Daddy's Diary - Cover

Daddy's Diary

Copyright© 2009 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Frank keeps a diary beginning with the day he gives his daughter Dylan a mini camcorder for Christmas. He soon discovers she has used it to take naughty videos of herself and her friend Amber. Frank gets a little too excited and jerks off. Feeling guilty, he confesses to Amber's dad. All four begin a journey of exploration beginning with a game of Truth or Dare. (NOTE: I posted this on ASSTR in '07, although I never finished it. This is the same story, only edited a bit.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

The conversation with Jackie and Dylan was torturous at best. Hearing Jackie give a semi-lecture to our daughter about sex, promiscuity and the like was nearly surreal, for two reasons: First, because both Dylan and I knew how ridiculous her mom's words sounded given the fact that Dylan and I had been having sex with Dylan's best friend and her dad for weeks; and second, because Jackie and I had just recovered from our own sexual fling with HER best friend and the aforementioned dad. What a fucking head trip.

I had very little to say. Dylan had little more to share than me, although thankfully she gave no hint whatsoever of the activities she, Amber, Pete and I had been engaged in, or to the guilty partner in her pregnancy ... phew! And another sigh of relief was attributed to the fact that Jackie did not raise her concern about Dylan and Amber playing around during sleepovers.

Finally it was over and the agreed upon next step was that Jackie would take Dylan to the family doctor the next day to have an official pregnancy test. I clung to the slim chance that the at-home test Dylan had taken was wrong and that this whole thing would result in a reality check on the many dangers of our clandestine sexual pursuits. We all put on a good act for the other kids, who didn't need to know anything about what was happening with their sister at this point. I realized how good I was getting at putting on an act. Nonetheless, when the end of the day came, I felt huge relief that I could head off for bed and turn-off the nuttiness for a while.

Jackie came to bed at the same time I did. I'm sure she was equally exhausted, even though she didn't have all the information I did ... something I really didn't feel good about given the seriousness of the situation we were facing with our daughter. But we didn't have much more to say to each other after the day we had been through. As Jackie drifted quickly off to sleep I thought how lucky I was that it was just an unplanned pregnancy she had to deal with and not the fact that her husband had been fucking their daughter or that one of their best family friends was probably the daughter's baby's daddy.

On that happy note, I rolled over with the intention of moving toward sleep myself. When I scrunched up my pillow in typical fashion, my hand slid underneath it and touched something I knew didn't belong there ... something hard and pointy. Unable to imagine what the object could possibly be, I pulled it out for a look. Although the lights were out, I could tell that something about the thing seemed familiar. Not wanting to wake Jackie, I reached for the small reading light I keep on my night stand.

It took only a second or two for me to focus on and identify the object in my hand. It was the wand Dylan had used for her pregnancy test. But immediately I could tell something was different. When she showed it to me in my car that afternoon, I didn't get a close look at it (nor did I want to). Dylan had held it up to show me and all I needed to see was the blue plus sign in the indicator window. But now for some inexplicable reason, the plus sign was not in the window. It was still present, but somehow it was on the handle of the stick. In the window was a tiny smiley face.

"What the fuck is this?" I whispered quietly.

As I examined the wand more closely I saw that the blue plus sign was in reality a small clear sticker which I was sure had previously been placed in the window to make it appear that there had been a positive result to the test. It dawned on me that in its original packaging, the wand may have had a +/- in place over the display window so that potential expectant mothers would know what to look for. It had been clear that my darling, albeit devious daughter was playing one hell of a prank. I held the wand close to my eyes and saw that she had likely drawn the smiley face in with a sharp-pointed felt-tip pen. I assumed then that the test had never even been taken.

"Why would she do this?" I wondered almost audibly. "Because she and Amber are still playing this as a game."

But what to do next? I thought back to the hard conversations with Jackie and Pete, to the incredible pressure we had all felt at the thought that Dylan might be pregnant. My next thought was how much I wanted nothing more than to go into her room, take Dylan over my knee and give her a serious spanking.

That thought immediately led to me thinking about Dylan's bare ass staring up at me from my lap ... and how having her bent over me like that would get me hard ... and how after I had spanked her ass I would want to kiss it ... and then how I would want her to kiss my hard-on ... and how it would feel to be sitting on the edge of her bed, with her on her knees between my legs sucking my dick. And as I lay there next to Jackie, my dick rose to a solid erection from thinking of our daughter.

Then I really didn't know what to do. Should I wake Jackie with an amorous advance? I couldn't imagine a time when she would be less welcoming of such a thing. Besides, she was clearly sleeping soundly and probably wouldn't awaken no matter what I did. Should I just try and get to sleep? It didn't seem likely that the pole between my legs was going to go down on its own. Of course I could 'do a load myself.' That's the road I started down. I slipped my cock out of the hole in the front of my shorts and began stroking it. Unfortunately, my thoughts wouldn't veer far from how much I wanted Dylan on my lap. I wanted to see that adorable ass. I wanted to feel her hand and her lips on my erection. Shit! Now what?

I waited a while ... maybe a half hour. I don't know how I lasted that long. But I made myself lay there, listening to my wife sleep, hoping like hell I would change my mind. But when I could stand it no longer, when my cock had not gotten the least bit less erect after thirty minutes, I got up and did the one thing I knew I shouldn't do. I went to Dylan's room.

After quietly closing my bedroom door, I padded silently down the hall to my daughter's. Just as quietly, I opened her door, entered, and then closed it behind me. Although I couldn't hear her breathing the way I heard Jackie, I was pretty sure Dylan was asleep. I stood next to her bed for what seemed like forever. I don't know what I was waiting for. I knew I was going to climb in with her. But still I stood there for a while, just watching my daughter sleep.

Finally I gently pulled back the covers, slid myself in and right up behind Dylan, then pulled the covers back up. Being in my daughter's bed with my wife right down the hall and the other kids asleep in their rooms seemed to take things to a new level of perversion. But even that didn't stop me from putting my arm over her and caressing her stomach. She jostled a bit and grumbled in her sleep before beginning to awaken.

"Mmm ... who ... what the... ?"

"It's O.K., Dylan," i whispered. "It's just me."

"Mmm-hmm ... Hi Daddy," she mumbled, clearly still at least half asleep.

"Hi yourself."

"What are you doing here, Daddy? Where's Mom?" She was clearly waking up more every moment.

"She's sound asleep in bed.

"Oh ... O.K."

"Dylan, I think you know why I'm here, don't you?"

"Ummmmm ... you found my little present under your pillow?"

"I most certainly did," I said showing some annoyance.

Dylan pulled herself slightly out from under my arm so she could lie on her back and look at me while she spoke.

"I'm sorry, Daddy." It was mostly dark in the room, but I could practically feel that she was giving me her best pouty face.

"Sorry? I don't think sorry covers it, young lady," I whispered as loudly as I could, trying to sound stern.

"I know, Daddy. I was very bad. I was a bad little girl."

"Very funny, Dylan."

"It's true, Daddy. I was a bad little girl. Are you gonna spank me? Is that why you came in here ... into my bed ... with a hard-on?" How the hell did she know that?

"I ... how ... Dylan, this is very serious. You can't play games like this."

"How about Truth or Dare with my daddy and his best friend? Can I still play that game, Daddy?"

"Dyl... ," I paused, searching for words, finding none. "I ... look..." Dylan turned her body to face me.

"Yes, Daddy?"

"I ... do you ... Dylan, do you know how much you've upset Mom?"

"I know, Daddy. I know that and I didn't mean to. I feel really bad about that."

"Well what did you think was gonna happen when she thought you were pregnant?"

"I didn't really think about it."

"And what are you going to do when she takes you to the doctor tomorrow?"

"He's going to give me a test and find out that I'm not, and then I'm going to get birth control pills." I opened my mouth to whisper a response, but I didn't know what else to say.

"Well ... I guess that makes sense," I said reluctantly.

"So Daddy, why did you come in here?"

"I don't really know. Mom was so upset and worn out, she just went to sleep. And then I found your little joke and ... I don't know. I really don't."

"Did you come to spank me?"

"I thought about it."

"Are you gonna spank me, Daddy?" She was whispering in a very seductive way now.

"I might, but I think you'd like it too much." This elicited an incredibly adorable giggle.

"You're funny, Daddy. But you're probably right. So, then why did you ... oh wait ... I know..." I felt her hand slide down between us and with no trouble at all, it found my erection. "This is why you came here, wasn't it, Daddy?"

"Dylan, I ... not really ... I mean, I don't ... maybe." Lying in bed with her had brought my dick, which had slumped a bit, back to all its glory. Dylan was well aware that as soon as she touched it, I would be hers. "Ohh, Baby..." She slid her finger into the front of my boxers and began teasing my dick with her fingertips.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.