Taking Theresa - Cover

Taking Theresa

by Scribbler

Copyright© 2009 by Scribbler

BDSM Story: Theresa wanted me to take her. I refused, and then she forced my hand.The story codes don't really fit, but I chose as best I could.

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Slavery   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   .

"Why won't you choose me? I bring you all those other girls, and you take them. Yeah, not all of them, but, more than half."

"Theresa..."
"You think I don't hear them screaming in ecstasy? Almost every night? I do. I hear them. I want to feel that good. I want YOU to make me feel that good."

"Theresa, stop."

"Why should I? Or do you mean I should stop bringing you sluts to fuck until they can't stand it any more?"

"If you wish..."

"What I wish is that you'd give me a try."

"You have no idea what you're asking. You really don't want to know. Trust me on this."

"But why them and not me? Just answer me that."

"Okay, I will. First, they are all eighteen, or older. You are just seventeen. All of them that I chose were by themselves. No close family, no boyfriends, no girlfriends. You still live with your mom. None of them have any kids. You have a beautiful three year old daughter. Every one of them is submissive. I am not sure what you are, but, submissive is NOT the descriptor I'd choose. I haven't known any of them longer than they were here. I've known you and your family for years. I think of you as a friend. If I thought of them at all, it was as a toy."

"Theresa, those women, every one, are slaves. If they weren't when they came to me, they were when they left. It really isn't about great sex."

"Oh bullshit, they..."

"Theresa, you are pissing me off. Do NOT interrupt me again.

"As I was saying, it isn't about them enjoying good sex, because, frankly, I just don't care if they get off or not. They are learning how to get a guy off. Or a girl.

"Most of the screaming you hear is NOT from orgasms.

"Then there is you.

"Yes, you, Theresa. Do you think I've forgotten the things you did after you ran away? The drinking? The drugs? Hooking to pay for what you needed?

"How many men and boys have had their naked dicks in your pussy? Your mouth? Your ass? You have no idea, because you were a party girl. A -what's the word?- Fly Girl, you called it. Have you ever found out who Adrianna's father is? I didn't think so. Well at least that means he's never been in the prison system.

"I know you've had the blood tests, and that they say you are clean. I don't trust them any more than I trust you. And since I don't trust you, I can not choose you.

"Now, it's time for you to go home. Think about this, though. I think you just need to find a boy your age, and get laid. Nothing serious, just friendly sex.

"Now get, your daughter needs her Momma."


Ring

Ring

"4287"

"Don? It's Margaret."

"Yes, Margaret, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"There's no pleasure. Theresa's gone nuts! I told her it was her turn to do the dishes, and she started screaming at me, and breaking them. When Adrianna got scared and started crying, Theresa hit her. She went down into the basement, and I locked her in. She's threatening me and cussing me. She just won't listen. Can you come over?"

"I can, but is that the best decision?"

"I think so. I don't want the Sheriffs here. This would be her third arrest."

"You know my methods. You know I'd have to take her."

"Yes, I do know. Maybe I'm wrong, but Theresa needs to finally learn that her actions have consequence. I never thought I'd hear myself say it Don, but someone needs to take her. I think you'd be the best for her. You care about her. Better you than the Sheriffs."

Sigh "That's true, but there won't be any safe words this time. You and I only play at it. There are no safe words when I'm breaking a slave to the collar against their will. It can get ugly. I want you to understand that."

"I do understand."

"Do you also understand that this may be permanent? That if I break her, she'll never be the same person again? I can't do this half way, Margaret. If I do this, Theresa will always be a slave. There would be no going back.

"Margaret?"

"Don, I know it's a terrible thing for a mother to say, but, right now, she's a danger to us. And to herself. Adrianna is going to have a bruise on her face, and anyone that sees it will know it's from a hard slap. The only other choice would be to call the sheriffs, and she'd go to jail for domestic battery. The last time she was in court, they told her she'd get maximums from then on. If she goes back to jail, I'll never be able to let her back again. She'd hate me like she hates her father."

"You have all the papers you'd need to take care of Adrianna?"

"All of them, yes."

"Okay, I'll put a kit together. You get Adrianna ready to go out. Take her to the mall for a movie, or something. Take your cell phone with you. I'll call you when it's okay to come home. Be ready to leave when I get there. About ten minutes."


Knock, knock

"Don! Thank You, Thank You for coming. I didn't know what else to do but call."

"Where is she?"

"Still in the basement. Still raising hell."

"You have Adrianna ready to go? Oh, crap. Theresa really clobbered her. I'll call your cell after I'm done here. You might need to stay with your sister tonight. I'm going to make Theresa clean up the mess, here, before I take her home. It might take a while."

"I already called Ronnie to make sure it would be okay. It's handled. She wanted to come over here and beat Theresa. I told her you were taking charge of it, and she said, 'good, now Theresa might learn to behave.'"

"You and your sister are good people. Give Veronica my love. Save some for yourself, and Adrianna, though."

"Margaret, You know this is hard for me, but I need you to not come over to my house, until I say you can. If she sees you too soon, it will give her hope. Hope is the hardest thing for me to take from her, and it is essential that I take it, or she'll go right back to her old ways as soon as she can. I'll have to kill her personality. That's what makes this so hard. I lover her, too, you know."

"I know all that. I know it's hard for you. It's hard for me, too. If I can think of anything better to do, I'll call you. But I do believe you are her last chance to have anything to do with me or Adrianna. Please, don't stay away from me, though. Even though I can't go over there, you can come over here any time. I always like having you."

"Time for you to go, Margaret. I can't make any promises. I'll call you, when we're done here."


(Muffled) "Open this fucking door. I'm gonna kick you ass you fucking bitch! I'm going to ream your ass with broom handle. I'll break your fucking knees you fucking cunt! Let me the fuck out of here!"

"Get away from the door."

(Sudden silence)

"Don?"

"Get away from the door."

Clickclick ... Sqeeeek

"Oh, shit. MOM!"

"She's gone. She won't be back for a while. Until I tell her she can, actually.

"She called me, you know. She told me what you did.

"You've been a bad girl."

"Oh, shit, ohshitohfuck what are you doing? Stay away from me! Just stay the fuck awa ... Get your hands off me! No! STOP! Don't do ... NO! Don't tie ... Untie me! Let me loose! Ooomph! (Mummmamamm!)."

"Theresa, you've brought this upon yourself. You are more than old enough to know that bad behavior brings punishment. You seem to have not learned that, yet, so it is up to me to teach it to you. I will be the one punishing you, also. No jail for you this time.

"I'm going to put this collar on you, and the leash. With this collar, I am taking control of your life. I am taking responsibility for all your actions. You will no longer have a choice in anything. I will determine what you do, what you eat, when you will sleep. I am now in control of every aspect of your life.Therefore, I will be instructing you, teaching you, how you are expected to behave. You will learn to act in the manner expected.

"The significance of this collar, is that you are now my slave. You are property that belongs to me. Mistress Margaret asked me to take control of you, and I accepted you. Yes, I said Mistress Margaret. She is no longer your mother. You are a slave. Slaves don't have mothers. Slaves don't have names, either, so I will be addressing you as Girl. it isn't a name, just a description. Slaves are not persons. They are like a dog. Owned, and the owners responsibility. Like dogs, slaves need to be house broken, and trained to be useful. Like I said, Girl, you brought this upon yourself, by your own actions. What you will be going through is what you had asked me to do, before. You said you wanted it, and now I've chosen you.

"On your knees, next to this post. I'm tying your leash so you will be still, and then I'm going upstairs to evaluate how much mess you made."


"Damn, but you made a mess. It's going to take you quite a while to clean it all up.

"Now, pay attention. I have a few rules for you.

"My name is Sir. Not Don, not asshole, none of the the things you will want to call me. Sir. That is the only name you address me by.

"You will only speak if I tell you to. You said some terrible things to your mother. You said them to hurt her. Therefore I am forbidding you to speak unless I give you permission. That's one of the reasons for the gag. To remind you to be silent.

"I'm cutting your clothes off, because you are not allowed clothes. clothing is a privilege you haven't earned. When you ARE allowed clothing, you will only wear what I choose for you.

"Above all else, you must obey. You are to obey me, your master, or anyone else, as long as what they tell you does not contradict something I've instructed you to do. Failure to obey, is what you will be punished for. Weather by omission, or commission, it all comes down to failing to obey.

"Most punishments will be spanking with either my hand or or an implement of my choosing, based on the level of your disobedience. Other punishments will include tight restraints and bondage, withholding food, water, sleep, or other privileges, and pain. All punishments will be very painful to you. I want you to learn what I have to teach you. Pain is the most effective means to motivate you to learn.

"There will be plenty of more rules for you to learn, and I will tell you what they are as the need arise. Here. Let me unhook your leash. Stay on your knees.

"Another rule. And a punishment of the withhold privileges variety.

"You will not have an orgasm unless I tell you to. When I do tell you to cum, you will.

"Yes, little slave, I see the defiance in your eyes. You will learn, that I never do things half way. Keep that feeling as long as you can. It will be gone long before I'm done with you.

"For your first punishment, I will be using this strap. Later, you will have to count the strokes of your punishment. today, I will leave you gagged, and keep count for you.

"Before I start, I will explain what you did wrong, so that you know what behavior to avoid in the future.

"You broke the dishes Mistress Margaret asked you to wash. You spoke harshly to her, saying things with the intention of hurting her feelings. You were so out of control that Mistress Margaret was forced to lock you here in the basement, and call me. This interrupted my lunch.

"For causing Mistress Margaret to call me, and the damage and mess you made, fifteen stokes.

"For interrupting my lunch, ten strokes.

"For acting in a manner that forces me to take charge of you, against my will, twenty five strokes.

"In doing these things, you frightened Mistress Adrianna. When she cried, instead of comforting her, you struck her face.

"You struck that beautiful, trusting child in the face, when all she wanted from you was a mothers comfort.

"You struck her so hard, that thirty minutes later, her face still had a bright red hand print across it. I know that she will have a bruise for at least a week.

"For striking Mistress Adrianna's face, fifty strokes.

"That makes one hundred strokes of the strap. I wonder if you'll live through them? Hope I don't lose count, I'd have to start over."


" ... one hundred.

"There, all done. You did well. You only passed out once.

"Shh, shh. All done. Come on. We need to get you cleaned up. Can you stand? I don't want to carry you, it would be more painful on your welts. There you go. We'll get you a drink of water in a moment.

"I know it hurts. Shh. First, a drink, then a bath. Yes, you stink. You shit and pissed yourself. You'll have to clean that up, too.

"Here we are, let me get you a glass. Shh, shh ... No, I'll hold it. Are you going to be silent when I remove the gag? I hope so for your sake.

"There. No, just littles sips. If you gulp it you'll just make yourself sick.There you go. Yes, it's okay to cry, as long as you be quiet. More? Here you go.

"Now, let's get you a bath. Come on, you have to keep moving, or you'll stiffen up, and it will just hurt more. Come on. There's the girl.

"Stand here, while I start the bath.

"I have to go get something. I want you to stand here and not move until I get back. Understand? Good. Remember, obedience is a lot less painful than disobedience."


"Good girl. Here, step into the tub. Take my hand, I don't want you to slip. No, don't sit. Stand facing me. Spread your feet. A little further. Good. Don't worry. I won't let you fall. I just need to put this spreader on you.

"Turn a bit, so I can reach your cuffs. There, Now, bring your hand in front of you. Now, hold your hands up so I can tie them to the shower rod.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle as I wash you. With all the welts on you, I'll wash places you'd avoid. I have done this before, you know.

"Wow, this shampoo smells good. Do you like the way it feels, me washing your hair? Yes, it feels good to me, too. And your skin feels good, in spite of the welts. At least I didn't break the skin anywhere.

"There, all clean. Now, I'll let you loose from the shower rod, and you can have a good soak. Sit down, now. Yes, I know it's hard with the spreader. You can do it. There. Here's some bath beads. Smells like Mistress Margaret. I'll have to remember to tell her I used some. Yes, the water is hot. It will ease the aches."


"Did you have a nice soak? Feel better? Good.

"Now, you have quite a bit to do. Yes, you have to clean up the mess you made.

"Come on, stand up. Hands up, so I can dry you.

"Now, I'm going to remove the spreader, and put hobbles on you, so you can walk. Then I'm going to remove the handcuffs. The ONLY reason I'm removing the cuffs is because, I want you to finish cleaning the house quickly.

"See this? It is a quirt. This is what I'll be using on you if I feel you aren't moving fast enough."


"Well I'm surprised. You did a VERY good job. And quickly, too. I'm pleased.

"Now, let's get you ready to go. Open for the gag. Now, hands behind you. I'll use leather cuffs from now on. Steel would cause damage, because of how long you'll be wearing them.

"Off with the hobbles, and on with your leash. Your place is two steps behind me, but your leash should never get tight.

"Ah, I see the question in your eyes. Yes, it's cold out. Yes, someone might see you naked. I don't care. You are a slave, and slaves don't have clothes, unless their owner says so. I told you that before. Now, let's go."


"Close the door. Thank You. Now, kneel here. Spread your legs. A little more. Good. Notice how far apart your knees are? That is the proper distance, so that your pussy is on display. Now, cross your feet. Sit back on your feet. Now arch your back so that your tits are sticking out. Not that far. That's better. Now, bow your head, while keeping your back arched. You should be looking at a spot about a foot in front of your knees.

"This is your basic position. If I say the word "Position," without any modifier, this is the pose I expect you to get into. You will stop whatever you are doing, set down whatever you are carrying, and drop into this pose, right where you are. Immediately. Speed is more important than gracefulness. You'll be taught how to move gracefully later.

"Let me remove your leash. It will always be hung here, on this hook, unless it is on you. I tell you that, so if I tell you to go get your leash, you'll know where it is.

"Now, lay forward. Rest your forehead on the floor. This is your supplicate position. If your hands are not cuffed behind you, your arms should be extended over your head, with your fingers interlaced and held off the floor about six inches.

"This is the pose you will use if you need to ask me a question. If I am willing to hear you, I will say, "Is there a question, slave?" You would then return to your basic position, and make your request.

"If I don't want to hear you, I'll say, "No," or, "Not now," or something similar. Then you would return to your basic pose and remain silent.

"Now stand up, and follow me.

"Move up to the table. Spread your legs, now, feet just over shoulder width apart. Good, now, lean over and rest your body on the table. Slide back just a bit, so your thighs are not against the edge. If your hands were free, you would be grasping the edge of the table next to your legs.

"When I say, "Punishment Position," this is the position you will assume at whatever table is nearest. This is the position you will be receiving most of your spankings. If you are not gagged, you will ask for each stroke by number. You will stay in this position until I say, "Your punishment is finished." Then you will say, "Thank You, Sir," and return to your basic pose to receive further instructions.

"Position.

"A little hesitant, but we'll work on that.

"Now follow me, and let me show you around the house. You've never been anywhere in here except the living room."


"This is the kennel. And this is your crate. If I give the command, "Kennel," you are to stop what you are doing, set down anything you may be carrying, and run into your crate and close the door. Don't lock the door, though. I might have to call you out, and if the door was locked, you wouldn't be able to come to me.

"Hmm ... Let me remove your gag. Is there a question, slave?"

"Sir, I..."

"STOP!

"First, if you are allowed to speak it must be quietly and with deference. Second, there is no "I." You will refer to yourself as "This slave." Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Better. A little softer voice. We'll try again. Is there a question, slave?"

"Sir, this slave needs to use the toilet."

"Very well, follow me.

"My, my. You really did have to go. Ah ahh, I'll clean you. Let's go to the kitchen. You can wash the dishes, while I fix dinner."


Nine months later


"Is there a question, slave?"

"Sir, this slave has a question, but must explain. May this slave speak freely, sir?"

"You may."

Sir, Thank You.

"Sir, when you took this slave, she hated you for it. She hated you because you were correct in saying that she was out of control. This slave is glad you took her. This slave has learned so much from you. This slave finds it hard to understand, now, how terrible a person she was. This slave wonders if she might ever be allowed to apologize for the manner she treated Mistress Margaret, and Mistress Adrianna.

"This slave has come to understand what it is to be a slave, and because of this slaves status, this slave feels required to inform Sir that this slave has gained an asset that she has hidden from Sir. This slave feels that this asset is very valuable, and requests that she be allowed to keep it."

"What asset might that be, slave?"

"Sir, this slave loves Sir. This slave understands that she is not allowed to have any thing as she is but property herself. But this slave begs that she be allowed to keep her love for Sir."

"I must think about that. Kennel."


"I have to leave for a while. I'm not locking your crate. Stay unless you have to use the toilet. Return as soon as you're done."


Knock knock knock, knock

"Don! Oh, my God! How've you been? How's Theresa? My God, Come in, come in!"

"Margaret, good evening. Please slow down a bit.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.