Pyx - Cover

Pyx

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 6: Seduction

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Seduction - A nun walks into a bar... Sounds like the start of a joke, right? What it is instead a story of sexual awakening, and a mixture of religion & S&M/B&D. This story doesn't have much sex in the beginning, but have patience.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Nudism  

When we got to our suite, Vonda and I headed to our bedroom. Pyx headed to her room, giving us our privacy.

Vonda called out. "Pyx, dear. Could you come in here, please?"

Pyx popped her head in.

I was laying on our four posted brass king bed; still wearing the shirt, slacks, and socks. I'd worn all day. My shoes were kicked off, beside the bed.

Vonda was folding her panties, placing them on our loveseat. The rest of her clothes were already neatly laying there. She was completely naked. Only the collar around her neck remained.

Pyx quickly pulled her head back. "I'm sorry. I'll go."

Vonda sighed, bolted out of the room, and grabbed the girl's hand. "Don't be silly, Pyx. We just want to talk."

When she entered the room, Pyx was the reddest I'd ever seen her. "But you are ... and he is..."

"Oh for Pete's sake. You've seen me naked before; and God knows Alex has seen me naked. I enjoy being naked. It makes me feel free and unencumbered.

"And as for Alex, he's fully clothed."

I shook my head. "Why do people always equate nudity with sin. Didn't it say in Genesis 3 that Adam and Eve were naked and not ashamed?"

Pyx nodded.

"I've always felt that if we could get close to that nonchalance, the closer we can get to their purity and innocence."

She looked around for a place to sit.

I patted the bed space next to me. Vonda walked around to the far side of the bed, and lay down next to me.

Pyx walked around and sat on the brass rail at the bottom of the bed.

"So, Vonda says you have questions for me."

Pyx nodded.

"You have two questions," said Vonda.

She nodded again.

"What's the first question?"

Pyx tried to talk, but no sound came out.

Vonda sighed. "She wants to know why men have nipples."

"Is that right, Pyx?"

She nodded.

"So ask me. Just you."

It took about a minute of her hemming and hawing to get her question out. During that time, Vonda unbuttoned my shirt. I sat up, and she took it off.

"Thank you for the courtesy of asking me directly.

"To answer your question, when babies are developing in the womb, they all start out as female. A chemical kicks in on some and turns them into males. But they still have the nipples left over from when they were female."

"That's very interesting," said Pyx. "Thank you."

"And I thank God that I have them. Mine are as sensitive as some girls."

"Really?" asked Pyx.

"Really," said Vonda, as she ran her fingers across my erect nipples, with a kind of washboard effect.

I stifled a moan.

Vonda looked at Pyx sitting in her sundress on the brass rail. "You could bend that, sitting on it."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's better if you straddle it. Like a seesaw."

She nodded and threw her leg over the rail, and let out a gasp as her genitals, through her cotton undies, touched the cold metal.

"Are you okay?" asked Vonda, innocently.

"N-no. I'm fine," said Pyx.

"What's your second question?" I asked her.

Pyx covered her face with her hands. "Oh no! I can't ask it."

"Would you like me to ask him?" asked Vonda.

"No," I cut in. "Either she asks me herself, or not at all."

She tried. I'll give her credit. For almost five minutes she really tried. She could not get the words out to me. The word "what" was all she could get out.

Finally, I threw up my hands. "Would it be better if you whispered it in my ear."

She nodded guiltily.

I leaned forward, so I was next to the rail.

Pyx slid down the rail toward me. I can only imagine the sensations it caused her clit. By the time she got to me, her breath was coming out in gasps.

She put her mouth next to my ear, and whispered "What does a penis look like?"

I nodded. "She wants to know what a penis looks like.

"Now say it out loud, Pyx."

"I-I want to know what a penis looks like," she said in a small husky voice.

"Very good, Pyx. It took a lot of courage to say that. I'm proud of you."

She blushed, but also looked proud. "Thank you, sir."

"Now, before I answer the question, I have one for you: Describe a breast for me."

She tried a few words, but found that she couldn't accurately. "I can't," she said finally

"It's the same with your question. I can't describe a penis. It is easier to show you."

A mixture of fear and curiosity flashed across her face. "Okay."

"But you are asking me to humiliate myself, by stripping naked. I'll do it, but you need to do something too."

Pyx was scared, but nodded her head. "What?"

"Take off your dress. You can keep on your underwear."

I thought she'd refuse or protest, but she just nodded. With trembling hands and teary eyes, the novice pulled the sundress over her head.

Her pale, almost white, skin gleamed against the black silk sheets and brass fixtures

Vonda pulled off my pants and underwear. My rock hard seven inch cock stuck out in Pyx's face.

She stared at my member with awe. "It's so big!"

I smiled. "Actually, it's only a little longer than average.

"You can touch it if you like."

Pyx scooted back. "Oh no! I couldn't!"

I nodded, and decided not to push it. "You know, Pyx, I've been thinking. Theresa sent you out to find out if keeping a vow of chastity would be a problem."

She nodded.

"Now, the only way I can think of checking that, is to actually have sex."

While this was going on, Vonda snuck up behind, unsnapped her bra, without her noticing. She reached under Pyx's arms and started mauling her breasts.

Pyx gasped and cried out. "Yes! I think you may be right."

With a little help, she dismounted from the rail. While doing that, Vonda completely removed her bra. Pyx laid down on the black silk sheets, her head in my slave's lap.

I leaned over and gave her pink nipples a lick and nip. This caused Pyx to writhe and moan.

I grabbed both side of her white panties and pulled them off. Fluid flowed between her lips.

"Don't hurt me!" she pled.

That brought me back to when I first met her at my pub.

I sighed. "Pyx, when a girl has sex for the first time, there may be some pain. There's a membrane called the hymen..."

"I lost my hymen at summer camp. Horseback riding," she gasped.

Vonda, who was still diddling her breasts, exclaimed, "You're good to go, then.

"I envy you, Pyx. I wish Alex had taken my virginity."

This was only my second virgin. With the first one, I was a virgin too, and didn't know what I was doing. So, I decided to go easy on her.

I stuck my pinky inside her. Pyx let out a gasp, but that was all.

I added my ring finger to the pinky; then moved them around, to stretch her vagina.

Pyx panicked a little. Her breath became shallow, and started to kick.

Vonda locked her gaze on the teen. "It's okay, honey. It's okay." She then locked her in a deep french kiss.

I pulled out my fingers, and tasted her sweet juices for the first time.

To prepare her even further, I pushed in my middle finger, as far as it would go. It was quickly followed by the index.

When I spread them inside her, Pyx cried out, "Oh God! Oh my God!"

I pulled them out. "Are you okay, dear?" I asked.

Pyx wiped the sweat out of her eyes. "I'm okay," she panted. "it all feels so strange."

"When we have sex, your vagina walls will be stretched. I'm trying to ease the process."

The teen nodded. "I understand. Thank you."

I leaned over her wet clit then sucked on it.

Pyx let out a groan of pleasure.

I then flicked the nub with the tip of my tongue.

She gasped in time with my flicks. She then pushed my head away. "No more! I don't want your mouth. I want ... I want..."

"My cock?"

"Yes! Your cock! I want you to put your cock in me."

"Okay. Spread your legs as wide as you can."

She complied.

Vonda reached down and spread her lips. "Here. Let me help."

Pyx looked at both Vonda and me. "I love you. I love you both."

I pushed the head of my penis between her lips. Vonda let go.

"How do you feel?" I asked her.

"So far, so good," she panted. "but I want more."

I thrust my cock halfway into her.

Pyx arched her back and cried out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.