Pyx - Cover

Pyx

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 8: Enslavement

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: Enslavement - A nun walks into a bar... Sounds like the start of a joke, right? What it is instead a story of sexual awakening, and a mixture of religion & S&M/B&D. This story doesn't have much sex in the beginning, but have patience.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Nudism  

We headed back up to our suite. Once there, Pyx cleared the table and cleaned up the kitchen. I had Vonda help.

When they were done cleaning, Vonda and Pyx walked to where I was sitting, in the recliner that was part of our entertainment center. They knelt at my feet.

I waited a minute before I spoke. The two waited in silent anticipation. "Pyx, are you sure you want to be my slave?"

Trembling, she nodded. "Yes, sir."

"I sighed. "Very well. Both of you, go take off your clothes. Then come back."

In unison, the two rocked back to their feet, and walked to their separate rooms.

Again, they returned together, nude, and knelt before me. Evidently, they had practiced this afternoon.

"Now, Pyx, I gave you a vow to memorize. Did you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Recite it for me, please."

Pyx stood. Her whole body trembled in fear. Her voice wavered, but every word was loud and distinct. "I, Pyx Doe, do hereby renounce all my rights as a human being, and give them to my master, Alexander Woodward. All I am, all I own, and all I ever will be, I give to you, body and soul, as a willing slave." She resumed her place at my feet.

I stood up, reached into my pocket, and pulled out a pink leather dog collar. A small gold tag gleamed on it brightly. I handed it to Pyx.

"It's my favorite color," she said. "Thank you."

She looked at the tag. On one side was etched "PYX". On the other side was the words "Property of Alex."

Tears formed in her eyes. "It's beautiful. Thank you."

"Now put it on, around your neck. This shows that your enslavement to me is of your owe free will."

By the time I was finished talking, Pyx had it buckled around her neck.

For the first time, I noticed what a long neck Pyx had. She hung her head so much. This time, she was hold her head up proudly, to show off her collar.

"Now, to your disobedience."

Both Pyx and Vonda were shocked. My little slave stiffened.

"Wha- what do you mean, Master? she asked.

"That 'all I own' line you added to the vow."

"But it's true," she said in a panic. Pyx ran over to the couch, and pulled a small book out of the cushions. She got on her knees, and held it up to me, with her head bowed. "All I own, belongs to you."

It was a passbook for a savings account. I expected to see a balance of three hundred dollars, left over from her funds given to her. Instead the total was over fifteen thousand dollars.

"Pyx! Where did you get this money?" Vonda was looking over my shoulder, exclaimed.

"Sister Theresa gave me the book. It seems the Catholic Church set up funds for children brought up in the Church. It's to help hem get a start when they leave.

"If I had become a nun, my vow of poverty would have forfeited the money.

When Theresa gave me the book, it was just over thirty thousand. I gave the convent half of it, as thanks for raising me.

"The rest is yours, Master, along with the rest of my debit card."

Again, I was stunned by her generosity. "Never the less, you did add words to your vow. For that, you must be punished."

Tears of remorse streamed down her face. "Yes, Master," she cried.

Using some of my black cotton rope, I tied her hands behind her back, and marched her out the front door, and down the hall.

At this point, I should tell you how the Arms Hotel is set up.

The first floor is just the lobby. The rest is dedicated to shops and restaurant.

The second floor is your standard upper class apartments. Many businessmen, who like short commutes downtown, live here, with their family.

The third floor is dedicated to people who live alternative lifestyles, and those who are tolerant of them. Many doms and subs live on that floor, along with gays and lesbians.

Many people have moved to Tulsa, from other towns, because of the Arms.

Most of them are well behaved. If any of their activities end up with an ambulance being called, I, according to their contract, can evict them.

The floor/ceiling between two and three is very well soundproofed.

The fourth floor contains what the Japanese call fantasy suites. A place where couples can act out their fantasies. Among our more popular is the dungeon, the teenage girl's room, the teenage boy's room, and the stable. Our most popular rooms, by far, are our honeymoon suites. Many couples have a standing yearly reservations to use one on their anniversary.

I have the only residence on this floor.

The fifth floor is the Grand Ballroom. It is used for weddings, receptions, corporate parties, proms, bar mitzvahs, and wakes. I also use it for my own annual parties, but that's for another story.

Pyx was all but wailing, as we walked her, naked, down the hall. Heaving sobs racked her body.

Vonda walked next to Pyx, and whispered, "Relax. He was going to do this anyway. You just gave him an excuse."

That seemed to settle her down a bit.

The fantasy room I decided to use was the Techno-Dungeon. It had all your standard dungeon gear, without all that medieval, dripping stone, batty feel. In addition, there was electrical conduction devices that wouldn't normally in the standard dungeon.

It was a pretty plain room, with cleats and other tie down equipment on the floor and walls. The far wall was covered with a curtain.

Pyx's eyes bugged out at the sight of all the devices mounted neatly on the wall.

"Please don't hurt me!" she pled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.