City States: Nissian Obstetrics Medical Report

by David Caspian

Copyright© 2009 by David Caspian

Horror Story: A medical report done by a human doctor on Nissian reproduction and their breakthroughs in medical science.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Mult   Science Fiction   Horror   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Interracial   Transformation  

Since I am an Obstetrician, I focused on the Nissian pregnancies and lifecycles. Out of all the vampire races, they are among the few that actually give birth. What drew me to this particular race of vampires was simple: their life cycle is the most unique among any sentient race I have encountered. In order to fully understand this people group, I was forced to look with a non-judgmental point of view. Nissian morality is not Human morality. In my review of their history I was forced to face this fact.

Earlier in their history I found that they procreated with captives. These individuals were usually captured during battle, but some as in the case of a population of humans who were introduced into their world, a large number were found inside their territory and captured. It should be understood that this behavior was mainly due to the fact that population density between the sexes is entirely uneven. To put it simply there are far too many males to far too few females. On average there are 10 males to 1 female. The fact that the majority of those males are out hunting or in the army does not help matters. The truth is high risk behavior can be easily correlated to aggressive tendencies. Our own history of war shows that this is indeed true.

In many accounts I found evidence of subjects recalling as many as three males to one female victim and visa versa. The males are not the only ones who engage in this behavior, but they do seem to be the ones who most benefit from in the present tense. Without going to far into their history I found that males were once considered second class citizens in a female ruled world, centered around a ruling queen. This also might account for their behavior in the transfer of power. It of course does not excuse such actions, but it does help explain it.

When I talked to the captives, many of whom were later turned into Nissians I found something else fascinating: the act of sex, even when done in a forceful and perhaps brutal nature was not painful after they were bitten. It was this fact that drew my attention to a possible medical breakthrough. While the effects of the bite vary from male to female, it is the male's bite that has the greater range of effects. During penetration a male Nissian will bite into the female, usually around the neck or shoulders. As they bite a cocktail of chemicals are injected, each designed for a specific purpose. The first chemical alters perceptions of pain and discomfort, and instead increases pleasure receptor, allowing the female to better accept the male. From what I understand from talking to former captives, the experience is highly pleasurable and the effect fast acting. The second chemical is designed to elevate healing and fortify the female's body not only for impregnation, but also for her coming pregnancy. During the pregnancy the chemical will accelerate and strengthen her immune system, protecting her and the offspring growing in her womb. The third chemical activates the accelerated growth process that Nissians are known for. The pregnancy lasts on average twenty four hours and the infant is born healthy without risk to mother and child. I have not heard any account of discomfort as long as pregnancy does not go beyond the twenty four hours. If it should it, birthing while extremely painful is also very quick. The increased growth rate continues with the child growing into a full adult male or female within three days. It should be noted that in my studies the Nissians were interested in a hypothesis I brought forward and were willing to test under controlled conditions. In the test the third chemical was removed artificially and a fertilized embryo was placed under simulated conditions matching those of a real pregnancy. What happened as a result of this experiment was a healthy baby without accelerated growth. Pregnancy lasted the standard nine months, while the mother received all the benefits of the other two chemicals.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.