Mornings on Horseback III - Cover

Mornings on Horseback III

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The final book in the trilogy finds Mark, Chris, and myself as runaway teens in New York City. Feeling lost and more than a little homesick, we take some comfort from new friends and find ourselves faced with an unexpected opportunity that could change everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

"What did your mom say?" Mark asked me, sitting on the bed with his back against the wall.

"She asked me how we're doing," I replied, looking down at my hands. They weren't doing anything special though. "She wanted to know why I had birth control pills in my locker at school."

"My dad wouldn't talk to me," Chris sighed. He was laying on the bed sideways, near the foot of it, with his head down over the edge. His long blonde hair fell almost to the floor.

"That sucks." I sat next to him, on the floor leaning against the bed.

"Least he's not dead," Chris told me. "That was really freaking me out for awhile."

"Yeah." I leaned close for a second, giving him a little kiss on the cheek. "I'm glad too. That was scary."

"Just a concussion, huh?" Mark asked and Chris nodded.

"Yeah. Didn't knock much sense into him though," he snorted. "He's pretty pissed at me."

"My dad told me they have warrants out for the three of us, for assaulting him," Mark said. "He told me not to come home til he straightens it out."

"Chris too?" I asked and Mark shrugged.

"Really?" Chris closed his eyes. "My mom didn't say anything about that."

"Sheriff Stover told my parents I threw dangerous chemicals on Angie," I laughed bitterly. "He made it sound like I was throwing acid in her face or something."

"Did you tell them it was just vinegar?" Mark shifted a little cause those pillows were thin.

"Yeah, I told my mom. Just blue vinegar, but Angie is such a liar and her dad's a total dick," I said with a frown. "He probably wants to lock me up just for that."

"They can't get away with it," Chris shook his upside down head. "Can they?"

"My pop got a lawyer," Mark said. "Rollie told them what we told him."

"I can't believe my mom was worried about those pills," I said, kinda to myself. "Everything else that's going on and she's worried about that?"

"What did you tell her?" Chris looked at me.

"I told her I was having sex with you guys," I shrugged. "I just said it. I mean, it's not like I'm gonna lie about stuff anymore."

"What'd she say?" Mark wanted to know.

"Nothing," I lifted my hands a little. "She didn't have anything to say after that. She was crying."

"My mom was crying too," Mark said. "Not much though. My mom's pretty tough so she stopped right away, but I could tell."

"Nobody's mom is that tough," I told him.

"My mom didn't cry," Chris said quietly and I felt worse for him than I did for me or Mark.

"You talk to your dad, Stephy?" Mark almost changed the subject. He felt bad for Chris too and neither of us blamed him for what his parents were doing.

"Yeah," I nodded. "He told me to stay with you guys. Not to come home."

"Really? He said that?" Mark sounded as surprised as I'd been. "I can't even imagine that."

"Me neither," I actually smiled. "But he said he'd rather have me safe with you for a week or two than see me spending even just one night in jail."

"I figured he'd want us to come back just so he could kill me!" Mark laughed too.

"Well, yeah. He wants to kill you guys too," I rolled my eyes. "No, I mean, sorta ... He's my dad. He knows we had sex."

"Hmmm..." Mark was shaking his head.

"He still trusts you," I told Mark seriously. "I mean, believe me, if he didn't think you could take care of me, he'd already be here."

"Yeah. I keep waiting for him to kick down the door," Mark chuckled, but he realized I was telling the truth and I think it made him feel better.

"He probably really hates me, huh?" Chrissy rolled over, putting his chin on the bed.

"He doesn't blame you, Chris" I turned to look at my boyfriend. "Nobody does. Everyone knows it's your parents making up stuff and the Sheriff just being a dick."

"It's not your fault, Chris," Mark agreed with me. "My pop said it isn't gonna last long anyway. The whole county knows about it and they know me and Stephy. Nobody believes what they're saying."

"They're going to see the attorney general or something," I shrugged. "My dad tried to explain, but I don't know."

"You think the Sheriff's doing it cause him and my dad are friends?" Chris looked at Mark.

"Maybe, but that's just Stover too," Mark shrugged. "He's got like a power trip thing going. It's just a chance for him to look important."

"He's only the Sheriff cause nobody else wants to do it," I sighed.

"Well, I told my mom I wasn't coming back until all the charges got dropped," Chris said. "She started talking about going back to Syracuse, since that's where she's from."

"Oh yeah?" I wondered what that meant. "Like what, by herself?"

"You have relatives there?" Mark asked Chris about the same time.

"With me, I think. No, there's just my mom and dad, far as I know," Chris shook his head. "I ain't going to Syracuse, no way. I'm not staying with my dad either though, never again. I'll go back if it gets you guys out of trouble, but I don't ever want to see them again."

"Oh, don't say that," I frowned and lifted my hand to brush Chrissy's hair out of his blue eyes. "They're your parents."

"My dad's not even my dad, I guess," Chris was looking at me. "And he raped you, and my mom helped him do it, so..."

We were quiet for awhile. There just wasn't anything to say about it, really. We were in New York City and all of us felt a little homesick, even Chris, although none of us wanted to admit it. Not because we were afraid to; we just didn't want to hurt each other, so we were all being strong for each other. That's what people do when they're in love, right?

"My dad told me to use the credit card whenever I needed it," I said mostly to change the subject. "He told me he'd take care of whatever the bills were."

"That's pretty cool," Mark said and Chris agreed, and it was cool since money was always in the back of our minds.

"So how about tomorrow we do something?" I suggested.

"Like what?" Chris smiled at me.

"Like have fun!" I really wanted us to cheer up, because calling home had brought us all down.

"I could use some fun," Mark agreed. "What do you want to do?"

"Me? I dunno," I giggled. "Um, it's Sunday, right? Tomorrow?"

"Yeah," Chris narrowed his eyes. "You don't mean..."

"Oh yeah!" I widened my eyes and grinned at him. My boyfriends knew what I was thinking. Every Sunday morning after church...

"Where are we going to find horses in New York City?" Mark laughed at me. "They don't even have any grass here!"

"They gotta have some, come on!" I turned my head to look at Mark. "I'll find out, okay? We're gonna go riding. We have to."

"Well ... If you say so, Steph," Chris giggled, but he didn't sound too sure.

"My dad's paying for it anyway," I stuck out my tongue because that was pretty cool. At leasy we had one less thing to worry about, sorta.

"He's gonna really kill us if we use his credit card to go riding," Mark shook his head. "But he's your dad."

"Yeah," I nodded and I felt better already. "He is ... Hey! Guess what else!"

"What?" both boys said almost at the same time and so they grinned at each other.

"My period's done," I smiled at them, looking from one to the other.

"Really?" Chris looked surprised. "That was fast."

"Four days," I shrugged. "That's about what it is usually is for me, well, maybe five, but sometimes only three too."

"Did you get those pills?" Mark asked. He'd done laundry while Chris had helped me find a nearby health clinic.

"Oh yeah! Chrissy didn't tell you about that?" I smiled. "It's easier here than it is in Clearview; they just gave them to me."

"I figured you'd want to tell him," Chris stuck out his tongue at me.

"What do they do in Clearview?" Mark wanted to know.

"They give me a prescription and I have to go to the pharmacy and pay for them," I answered. "But here, they just had me fill out some papers and they asked me what I was taking before."

"And then they gave you a box?" Mark asked and I nodded happily.

"She was in there like five minutes, man." Chris was laughing.

"Yeah, I swear!" I laughed too. "This place is so weird."

"They're probably just happy that you actually want them," Mark chuckled.

"I coulda got free condoms too," I told them. "They asked me how many people I had sex with regularly."

"Oh yeah?" Chris narrowed his eyes a little cause I hadn't mentioned that part to him.

"I said, oh, about two guys, like four or five times every day." I made a crazy face, like Yikes! and giggled.

"No way," Chrissy's eyes got big. "You didn't say that."

"I swear, I did," I nodded. "The lady didn't even look at me funny. Well, maybe a little. She asked me if I wanted to see a gynecologist cause that's free too, but the first appointment was like in three months."

"What do you need one of those for, a gyno whatever?" Mark wondered.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "I guess they could see if you really open up my cervix or something."

"Open up your what?" Mark laughed.

"My cervix, that little thing you bump into? Down there? Remember?" I was teasing him.

"I always figured that was just..." Mark shrugged, " ... the bottom."

"It is the bottom, but then there's more," I rolled my eyes. "Didn't you ever go to health class?"

"Yeah," Mark frowned. "I don't remember that stuff though, come on."

"I don't think it works like that anyway," Chris was grinning at us. "I think it's a little too small for that, least til you get pregnant or something. Have a baby."

"Well, I'm not gonna do that," I said, with an inward sigh. "I just wish it would open, you know? That would be so cool."

"You say so, Steph," Chris shook his head. "I think it would hurt though."

"It hurts anyway," I flipped my hands with a shrug. "Well, sometimes. Sometimes it feels really good to get bumped down there."

"I wish I could bump you," Chris said and Mark and I both laughed at him.

"I'm glad you don't, believe me," I said. "You're perfect sized."

"She says that now," Mark was teasing Chris too. "But she changes her mind a lot."

"Yeah, she's weird," Chris agreed, and I guess they were teasing me back, so I pouted a little.

"I'm not weird. This place is though," I decided. "Definitely."

"Yeah, people here are seriously pretty weird," Mark nodded. "So you're on those pills right now?"

"Uh..." I looked around. "Where's my purse? I will be in about two minutes."

They told me at the clinic that maybe I should go a whole cycle without taking the pills, just to give my body a break and be normal and see how my next period was, but I really hated condoms. I wanted to be seriously bumped and spermed, you know what I mean? Messy!

"So we can do it?" Mark was grinning.

"We coulda done it anytime you wanted," I was up now, getting my pills out of my purse.

"Yeah, but..." Mark shrugged and I knew he was a little nervous about having sex when I was on for some reason.

"I know, you and Chris had a lot of fun and all I could do was watch..." I sighed dramatically.

"Oh, you had fun! Don't tell me you didn't," Mark said and he was right, I did a lot more than just watch my two boyfriends make love.

"Yeah, but my pussy feels seriously neglected." I rotated my little handy calendar dial and popped the pill through the foil packet. It was a pretty, heart shaped one.

"I can fix that," Chris promised.

"You guys better, cause I'm sorta in the mood for it now." I took my birth control pill and washed it down with some warm bottled water.

"You're always in the mood," Mark grinned at me and he was rubbing his cock through his jeans.

"Like you're not?" I rolled my eyes. "You guys are such total sluts!"

"Ouch!" Chris shook his head.

"Only for you guys, Stephy," Mark said and he meant it. We were all sluts for each other.


"Mmmm ... You're getting good at this, Stephy," Mark smiled down at me.

He was kneeling on the carpet and holding my hair out of the way with his hands, watching me as I sucked his big thick cock on my hands and knees. Chris was behind me, kneeling as well so he could fuck my pussy hard with his smaller, but very comfortable penis. I loved taking both of them at the same time like that, it really did make me feel like a slut and it turned me on hard. I was taking my boyfriends' cocks at both ends, enjoying the sights and sounds and smells, and most of all the raw physical love that they were giving me.

I was getting a lot better at sucking Mark, which is really saying something cause his dick is so huge. I could take more than half of it though, getting the head and a bit more actually into my throat, but he was so fat! God! I just couldn't do him the way I did Chris, but Mark was okay with it. He loved getting a blowjob and he especially loved watching Chris fuck me, I think that turned him on more than anything, even if he did like to complain because Chris always went first.

"Let's switch, dude," Mark grinned and that was his solution, and a new game we'd started playing.

"Okay..." Chris thrust into me one more time like he might forget how good my pussy felt, and then he was pulling out.

"You guys..." I giggled and licked my lips and swallowed spit and precum, but I wasn't really complaining.

We'd start with Chris fucking me while I sucked Mark, I mean after a pretty long make-out session usually, which was hot all by itself. But once we were warmed up, we'd all fuck. Chris would get my pussy nice and wet and relaxed while I worked my mouth on Mark's hard cock for awhile, and then they'd switch so that Mark could take advantage of me being so hot, wet, and ready. It was nice for me, seriously, and I pretty much loved it. I just didn't want them to get big heads, you know?

"God, you're beautiful." Chris kissed me first, lowering his mouth to mine and pushing his tongue between my lips. He wanted to taste Mark in my mouth and I was feeding Chrissy my tongue with a happy giggle.

I groaned into Chrissy's mouth as Mark rubbed his swollen cockhead over my already wide open pussy. He was just teasing me, chuckling and watching me and Chris suck each other's tongues. When I felt his dick finally entering me I sighed because Mark was a lot thicker than Chris and even though we had sex all the time, I was still nice and tight for him. Mark was growling softly, making deep little grunting sounds like a baby pig as he pushed inside me slowly. He filled me without pausing until I gave him a little gasp when that hardness touched the very bottom of my sex.

That was good too, how Mark was longer than Chris and not just that, but longer than I was deep, if you know what I mean. He had another inch to give me and he was already at my cervix, so Mark was going to work his cock in and out, opening my pussy even more, finding the room so that I could have all of him. That was my other thing, besides feeling like a slut; I liked the thought of Mark's cock actually inside my womb. I didn't know for sure, but I figured he must have been working my cervix open, squeezing his cockhead inside that soft bottleneck and into my bare womb. Even if Chris was right and it didn't work like that though, it was still okay. Just wishing it was made our sex great.

"God, I wish I wasn't on the pill..." I breathed and then Chris was rubbing the head of his penis over my lips.

"Who's baby would you want?" Chris asked me and then he pushed his cock back into my mouth so that I couldn't answer.

Somewhere above me, while Mark worked his fat cock in and out of my pussy, and I swirled my tongue around Chrissy's cock, my two boyfriends were kissing. I could hear them, the wet soft sounds of their lips and tongues. I could hear their breathless sighs. I could hear Mark telling Chrissy he loved him, and Chris whispering those same words back to the bigger boy while they made love to me.

That was all it took to make me cum.


I didn't want to open my eyes because I was having the best dream ever. It was warm in the bed; a soft dry warmth that wrapped itself around me and it felt too good to let it go.

One of my boyfriends, Chris, was behind me, spooning me close on our right sides, with his smooth chest to my back and his sleeping mouth in my hair. His left arm was over my ribs, his hand between my breasts, touching me there and trapped. The boy's knees were bent like mine. The tops of his thighs were against the backs of mine and his cock was hard, pressed down rather than up, so that the shaft pressed across my anus, with the dry tip barely touching my moist sex.

I'd gotten wet in my sleep.

Mark was in front of me, sleeping on his back so that I could hug him while we slept. My left hand was on his lightly furred chest, so big and strong and warm. My head shared the same pillow with his and my lips were close to his neck. I could smell him, the sweet heavy male scent that was all his. I was moving my hand because I couldn't help it. I'd been dreaming of this, exactly this, laying in bed with my two boyfriends, my true loves, and I'd woken up feeling it inside, low in my tummy like a happy need.

I moved my hand down to Mark's penis and we were all naked under the thin sheet. I felt for him blindly, but comfortably as I knew his body so well. Every bump and curve and indentation. I found his cock hard, like Chrissy's, and Mark was so big. I enjoyed that about them, the way they were similar and yet so different from each other.

Mark was seventeen and large like a full grown man. His hair was short and brown and his eyes were brown too. Mark's body was thick and muscular and he was tall as a giant, I thought sometimes. Well over six feet anyway, and handsome with his chiseled features, his square jaw and cheeks, his thin lips and long straight nose. He was so handsome and confident. Everyone saw Mark when he walked by, everyone wanted to know him and be his friend.

Chris was sixteen and pretty without being feminine. He was the sort of boy the ancient Greeks would sculpt in marble, six feet tall exactly and shaped like a dancer, with narrow hips and broad shoulders. His hair was long and blonde and tangled at the ends, no matter how often he might have brushed it, and so he didn't. He would sweep it back from his forehead with his fingers, smiling with his pouting, sensual lips. And his eyes! They were immaculate blue. A color that changed with his mood more than mere light; windows into a fragile soul, it seemed to me.

I was a girl and so I was beautiful, and only vaguely aware of that in the same way my boyfriends were unaware of their own appearance. Chris especially had no idea how attractive people found him and it confused him sometimes.

I stood five foot ten and my body was formed nicely, due to luck and ancestry more than any specific effort on my part. My hips were nicely rounded, my legs long and smooth. My ass was pert and tight, and my breasts large enough to be noticed and admired. My hair was long and black and wavy, with curling ends. I had blue eyes, angelic like a June sky, and my prominent cheeks and natural smile only enhanced them.

We were gorgeous, all of us, and innocent as well, which lends a beauty of another sort. We didn't think of ourselves that way, but we knew it about each other. I'm not bragging really, but only trying to find the reasons for what happened later and how it all came about, because it's confusing how quickly life can go, changing directions in the blink of an eye. We'd already gotten a pretty good taste of that anyway and if I had to explain why I was waking up in a bed with two boys, about 300 miles from home, in a city that I'd never seen before except on television ... I don't know if I could.

But that's what was happening.

I shifted my hips a little, moving carefully and reaching down as I lifted my left leg. Chrissy's cock was incredibly hard and I'd never waken up next to a boy before we'd all run away together. I thought it was pretty cool, those morning erections, but I didn't know where they came from. It was kind of funny and very nice for me. I woke up horny anyway, usually because I'd been dreaming of Chris or Mark, or both of them maybe, and so I wanted to fuck first thing, even though I sorta wanted to pee too usually. That could wait though, for a little bit at least, but Chris' cock was right ... there...

"Ummm..." I closed my eyes and bit my lip, trying to be quiet and surprise him.

I sighed softly as he entered my sex with the head of his penis and Chris must have felt it because he made a soft noise, a sleepy, contented moan, and gave a little push so that his cock was suddenly a quick two or three inches inside me. I pushed myself back too, taking even more of him into the tight confines of my pussy. He was fucking me in his sleep, or maybe just coming half-awake at best, because he murmured softly and pushed again. The walls of my cunt clamped down on him hard as I moved, trying to be slow and gentle and not wake up my other boyfriend too.

His cock was right there, Mark's big dick standing stiff against his stomach, and I was pushing my ass back against Chris so that I could move my mouth closer. I was turning sideways on that bed, which was really too small for the three of us anyway. Mark was a heavy sleeper though and he didn't wake up, even when I finally spread my lips and took the smooth head of his cock into my mouth. Chris was awake by then, wide awake, but he didn't say anything. He was fucking me from behind and practically falling off the edge of the bed. He had his left hand on my hip now, pulling me against him as he drove his cock slowly in and out of me.

The room was filled with soft grunts and heavy breathing and the soft slurping sounds I was making as I worked my mouth carefully up and down Mark's cock. He was getting wet now, precum starting to appear at the tip of his penis and I licked and kissed it away. I gave him the softest blowjob I could, not wanting to wake him up, but knowing I probably would. It would have been so cool getting him to cum in his sleep though.

Chris was rocking my pussy nice too, really fucking me hard and I didn't mind. My pussy was so ready for that and only the nuisance of feeling the need to pee was spoiling it. I could wait though, I told myself, I was feeling good and I wanted to cum first. That was all I really wanted, to have a little orgasm because Mark and Chris seemed to take forever to cum in the mornings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.