To Trap a Different Beaver - Cover

To Trap a Different Beaver

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - French-Canadian teacher and hockey coach Jacques "Jack" Delacroix has enough of his marriage, so his extraction at a town hall meeting in Vermont proves handy, in the form of some sexy concubines and an equally sexy high school principal.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Humor   Space   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution   Nudism   Military  

The following day witnessed Jacques Delacroix's fun with Sandra and Natalie, although it was earlier in the day than he planned, and it wasn't exactly a threesome. Sandra surprised him first, in the shower, as she joined him and began sucking his cock. It didn't take his dick very long to revive, so it was soon ready for her wet cunt.

The French-Canadian volunteer began fucking the Assyrian pharmacist from behind, in a standing position (well, she was somewhat bent over). Sandra proved to get louder with each thrust, screaming with excitement as her sponsor took her forcefully. This woke up the entire household, all of which grew more aroused with every noise.

When Jacques and Sandra both came, they exited the shower to the applause of Consuela and the other concubines. Neither bothered to get dressed just yet, so it wasn't difficult for Natalie and Loretta to entice each of them into a second round of sorts.

Mrs. Corbett gestured for Jacques to follow her into the dining room, where she bent over the table and asked him to take her, if he was ready. It didn't take the former hockey coach long to become ready, that much was certain. He got an audience for this romp as well, though it lasted longer because of his previous encounter. Both acts reminded him that when he could think of something less reproductive, he wanted to fuck each girl in the ass, where they were well endowed.

"Thank you, Jacques, or should I say, Master?" Natalie said, after Sergeant Delacroix came in her sex.

"As long as you know I'm the boss, titles don't matter as much. I've always been your friend. I still plan to be that, although I'm now your sponsor and lover, too," Jacques reassured the hockey mom.

"I'm afraid we're not discreet enough around your kids," he added, blushing a tad.

"Don't worry about that. Something tells me that they're going to grow up early, anyway. They'll have to learn the facts of life long before fourteen, if they're to be ready for the future," Mrs. Corbett reminded him.

"True. I'm glad that you understand it," Delacroix agreed.

"It's reality. There is no point in whining about it," she answered with a smile, as they exited the dining room to find Loretta coming at last in Sandra's pussy.

It was just as well that they had gotten this need out of their system, because the AI now informed them that breakfast time had arrived, and for Jacques, it would be followed by body modifications. He needed to be beefed up for his new life in the Confederacy Marines. Loretta would have to pick up the slack until her own changes.

As much pain as it was likely to be, Jacques looked forward to augmentation. When he came out of it, after all, he would be even more virile and fit than before. He also realized that if he had any diseases that he didn't know about, they would be caught and stopped in time.

Consuela learned that she was scheduled for her augmentation right after Jacques, which was good news to her. She also wanted it over and done with already. Then she would have it behind her.

Despite their eagerness to get the process started, the two sponsors certainly didn't enjoy it once it happened. Both of them left the medical facility in great discomfort and pain, as the nannites began their work. The next few days were a rather uncomfortable recovery, especially once some of the concubines began their own alterations.

There was some great news, however: Mira and Sandra were both pregnant. The timing indicated that Jacques was the father in both cases, which meant that Loretta still had to prove her fertility. As for Ms. Andersen's physical traits, the AI removed all of her body and facial hair permanently, but also increased her potency, so as to ensure that she could have a better chance of impregnating someone.

What no one knew yet was that her first success was just a couple of days away. The Moreno sisters, after all, had been rendered hyper fertile during their change. There were few other alterations to them, of course, as they were too sexy to need great cosmetic adjustments.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.