta?" the meek teenager asked.

"Yes, you do! Now, tell me!"

"Well, sir? Like? I was ... in bed with Bonny. And? Like? We're not supposed to be in bed together, sir?

The monk knew who Bonny was. Her very young but precociously buxom body had appealed to his unprincipled lust when he first saw her. "I can understand, Nancy. And you were giving each other pleasure, I suppose? Does she have hair on her pussy, yet? Did you have your head between her legs when you were caught?"

The teenager was shocked at his question and wondered if he'd been told. In fact, the two were in the throes of orgasm when Sister Lisa had caught them and it was likely her own hot cries that had attracted attention. "Uh? Like? Uh? No sir.I mean ... like? She doesn't have much hair there yet, sir.

"All right, Nancy. Now I know what your punishment should be. Take off your skirt, young lady. Take off your skirt and whatever you have under it and lean down over that table!" and he indicated a low coffee table in front of the omnipresent, narrow cot.

"But, sir? Do I hafta?" the seventeen year old asked in a soft, quavering voice. "Do I hafta take off my panties, too?"

"Do as I say!" he ordered in a stern voice and the girl fumbled with the waistband of her skirt while the monk went to the desk and got a leather strap from the drawer.

Obediently, Nancy did as she'd been ordered and, her firm, round bottom bared, she bent down over the coffee table. She was tall and long legged and so, when she assumed the position as directed, her shoulders were lower than her hips and the hem of her blouse slid towards her neck so that she was effectively bare from her bra-encased bust on down.

The horny monk looked lustfully at the shapely teenager as she bent submissively before him. "Spread your legs apart, Nancy!" he ordered, and she placed her feet wider apart. Her thighs were full and firm and, bending over as she was, her hips flared widely from her narrow waist. Her buttocks were round and smooth, split into two pneumatic hemispheres and, at the bottom of the dividing valley, her large, plump vulva projected.

"Ooouucchhhh!" the girl cried out as he slapped the appealing orbs with his bare hand. "Oouucchh," she whimpered as he continued to spank her with stinging slaps but, submissively, she remained bent over. And then the dark-robed monk took the tassel of the belt that held his robe together and used it to caress the plumply projecting softness of her young pussy.

"What are you doing, sir?" Nancy whimpered as she felt the gentle titillation of her sensitive flesh.

"This is to find out if the punishment is working." he replied as he alternated between the teasing caress and more stinging slaps. "We must make sure that you don't lead the younger ones into your sinful ways." he added as she looked back in docile acquiescence.

For almost five minutes he continued the alternating assault on her ripely rounded ass and the tender flesh of her vulva and, by then, he had been rewarded by the obvious signs of her unwilled arousal. The fat, hair-haloed lips of her young pussy were glistening with wetness and, as he teased them with the tickling tassel, he could see them pulsate with involuntary response.

"I don't think this is working, young lady!" he said sternly. Take off your blouse so I can see if I'm right."

Whimpering submissively, she fumbled with the buttons, still bending over, and then, when he told her to remove her brassiere, she did as directed, also. Her large, round breasts hung like two ripe melons and, as he cupped the firm globes, he said accusingly, "You are enjoying this, aren't you? Your nipples are big and hard." In fact, her nipples were achingly swollen and her belly was churning with uninvited excitement.

"Oh no, sir. No, I'm not." she lied in a quavering voice. "Ouch! That hurts, sir. Haven't you punished me enough?"

"You seduced Bonny, didn't you, Nancy! You took that young, innocent child into your bed and you taught her the sin of Sodom!" the monk said sternly as he roughly squeezed her huge breasts and spanked her again. "You must be dealt with severely, young lady. You must be made to understand God's way to quell your womanly lust."

The monk opened his robe and moved in behind the tall, bent over teenager. Her long legs elevated her pussy so that it was almost level with his projecting penis and he placed the bulbous tip in the crevice that bisected her plumply swollen quim.

The seventeen year old virgin jerked away from the burning heat of this new, intimate contact and the monk immediately slapped her firm ass as he ordered her to remain still. "Don't move, young lady! I'm going to teach you why you are not to seduce your young classmates!" he said as he slid his cock between the slickly wetted labia.

"But, sir? I'm sorry, sir. What are you going to do to me?" she whimpered as his assault on her young senses continued. Her eyes were squeezed shut so she didn't see the mammoth dong that was intruding between her parted thighs while he fingered her erect clitoris and mauled her heavily hanging tit-globes.

In docile obedience the tall, shapely teenager bent lower as he pushed down on her shoulders so that they were resting on the low table. He inserted the peach-sized knob of his cock into the crevice of her labia and, ignoring her frightened whimper, he pushed into the hot vestibule. Then, restraining his desire to complete her defloration, he spanked her while he massaged her clit and flexed his cock in the tightly constraining entrance to her young, virgin body.

"Hanh ... ouch ... annh ... ouch ... hannhh ... AANNHHHH..." she panted as, possibly exacerbated by the sharp slaps on her silken buttocks, her loins were wracked by an orgasm. Her big ass wriggled excitedly and her cock-stretched vaginal mouth contracted spasmodically on the distending knob of his cock as she felt the hot thrills surging though her belly. And then her knees gave way and she fell to the floor in front of him.

"Roll over, Nancy! Lie on your back and spread your legs!" the big monk ordered and the tall teenager, with submissive obedience, did as she was told. She looked up at the big man standing dominantly above her and her eyes widened in fearful surprise as she saw the impossibly huge organ that projected from his groin.

"Whanh? ... whannh? ... aannhh? ... Sir? Oohh sirrr?" she whimpered as he knelt between her widespread legs. "Whannh? What are you going to do?" she asked but, virgin or not, she knew exactly what he was intending. The girl cringed in docile submissiveness as she imagined the unbearable pain she would feel when he forced that gargantuan weapon into her never-fucked body but, as her firm, wide hips twitched and jerked in the aftermath of her climax, she was unable to even try to escape.

Although Nancy's buttocks were full and round and gave her hips a comfortable tilt, the horny monk reached over to the sofa for a pillow to slip beneath her. Placing his hands on the flare of her firm hips, Brother John made her arch upward and slipped the pillow under her ass. With her pelvis thus elevated and her long legs parted widely, her plump vulva was openly offered as a target for his salacious designs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.