Nude City - Cover

Nude City

by Lars Sunshine

Copyright© 2009 by Lars Sunshine

Erotica Sex Story: Sharing lunch and orgasms in the park

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Nudism   .

I put my tooth brush back in the glass, adjust my hair a little, glance skeptically at my not too muscular torso and shrug my shoulders: no quick fixes for that. I pick up my satchel from the floor, walk through the door and down the stairs to the streets.

I can feel the fresh and mild morning breeze against my skin as I walk the final few steps before hitting the sidewalk. It still feels strangely thrilling to walk out into the crowd without a stitch on. I have lived in this city for a month now, and being nude still feels somewhat unnatural for me.

People walk by busily on their way to work, and almost everyone are naked. I am still fascinated by how different other people look when not wearing their uniform-like clothing. Of course I know people to have different height and breadth, but now I mostly notice intimate differences.

Two women are walking towards me. One of them have small breasts, nearly flat, hardly recognizable as female breasts if it wasn't for the nipples, which are obviously the large nipples of a woman. In contrast, the other woman have large sagging breasts, swinging from side to side as she walks. Both have chosen to emphasize their body form with their hairstyle: the woman with large breasts have long, dark hair, set in a pony tail, while the flat-chested woman have short, crew-cut red hair. Both have carefully trimmed hair around their pussies.

Further down the street I can see a man running towards me in a casual jogging style indicating that he is doing his morning exercise. His long flaccid cock is swinging wildly around.

As I reach the bus stop I see other people waiting, some of them chattering with each other. I am almost late, and the bus arrives shortly after me. A woman actually IS late, and have to run to catch the bus. Her breasts are large and she needs to use one hand to hold them awkwardly, to prevent them from jumping too much around while she runs. The driver politely waits for her.

The woman sits down opposite me in the bus. She is still panting from her running, and I can't stop myself from thinking of her heavy breathing as if she is sexually aroused. She is sitting, watching out the window, while I watch her. Her large breasts rises and falls with her breathing. As she is sitting with her legs slightly apart, I can also easily see her clean-shaved pussy. Her face is somewhat flushed and she is altogether looking rather delicious. I start getting the familiar feeling of my cock growing and jerking into an erection and as always I feel embarrassed. But this time instead of trying to distract myself as I use to do, I force myself to ignore my embarrassment and continue looking at the woman. She finally feels me watching her and looks at me. She smiles as she observes my erect cock, and I feel relieved that she seems to feel flattered. I smile back to her, but now she is looking out the window again.

I look around the bus to see if somebody else is behaving sexually. Across the aisle sits a young couple. He has his arm around her back cupping one of her breasts from the other side. She has her hand in his lap, holding his thick and firm but not fully erect cock. They are keenly chatting with each other, apparently about holiday planning.


During the morning nothing much happens. I work at the library as a clerk putting books in order on the shelfs, so most of the day I wander around on my own, although I readily answer questions from the borrowers from time to time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.