To Trap a Different Beaver - Cover

To Trap a Different Beaver

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - French-Canadian teacher and hockey coach Jacques "Jack" Delacroix has enough of his marriage, so his extraction at a town hall meeting in Vermont proves handy, in the form of some sexy concubines and an equally sexy high school principal.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Humor   Space   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution   Nudism   Military  

"Oh, Dios mio!" Consuela exclaimed while Loretta fucked her pussy.

Of course, she didn't have much of a chance to talk. Loretta's tongue circled hers repeatedly, allowing the former principal to experience the transwoman's mouth as well as her dick. She loved the tranny's body, and was very glad for the chance to bed her. She could certainly see what Jack saw in Ms. Andersen. She especially loved playing with Loretta's prostate while the ex-teacher screwed her to near lameness.

Meanwhile, Mira was busy munching on her mother's sex, licking her to yet another climax. She couldn't help herself. Ludmilla was too delectable not to devour, and the young Goth went for her snatch with gusto. Poor Mrs. Hamill didn't have the time or focus for anything but screaming in pleasure thanks to her lovely daughter.

"Well, Mom, how was it this time?" Mira teased her mother yet again.

"No different from the last, except that I'm exhausted. I've come four times now. I think that I need a chance to catch my breath, sweetie. You sure know how to please your mom, don't ya, dear?" Ludmilla panted.

"That's the idea, Mom. Just wait until I lick your ass. That's coming next, my luscious mother," Ms. Hamill taunted.

"Sounds good, but give me a sec, will ya? I never thought that my most exhausting lover would be my own daughter, you know," Mrs. Hamill replied, grinning.

"Of course not. You probably never even considered incest before. Things change, right?" the teenager said before kissing her with abandon.

Jack couldn't wait for the augmentation, since the Moreno girls definitely had the energy to wear him out. They were very much Consuela's daughters. She passed down her wild libido to her children, at least these two teen hotties. They were certainly muy caliente.

He came in each of them twice already, and that was apparently not enough for the pair. They licked each other in front of him constantly, determined to excite him enough that he would fuck them again. Well, when he was modified, he would get even. He would wear those gorgeous tramps out until they begged for mercy. Then again, they would probably love that, just as he really enjoyed this exhausting situation.

Sandra and Natalie, in the meantime, were more restrained. They performed a 69 and made each other cum, but they were much gentler about it. Both of them were fatigued and simply cuddled when they finished their tryst. They were sated between this encounter and the last one, but both knew it just a very tiresome day. The day would come, and soon, when each of them wanted a really wild encounter. Of course, that wasn't a problem for either of them.

Loretta particularly enjoyed the anal massage she got from Consuela, not to mention the chance to pound the Latina's pussy. She even played with her asshole a bit while she did that, much to Mrs. Moreno's delight. She also hoped that she might knock someone up soon, so as to expedite Jack's return to her bed. She knew that he hadn't dumped. He just waited for at least one woman to conceive, so as to have the luxury of purely recreational sex. Of course, if Loretta impregnated someone, it would also prove that she was worth taking in a practical, procreative sense. She wouldn't be a genetic dead end.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.