Daddy's Diary - Cover

Daddy's Diary

Copyright© 2009 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Frank keeps a diary beginning with the day he gives his daughter Dylan a mini camcorder for Christmas. He soon discovers she has used it to take naughty videos of herself and her friend Amber. Frank gets a little too excited and jerks off. Feeling guilty, he confesses to Amber's dad. All four begin a journey of exploration beginning with a game of Truth or Dare. (NOTE: I posted this on ASSTR in '07, although I never finished it. This is the same story, only edited a bit.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

As luck would have it, Samantha's cell phone rang before we could move any further toward exploring our naughty intentions. The call was one she couldn't ignore. She had to show a house. Duty called and Sam the Agent had to go. We all understood. She said she would drop Jackie off at home and that was that. Fantasy fulfillment averted. But not for long.

Peter and I knew there was no way we could go back to what we had been about to do. While the thrill of getting caught was quite electric, we considered what might have happened if it weren't the wives who walked in, but one or more of our less-worldly children and their friends (in other words, not Dylan nor Amber). That thought kept our erections in check and we turned our minds away from sexual adventure. I left to run a few errands before heading home.

Several hours went past before I reached our house. I wasn't there but five minutes when I heard Jackie drive-up. She came into the kitchen where I was sitting and without a word, she slipped a blindfold over my eyes.

"Jackie!" I exclaimed. "What the hell are you doing?" I wasn't angry but just shocked at this extremely unusual behavior.

"Come with me," she said matter-of-factly. "No questions." She led me out into the garage and to what I assumed was the passenger side of her car. "Get in." She didn't sound angry or anything. So I went along to see what she had up her sleeve. She said almost nothing in the car, completely ignoring my few questions about what on earth she was up to. We didn't drive for long ... my guess was ten minutes ... before she pulled into another garage. I heard the door open, then close once she had pulled in.

"Stay put," was all she said as she got out. Soon she was at my door. "Come on out and come with me," she said. Jackie led me by the hand from the garage into a room, then into another. It had the feel of being a house, but I couldn't identify anything by the sounds or smells, although something did seem familiar. She led me around some furniture before directing me to what felt like a couch, where I sat and waited.

Jackie moved to the other side of the room, where I heard her whispering with someone. There was obviously at least one other person in the room. I wasn't sure who or how many it might be. After a minute or two of whispering and what sounded like an occasional giggle, I heard rustling sounds and the crinkling of paper from Jackie's direction. After a bit more whispering and some quiet laughter, I heard a new voice.

"You boys were being extremely naughty earlier, weren't you?" It was clearly Samantha. I assumed Peter was in the room with us. "Well, you were ABOUT to be naughty, right?"

"We couldn't believe what you were about to do," Jackie added. "But neither of us really minded. And after what happened with Sam and me a couple of weeks ago, we couldn't really blame you too much."

"I take it Peter's here too?" I had to ask.

"Yep, I'm here," Pete responded. It sounded like he was seated across from me, not too far away.

"Sam and I thought the best way to teach you two a little lesson was to play a little game with you both in the same room." I wondered exactly what the lesson was they wanted to teach us. But I decided to go with it rather than asking at that point.

"You asked us who we were shopping for earlier," Sam said. "That was a good question. We were really shopping for each other. But we thought maybe we should share our purchases with our loving husbands."

Before I could ask exactly what that meant, I felt hands on my shoulders, which then moved behind my head. I figured it must be Jackie. She pulled me slightly forward, then moved toward me. I felt silky fabric as well as what I figured was lace trim brush against my face. Whatever perfume she had on was intoxicating. She gently pushed me back into my seat.

A second later I felt something touching my knees and moving back. She was rubbing her ass against my legs and was about to sit on my lap, I hoped. I moved to put my hands on her hips to guide her to me. I felt more silk and lace. But before I could grasp her, she pushed my hands down to my sides. She rubbed a bit more but never sat. I heard a small "Ooooooooooo" across from me and I gathered Pete was getting the same treatment from his wife that I was from mine. She then moved away and I heard more whispering and laughter.

"OK, Guys," I heard Jackie say, "we're going to take your blindfolds off."

"But we don't want you to move," Samantha added. "Understood?" Pete and I both agreed. A few seconds later I felt hands behind my head, then my blindfold was indeed removed. I saw Peter sitting on a couch five or six feet across from me. Samantha was behind him, removing his blindfold. She was wearing an amazing, dark red babydoll nightie with black lace trim. Her big tits were being squeezed out of the cups (it has always been clear where Amber got her figure), and she appeared to have matching panties on under the sheer fabric. Sam has a few inches in all directions on Amber. She's soft and curvy, but in such a great way.

In the same vein, it wasn't hard to tell whose mom Jackie was. It was a easy to see that Dylan's beautiful, slender, athletic body came from her mother. Of course Jackie's chest had grown to a modest B cup (looking incredible in a bra, feeling incredibly soft and suckable when unleashed), to which Dylan still aspires. She stood beside me and her 'geek chic' adorableness came across in a major way in the boy-style blue and white panties she was wearing complemented by a matching blue, soft cotton bra. And to top it off, her hair was in a ponytail. Wow.

"We thought you'd like to see what we bought to have fun with each other," Jackie said. "What do you think?" The two met in between us and did a cute little twirl for our viewing pleasure.

"Damn ... you're gorgeous," Pete exclaimed. "Both of you." The girls smiled, laughed and turned to get my opinion.

"What can I say? I still don't know what you two are up to, but you both look incredible." I couldn't believe how much they seemed to be into this. The two seemed to really love that we liked how they looked. Was there any question?

"What are you gonna do now?" Pete asked the girls.

"Getting impatient are we? Jackie, my husband wants to know what we're going to do next. He never could wait for anything."

"And I thought Frank was the impatient one!" She gave me a wink. "Well, what should we do next, Sammie?" Samantha gave a mock look of pondering before she made her next move. She put her hand on Jackie's bare shoulder, looked her in the eyes, then drew her to herself ... and I'll be damned if they didn't kiss! I thought seeing Dylan and Amber kissing was the most amazing thing I had ever seen up to that point (and it was). But seeing my wife kiss her best friend in front of Pete and me, while both were dressed in lingerie that screamed 'Fuck me now!' was too much. My semi-hard cock sprang to full engorgement instantly.

"Whoooooaaaaaaa," I whispered involuntarily.

"Did you like that?" Jackie asked us after the two parted. We both nodded with great enthusiasm. "Well good. Cuz it's gonna be the last thing you see for a couple of minutes." Oh shit ... were they going to knock us over the head or something? Thankfully this was not the case. Each picked up a blindfold and moved around behind us ... Jackie behind me, Samantha behind Pete. I was about to protest when they moved to cover our eyes again, but I once more thought it best to just let the fun unfold as the girls saw fit. Seconds later we were without sight again.

I could hear Samantha and Jackie whispering more plans, then I felt that Jackie was very close, whispering in my year. "Fasten your seatbelt Sweetheart." With that she gave me a deep kiss, then parted from me.

Perhaps thirty seconds had gone bye when I felt hands on my shoulders again. They went behind my head and caressed my neck. It was getting really exciting to think that we were probably going to have sex with our wives in each other's presence. I felt the return of the rocking of a lap-dance. I couldn't wait to get my hands on Jackie's tight body. I moved to reach for her and once again my hands were put back down at my sides. But rather than putting them back behind my head, she ran them across my thighs, then into my crotch, where my dick was straining against my pants. I felt her undo my belt, then the clasp, then the zipper. She grabbed the band of my briefs and pulled that down. I couldn't see, but I knew I had sprung to attention. I couldn't wait to feel Jackie's hands and lips on my cock.

But the tease continued. She pulled me close again as she had done before. She came close for a kiss, but merely grazed my lips. She brought her boobs close to my face so I could feel her warmth and the faint touch of lace. At the same time I felt silky material brush against my very sensitive prick. It felt fantastic. I then suddenly gasped as I remembered that Jackie had been wearing that very sexy cotton bra with boy-panties. She didn't have flowing material to brush on my dick. I then felt lace on my face once more and it hit me like a ton of bricks. Jackie wasn't giving me a lap-dance, nor had she before. It was Sam gyrating over my exposed erection, Sam grazing my lips with hers and suddenly, it was Sam's bit tits brushing softly on my mouth and nose.

"Yes Frank," Samantha whispered in my ear, acknowledging my discovery, "it's me all right ... surprised?" Before I could reply, it dawned on me that if Sam was lap dancing for me, then my wife was likely doing the same for Peter ... yet another unprecedented event.

"Sam, why are you..." I had tried to explore their motivation, but Samantha interrupted by pulling my face into her cleavage. She has fabulous cleavage. I can't deny that I've thought about her many times over the years. Even Jackie and I often discussed what a sexy woman Sam is. It's no wonder the two of them ended-up in bed together.

I heard Peter moan and imagined what Jackie might be doing to him. Was she stroking his dick? Sucking it? But I was interrupted once more as I felt Samantha's hand firmly grasp my hard-on. "Ohhhhhh, Sam..." It was my turn to moan a bit. She kissed me full on the mouth as she squeezed my cock.

"You want to feel my tits, Frank Honey?" I mumbled something unintelligible that indicated that I would like nothing more at that moment than to feel her tits. She took my hands from my sides and put them up to her neck. I assumed that meant that I could undo the clasp and allow her big boobs to hang free. As soon as it was undone, she took my hands and moved them down. I felt the lacy cups come down with them and then my hands rested on Samantha's fabulous big breasts. "MMMmmmm ... do you like them, Frank?" I nodded. "I'm so glad. Wanna kiss them?" I nodded hard and fast. Samanths obliged but pulling me toward one orb and placing the nipple in my mouth.

I had never seen Sam without a top on, but at times I was treated to her wearing a nightshirt with nothing underneath, or occasionally a t-shirt in the same way, after a swim. I was able to tell from those experiences that she had big nipples that didn't seem to get terribly erect. Not that I cared. Now she had fed me one and it felt great. I sucked with pleasure as she pulled my head to her. She then released me and fed me the other big udder. Then without warning, she reached behind my head and untied my blindfold, whispering in my ear that she thought I might like to see what I was sucking. She was right, I did.

At first all I wanted to see was Samantha's pretty face and her big tits. And both were wonderful. Her nipples were still shiny with saliva from my sucking. I briefly thought of how I had sat just like this with Sam's daughter as I sucked her beautiful tits. I noted that while mother's boobs were bigger, daughter's nipples got more erect. I wondered how this scene might be different if Samantha knew I had done the same thing with Amber that I was now doing with her. I slid my hands around Sam's beautiful round ass and pulled her onto my lap. She ground her crotch onto my dick. I felt the silky fabric of her panties rub against me. As I pulled her close, I remembered that Jackie was with Frank just a few feet away. I couldn't help but look around Sam's side to see what I could see.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.