Pyx - Cover

Pyx

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 9: Terms & Conditions

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: Terms & Conditions - A nun walks into a bar... Sounds like the start of a joke, right? What it is instead a story of sexual awakening, and a mixture of religion & S&M/B&D. This story doesn't have much sex in the beginning, but have patience.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Nudism  

I returned to my comfy recliner, and my slaves knelt at my feet.

"There are two responsibilities you need to know about as a slave. After that, your investment as my slave will be complete.

"Vonda, stand beside me. Position X.

She followed my orders, with her arms and legs making a wide "X".

"Now, Pyx. Besides you obvious build differences, how is Vonda different from you?"

It took about a minute, and I suspect Vonda did some prompting, but she finally got it. "Body hair. Vonda has not body hair."

"That's right, No hair under her arms or on her legs, And no pubic hair.

"This is a requirement of my slaves At any time I may inspect you. Any sign of stubble, and you'll be punished."

Pyx gulped. "Are you going to punish me, Master?"

I smiled. "I'm not going to punish you for breaking a rule you didn't know. But we need to correct this. Right now."

Vonda brought out in the electric barber shears, a manual razor, and shaving cream. She first inspected her legs.

"She's smooth. No leg hair."

"Good.

"Pyx, you need to keep checking you legs. Eventually you'll start growing hair there, and you don't want to get into trouble for something you weren't looking for."

Pyx nodded. "Yes, Master."

Vonda turned to her new family member. "This is serious ... Some of Alex's punishments are fun, but if he finds stubble, his discipline is no fun at all.

"I understand."

"How long do you groom yourself every morning, Vonda?" I asked.

"I get up a half hour before Alex, to make sure I'm presentable."

"Maybe we could work together," suggested Pyx.

"That's a great idea." said Vonda.

The next part Vonda checked was under Pyx's arms. She did a double take. "Whoa! You have underarm hair, but it's so light in color, and so fine, I almost missed it.

I used the electric shears to trim that fine hair down to stubble, then Vonda covered the pits with shaving cream, and shaved it using the latest multi-blade men's razor.

Lastly came her pubes. Pyx laid down on the shower floor, legs spread wide. With great care, I sheared away the blond tuft that was right above the clit.

Vonda then carefully spread the shaving cream on the same spot, and on both side of her labia "just to make sure.". With the razor, she scraped the foam off.

All the attention her pussy was getting, got Pyx aroused. Moisture was seeping out of her lower lips. She was softly panting.

"Do it every day, and the thrill goes away," said Vonda, ruefully.

"Wait here," I said as I left the shower. Both looked at each other, mystified.

I came back with one of the dining room chairs. "Sit," I ordered.

She obeyed.

"Pyx, you were about to be a nun, right?"

"Yes, Master."

"What is a nun's initiation like?"

"Well, the petitioner spends a day fasting and praying.

"She wears a wedding dress and walks down the aisle, as a bride of Christ. She then takes her vows of obedience, poverty, and chastity. Some say they write the vows in their own blood, but I've never seen it. She is given a plain gold wedding ring."

"Weird," said Vonda.

"What happens next?" I asked.

"They shave her head, and she puts on the wimple and habit.

"Why do they do that?" asked Vonda.

Pyx shrugged. "A sign of humility."

"You know, your vow to me is very similar to the one you were going to take. You took a vow of obedience. You gave me all your money. In effect, you took a vow of poverty. You didn't wear a wedding dress, instead we enjoyed the simplicity and freedom of skin. Instead of a ring, you wear a collar, bearing your vow for all the world to see.

"Now, I'm going to shave your head."

"What?!" cried Vonda.

"It's a sign of humility. Right, Pyx?"

The blonde slave, with straight shoulder-length hair, nodded her head.

Tears started forming in Vonda's eyes. But her hair; it's so pretty..."

"Mind your place, Slave," I said softly. No emotion. This was a cue to Vonda, that she was treading on dangerous ground.

She hung her head. "Yes, Master."

Surprisingly, this was turning into more of a test for my already established slave, than for my new one.

I pulled out a pair of large scissors, and handed them to Vonda. "You can do the honors."

For a few seconds, my slave's mouth flopped open and closed, like a grounded fish. She realized that there was nothing she could say or do. She took the scissors.

"I'm so sorry," Vonda whispered to her victim.

Pyx whispered back. "It's okay really. I've been expecting this day."

With my encouragement, Vonda cut off her hair, to within an inch of her head.

I then handed her the bare metal barber shears. Without a word, Vonda cut Pyx's hair, with quick efficient swipes. When she was done, only a layer of blond fuzz was left on her head. She looked like she was ready to join the Marines.

"Now, it's my turn," I said. I smeared shaving cream all over Pyx's head.

"How does it feel?" I asked her.

"Weird. But kinda good, Master."

I used the men's multi-bladed razor, with a new cartridge on it, on her. Using careful strokes, I shaved her bald. I turned on the shower, to rinse off her remaining foam.

Going to the bathroom mirror, she looked at her new head. The top of her head was perfectly round, and she looked pretty hot, for a bald chick. She ran her hands over her new bald skull. "I look so different."

"Does your head feel different?" asked Vonda.

Pyx nodded. "It feels cool, and light."

I walked back to my comfy recliner.

My two took their place at my feet.

"When you asked to be my slave, Pyx. I had some misgivings."

My young slave bowed her head to the floor. "I'm sorry."

"Oh, it's not your fault. My concerns involved your age, and the short time I've known you.

"I knew Vonda three months..."

"Four, actually," corrected Vonda.

" ... Four months before she agreed to be my slave.

"You, I've known only three days.

"That, and your lack of experience with sex and the outside world, has lead me to fear that you don't know what you are getting into, and may end up regretting you decision."

Pyx opened her mouth, about to say something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.