To Trap a Different Beaver - Cover

To Trap a Different Beaver

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Epilogue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Epilogue - French-Canadian teacher and hockey coach Jacques "Jack" Delacroix has enough of his marriage, so his extraction at a town hall meeting in Vermont proves handy, in the form of some sexy concubines and an equally sexy high school principal.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Humor   Space   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution   Nudism   Military  

Once the household had healed from their augmentations, Jacques decided to give Loretta another chance to impregnate someone. He chose the Moreno sisters, figuring that this would double her odds of knocking someone up. The lucky twins proved rather willing to sleep with the transsexual teacher. Their moans of pleasure were quite audible throughout the pod that night.

Of course, Jacques didn't pay attention to that, because he was busy pounding Ludmilla and Mira in a fantasy threesome that he had never expected to come true. The experience of fucking a mother-daughter team was quite thrilling and he came repeatedly. The fact that the augmentations had rejuvenated Mrs. Hamill so that she resembled her daughter in many ways didn't hurt her situation, either.

Consuela, for her part, fully reveled in her lesbian encounter with Sandra and Natalie that night. She explored her Sapphic side far more completely, which helped later because it eased her discomfort about her later experience with daughters.

The greatest thrill of this arrangement for Jacques came after he had successfully impregnated Natalie and Mrs. Hamill conceived by Loretta. He was now free to sodomize Ms. Andersen, much to their mutual delight. This night had also carried a pleasant surprise, when Consuela announced that she would be adjusted to become fertile again when her first tour of duty ended and she got her first leave. In the meantime, he also got to fuck her in the ass, as well as letting Loretta do the same.

That wasn't counting the delight that Jacques received when he was next to impregnate the Moreno twins. This happened on Consuela's third tour of duty, when she took Loretta with her to conceive another child that she could bear when she had her next leave. Lending her daughters to Jacques was only fair in that situation.

Granted, it wasn't all fun and games. Jacques had his Marine duties to perform, and there were a great deal of children, especially once he kept his bargain with Pamela Jordan and knocked up her and her concubines. This was a lot of work, for sure.

Still, it was a lot better of a life than Sabrina had, once Mr. Rubinstein was killed in action. She ended up belonging to his surviving son, who was not an easy Master at first. Even so, Nina made things easier on her, due to her mentoring and training to find ways to ingratiate herself with the young man. In time, the divorcee found her niche in the household, although certainly lower in the pecking order.

In any case, for most of them, sponsors and concubines alike, it sure beat life back on Earth and a probably doomed last stand against the Swarm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.