Daddy's Diary - Cover

Daddy's Diary

Copyright© 2009 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Frank keeps a diary beginning with the day he gives his daughter Dylan a mini camcorder for Christmas. He soon discovers she has used it to take naughty videos of herself and her friend Amber. Frank gets a little too excited and jerks off. Feeling guilty, he confesses to Amber's dad. All four begin a journey of exploration beginning with a game of Truth or Dare. (NOTE: I posted this on ASSTR in '07, although I never finished it. This is the same story, only edited a bit.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

I considered talking to Peter before I spoke with Dylan, but in the end I thought it was best to follow the advice I gave Jackie and get the story from my daughter first. I picked her up in front of school as planned.

"What's going on, Dad?" she asked when she got in the car.

"Let's get you some lunch and then talk, O.K.?" I responded. After I had gone to the taco shop drive thru and gotten her what she wanted to eat, I navigated the car to a spot in the adjacent lot, way in the back, between the garbage cans and a fence.

"What did you need to talk about, Dad?" Dylan asked before taking a bite of her burrito. She gave no indication of being nervous.

"Dylan, Mom showed me something this morning ... something that she found in your room."

"What was it?"

"Do you have any clue what it was?" She shook her head non-chalantly as she took another bite of her lunch. "Dylan, Mom found a home pregnancy test box in your waste basket." She just looked at me. "What do you have to say about that?"

"What do you want me to say, Dad?" Her matter-of-factness caught me off guard.

"Well, for starters, I want you to tell me what the box was doing there."

"What do you think it was doing there?" I was beginning to get aggravated.

"I think it was there because someone wanted to know if they might be pregnant."

"Well, then you're on the right track."

"Dylan, that's enough. Why are you acting like this? I want to know right now. Was the pregnancy test for you?"

"Who else would it be for, Dad?"

"Well, I thought maybe it could be for Amber."

"No, Dad. It wasn't for Amber."

"So, it was for you? Tell me 'yes' or 'no'. Was it for you?"

"Yes." I took a deep breath before continuing.

"Dylan, when we were together a few weeks ago, you told me you were certain that you couldn't get pregnant at that time. What happened? Were you just off on your days? Oh, Man ... how could I have trusted that willingly?" The last comment was for me alone.

"I wasn't wrong, Dad. I didn't get pregnant then."

"Well, then what happened? When you were..." I hadn't meant to disclose that I knew about her and Peter. But I didn't know how else to go about finding out more information. "Dylan, I know you were with Peter. But he told me that you didn't actually have sex. Were you with someone else? Were you with someone besides him and me in the last few weeks?"

"Really? He told you?"

"Yes, he told me that you came into his room and ... well, he told me."

"Were you mad, Daddy?" She switched to 'Daddy.'

"No ... a little ... uh, no. Why should I be mad?"

"No reason at all. There's no reason you should have been mad that I gave Daddy Peter a blowjob. Because you had already gotten a blowjob from Amber, hadn't you?" Damn it. She knew about that. I wondered if she knew everything.

"You know about that?" I thought she would be uncomfortable with the conversation, but now I was the one feeling queasy. "How do you know about that?"

"It doesn't matter, Daddy. I know about it."

"Oh ... well, O.K. I um ... yes, that did happen."

"And that's not all that happened, is it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Daddy, I know what happened. Amber came in the house and gave you a blowjob in the bathroom. And then you met her later and you fucked her, didn't you?"

"Dylan ... I..." I started and stopped. "O.K., yes, Dylan. I was with Amber, just like you said."

"You were with Amber twice in one day? Daddy, you haven't even been with me once." Ahhh ... I saw the jealousy rearing its head again."

"I'm sorry, Dylan Honey. You know how busy we've been around the house. And, you know, Mom's around a lot. It's not like I can sneak off somewhere and be with you."

"You can't? Amber sucked you off in your bathroom. Don't you want to be with me, Daddy?" She seemed genuinely hurt.

"Dylan, Sweetheart," I tried to be consoling. "Honey, I loved being with you. Yes, of course I want to again. Very much." She just stared at the floor. "But, Dylan, it's not going to be any easier if Mom's worried that you're, you know ... pregnant. So, if it wasn't me, then who were you with, Dylan? Who could it be besides me?"

"Daddy Peter," she replied without emotion. I was shocked.

"What? You were with Peter, like that? You slept with him?"

"I fucked him, if that's what you mean."

"But he told me..."

"What? That he didn't fuck me? I made him promise not to tell you."

"Does Amber know?"

"Yes," she answered, showing some angst.

"What does that mean?"

"It means that Amber caught us. She caught us fucking."

"Oh," was all I could say. I didn't really know what the implications of that were and I didn't know if I should ask. I felt like I was somehow on thin ice already. I thought Amber had me wrapped around her little finger, but I then realized that my darling daughter did as well.

"I just wanted to act like a little slut, just like Amber." I just waited to hear where Dylan was going with this. "If she could sneak into our house and give you a blowjob, which is what I figured she did, then I could do the same kind of thing."

"Dylan Honey, how did you know about that?"

"I was awake when she came over that morning. I peeked out my door and saw her sneaking into your bathroom. I listened at the door and figured out what she was doing. So I figured, if she can act like a little whore with you, I could act like that with her dad too."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.