A Gift for His Mistress - Cover

A Gift for His Mistress

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2009 by Jana Cleveland

Erotica Sex Story: Boyfriend brings girlfriend a gift: a boy toy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   .

Mike came home from work with a gift for his mistress. The gift was a tall, blonde hunk named Nick. Once Mike and Nick arrived at his house, Mike was excited about seeing the look on Jana's face. Jana came down the stairs and saw Mike and her gift.

Mike said, "Nick, this is Jana, my mistress."

She said, "Hi, Nick. Mike, he's really cute."

Jana got a look at Nick and liked what she had seen. Nick was tall, blonde, blue-eyed, well-porportioned, and had a sexy ass. She inspected him with her hands. She couldn't wait to play with her gift. She was excited about playing with him so she went upstairs to get herself ready. While she got ready, Mike wanted to play with Nick for a little bit. He took Nick's hand as he led him to his room. Once they got there, Mike kissed Nick's lips. His hands played with his short, blonde hair and looked into his sparkling blue eyes.

"I've never had another man kiss me like that before." Nick said

Mike looked at him and smiled. He kissed Nick again, but with more passion. He then took Nick's shirt off. Nick's body was a temptation all its own, firm in all the right places. Tattoos on his arms, chest, and back. His skin was smooth to the touch. Mike then moved lower to kiss his neck. Nick touched Mike's dark brown hair as he moved lower to his abs. Mike's hands unbuttoned then unzipped Nick's dark jeans. His fingers then rubbed his cock through his black boxer briefs. Nick softly moaned as he was touched down there. Nick moaned in anticipation as Mike took his dick out of his underwear and slowly sucked him. His cock felt hard in Mike's mouth. His moans and groans turned Mike on. After the male-on-male foreplay, the men were for her. Mike and Nick walked upstairs to Jana's room.

There, Jana was on her bed, looking at a book of Kama Sutra positions. They were ready for her. Mike and Nick sat beside her as they looked at the book together. As they looked at the different threesome positions, Mike smelled her hair and Nick smelled her feminine scent. Jana sat on her knees as both men took off her turquoise baby doll. She then took off her jeans, giving both men a glimpse of her curvy body covered by baby blue lace bra and panties. She laid her body down on her bed and watched as both men took off their clothes. Mike kissed her lips and neck as Nick stood feeling her hand stoking his bulge under his jeans and underwear. While Mike kissed her neck, she softly moaned as Nick sucked her fingers. They both gently stroked and touched every part of her body. Jana was already turned on by the touch of two men. Her hand slowly slid down Nick's body only to get a feel of Nick's cock hardening through his jeans. Mike then lifted her legs and took off her shoes before kissing her feet and legs. Nick then lowered her bra and began kissing her breasts. Mike worked his way up to her stomach, kissing her there. Her moans increased in tempo as both men were turning her on. She then got up to kiss Mike while she took his clothes off. Nick caressed her body with his hands as she kissed Mike. Nick wrapped his arms around her waist while Mike had his hands in her hair.

Jana then took off her bra and panties, revealing her lush body. Mike kissed her lips and face while Nick moved his mouth down her stomach. Once Nick went down to her pussy lips, he licked and tasted her. Mike sat down on his knees and she sucked him. Mike slowly rocked his hips as she sucked his cock. Nick on the other hand was drinking her nectar like a dweller drinking cold water after a long walk on a hot desert. Mike held onto the bedpost with one hand and cradling the back her head with the other.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.