To Trap a Different Beaver - Cover

To Trap a Different Beaver

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - French-Canadian teacher and hockey coach Jacques "Jack" Delacroix has enough of his marriage, so his extraction at a town hall meeting in Vermont proves handy, in the form of some sexy concubines and an equally sexy high school principal.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Humor   Space   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution   Nudism   Military  

Jacques Delacroix had been away from the second mess for the much delayed pickup of no fewer than five kids that it turned out to belong to the hockey mom, Natalie Corbett. She was clearly a fertile woman, which was no problem for Jack. He wanted a gal who could breed a lot, and was quite glad that even Loretta still qualified, albeit in a paternal rather than maternal sense. The medical teams would fix any stretching of her pussy from the number of kids she had.

That wasn't the issue for Jack. He was rather annoyed by the news of the lockdown when he came back instead. He felt as if one man's stupidity had punished the lot of them. He didn't even blame the Captain. He was just pissed off at Junior. Jack had long suspected that the younger Rubinstein had some kind of serious psychological trouble, which was why he found it shocking and even galling that the man had somehow achieved a high CAP and been accepted by the Confederacy.

Well, now it happened, and Jack was furious when he learned that he had to rush himself and his new family into the pod before getting into trouble himself. Thankfully, Consuela informed him of the situation and helped drag the stepchildren inside so as not to create problems for their jointly-sponsored household. That night would be his first chance to relax and enjoy the ladies, so perhaps there was some good about the curfew. He still didn't care to have his choices restricted by anyone, or have to hurry squealing brats into a living pod.

"Well, who's first tonight? You need to knock someone up, and it can't be me due to my basic training requirement. Otherwise, I would love to have your baby, and I plan to when I get some R and R. Too bad that Loretta can't conceive, but she can have sex with one of the ladies and impregnate her. You and I both know that breeding has to be a priority. Buggery is fun, but we need to reproduce. How about Mira? That young lady needs to fulfill her apparent crush on you. I think that it would be fun to watch a pregnant Goth chick and see how she behaves. Perhaps Loretta can screw Sandra, your cute little pharmacist. I think that she might like that," Consuela rambled, before realizing that she hadn't stopped talking long enough to let him speak, or anyone else, for that matter.

"Actually, Mira sounds great. Yes, let Loretta take Sandra. You can enjoy Natalie. We'll let Rosa and Lupe bond a bit more, if you get my drift. Those are all good ideas, though it wouldn't hurt if you gave me a chance to respond sooner to each of them," Jack teased Consuela, as both of them knew that he meant it in good fun.

"So, I get to fuck your hot tranny friend?" Sandra reacted with some shock, but hardly any displeasure.

"It's more a matter of her fucking you, but you're correct. I'm glad that you find her attractive, since that makes it mutual. She's a truly delectable lady, though I've never done what you're about to do with her. She also assumes the woman's role with me," Jack assured the lovely Assyrian girl.

"That's because I prefer to let you have me that way. I think that you like it better that way yourself. You never showed any interest in a cock up your ass, which suits me fine. I'm doing this to keep you happy and also ensure that we get along. It doesn't hurt that Sandra is such a stone cold fox. Can I take her to my room now?" Loretta agreed, kissing Jack to show her gratitude.

"Naturally. Just don't forget to be a woman with her, too. I think that she could use some TLC, under the circumstances. Fuck her, for sure, but also eat her out and so forth. Perhaps I'm being a bit silly, but I've never seen you in action with a girl before. Hell, I've never seen you with anyone but myself until tonight. Have fun, ladies," Jack instructed the tranny with a wink.

"Yes, sir!" Loretta answered, blushing as she led her new girlfriend to the bedroom and closed the door.

"Alright, Natalie, I think that our man needs some time alone with sweet Mira. Come with me, querida," Consuela told Mrs. Corbett, as she gestured for Rosa and Lupe to head for their bedrooms as well.

When Jack was alone with Mira, he stunned her by carrying her across the threshold into his boudoir, as if she was a virgin bride in the ancient past. Of course, she was hardly a maiden of any kind, but she liked the role-play involved in the act. With the door safely closed, he quickly laid her on the bed and started to make out with the young Goth teen. He wanted to get her hot and wet long before he entered her sex to give her his seed. Hopefully, she would conceive that night, not he minded trying again. Then again, he would get to do that any night he pleased, regardless of conception.

In any case, Jack knew that a pregnant Mira would probably have no choice but to slow down her lifestyle. He didn't mind Goths, but there was no time or place for such underground scenes or some of the extreme conduct practiced by the more fanatical in the subculture. He was determined that his Mira wouldn't go down the path of vampirism, which was perverse to him, despite his liberal tendencies. No, she would be wild enough as it was, but just kinky and debauched as he liked, no more than that. She was set to bear some of his children, after all.

Mira certainly didn't complain about the gradual approach, as she knew the delights of heavy petting, and each step of progression excited her more. Jack understood that she was still a teenage girl, and despite Nature and the Confederacy dictating a more advanced policy, it was hard to shake off the social expectations of females her age. She demonstrated, for her part, that she really did have a kind of crush on her former teacher. It wasn't just a survival ploy by a young lady seeking to escape the dickheads.

By the time that Jack tasted her pussy, Mira was a bright shade of pink that showed even on her painted face. She gasped and shivered with each thrust of his tongue, moving her hips to cooperate with his oral tactics. Instinctively, she knew that this was the kind of guy that she craved. He was smart, sophisticated, and yet virile at once. He was a real adult, who still grasped that she was a nubile lady and had to be brought up to his level of hedonistic savvy.

Delacroix, whatever his faults, didn't mind assuming the role of erotic guide to the young concubine. She was delicious and eager to follow his instructions. There was nothing more desirable in a woman her age than exuberance, and she didn't lack that at all. He realized how pleasantly aroused she was when he slid into her cunt and mounted her in the missionary position. Her hip and leg movements were all intuitively correct, so he didn't have to give her pointers on those issues. The only real question was the speed and depth of his thrusts, and that was his purview.

Jack remembered at this moment that, for all of his intention to ease Mira into the world of advanced copulation, he still needed to knock her up. The best way to do this was to penetrate as far into the young woman as possible, and he could achieve this maximum entry by taking her "doggie-style". Thankfully, the girl took the hint rather well, especially since she found it gratifying on a primal plane. She loved that he dominated her more thoroughly with this act. The notion that he might impregnate her was just a bonus. She was in it for the sheer ecstasy of bedding a real man.

"God, Jack, you're really doing me! My favorite teacher is screwing me from behind! Don't quit, please!" Mira shouted in the midst of her imminent orgasm.

She wasn't much longer indeed. Although she was too young and inexperienced to know it, a woman who climaxed while at her most fertile had an even greater chance of getting pregnant than otherwise. Luckily for Ms. Hamill, she was quite ready to conceive that night. She would have a much more secure place in the harem after this particular romp, in more ways than one.

Jack emptied a load that would seem small later, but it still achieved his main purpose, as well as the secondary one of giving Mira a truly great experience. She would have his first child in nine months, a feat that would absolutely please her, not to mention her family. He didn't know this yet, but it didn't matter, as he loved sleeping with the Goth babe. She was much friendlier than she once seemed to be, though having her teenage crush for her teacher satisfied was no doubt a factor, Jack thought as he held her in his arms that night.

When Jack awoke the next day, it was to the AI notifying him that there was a special briefing for the new sponsors and concubines both. It was apparently connected to the trouble that occurred during the second mess the day before. This time, Captain Georghiades would give it, not the Sergeant Major. Jack knew that it was really serious, so he made a point of ensuring that everyone in his chamber. Delacroix instructed the AI to act as babysitter for the children, with the aid of the eldest of the minors, twelve-year-old Ian Corbett.

Loretta looked rather disheveled, did the other concubines and even Consuela, but they all hurried to get ready, thankful that they didn't have to look for clothing. Jack chose to allow them to wear their shifts on this occasion, just because they might wet themselves from what he suspected the skipper would show them.

The Captain called for the Civil Service, and they dragged both offenders into the assembly. Clearly, Aaron Junior had been unconscious for the duration, as he was quite shaken to learn that he really was in major trouble. He wasn't aware of all that transpired during his slumber, and his mind wasn't exactly rational about things, either. What made sense to others seemed absurd to him. It was a rude awakening to have CS personnel manhandle him (they apparently got the job because they were already handling his enemy and his harem) and take him before a gathering of new recruits and their chattel.

Rodney Hamill was evidently sleepless, but proud and dignified as he faced his probable execution. He had regained the manhood that he previously felt taken from him by recent events. His jarring experiences had shown him that he wasn't concubine material after all. He should have waited for a retest, not signed up to service Ray Kittridge and Pamela Jordan.

Obviously, the full implications of what he had done didn't sink in until too late. It had all gone wrong since he learned that Ray intended to do more with him than breeding work. He would never consent to homosexual acts in the past, and he certainly never expected anyone to require him to bend over for another man's cock, or suck it for that matter. That was too much for his pride and his ego to accept, so he sought an escape. Now he had found one which allowed him to be a hero after all, even if it meant death. He wasn't cut out to be a slave, or so it seemed.

So, while both men faced death, the sponsor ironically had a rougher time of embracing it than the concubine who assaulted him. Like a gladiator who was sentenced after a defeat in the arena, Rodney proved that there was a man in the slave's tunic. Junior, for his part, was still in shock and complete distress over his doom. He never thought that he would be cashiered and put to death for the sake of a concubine. They were just property now, right?

"I called all of you together because we want to nip any potential discipline issues in the bud. We're in a state of war, so we can't afford for new volunteers and concubines to act like regular civilians. There were a lot of bad precedents set here yesterday, that we have to stop before they can take hold. On the other hand, this incident has shown us once more a contingency and a chance to set some better regulations to deal with future issues of this sort.

"For the record, Confederacy military law as it presently stands, is a lot like Anglo-Saxon common law. It's still in flux, because this is the first military establishment that the Confederacy has possessed of any sort in literally aeons, if ever. We are breaking new ground, which will create controversy. Commanders and governors often have to make snap decisions that others may or may not emulate in time. History will show who was right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.