To Trap a Different Beaver - Cover

To Trap a Different Beaver

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - French-Canadian teacher and hockey coach Jacques "Jack" Delacroix has enough of his marriage, so his extraction at a town hall meeting in Vermont proves handy, in the form of some sexy concubines and an equally sexy high school principal.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Humor   Space   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution   Nudism   Military  

"Alright, while the team scans everyone, I'll summarize your new circumstances. Volunteers and concubines, your old lives are gone forever. You are now soldiers and slaves, in that pecking order. Don't kid yourselves. Slavery under any other name is still bondage. My ancestors fought for slavery, among other things, so I know what it is. The Southerner in me takes some pleasure in being a slaveholding Confederate like my forefathers, though thankfully this is based on merit instead of race. Whatever the case, you volunteers are masters or owners. You concubines are chattel, plain and simple.

"Sponsors can enforce promises made by concubines, but it's not a two-way street. I don't care if you offered the pretty girl you chose the moon. You don't have to deliver, and it's hard cheese if she is unhappy about it. She belongs to you, not the other way around. You have rights and responsibilities. Her only job is making you happy that you picked her. If she fails, there are ways to show your displeasure, and they will drive home the message very fast.

"That's not fair, or is it? I don't care, but think about the fact that you saved her life in essence. Makes sense to me that you should now own the same hide that you preserved from being an appetizer for insects. Don't let decades of political correctness fool you. The days when she could scream rape or sue you for sexual harassment are over. You can grope, fondle, screw, or enjoy her in whatever way suits your fancy, and she has no legal recourse. You can change her looks however you wish and she has no say about it.

"There are rules, however. Your fellow sponsors and their concubines are not fair game. You have to respect the rights of other sponsors and their property rights to their slaves. If you fail, your ass is ours, and it won't be pretty. In addition, any children under 14 are off-limits, except that from thirteen to fourteen, he or she can consent to oral only. If you get caught with a child, you'll wish you were still on Earth. The Swarm will be nicer to you than we will. Don't make us kill you," Toby declared to the new passengers. They were now aboard the Autocrat, one of the Confederacy's newer pod ships.

"What about incest between parents and grown offspring?" Pamela asked him.

"Well, of course, that's okay, as long as they are old enough and either consent to the act or agree to be your concubine. The purpose of the whole concubine thing, quite frankly, is breeding. We're not worried about whether or not you're related to the handsome stud in your stable. He just has to be at least 14 and willing to service you, either as an equal or a slave. If he happens to be your son, good for the two of you. As I indicated before, I sleep with my own kin, though they are my sisters," Jenkins indicated.

"Also, bear in mind that your concubines are your responsibility. If they fuck up, you answer for it, so keep 'em in line. Don't make us do it, 'cause you won't like how we do it. Many a beloved concubine has been lost that way and the sponsor had to deal with a missing slot for that voyage. We expect you to take charge, so we don't have to. They are here for your benefit, so make it clear that you come first," he added.

"Now, it is important to find your pods ASAP, though some of you get larger areas due to the size of your households. They are being selected for you as I speak. My comrades will help you find out where your pods are located. Get a good look around and decide what to do with the place. Oh, there is a proper sponsor briefing in just one hour, so hurry with it. Mess is in two hours. Don't miss it. By the way, unless the sponsor says otherwise, only he or she unlocks the pod doors. The ship and the AI are programmed to cooperate with the sponsors instead of the concubines. Your old way of doing life is over. Sponsors are the boss now. Regardless of their sex, they wear the pants in the household," Jenkins warned those present, volunteers and concubines alike.

"Yes, thank you, Sergeant Major. So, if I want to have sex with Rodney here, I can. The Confederacy has no rules against male sponsors using male concubines. That was my understanding. I'm glad that was right. Well, if it hadn't been, you would have told me, I guess," Ray Kittridge probed, before realizing how silly his query was.

"I think that you answered your own question. Now, volunteers, you need to find out the medical issues of your harems, as well as disclose any problems that you have yourselves. Turn over your CAP scores for all of those in your household, from yourself down to your ladies. You also need to locate any dependent children and inform us, assuming that you choose to take the kids. I highly recommend that you do so, as it makes the concubines even more grateful. However, you are under no legal responsibility to do that. No one can force you to basically raise another man's child. Tomorrow, you can start on any changes and augmentations you require," Toby responded impatiently. He started to realize why some of his comrades disliked extractions quite so much. Was he this annoying when they picked him up? He hoped not.

Rodney looked nervous, even as the Sergeant Major, now really in a rush, expedited the rest of the process and soon sent the various families to their pods. They still had to pick up the children, which also deducted time from the hour before the briefing to inspect and alter the appearance of the pods. True, they would have more time after supper, but this would be their first chance to consider renovations. The sponsors would want to make plans before the concubines did...

After the briefing...

"Hey, you agreed to suck my sons' cocks, too. This is part of our little deal. Don't think that you can back out, slave," Aaron Rubinstein Sr. warned Sabrina Delacroix later in their pod.

"But why would you want to do that? Surely you'd rather just use me yourself. They have their own concubines, after all. You don't want to turn me into some kind of party favor, do you?" Sabrina asked him, quite puzzled that he would insist that she suck their dicks. She thought that was a test or something, not a real plan.

"On the contrary, you are still my property first. But it is a test, and it's not over. What's more, my sons are relatively inexperienced in sex, compared to me. I want them to find the kind of pleasure that they missed by marrying so young. I'm glad that they ditched their wives at the pickup. Both of their ladies were bitches made from the same clay as my late wife Jill.

"I was stuck with their mother for all thirty-six years of our marriage, until she suddenly died from mixing booze with sleeping pills, the damn lush. I should have divorced the evil shrew. She was only sweet to me for the first part of our union, an absolute witch during the second, and a total zombie for the last decade. That was a mercy after ten years of misery and fighting, but it was like waiting for the cunt to die. She went from too loud to far too quiet over a period of months.

"In any case, the point is that I am in control, not you. If I want you to suck my dick, my sons' dicks, or the dicks of all the male sponsors of the colony, you'll do it. I happen to think that fellatio is an undervalued art. A man can just think so much straighter after a damn good BJ, and I have had far too few of those in my lifetime. I hope you learn quickly, because I have little patience for failure. Nina, you were a hooker for a short time. I want you to watch Sabrina in action and give her pointers on what she needs to change in her technique. I trust that you have expertise in this matter. I know what I like, but not what tricks she should use to satisfy me," Aaron told his other concubine, a former prostitute.

"Yeah, I did that in college for a while. So, do you want me to just watch or join in?" Nina inquired with a grin. She clearly missed her whoring days at times and had no problem sucking an old man off.

"If you would like to participate, certainly do so. Just make sure that you teach Sabrina in the process and don't hoard my cock. This is primarily her introduction to fellatio, I suspect. I want her to learn, not just lag behind while you pick up the slack. Both of my concubines should know how to service me that way," Mr. Rubinstein answered, rather pleased that Nina's old ways came back so easily to her.

Sabrina got the point immediately and knelt before her new master, offering to pleasure him whatever way he wanted. Obviously, she was scared that she might have pissed him off and caused him to send her out an airlock. She sought to avoid such a doom as much as possible by reforming her conduct to his wishes.

Nevertheless, there was still much room for improvement, as Nina realized when they began sharing their master's cock. Mrs. Delacroix had the basics, probably more due to Omar than to Jack, but she lacked any real technique. It was evident that her ex had simply shoved his dick down her throat and fucked her face without much effort or opportunity on her part. It was likely Jack, for his role, didn't get it often enough from her to even care much about her skills or lack thereof. After all, he had Loretta and she seemed more than capable in that sense, from what Nina had observed of the tranny.

"No, no, no! That's not gonna work! Learn to tease a little when you suck a dick, girlfriend. Not so much that you frustrate the fella, mind you, but enough that you get his attention. Here, lick his head for a second or two, and then glide your tongue all the way down to the base. When you've done that, repeat the head part, and so forth. When you've got that down, then it will be time to master sucking balls. Yes, gross as that sounds, it helps to suck on his sack when giving head. Men really like that," Nina urged the divorcee in her strong Jersey accent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.