Daddy's Diary - Cover

Daddy's Diary

Copyright© 2009 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Frank keeps a diary beginning with the day he gives his daughter Dylan a mini camcorder for Christmas. He soon discovers she has used it to take naughty videos of herself and her friend Amber. Frank gets a little too excited and jerks off. Feeling guilty, he confesses to Amber's dad. All four begin a journey of exploration beginning with a game of Truth or Dare. (NOTE: I posted this on ASSTR in '07, although I never finished it. This is the same story, only edited a bit.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

A short diary entry this morning. I'm trying to get this down before Jackie and the kids are up.

Holy shit ... what a day so far! I followed my usual Saturday morning routine and was up and into the shower early. I knew everyone else was still in bed and I would have some quiet time. I showered as usual, turned off the water, reached out for my towel and got mostly dried. When I opened the frosted shower door to exit and finish drying, I was greeted with quite a surprise.

"Good morning, Daddy Frank!" said Amber, who I was in no way expecting to see in my bathroom.

"Amber!" I said, in shock. I spoke quietly, well aware that Jackie was asleep on the other side of the door from the bedroom to the master bath. I figured Amber must have come in the other door, which enters that bathroom from the hallway. I was pretty sure she hadn't entered through my bedroom! "What the hell are you doing here?" She gave me one of the wicked smiles that only Amber can give.

I hadn't seen Amber but a few brief times since the previous weekend, when she, her dad Peter, my daughter Dylan and I had fallen into a wild game of Truth-or-Dare which resulted in a variety of sexual activities. The fun included me having some contact with Amber and Peter having some with Dylan. And finally, it ended with both Peter and I actually fucking our own daughters. My mind raced through the events and tried to figure out what Amber was doing here.

"I wanted to see you, Daddy Frank," she said with a precocious grin.

"Did you sleep here?" I asked.

"Nope," she replied.

"Well, Amber," I said, "How did you get in?"

"My mom and dad have a key to your house," she said. "Just like you guys have to ours." She said this as matter-of-factly as if I had asked her whether or not it was raining outside.

"Does Dylan or anyone know you're here?" I inquired. She shook her head. I noticed that Amber was wearing a dark blue hooded sweatshirt which was long enough on her that it hung halfway to her knees like a short dress.

"Well," I said, "What's up? Why are you here?"

"You never did it to me," Amber said quietly.

"Amber, Honey," I said. "I never did what to you?"

"When you and my daddy and Dylan and me were playing last weekend," she replied. "You never did it to me." My mind raced to the wild night the four of us had just a week ago. I had certainly not forgotten, but the busyness of the week had prevented much more than late night thoughts about what had happened. I had done a lot of things ... a few I never expected, with people I never expected to do them with. This included making love to my own daughter. I did things with Amber too, but ... She could tell I was thinking hard. "You never fucked me!"

"I, what?" I inquired. "Amber, I..."

"You fucked my tits," she reminded me, as if I needed reminding. I had dreamt of Amber's incredible boobs for several years and getting my dick between them was surely one of the highlights of my sexual life. "My daddy fucked me. You fucked Dylan. But you never fucked me."

"Amber, Sweetie," I said, sounding and feeling confused, "I guess you're right. But now's really not the time to talk about it. Everyone's asleep. You're sure that Dylan or anybody else doesn't know you're here?" She shook her head. "Well Amber, Jackie's asleep right on the other side of that door behind you. She has no idea what happened last weekend and I'm not ready for her to know. Honey, please go home and we'll talk about this another time." Amber stood firm.

"I want you to fuck me, Daddy Frank," Amber said. She then unzipped her sweatshirt, all the way down. She let it fall from her shoulders to the floor. She was wearing a sheer, light blue top and little panties to match. Even in the urgency of the moment, her amazing body was not lost on me. "I want you inside me."

"Amber," I pleaded, "You don't mean now, do you? Honey we can't!" I tried to keep my voice down yet still convey my point. "We'll talk about it later."

"Don't you want to?" she said with an overly-dramatic pouty face for affect.

"Amber," I said, "I want to. I absolutely want to do that with you. But I haven't even been with Dylan again since last weekend."

"Not at all?" she asked. "For real?" It was the truth, that I hadn't had sex with Dylan again. Actually, the most I had done was to give her a few knowing looks and steal a few kisses and gropes here and there. And one time Dylan pinned me against the wall in the pantry and pulled up her shirt so I could kiss her hard little nipples, which drove me crazy. But that was it.

"Not besides a few kisses and touches," I replied. I remembered that Dylan had been a little jealous of all the attention I paid to Amber when we were together and about how much I liked her in general. I thought that perhaps Amber was feeling the same pangs herself. I was a little flattered actually. However, that didn't change the fact that my wife was asleep in the next room, Dylan was asleep in hers and the other kids wouldn't have a clue what was going on if they found me in here with Dylan's best friend. "Amber, you need to go, O.K.?"

"When are you gonna do it to me?" she asked. "I really, really want you to fuck me, Daddy Frank." Amber then lifted her top to reveal her beautiful, big tits. I had masturbated thinking of them many, many times. Last weekend my fantasies were fulfilled when I not only touched and sucked them, but I fucked and came on them. Amber knew what power those two beautiful orbs had over me. She squeezed them together showing incredible cleavage. My dick began to grow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.