Mornings on Horseback III - Cover

Mornings on Horseback III

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The final book in the trilogy finds Mark, Chris, and myself as runaway teens in New York City. Feeling lost and more than a little homesick, we take some comfort from new friends and find ourselves faced with an unexpected opportunity that could change everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

"Where are you going?" Mark asked Bryce, who'd brought us back to the hostel.

"The room next to yours," Bryce said, climbing the stairs with us. "It was available."

"Derek and Elsa," Chris said and I frowned at that.

"We didn't even get to say goodbye," I said.

"Well, we sorta did," Chris offered me a little smile.

"Maybe Germans aren't real big on saying goodbye," Mark said, but I knew we'd all liked to have seen them one last time before they left for Montreal.

"Maybe," I sighed and that's the way it is sometimes. You don't always get the closure you want from life and I dearly hoped we would see our friends again someday.

"See you kids in the morning," Bryce said as we went into our room and we didn't really answer him. I think we were just glad he wasn't sleeping in the hallway or something, like guarding our door.

"I love your hair," I said, lying on my side between Mark and Chris later. "God! What did she do to it?"

"I don't know," Chris was on his side too, looking at me. "It took forever though."

"Feel that," I turned my face and Mark was right there. "It's like cashmere or something."

"Heh," Chris giggled and rolled his eyes as Mark reached over me, petting the other boy gently. Amanda had washed and rinsed Chrissy's hair with something and I didn't know what the woman had used, but I wished I could get some. He was still blonde, but just soft and silky like you wouldn't believe. It was like petting a Persian cat, I swear!

"Isn't it?" I asked.

"Yeah," Mark agreed and I could feel him hard against me. They both were as we lay there naked.

"You don't think it's kinda ... Girlish?" Chris asked us, but especially Mark as they looked at each other.

"Nope. Not at all," Mark said, moving his hand to Chrissy's cheek.

Mark's thumb found the boy's mouth, moving over Chris' lips slowly, pulling at the bottom one so that Chrissy's mouth opened and then he was sucking Mark's thumb. I just watched them play like that, Chris working his tongue around Mark's thumb like it was a cock, and I was so close to him that I could hear it and see the movement in his cheeks.

I brought my own mouth closer to Chris and after half a minute Mark let me have him, my tongue replacing Mark's thumb and we kissed lazily, just slow and deep like we had all the time in the world. I felt Mark lifting my leg, making room as he adjusted his body to mine and he was pushing his cock inside my too small pussy slowly, just the head stretching me at first, then more and deeper as Mark fucked me. I moaned and moved with him, unable to do anything else. I was opening for him quickly, already wet inside and it just felt good when Mark's big cock found the bottom of my sex with an electric jolt that made me shiver.

Chris pulled his mouth from mine, kissing my cheek and along my jaw, up to my ear and he was whispering, telling me how much he loved me. Mark was there too and I turned my head just enough so I could see them kiss. Mark reached over me and clutched at Chris, digging his strong fingers into the other boy's back and pulling him tightly against me. I was trapped between them, happy and content, feeling Chrissy's stiff manhood pressed between his stomach and mine.

We found ourselves kissing all at once a moment later, Mark and Chris facing each other and me beneath and between them, extending my tongue to find theirs. It was an open kiss, playful and deliberate as our three tongues slid over and under each other, wriggling and tickling and now and then one of us would turn to kiss someone else deeply. Chris found my mouth and then Mark had me, and then the two boys. We went at it like that all the while Mark fucked me, making love to me as slowly as he could, resisting the urge to take me as hard and fast as he desired.

Even so, Mark was getting close and before he could cum inside me, he pulled himself out. It was Chrissy's turn and I had my leg over his thighs, nodding and smiling and catching my breath when he filled the hole Mark had left. They were going to do this as long as they could, my two lovers, taking turns with their hard cocks fucking me until they were ready to cum. It could go on for hours and it did, and my own orgasms didn't wait for theirs. I was being loved completely and they were spoiling me, making me forget about everything else. There was only us in that bed and the world outside didn't exist.

Only after I was exhausted and giggling and wet with tears, begging Chris to cum inside me finally and let me feel him in my womb, did my boyfriends relent. Chris stayed inside me, kissing me hard as he thrust quickly now, rocking my body against Mark who was holding me tight. My pussy burned and I wanted his sperm inside me. My feverish mind surrendering to the fantasy of being filled and impregnated finally, of witnessing the miracle only the men I loved could give me.

When Chris came I felt it, the warmth of his seed spreading through me and he was so beautiful with his blue eyes open and staring into mine. I was cumming too and then kissing and then smiling. We whispered and kissed and just looked at each other while the rapid pulsing of his cock slowed and finally stopped altogether. I held him there for another minute, refusing to let Chris pull out until my orgasm was finished and I could breathe again.

Mark took me once more as soon as Chris pulled out of me. His cock driving into the spermy confines of my cunt. He was bathing in Chrissy's orgasm, in our combined juices, and mixing it all up inside me. I imagined he was pushing the other boy deeper, the two of them working in concert now to make me pregnant and that was bringing me off again. I turned my head to find Mark, needing his kiss, wanting his tongue to fill my mouth the way his cock filled my pussy. He was going to cum quickly, adding his own sperm to Chrissy's, filling me completely as they vied for my eggs. I was cumming hard and my clasping sex trembled around Mark's cock until he joined me.

I was filled with them completely, my two boyfriends, my lovers. They completed me and I could barely remember a time when I didn't have the both of them. Mark had been right, he was always right, but even he hadn't imagined how much we would fall in love with Chris. How badly we would need him. I pulled Chris to Mark, wanting to see them kiss while Mark was cumming inside me. We were joined then, all three of us and it was perfect. Nothing else mattered.


Mark had called Frannie as we'd promised and we had an appointment with her at three o'clock. The agency's offices weren't far, being located in Manhatten, and we were a little surprised that Frannie had sent a car for us. A big one.

"This is weird," Chris said and he was sitting across from me because the backseat of the limousine was like that. It was soft and quiet and comfortable.

"Want to watch some TV?" I giggled nervously because I'd never been in a limo before in my life.

"It would be faster to walk," Mark said and we weren't going very fast.

"There's a phone too," I said. "Do you think they'd get mad if I called my mom? She'd never believe this."

"Heh!" Mark grinned at me and he was trying to act unimpressed, I thought, but I caught him rubbing the corner of his jaw and he did that when he was nervous sometimes.

"You should call Stacy Martin," Chris suggested and I gasped happily at that idea.

"Oh yeah! I could call the school," I laughed. "Tell them we're gonna be late cause our limo is stuck in traffic."

"You think Frannie saw our pictures yet?" Chris wondered.

"I don't know," Mark shrugged. "For fifteen hundred bucks or whatever, I bet she didn't want to wait."

"I wonder if she liked them." I leaned back in the seat and it was like sitting in butter, sorta, except not as messy. I was going a little crazy.

"Ms. McClaren saw them," Bryce answered and he was sitting next to Chris. "She liked them too."

"How do you know?" Mark asked.

"If she didn't, you'd be riding in a taxi right now," Bryce chuckled. "Or more likely, sitting in your room and wondering what to do next."

"Oh." I licked my lips and I guess that made sense. A limousine had to be a good sign, right?

"She wants you," Bryce decided.

"You say so, man," Chris sighed, but like all of us he was probably afraid to hope for too much good news.


Frannie's office was near the top of a rather tall building surrounded by a lot of other tall buildings, but she did have a nice view of the city even so. It made me feel pretty tiny and I swallowed hard as her secretary showed us inside. The room was big too, large enough for not only Frannie's modern desk and some designer chairs in front of it, but a whole living room set as well. A big sofa and matching chairs, coffee table and all that stuff. She had pictures on the wall of models and famous people and magazine covers and awards, and I didn't know what all.

I'd pretty much decided I was in the wrong place, being the little girl from a little town like I was. Frannie didn't think so, however, and she greeted us warmly.

"I want you," she smiled and we were sitting in her living room, for lack of a better term for it.

Chris, Mark, and myself were on the sofa while Frannie sat across from us. Her assistant was there also, sitting to our left and she wasn't the secretary; that woman had just opened the door for us and asked if we wanted anything to drink before leaving us. I didn't really get her name.

"You photograph beautifully. All of you," Frannie continued as we looked through some 8x10 photos of ourselves that Sophie, her assistant, had produced from a leather satchel, like a soft briefcase.

"These are great," Sophie said and she liked to smile. She was young and pretty, with little round glasses that made her look smart. "The three of you together are fantastic. You're gorgeous; everyone thinks so."

"Okay," Mark said for us and we were just looking at each other and not used to being called fantastic or gorgeous or whatever. We didn't know what to say.

"So, what we have are some contracts..." Frannie looked at Sophie and the woman was pulling out a thick wad of paper, " ... There's one for each of you."

Sophie smiled at me as she gave me mine and I just blinked at it. There were like twenty pages to it and the type was small. It wasn't like there were any blanks either, not even filled in blanks, it was a document just for me with my name all over it, if that makes sense, and I was wondering if I was supposed to read through the whole thing or what. I guessed I was, because Mark was already turning a page and Frannie didn't seem to mind. She just sat back with her legs crossed, sipping a cup of tea.

"Um, we agree to model exclusively for three years?" Chris brushed his hair back from his forehead as he looked up. "What if we don't like modeling or whatever?"

"It doesn't mean you have to model for three years," Sophie explained. "Only that if you do model, it will only be for this agency."

"Models are an investment," Frannie said. "You have a lot to learn and we're going to teach you. We have to spend money on you so that you can make money for us. It's a business and to protect ourselves we have to make certain stipulations, one of them is that you won't take our investment and make money for someone else."

"Okay," Chris nodded. "But like, we can quit if we want, right?"

Sophie kind of smiled at that and maybe it was because she'd never heard of someone who wanted to quit being a model, I didn't know.

"You can quit," Sophie said. "This is just a general contract between you and the agency to accept work. A lot of the work you do, like say a fashion shoot for a magazine, will require a specific contract. If you agree to the assignment, then yes ... Basically you have to do the work or you could be sued for breach of contract."

"Jeeze," I giggled and I hadn't even got past the first page. "I don't understand any of this stuff."

"Nobody does, dear," Frannie laughed lightly. "Go to page..."

"Seven," Sophie said and we did that with little looks and shrugs.

"Pay schedule?" Chris said and I was just looking at the numbers, feeling suddenly very dizzy.

"It's five hundred thousand," Sophie said. "As you can see, we're offering one hundred forty thousand upon acceptance of the contract and the balance paid in monthly installments of ten thousand dollars over the life of the contract, thirty-six months."

"The one forty is contingent upon fulfilling at least one full year of the contract," Frannie said. "If you decide you don't want to be a model before the year is up, you'll have to repay the full amount."

"You can't take the money today and quit tomorrow," Sophie smiled at us and I just stared at her.

"This is for all of us?" I asked her. "Or just ... me?"

"For each of you," Sophie said, maybe wondering why I didn't understand that. "You all have separate contracts with Ford."

"You'll be earning the money," Frannie said. "Make no mistake about that. It isn't a gift."

"This is in addition to your modeling fees, which are negotiated seperately." Sophia explained, without explaining anything.

"Right," Mark was smiling. "Look, we don't know anything about this stuff. Do we have to live here or what? We're still in high school and..."

"We'd prefer it if you lived in the city," Frannie nodded. "Obviously there are a lot of details we need to work out, but we're used to that."

"There are a number of good schools for people like yourselves..." Sophie started saying.

"Like us?" Chris almost laughed.

"People like you, yes," Frannie said seriously. "Things are going to change for you and some of those changes will be drastic and difficult, others not so much."

We just looked at each other and down at the contracts and none of us knew what to say or do. The idea of being paid half a million dollars was making my stomach hurt because I didn't understand how a picture of me, or even a thousand pictures, could be worth that much to anyone.

"Do we have to sign these now?" Mark asked.

"I have to call my parents," I said, mostly to myself.

"No! Good heavens!" Frannie laughed. "Don't sign anything. Sophie has a list of agents..."

"There's six of them here," Sophie said, sliding a sheet of paper across the table. "They're all very good and they all represent a number of our models. Call their offices and they'll be very happy to talk with you, believe me."

"Visit all of them before you decide," Frannie advised us. "Pick the one you're most comfortable with, or you can find someone else, it's entirely up to you."

"Once you have an agent, we'll negotiate with him on your contracts," Sophie said. "We require that all of our models have representation."

"It's good for everyone concerned," Frannie said and she was looking at her watch. "I'm afraid you'll have to excuse me, I'm already late for a meeting. Sophie will take care of you and you have my number. Don't be afraid to use it if you have questions."

As the woman stood up, so did all of us and Frannie shook our hands with both of hers, telling us how happy she was that we were joining the family, as she called it.

"I understand you might be on..." Sophie's face took on an apologetic look as she spoke to Chris, " ... limited funds?"

"Huh? Oh, um..." Chris glanced at Mark.

"We're okay," Mark said.

"Well, if it's alright with you, I'd like to make arrangements for you to stay at a hotel," Sophie said and she was trying hard not embarrass us. "The Hyatt is convenient, close to Central Park and our offices here."

"Oh. No, that's..." Chris was shaking his head.

"We want you to be comfortable and you have some important decisions to make," Sophie said. "And truthfully, it would make us feel better if we can take care of you."

"Take care of us?" I asked with a little smile.

"We take care of our models," Sophie smiled back at me. "You'll have to get used to it, so why not start now?"

"Well, I guess if we have to," Chris laughed and Mark shrugged.

"Good. I'll let Bryce know," Sophie said. "Is he working out?"

"I guess," Chris answered, but we weren't sure what she meant.

"Great." Sophie was gathering her things off the coffee table. "I guess were done for now. Would you like to look around? I can give you a little tour, or if you want to get to your hotel..."

"Uh, I think we just really need to think," Mark chuckled and Chris and I both agreed with that.

"Alright," Sophie nodded. "Here's my card and my home and cel numbers on the back. Frannie gets real busy, so..."

"So call you before calling her?" Mark asked and the woman nodded.

"I'd appreciate it," she said. "If you need anything, anytime, just call me."


"I need to wake up," I said. "God! I must be dreaming."

"No doubt," Chris said and he was sitting next to me as we made our way to the Hyatt Regency in the back of the limousine.

"Five hundred thousand," Mark said and he was looking through his contract. "I don't even know what half of these words mean."

"Well, you can afford a good dictionary," Chris grinned at him.

"What we need is a good lawyer," Mark sighed and he looked at Bryce. "You sure about that emancipation thing?"

"Look at me," the black man chuckled. "You think I'd lie about something like that?"

"So we can stay here if we want to," Chris said. "My parents can't make me go home?"

"As long as you have a place to live and a means of support," Bryce agreed. "You get your petition in front of a judge; he looks at it and gives it a big rubber stamp."

"Oh, so it's not like automatic," Chris frowned.

"Ain't nothing automatic in this life, kid," Bryce said. "But if you're pulling down ten grand a month, you're about as free as you're gonna be."

"I don't want to be free," I said and I understood Chris' interest.

I wouldn't want to go back to his parents either if there was some way out of it. But I was missing mine and I didn't want to live in New York City and go to some school for people like us, whoever we were. I wanted to go back home and finish school and get married and live happily ever after. Five hundred thousand dollars would buy a lot of happiness though, no matter what people said. That was a farm all by itself and we'd have three times that much. It was college for our kids and freedom from a lot of the worries that other people suffered. It was freedom for Chris from his parents.

Could I really say no to that? Would it be selfish of me? I wanted us to be happy, but like the spoiled girl I was, I wanted it right now. Three years wasn't a long time. I'd be nineteen then, the same as Chris. Mark would only be twenty. We wouldn't even be able to get into a bar, but we'd be set for life. Three years did seem like a long time though, if I had to stay here, in this city. I needed my family close by, the same as Mark did. We couldn't survive without them.

"What's wrong?" Chris asked me, reaching my leg and rubbing me.

"I don't know," I said. "I just ... I don't want to live here for three years, you know?"

"I'm sure you can go home," Chris said. "I mean, it's not the army. Right? We can go home every week probably, it's not like we live a long ways away."

"Yeah," I sighed, but it wouldn't be the same thing as living there either.

"I don't know," Mark said. "We might like it here after awhile. We can get season tickets for the Yankees."

"Heh!" Chris grinned at that. "Get your mom down here for some shopping?"

"Hell yeah," Mark laughed. "You guys only have two years of high school left, that won't be bad."

"You really want to be a model, huh?" I looked at Mark.

"Me?" he shook his head. "I want to buy a farm. If they want to pay me for saying cheese all day, I'll do it."

"Jason would slap you silly if you ever said cheese," Chris grinned and I giggled at that, knowing it was probably true.

"We could be together here," Mark said and he was suddenly serious.

"What?" Chris tilted his head slightly.

"That's what I was thinking about," Mark said. "Some of it. Like back home, me and you? It won't be easy."

"I don't care," Chris said.

"I don't either," Mark told him. "But I'm just saying, people are going to know and even if they don't, I'm not gonna pretend like I don't love you."

I glanced at Bryce and he was looking out the window.

"Look," Chris leaned forward, just like Mark did so that they were looking into each others' eyes. "This is real easy for me. I don't have anything to go back to except you and Stephanie, you know?"

"Yeah," Mark nodded.

"I grew up in the city, not a big one, but a city, so this is fine for me. I like it, but we have to think about Steph too," Chris said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.