Pyx - Cover

Pyx

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 7: Pyx's Request

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: Pyx's Request - A nun walks into a bar... Sounds like the start of a joke, right? What it is instead a story of sexual awakening, and a mixture of religion & S&M/B&D. This story doesn't have much sex in the beginning, but have patience.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Nudism  

The next morning, I woke to the sublime sensation of someone giving me a blowjob. It was around ten thirty am. I opened my eyes, and saw that it was Pyx. Still naked, she was trying valiantly to fit the wide head of my penis into her mouth.

I smiled to her. "Good morning, Pyx."

"Good morning, sir. Vonda said this was your favorite way to be woken."

"Oh it is. But once my cock is aroused, it must be taken care of."

"That's what I was hoping."

I laughed. "Pyx, you're incorrigible."

She looked alarmed. "Is that bad?"

"No. It's just the way you are. Why?"

"Well, one of my teachers used to say that to me, as if it were bad."

"I suppose in a school, it might be ... But hey! What about my cock?"

"Sure. What do you want me to do?"

"Well, I'm still a little tired. Why don't you get on top, and fuck me."

Pyx was shocked. "You can do that?"

"Pyx, you still have a lot to learn about sex. You're not an expert yet."

"I know. I know. That's not what I meant. It's just that everything is so new."

"I understand. Now do something about my dick, or I'll get angry."

"I'm sorry, sir. What should I do?"

"Straddle me, so your vagina is right above my cock."

"Okay." Pyx crawled up the bed and took position.

"Now lower yourself onto me."

She tried twice. But each time, she missed the mark.

Tears of frustration formed in her eyes. "I'm sorry, sir."

"It's not your fault. Vonda makes it look so easy. Vonda!"

Vonda's voice drifted in from somewhere in the suite. "Pyx. Use your hands. Guide it in. You can do it."

The third time, using Vonda's advise, turned out to be the charm. My cock slid into Pyx's tight twat.

She closed her eyes, and bounced up and down on my erection.

I leaned back, and enjoyed the show. Her pert breasts bounced fetchingly and her tight vagina made little queefing sounds.

When she came, I came too.

She climbed off me, covered in sweat.

"How did you like it? I asked.

"It was fine, sir."

"So, you didn't like it."

"No, no. It was fine. I liked you watching me. But I prefer you on top. Holding me. Possessing me."

I nodded. "And that's okay. Sex is like food. Some things you like instantly. Others take a while to learn to like. And some you'll never develop a taste for."

"So, it's okay for me not to want to be on top?"

"It's fine. Vonda loves being on top. So there's no trouble."

"Hey, you two!" called Vonda. "Brunch will be here in a few minutes. You might want to shower.

By the time we got out of the shower, the food had arrived. Vonda was still nude, sitting by the dining table. On the table were all kinds of breakfast foods: waffles, pancakes, syrup, grits, hash browns, scrambled eggs, fried eggs, and platters of pastries.

"Do you think we ordered enough?" I asked, mockingly.

Vonda shrugged. "I didn't know what you wanted. But I figured with all the calories we were burning last night, we'd be starved.

I paused, and realized she was right. I was hungry.

"And with Little Miss Metabolism, here, she'll suck up whatever's left."

Pyx teared up, and was about to burst into tears.

"Honey, what's wrong?" I asked.

She pointed at Vonda, and started to bawl. "She thinks I'm a pig."

"What? She does not!"

"Yes she does! She thinks I'm a glutton, eating everything in sight."

The stunned Vonda finally found her voice. "Pyx, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I was just joking. If anything, I'm jealous of you."

"Jealous?" she sniffed. "Of me?"

Vonda grabbed her shoulders. "Yes. Being able to eat what you want, and not gain weight is a remarkable gift. I wish I had it."

"But- But, I'm not pretty or tall like you. And I'm stupid and..."

Pyx's speech was cut short by me slapping her face. Hard.

"Don't you ever say that!" I yelled. "Not about others, and especially about yourself.

"You are very pretty. As pretty as Vonda."

"If not prettier," added Vonda.

"Your mother named you right. You're like a pixie. Do you know what a pixie is?"

The stunned girl shook her head no.

"In legend, it was a winged fairy, no more than two feet high with rainbow-colored dragon fly wings. They flew through forests naked. Men would be enchanted by their beauty and run after them. Trying to catch them. Often to their doom."

"So, you're saying I'm like a pixie?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying.

"And as for you not being smart, I can't say. But you have a sweetness and generosity that beats the hell out of any book smarts."

Pyx melted into my arms, tears running down her face. "Thank you," she whispered.

"Hey!" cried Vonda. "This food is getting cold. Let's put that appetite of yours to good use."

We all feasted. And true to Vonda's prediction, Pyx did finish all the food.

As we finished, Pyx stood up, looking at the ground. " ... I have a question."

"You can ask us anything," I assured her.

She spoke slowly. "You know how Vonda has devoted herself to you. Made you her master."

I nodded.

"Could I also do that?"

"You want to be my slave. Is that what you're saying?"

Pyx flushed red, but nodded.

"Why?"

This stumped her for a minute. "When you or Vonda give me orders, all my fears and self-doubt go away. I know what I'm doing is right.

"That's what I liked about the convent. All my day was scheduled. I knew where I was supposed to be all the time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.