Charlie and Karen - Cover

Charlie and Karen

Copyright© 2009 by MisterE

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When Karen learns that Charlie has handed in his notice she makes him an offer he can't refuse and they begin a roller-coaster ride of hot, kinky, sexual adventures. He ends an on-off relationship with a boring lover who wants him back and she goes to some extreme measures to split them up. Join the ride as they team up with a virgin and her twisted parents, a porn film maker and other sundry characters. Story codes do not apply to all chapters. Specific codes are included in each chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Size  

Codes for this chapter - MF mult 1st BM oral anal ws

"Hello darling, I've missed you," Karen said when she picked up the phone and heard Charlie's voice.

"Me too. Good news, I'll be back on Thursday afternoon. Have you got any plans?"

"Only for your cock. I need it so bad."

"Okay, can you meet me at Alfie's shop? He called me and asked us if we would go around."

"Yes, I'd love to."

"Don't get the wrong idea. You're not putting on another show, at least not on Thursday."

"Oh, okay. I'll see you there then, what time?"

"Half past seven?"

"It'll be a bit of a rush but I can make it. I'll have to go home first.

"No you don't, just come straight from work."

"I'll be passing my house so I might as well get changed."

"Okay, if that's what you want to do. I've got to go, see you on Thursday."

"I can't wait. I love you. Bye."

Karen was slightly confused by the call and wished she'd asked why they were meeting at the sex-shop if it wasn't for some naughty fun?

She picked up a take-away on the way home on Thursday and ate it quickly before showering, shaving and getting dressed. Not knowing why they were meeting at the shop, she covered every angle by wearing sexy underwear; stockings, thong and matching bra. Over that she wore a plain red skirt that covered the tops of her stockings by a few inches and a pretty white blouse. Examining herself in the mirror she decided that she looked fine for whatever Charlie might want.

The car park was empty when Karen arrived. Since she was early she decided to wait for a while, expecting Charlie to turn up very soon. By twenty to eight and with no sign of Charlie she began to wonder if he might already be in the shop and thought she'd better go in. "Sorry, love, we're closed," said Alfie, not recognising Karen when she went in. A quick look around told her that there was no-one else there. "Oh, sorry love," he said when she stood before the counter, "I didn't recognise you dressed like that."

"Well, I'm not getting undressed if Charlie isn't here," she laughed.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. He called a few minutes ago to say he was running late, he'll be here before eight though."

"He said you called him and arranged this meeting, what's it all about?"

"Didn't Charlie tell you?" Karen shook her head. "I'd better not say anything then, just wait till he gets here. Why don't you have a look around while you're waiting."

Since Karen had nothing better to do she wandered around, there was nothing new to see but she did spend some time looking through some magazines. One showed pictures of lesbians fucking each other and that reminded her of the fuck she'd had with Leanne and the double dildo. "Do you have any strap-on dildos?" she asked.

"In that cabinet over there," Alfie said, pointing towards the back without looking up.

Karen looked at the display more carefully than she had on Saturday and found what she was looking for. It was an expensive set designed for use by women or men. There was a strong leather harness with a large steel ring at the front which could hold a variety of dildos. The crotch strap had a couple of holes into which another two other dildos could be fitted. The set came complete with five dildos of various sizes from a slim five inch one up to a nice, thick ten inch monster. All of the dildos could be fitted in any of the three holders.

"I suppose you'd like to try it out."

Karen spun round and gave Charlie a big hug, throwing her arms around his neck as he bent to kiss her.

"We're here to meet the owner," Charlie said when Karen asked, "he has a proposition for us. I don't know what it is but it has something to do with your performance on Saturday."

"Oh, okay. It won't hurt to listen to what he has to say."

BJ, the store owner, arrived through the back door a few minutes later. He was dressed in a suit and tie and looked every bit like the successful business man he was. At six foot four he was a couple of inches taller than Charlie but what surprised both Charlie and Karen was that he was black. He introduced himself to Charlie and Karen. "If you've finished Alfie," he said, "we'll all go upstairs and get comfortable."

The flat above the shop was very comfortable indeed, Charlie and Karen relaxed on an expensive leather sofa while BJ prepared drinks for everyone. "I'll not waste your time or mine," he said sitting in an armchair, "but before I tell you what I have in mind I want to show you something. Now don't go crazy, I'm not going to blackmail you, that's not my way, but I hope I can convince you to at least consider my proposal. Alfie..."

Alfie put a cassette into the VCR and switched on the TV. Karen gasped when she saw herself on the screen, standing at the counter, swallowing the double-ended dildo. Charlie looked over at BJ but BJ wasn't looking for their reaction, he was too busy watching the screen.

"That's an amazing talent you've got," he said.

More scenes from her escapade in the shop came on, edited highlights of what she had done. Charlie realised from the poor quality and fixed angles that they were watching security camera recordings. When the tape ended Alfie took it out of the machine and gave it to Charlie. "There is only the one copy," BJ said, "the master tapes have been re-used so he can't make any more."

"So Alfie made this," Charlie said, holding up the tape.

"Yes," Alfie replied sheepishly, "I knew BJ would be interested in you and Karen, mainly Karen of course, so I made that tape."

"Don't blame Alfie too much," BJ said with a grin, "all my managers have instructions to copy any interesting action that the security cameras capture. This isn't the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last."

Charlie put the tape onto the table, "Okay, we'll forget this for now, what did you ask us here for?"

"I have a few ideas," said BJ, relaxing into the swivel armchair. "First, I was wondering if Karen would like to work for me."

"Doing what?" Karen asked.

"Running one of my shops," BJ replied. "I have a dozen shops but only one is run by a woman. It make's more than any two others even though its not centrally located. The lady has a way of selling stuff that men can't resist, and she doesn't do anything like you did on Saturday."

Karen thought for a few minutes, she was tempted but decided not to. "Thank you but I don't think so. I don't know anything about running a shop."

"Okay," said BJ with a shrug of his broad shoulders. "I didn't think you would but I thought I'd ask anyway."

"You said you had a few ideas," Charlie prompted, "what's next."

"Do you have any idea how much you could make from tapes like that one?"

"Without the organisation to produce, market and distribute them, not a lot." Charlie replied.

"No," Karen said, guessing what was coming next. "I don't want to be a porn star. I do what I do for fun, not for money. And apart from that, I don't want all my friends to find out what I do."

"Yes, I can see that," BJ replied, "but you still got those guys to buy stuff for you."

"Actually that was my idea," Charlie said, "Alfie had to get something more than a show out of us."

"Ah, I see. So that wasn't why Karen came in and started showing off."

"No, I'd have done all that even if no-one had paid a thing."

"I wasn't going to suggest turning you into a porn star," said BJ, sitting forward. "I was going to ask if you'd like to do something similar and make a tape of it. I have the resources to produce and market it. It could earn you a lot of money."

"I already have a job," said Karen.

"I'll bet it doesn't pay a thousand a week though does it."

"A thousand!" Karen exclaimed. "I don't earn that much in a month!"

"Think about it," said BJ, "you wouldn't have to do anything more than you did on Saturday, less actually. You could be disguised with a wig and a mask so you wouldn't be recognised."

"I like the idea of doing it all again," Karen said to Charlie, "I'm just not sure about making a video."

"I'm glad you said that, Karen," said BJ, interrupting Charlie's reply. "That was my last idea, to ask if you'd be willing to do it all again, maybe even on a regular basis."

"If Charlie agrees, I'd love to. I had such a lot of fun."

"You don't need to ask," said Charlie, squeezing her hand. "You know I'm happy for you to do whatever you like but that's given me an idea. If you were sunbathing in your garden and you saw some guy was looking at you what would you do?"

"I'd make sure he saw everything he wanted to see." Karen said honestly

"What if he started wanking, what would you do then?"

"I'd probably do something to help him out, maybe I'd touch myself as well."

"What about if there was more than one guy?"

"It wouldn't make any difference."

Charlie saw BJ smile, he'd worked out where Charlie was going. "So, you like the idea of strangers wanking off while looking at you." Charlie said.

"You know I do, I love turning guys on."

"Can you imagine turning on thousands of guys?"

Suddenly Karen caught on and grinned. "I see what you're getting at. How would I feel if thousands of guy were wanking while watching a video of me. The only difference is that I wouldn't see them doing it, I'd just know they were. Okay, what's the idea?"

"Have another afternoon in the shop and let BJ film it. I'm sure he could sort things out for a Sunday. Alfie could get some of his regulars to come in and, with a blonde wig and sunglasses or a mask, you could have a ball and make the video."

"That's a great idea," BJ said with enthusiasm. "We wouldn't need to take a risk with customers, I can get as many guys as you want here. With lights and a few cameras and we could make a great tape. What do you think Karen?"

"I'm not sure, it's a good idea but I don't think I could work off a script, I just do what feels right at the time."

"I'm not thinking of scripting it, it probably wouldn't work if we did. I'm just thinking of you doing something similar to what you did on Saturday." Karen still looked sceptical so BJ changed tack. "How about this then, we'll just have a couple of cameras and no lights, we'll do it like a home movie. You get the tape when it's done and decide what to do with it."

"That sounds okay," Karen agreed although she still wasn't enthusiastic. "Suppose I don't want it to be released, what do you get out of it, I guess it'll cost you something to make it."

"Well, I intend to be one of the guys in the shop along with some good friends so I get to fuck you. And, if nothing else, I hope you'll let me keep a copy for my personal collection."

"What do you think Charlie," Karen asked, "should I do it?"

"It's not up to me but what BJ is offering sounds good." He turned to BJ and said," I'm assuming you and all your friends are tested regularly."

"Once a month at the least, as are all the girls."

"It would be safer than with the customers and I think you should but it's your decision. I'm sure we can trust BJ to keep a copy for himself only."

Everyone's eyes were on Karen as she thought about it for a few moments. "I'll do it," she said, looking at Charlie. "After all, it's only what I was going to do anyway."

"Great!" BJ exclaimed, "I'll get things moving as soon as I can. I should be able to fix it up for this Sunday if that suits you."

"Okay," Charlie agreed. "Alfie's got my number, give me a call if its not going to happen."

Karen whispered in Charlie's ear while BJ poured more drinks.

"Ask him yourself," Charlie murmured. "I'm sure he'd rather hear it coming from you than me."

"I know you've already seen what I did on Saturday," Karen said as BJ handed round glasses, "but I thought you might want a demonstration, in the flesh, so to speak. Sort of like an audition."

"That's not necessary," said BJ, handing them glasses. "You did your audition on Saturday." He saw the look of disappointment and quickly added, "But it might not be a bad idea, I think you should get an idea of what you're taking on, I'm not exactly small and all of the guys are above average."

"Neither is Charlie," Karen replied with a grin, "I can handle whatever you've got. I've got to be honest though, I only asked because I want to fuck a black man, I've never had one before."

"Oh my God!" Karen exclaimed in amazement as BJ's huge, soft cock slipped out of his shorts. She was on her knees before him, helping to get his pants off. His cock wasn't even hard but it was still almost as long and thick as Charlie when he was hard. Karen stroked it with both hands for a few seconds before popping the huge, dark head into her mouth and treating him to a good, hard sucking. BJ's cock rose rapidly, filling her mouth and pressing up to the roof as he rocked gently back and forth.

"Do you think you can take it all?" BJ asked, looking down into Karen's eyes.

Karen nodded. "Yes, but not in this position," she said, letting him slip out and stroking the shaft, "I need to tilt my head back to take this huge monster."

Charlie and Alfie watched Karen lie down on the settee with her head on the arm rest. BJ stood over her and she took his giant cock in her mouth again. As BJ slowly eased more and more of his cock down her throat, Charlie slid a hand up her stocking clad leg and started to rub her pussy through her knickers. Without pausing in her task, Karen pulled her skirt up and pushed her thong aside. Charlie grabbed her knickers and took them off.

"If you've got a hard-on and a condom you can fuck her," said Charlie, turning to Alfie. "She'll be a bit loose when we've finished with her so you can go first. Same rule as Saturday, come in her mouth, on her body or in the condom."

Alfie nodded as he quickly shed his pants and rolled a condom onto his stiff cock.

"Yea man, fuck her good," BJ said, grabbing Karen's legs and pulling them back and wide apart. Alfie got onto the settee and stuffed his cock deep into her wet cunt.

Alfie's vigorous thrusting drove Karen closer to BJ and his cock plunged deeper into her mouth, making him groan as her lips closed tight around the root. "Fucking hell," he groaned as her throat massaged the massive shaft.

"Shit, I'm gonna come," Alfie grunted. "Let me at her mouth boss."

BJ pulled out and stepped back as Alfie ripped the condom off and shuffled forward. Karen's mouth closed around his cock just in time to catch the first jet of spunk. She held his balls as she bobbed her head awkwardly, taking spurt after spurt of spunk in her sucking mouth.

After cleaning Alfie's cock Karen turned to see BJ lying on the low coffee table. "Now I want this beautiful black cock up my cunt," she said in a sultry voice as she got onto the table and straddled his legs, rubbing her dripping slit along the massive shaft. "How much do you think my little body can take?" she asked with a grin.

"I reckon you'll take as much as you want," BJ replied, opening the buttons on her blouse. "But don't worry, unless you ask for it, I won't try to force more in than you can take."

Karen steadied herself with one hand on his shoulder as she held his cock with the other and rose up to position the purple knob at the entrance to her cunt. BJ groaned as he felt Karen's hot, wet cunt swallow the first half of his cock. He felt the pressure of her cervix against his knob and looked up to see the expression of lust and concentration on her face. She'd got as much of his cock as any other woman had ever taken but she wasn't squealing as most usually did.

"It's okay, baby," he said softly, slipping her blouse down her arms. "Don't try to force it. I don't expect you to take it all."

"Shut up and watch," Karen groaned as she let her blouse fall off. BJ looked down at the junction of their bodies, his ebony skin a striking contrast against her pale, milky flesh. The pressure against his knob was increasing, trying to push his cock down between his balls. "Oh shit," she groaned, grabbing her nipples through her bra and squeezing them hard, "here it goes." BJ felt the pressure lessen and saw his cock disappear slowly into Karen's trembling body.

"Fucking hell!" he cried. "Baby, you're amazing!"

"Yes, I know I am," Karen grunted as she forced her body down onto the full length of his cock. For the first time in his life, BJ experienced the thrill of a hot cunt gripping the root of his shaft. But this feeling was overwhelmed by the incredible sight of the bulge caused by his cock in her belly. It took amazing self-control not to come immediately but as soon as Karen started to move up and down on his shaft he lost it.

"Fuck," he yelled, grabbing her hips and bouncing her up and down harder, "I can't hold it. I'm coming."

Karen's first orgasm was triggered by BJ's hot spunk erupting in her womb. Collapsing forward she stiffened for a moment before bucking hard against his spurting shaft, driving her orgasm to the peak.

Without waiting for her to recover, Charlie got behind her and thrust his cock deep into her arse. Karen squealed and pushed back against him, urging him to fuck her harder. Charlie knew what she wanted and drove his rock-hard cock in and out of her arse with almost brutal force. BJ could do nothing but lie back and watch her face as the vicious fucking drove her to orgasm after orgasm. He was amazed to find that his cock was still hard after coming and gently urged her to move her hips back and forth until Charlie filled her arse with his spunk.

"I've never had cock up my arse and pussy at the same time before," she said dreamily as she recovered from a series of multiple orgasms. "I'll be wanting this a lot more from now on," she said, turning her head to kiss Charlie.

"It was my pleasure," said BJ as they uncoupled. "I'd be happy to do it again with Charlie and you any time?"

"I wish Leanne was here," said Karen as they were leaving. "I've got what feels like a gallon of spunk running down my legs, she could have cleaned it up."

It wasn't quite as bad as she made out but, by the time they got back to her house, her skirt had a large, dark, damp spot around her arse. Charlie stayed with Karen that night but had to leave early the next morning. Karen had been hoping for a quick fuck before he left but she slept late and he had already gone when she finally opened her eyes.


Charlie's business kept him away until Saturday afternoon. Karen greeted him with love, lust and enthusiasm as soon as he opened the door. "Its a shame you couldn't get back yesterday," she said as she made coffee. "Leanne came round last night hoping for another session with us. She had to settle for me by myself."

"And what did you two horny sluts get up to?" Charlie asked, teasing her by slipping his hand under her skirt and fingering her bare pussy. He'd already seen that her tits were bare beneath the thin tee-shirt and he wasn't surprised to find she wasn't wearing knickers.

"Unless you intend to fuck me right now leave my pussy alone," she said with a laugh as she twisted away from his hand. "I'm horny enough as it is. Or do you not want to hear what we did last night."

"Okay," Charlie grinned, raising his hand and popping his wet fingers into her mouth. "I'll behave."

Karen licked his finger clean then said, "She was dressed real sexily when she came around but when I told her you weren't back she was really disappointed. She said she'd been looking forward to fucking you all week. She got over it pretty quick when I said that we could played around anyway. Actually, we didn't do very much 'cos I didn't want to get too sore. We spent a lot of time kissing, touching and eating each other. Then we used the new strap-on that BJ gave me. Leanne wanted to screw me with the biggest of the dildos but I wouldn't let her."

"Did she stay all night?"

"Yes but she had to go somewhere earlier otherwise she'd still be here. We made quite an impression on her last weekend you know, she's taught herself to deep-throat and she's tried something I'd never even thought of."

"That's impressive," Charlie interrupted, "not the deep-throating, Leanne doing something that you've not done. So, what was it?"

"She's tasted her own pee. She liked it when you pissed on her arse and wanted to try a taste. I'd never have thought of doing it the way she did. She lay down in the bath, pulled her legs back over her head and then started pissing. She showed me how in my bath. It went all over her at first but then she managed to direct the flow so it rained down into her mouth. It turned me on to watch her so when she'd finished I did the same thing. Later on I asked if she'd like to drink my pee and she did, straight from my pussy, that was great as well."

"You'll have to show me later."

"I will. Anyway, she's bought herself a double-ended dildo as well. It's not as thick or as long as mine but she used it to learn how to deep-throat. She's very good at it already, she swallowed nearly a good nine inches of it with ease. She tried to swallow mine as well but she hasn't had enough practice to take anything that thick yet."

"So you had a good night in then," said Charlie. "Did you do anything else worth mentioning?"

"No. Like I said, I wouldn't let her do anything that would make me sore. I did tell her about making the video and she asked if she could come along. She's not certain about joining in but hasn't ruled it out as a possibility. Do you think BJ would mind if she came with us?"

"No, I don't think so, in fact I think he'd like it very much. Would you be happy to let her join in?"

"Of course, I think it would make the video even better. Two girls go into a sex shop, get horny looking at all the stuff, start to play with each other and end up getting fucked by all the guys."

"Or just one of them gets horny," Charlie suggested, "gets pissed-off when her friend refuses to play around and ends up fucking all the men instead."

"Yes, there's lots of ways it might work," Karen agreed. "The second girl might join in when she sees what a great time her friend is having. Shall I give Leanne a call and tell her to meet us here at one tomorrow?"

"Sure," Charlie replied, "tell her to bring something to disguise herself with as well, just in case."

"Let's go out for the night," Charlie suggested later. "If we stay in, we'll end up fucking all night and I think you'll be getting fucked enough tomorrow."

"If that's what you want," said Karen, pulling a face at him. "I'd rather stay in and fuck you but it makes sense to save some energy for tomorrow. Where shall we go?"

"We'll have a meal and a quiet evening in the bar of a little restaurant I know."

Karen chose a tight boob-tube and short white skirt which, though it covered the tops of her black hold-up stockings, left them and the tiny black g-string visible through the thin fabric. The shape and size of her nipples were also visible through the dark material of her top. Charlie was clearly happy with her choice, "You look great," he said as she came downstairs.

The meal was good but Karen was disappointed to be served by a waitress, a plain looking young woman in her early twenties who seemed very shy and strangely nervous. She'd been hoping for a bit of fun turning on a waiter. After the meal they took their drinks and sat in a dimly lit corner of the restaurant's cosy bar. They talked about the video that she was making the next day and how Leanne might become involved, Karen was getting more and more excited by it.

"Don't turn around to quickly," Karen said suddenly, "we're being watched by a woman at the bar. Hang on, it's the waitress, she keeps staring at us. I know her from somewhere but I can't think where at the moment."

"Look toward the door and give a little wave," said Charlie. Karen did so and Charlie turned to the door as she did so. When he turned back he let his gaze wander along the bar until he spotted the girl looking at them.

"I think she fancies you," Karen said with a giggle.

"I don't think so, I think it's you she's got her eyes on. She spent a lot of time looking at you while we were eating."

"Don't be silly," Karen responded quickly, "she spotted the bulge in your pants and wants to find out if its padding or real." Charlie was still laughing when Karen got up and said, "I'll find out." She walked towards the bar and Charlie saw the waitress turn away as Karen approached her. To his amazement Karen went straight up to her and started talking as if they knew each other. Charlie saw the worried look on the woman's face as Karen spoke to her. She still looked nervous when, moments later, Karen took her hand and, with a smile, half dragged her into the corner where Charlie was waiting.

"I told you I knew her face," Karen said, "This is Gilly, she lives across the road from me, they just moved in a couple of months ago."

"Hi Gilly," Charlie greeted her, "I'm Charlie, why don't you join us." The nervous expression was still there but she managed a thin, tight smile as Karen urged her to sit next to Charlie.

"Now," said Karen, sitting down close beside Gilly, "perhaps you would settle a little argument we've been having." Gilly didn't respond, she sat rigid with her head lowered, staring at the table and her glass of wine. "I saw you watching us," Karen continued, "I think you fancy Charlie but he says it's me you want. Which of us is it?" Gilly remained silent but began to fidget with her glass as her cheeks turned rosy. "Come on Gilly, you don't need to be embarrassed," Karen coaxed softly, "just tell us who it is you want ... Come on, spit it out."

In a barely audible whisper and with bright red cheeks Gilly mumbled, "Both of you."

"You want both of us?" Karen asked softly, slipping an arm around the shaking girl.

"Y ... y ... yes," she stuttered, "both of you."

"Here, have a drink," Charlie said, passing Gilly her glass. Gilly took it and emptied it in one go. The blush showed no signs of fading so Charlie got her another glass of wine which she drank as quickly as the first. After a couple more glasses Gilly showed signs of relaxing, she wasn't drunk but the alcohol was slowly breaking down her inhibitions. She began to speak more easily though they could tell she was still extremely nervous and shy. Karen asked why she wanted to make love with them.

"I saw you in your drive last week," Gilly admitted while staring at the floor. "You were lying over your car and Charlie was licking you, then you stood up and touched yourself down there. It looked like you had an orgasm and then you went around the back."

Neither Charlie nor Karen spoke, they waited to see if she would continue but Gilly had already said as much as she dared. It would take much more than a few glasses of wine to get her to admit that she had crossed the road and sneaked around Karen's house to peep in through the kitchen window. She didn't see everything that they did but she saw enough to get horny and go home to masturbate.

"Do you like to dance?" Karen asked. "Go out to a club?"

"Yes I love to dance but I don't go to clubs. I'm too shy and don't have many friends. I dance at home by myself."

"We're going to a club now," said Karen. Charlie shot her a questioning look and Karen mouthed the words, 'trust me'. He didn't know what she was planning but decided to go along with it.

"That's right, we'd love you to join us," he said, "I don't dance much so it'll be nice for Karen to dance with you instead of by herself."

"Would you do that?" she asked with a faint smile. "Would you really like to dance with me?"

"I'd like to do a lot more than just dance with you," Karen said with a sexy grin. The colour rose on Gilly's cheeks again. "Come on, lets go," Karen said, grabbing Gilly's hand.

Charlie drove the car with Gilly and Karen in the back. Karen was asking Gilly about boyfriends but she was having a hard time getting answers, Gilly didn't like to talk about herself very much. She eventually got her to admit that she'd had two. When she asked if she'd made love with them Gilly clammed up again. Direct questions weren't working and Karen was getting a feeling about the young woman so she tried a more subtle approach. "When I touch myself I think of the things I've done in the past, it makes my orgasms better."

"I sometimes think about things I've seen on dad's videos."

"I do that, dream that I'm the girl in the film. I like to watch a sexy film and play with myself at the same time."

"There's no video player in my bedroom so I can't do that."

"I like to use toys when I touch myself, I love to feel something inside me."

"I use a vibrator, sometimes I orgasm quickly, sometimes it takes a long time."

"I started playing with myself when I was about twelve or so, I stopped doing it for a while after I had my first boyfriend, I thought I didn't need to do it anymore but I soon found out that I did. There were so many boys who didn't know how to make it good for me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.