Mornings on Horseback III - Cover

Mornings on Horseback III

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The final book in the trilogy finds Mark, Chris, and myself as runaway teens in New York City. Feeling lost and more than a little homesick, we take some comfort from new friends and find ourselves faced with an unexpected opportunity that could change everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Reggie had some awesome horses! They were Arabian mares, all three of them, and large and black for the most part. Bigger than our quarter horses back home, that was for sure. They were kinda fat too, which made me laugh and I guessed they didn't get out nearly often enough. It probably sucked to be a horse stuck in the middle of New York City and I wondered what it would be like to get one of them outside and really let her run. I bet that would be a lot like flying and it made my tummy tight just thinking about it.

"Maybe Mark and Chris should just ride these two," I suggested, "and I can sorta share with them."

"Sure," Reggie agreed and she was saddling her horse while I helped Chris with another one.

Mark was fine by himself, but Chris was still learning and I really hoped he'd be okay by himself. Horses could be kind of skittish if they haven't been ridden for awhile and they can sense a rider's confidence, believe me. I decided I'd better ride with Chris first, make sure he was okay and then I could ride with Mark after that.

"This is a big horse," Chris said and I was fitting an English saddle onto her. That was all Reggie had and that was fine, it was exactly what I liked. Chris would have preferred a Western saddle though, just because he'd have had the horn to hold onto if he needed it.

"Yeah, we'll be fine," I grinned at him. "I'll ride in front, okay?"

"Hmmm..." Chris grinned at me.

He was thinking about how much fun it was to ride naked with me, holding me close with his cock buried in my pussy and letting the motion of the horse do all the work. I was thinking about that too and it was just another reason to be homesick. I loved fucking on my horse.

"You can ride with me, Stephanie. If you want to," Reggie offered and I knew that was what she really wanted in return for her generosity.

"Okay, um, yeah," I had to agree, like how could I not? "I just want to make sure Chris is okay first though."

"Thanks," Chris rolled his eyes. "I've been on a horse before."

"You've fallen off a horse before too," Mark grinned at him.

"Ah, Saffron is really gentle," Reggie promised Chris. "You'll be fine."

We left the stables and there were a lot of horse paths we could follow. You couldn't go everywhere in the park, but Reggie said that there were a couple large grassy areas, like meadows kinda, where we could run the horses in the open. It was still nice though, with a lot of trees and bushes lining the paths. A lot of people too, walking along and we sorta had to watch out for them. A least there weren't any bicycles or skateboards or anything allowed on the horse paths; some of those people were real idiots.

After a few minutes Reggie picked up the pace, starting a nice easy trot and we were fine with that. With an English saddle you have to ride forward, meaning sitting more upright than in a Western saddle where you can be lazy and lean back a bit. Chris had his feet in the high stirrups and I was nestled nice and tight between his thighs, riding easily as Chris held the reins on either side of me.

"You gotta be real soft in the hands," I reminded him. "Like holding a girl, right?"

"Heh," Chris was chuckling. "When's the last time you wanted anything soft?"

"Shhh!" I turned my head and stuck out my tongue. "Don't embarrass me."

"I want to fuck you," Chris whispered in my ear and we shifted a little, both of us having the same idea at once and I felt his hardness against the small of my back.

"I wish," I sighed and just riding the horse like we were was making my pussy moist. "Let's go a little faster."

"Faster?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, give me the reins. I'll drive," I giggled.

"What am I gonna hold onto?" Chris wondered and I laughed at him.

"You'll find something," I said and I gave Saffron a little cluck and snapped the reins lightly.

"Whoops!" Chris giggled in my ear as he grabbed both of my tits in his hands, right in the middle of Central Park.

"Hold on tight!" I giggled and gave the reins another little flick of the wrists, getting the horse to canter and that was a good pace for us. Reggie and Mark were behind us now, but keeping up easily and they were talking about something.

"Ah-Ow!" Chris hiccupped and I shook my head.

"I thought you'd be used to this by now," I said over my shoulder and I was leaning back a little against his chest, enjoying the way Chris' hands were making my nipples throb. My pussy was really getting wet as my ass and vulnerable pussy bounced off the saddle.

"I'm ha-alfway off the se-eat!" Chris complained and I turned my head and laughed. He really was kinda falling off and his butt was bouncing harder than mine.

"I'm gonna make a cowboy outta you yet," I promised him. "Wait and see."

I scooted up a bit more to where I should have been, wriggling my butt from side to side and leaning forward so Chris would have some room. He held my tummy and scooted himself back into the saddle and that was better for him, especially when I slowed the horse down to a trot and then a walk. Chris put his chin on my shoulder, smiling and maybe blushing a little as Mark was giving him a hard time.

"If you need a saddle horn maybe you should ride with me, Chrissy," Mark said. "I got one for ya."

"I bet you do," Chris giggled and he turned his head, so his cheek rested against me and he could smile at Mark. I'm sure the looks on their faces was unmistakable and Reggie had already been figuring it out, I think.

"Are you guys, uh..." she smile, wanting to ask without offending us.

"We're all together," I smiled at the girl. She was on our right while Mark rode on our left. "The three of us."

"Oh," Reggie smiled at that bit of news, but wasn't totally surprised. "That's pretty interesting."

"Yeah," I giggled. "Fun too."

"So you guys are out?" Reggie asked Mark, since Chris kind of had his back to her, so to speak. He was busy making eyes at his boyfriend while he played with my tummy, which was nice but I sorta wished he'd go back to my tits. My nipples itched like crazy!

"Out?" Mark wondered and then he understood what she meant. "Oh, um ... I don't know."

"You don't know?" Reggie laughed.

"We don't know really know who knows," I giggled. "Or something like that."

"Well, were not really, um, gay or anything," Mark said. "Are we?"

"Do I have to be gay to love you?" Chris asked him, kind of mock seriously but making fun of himself too, and it was so cool to hear them talking like that. I think it was good for them, getting to someplace away from home where they could practice being in love in public, you know? It must have been hard for them trying to hide it all the time.

"No, you don't," I decided before Mark could answer.

"Then no, we're not gay," Chris sighed.

"But we do like gladiator movies," Mark grinned.

"Oh God," I rolled my eyes and Reggie laughed. "Hey, what's going on over there?" I wondered.

I was pointing at a little crowd of people around a fountain up ahead. The path opened up into a plaza sort of thing, not with buildings, but with vendors and panhandlers around the edge of it. A lot of horse paths converged there and in the center was a large fountain, a pool built around a statue of some sort that was spitting water in a dozen different directions. A lot of people were around it, but not too close. There was a barricade or something and some mounted policemen were keeping people from crossing it.

"Maybe a movie shoot or something," Reggie said. "There's always something like that going on in the park. It's a pain in the ass sometimes."

"A movie?" I giggled. "Cool!"

We rode closer and being on horseback helped us see what was going on. It wasn't a movie, just some guys taking pictures of some girls in their underwear it looked like. They had lights setup and big white umbrellas and fancy cameras on tripods. It looked pretty cool whatever they were doing and I grinned at Chris.

"What?" he asked me.

"I'm gonna standup so I can see better," I told him and I was already taking off my shoes.

"Don't do that!" Chris said, but it was too late.

I'd been standing on horses all my life just about, so this wasn't a big deal anyway. A lot of people looked at me, like they'd never seen it before though, a girl standing on a horse, holding her shoes in one hand and shielding her eyes from the sun with the other. It did give me a better view though, so I just ignored the looks.

"Go around that way," I told Chris and we circled the fountain slowly.

"What do you think that's for?" Chris wondered and I shrugged.

"Some magazine probably," I said. "Half naked women in a water fountain? They're selling something."

"Beer," Chris said and we both laughed, but he was probably right.

"I wish I had some binoculars," Mark said, riding his horse along side us. "Those girls are pretty hot."

"They look cold," I said and it was true. The day was nice, but it was still autumn and that water was probably chilly.

"Spoilsport," Mark grinned and Chris was shaking his head, but clearly enjoying the view as well.

"Are you ready to sit down yet?" Chris asked after we'd been there about ten minutes.

"Yeah," I agreed, sitting back down carefully and letting Chris wrap his arms around me as I took the reins again.

We ran for a little bit, just because I was having so much fun and feeling Chris hugging me was really nice. We'd gone down a path towards a lake and that was cool. It was crowded too and I was amazed by how many people lived in this city. There were more people just sitting on blankets by that lake than lived in my hometown, probably.

"How about if I ride with Reggie for a little while?" I said as we were just walking the horses again.

I'd caught her looking at me a lot and I still felt an obligation of sorts to repay her for letting us ride her horses. But that wasn't the only reason, of course. I didn't know anyone who had too many friends, you know? Reggie could be my friend, even if I wasn't a lesbian or whatever. I was looking at the woman and she smiled at my idea.

"Sure, you can ride with me," Reggie said. "Do you like it in the front or the back?"

"Heh!" I stuck my tongue out at that, wondering if she was making real innuendo, or if my mind was just stuck in the gutter. "I'll ride in the front. I'm used to it now."

"When's my turn?" Mark whined playfully and I blew him a kiss.

"Don't worry. I won't forget about you," I promised.

Mark just grinned at me as I got on the back of Reggie's horse. She'd moved back, out of the way and gave me her arm to help pull myself up. The girl gave me one of the stirrups too, so it was easy enough and she was smaller than Chris so we fit together pretty good on that saddle. It was comfortable and Reggie kept the reins, but wrapped her arms around my tummy anyway, holding them close together just beneath my breasts.

"I can see why you have two boyfriends," Reggie said softly. We'd been riding for only a couple of minutes; Mark and Chris were a little ways off, riding close together and talking, and I looked over at them with a smile.

"Yeah," I sighed. "They're beautiful, aren't they?"

"Hmmm, I was thinking you're the beautiful one," Reggie said. "You could probably have all the boyfriends you wanted."

"Ah," I giggled and maybe blushed a bit. "I just want the two of them."

"Have you ever been with anyone else?" Reggie asked me slowly.

"Sorta," I answered truthfully. "Nothing serious though. Me and Mark were together for about a year and then Chris moved to town, so..."

"You've never been with another girl?" Reggie had her mouth close to my ear and I shook my head slightly.

"Ummm..." I didn't want to lie to someone I'd just met, especially since she was doing us a great favor, but I didn't want to encourage anything either.

"I'd love to show you, Stephanie." Her arms were tight and I could feel her body moving against me, her tits rubbing my back as the horse moved beneath us.

"I don't know." I swallowed hard. "I don't think I'm..."

"But you don't know until you try, right?" Reggie was almost kissing my ear, her lips were so close and I could feel her against my hair.

"I just want to be your friend," I said as gently as I could. "I really love Mark and Chris, and..."

"You don't have to love me," Reggie said with a sigh. "You could just let me love you. I'll make it good for you, Stephanie."

"I, um..." I wasn't sure what I was supposed to say. She was reminding me a lot of Ms. Hayden right then. Like maybe it was gonna happen whether I really wanted it to or not.

I felt warm, I couldn't deny that. My tummy was tight and my heart beating faster. I was nervous and unsure of what I felt. I liked her, but I'd never love her. The idea of having sex with another girl didnt bother me at all, just like it didn't excite me. Sex wasn't a gender thing, it was a person thing. Reggie didn't excite me that way and I was searching my feelings, wanting to know what I was doing.

"One kiss?" Reggie asked me and we were off the path, in one of the areas where the horse could walk on the grass and between the trees. It was cooler there, darker somehow, or maybe I just imagined it.

"Please. I don't know what I'm doing," I said weakly and I couldn't see Mark or Chris any longer.

"Just one," Reggie insisted. "If you don't like it..."

"Okay," I agreed and I wasn't even sure she heard me say it, I'd spoken so softly.

I let her turn my head as Reggie leaned forward and I had my eyes closed when she kissed me. It was just a touch at first, her lips on mine so lightly I barely felt anything, and then the tip of her tongue was coaxing me to open. I did. I let Reggie split my lips and enter my mouth. She held my head with one hand, her right hand as I was turned to the left; her other hand was on my breasts now, the reins lost and forgotten as she pressed her palm against my tits, one and then the other.

I moaned softly, I couldn't help it. My body was responding, my nipples aching and itching beneath the sweater I wore. My pussy was already damp and my tummy doing somersaults. I was tight inside and hot everywhere and I wanted to be kissed. I wanted to be touched and loved just like Reggie was doing it, but I wanted her to be someone else too.

Reggie kissed me for a long minute, maybe more, and I was honest with her and myself. I kissed her back, responding and not hiding anything. I played my tongue against hers, let her suck it into her warm wet mouth and it felt good. I squirmed in her tight embraced and felt my body thrum with the excitement of it, the newness of being kissed by someone brand new. She felt different, tasted and smelled different. I won't say I didn't like it, because I did, but all the same...

"I'm sorry," I breathed. Reggie wasn't the one I wanted to be doing this with.

"For what?" Reggie asked, licking her lips and smiling. She'd enjoyed the way I'd kissed her back and it wasn't her fault that she misunderstood what it meant.

"It's just me," I swallowed hard. "It felt good, and I liked it, but ... I can't do it."

"Oh." Reggie looked a little confused, a little hurt maybe and I felt bad about that. I really did.

"I'm sorry," I said again. "I just ... I want to love someone. I want to be in love and..."

"You don't love me," she nodded and relaxed her arm, since she'd still been holding my breasts. "It's okay. I understand."

"If things were different," I said. "If we had more time or something..."

"Yeah." Reggie was reaching for the reins and she knew I was just making excuses. "Your boyfriends are very lucky, Stephanie."

"Yeah." I looked down as she turned the horse and led us back towards the path.

"I hope they know that," she said.

"They do," I said, mostly to myself and I felt pretty lousy just then. I was thinking I owed her something, but I knew I really didn't. It was just weird and uncomfortable and part of me wished we really did have more time, just to see if I'd feel different later. But that was just guilt, probably.

As soon as we found Mark and Chris again I was getting off Reggie's horse. We both tried to act like nothing had happened, but the boys knew me too well. They didn't say anything though and Mark helped me up so I could ride with him. We didn't say much and the ride was about over anyway. We were headed back to the stables and I spent most of the way wondering what I'd done wrong and how I could have done anything else.

"Hey, um, Stephanie," Reggie caught me as we were leaving, after saying our goodbyes and thank yous and all that stuff.

"Yeah?" I smiled at her, not wanting the woman to think I felt anything but friendship for her, because I did.

"Here's my phone number, okay?" she said, having gotten a pen out of her purse and bit of paper, a receipt for something that she was writing on the back of.

"Okay," I nodded, taking it from her.

"You know, if you ever want to ride again or, um ... whatever," Reggie sucked her lip. "If you want to give us more time?"

"Yeah," I gave her a hug. "Thanks."

"Okay." She hugged me back and that was nice. I felt better after that, like we'd made up or something. "Lucky," she whispered, kissing my cheek quickly and then letting me go.

"What was that about?" Mark asked me and he'd been wondering ever since I'd gotten on his horse with him.

"Just..." I shrugged and I had no idea how to explain it, " ... I dunno."

"Where are we supposed to meet Derek and Elsa at?" Chris was wondering. "Back at the hostel, or what?"

"The zoo, I think." I looked at Mark. "Isn't that what they said?"

"I don't know," he laughed. "What did Derek say?"

"He said they were going to the zoo," I frowned. "But I don't think he said anything about meeting them anyplace."

"Well, we know where they live anyway," Mark said with a shrug. "Come on, let's get out of here. We'll walk for awhile."

"Yeah, my butt is killing me!" Chris said, rubbing his ass.

"You do have a killer ass," Mark said and I groaned as my two boyfriends took my hands, walking us out of the park with me in the middle the way I liked it.

"You are so not funny, Mark," I said.

"What? Since when?" he laughed. "Reggie liked my jokes."

"Let's not talk about her, okay?" I said, maybe a little too sharply.

"You okay?" Chris asked me and I shrugged, but I wouldn't say anything more about it.


"No!" I shook my head and flopped into the chair.

"What? Why not?" Mark asked reasonably and he was on the bed in our room.

"Come on, Steph," Chris smiled and held out his hand for me. He was on the bed too.

"No. I'm just gonna watch," I decided and I knew what it was. I was punishing myself for not being able to be the girl Reggie had wanted me to be. I felt guilty about it and I had no idea why, so I didn't deserve to have fun. Or something like that.

"Suit yourself," Mark said and he knew my moods.

I'd snap out of it. I always did and he was always so patient with me about stuff. Sometimes that annoyed me, like when I really wanted him to make me have fun, silly as that sounds. Like I was playing hard to get and I just wanted to be reminded that he really needed me. But mostly I was pretty serious about it and I just needed a little time to sort myself out.

Chris was still learning all that stuff though and so he didn't want to give up so easily. We'd all gotten hot on our little riding trip, Chris and me especially, but Mark too as he'd had me against him for the ride back and that had felt pretty good. We all wanted to have sex with each other, all three of us on the bed, but like I say, I was in a mood and trying to punish myself. Chris was trying to get me to change my mind, but finally he gave up and then gave in as Mark was pulling the boy into a nice deep kiss.

I had to admit I liked that, watching as Mark and Chris lay side-by-side on the bed, still clothed, but touching each other gently and kissing eagerly. I could see their tongues working against each other as one or the other of them would turn his head slightly, or pull back just a fraction. Chrissy's hand found the bulge in Mark's jeans and he rubbed the bigger boy's cock while Mark grabbed Chrissy's ass and gave him a squeeze.

So maybe I wasn't being totally punished. I leaned back, spreading my legs and pressed my hand against the crotch of my own jeans. I could feel the heat down there, waves of it radiating out of me. I resisted the urge to take my pants off, thinking maybe I could punish myself that way instead, since watching my two boyfriends make out was rather too good to be discipline. I rubbed my pussy through the denim and yeah, that was frustrating. My clit was hard, but try as I might I couldn't stimulate her enough to really make it feel great. This was a real tease, a genuine punishment, not being able to jill off while Mark and Chris made love in front of me.

"Fuck, you're beautiful," Mark whispered.

He was laying on top of Chris now, holding the boy's face in his big hands, stroking Chrissy's cheeks with his thumbs. Chris had his legs spread around Mark's thighs and they were dry humping each other through their clothing. Mark kissed Chrissy lightly and then harder, tongue fucking his boyfriend while I held my breath and played with my tits and pussy.

"I love you so much," Chrissy was whispering back, holding Mark's head with one hand and stroking his back with the other.

rap-rap-rap

There was a soft knocking at the door and I glanced at it reluctantly, not wanting to take my eyes off my boyfriends. Mark and Chris didn't pay the sound any mind at all, they were totally into each other at that point and I was just about ready to join them. A girl can only take so much, you know?

"Hello? Ya?" ... rap-rap-rap ... It was Derek knocking and I forced myself to get up.

"Hi!" I opened the door just far enough so I could peek around it, smiling at Derek and Elsa as they stood there.

"Hello!" Derek grinned and Elsa said something in German and giggled.

"Mark and Chris are, uh, sleeping," I said. "I was, um..."

"Sleeping?" Derek smiled. "Elsa says you are so hot in the face now. Come, we will cool down the face!"

"Cool down my face?" I giggled and I was pretty flushed all over.

"Wine for the face," Derek was nodding, talking to Elsa and interpreting for me. "She knows about these things."

"She knows?" I had no idea what they were talking about, as usual, so I just grabbed the room key and closed the door quietly behind me.

Mark and Cris didn't even notice, I didn't think, and I gave them a last, wistful look before following my two friends into their room. They were talking to me, or Derek was; Elsa was smiling a lot and it was always like that. Derek and Elsa made me feel like I'd just walked into the middle of a conversation I didn't even know I was having.

"Two boys, one girl," Derek laughed. "It is always the same."

"Oh." I didn't know what that meant.

"Sit," Elsa said, followed by some more German and she was pulling me onto the bed so I could sit beside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.