Pyx - Cover

Pyx

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 5: The Shopping Challenge

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Shopping Challenge - A nun walks into a bar... Sounds like the start of a joke, right? What it is instead a story of sexual awakening, and a mixture of religion & S&M/B&D. This story doesn't have much sex in the beginning, but have patience.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Nudism  

I went to the room phone and dialed up the front desk. "Vonda, do you think Colleen can cover for you? Great.

"Come up, we need to talk."

Three minutes later, Vonda came through the front door.

I filled her in on what Pyx had told me.

Vonda nodded. "So, she needs to learn about the birds and the bees."

"She understands about sex only on the most basic level. Answer her questions, but don't do too much. She doesn't need to jump from the birds and the bees to the whips and the strap-ons."

"You got it, Master. Can we get naked?"

"Only if she has questions about anatomy. Don't have sex with her. I don't want her going lesbian before she tries a man."

"Gotcha. Just sitting and talking may be too uncomfortable for her. Can we go shopping?"

I nodded. "You owe her a new tee shirt."

"I don't know. Wearing that "Think Pink" shirt out in public might give her a thrill."

"Maybe. But with her limited funds, I better cover the cost of this shopping trip."

"Great!"

"And buy something for yourself, too."

Vonda's eyes lit up. "Oh, Master! Thank you!"

"Now, don't go crazy. Buy more than a thousand dollars, and you'll be wearing your chastity belt for a week."

That cowed her a bit. "Yes, Master."

I bought her the belt over a year ago. Vonda had tried iton once, and did not like it a bit.

"At least one item you buy for yourself, has to shock Pyx..."

Vonda snorted. "That won't be too hard."

"And one item you buy for Pyx has to push her modesty."

"You got it."

"Finally, Pyx has to model it for me.

"And all purchases have to be bought on my block."

"Oooh. That will be tricky."

"Good luck."

Vonda ran over and knocked on the connecting door.

Pyx opened it.

"Girl. We are going shopping. Alex's treat."

"Oh! I can't accept that. He's too generous!"

Vonda calmed down a bit. "It is generous. He's like that. If you refuse, he might get offended."

"Well, I don't want to do that."

"Great! Let's go!" Vonda grabbed Pyx by the hand and dragged her out the door.

I went back to work on bills and invoices that constantly plagued my existence.

The stores on my block were mostly clothing stores. What made my challenge to Vonda hard, was the fact that none of them specialized in sexy clothing. You can find them in the boutiques and second hand/ vintage clothing stores, but they weren't up front and obvious.

Four hours later they returned, arms full of bags. Vonda seemed to glow, and Pyx seemed more relaxed than I'd ever seen her.

"Did you have a good time, Pyx?" I asked.

"Oh yes!" she enthused. "So many colors and styles. It was so much fun watching Vonda try on clothes."

"I see. And how much did you spend, Vonda?"

The tall red-head's smile faded, and bit of panic flashed in her brown eyes. "Oh, not much."

"Let's see. Do you have the receipts?"

Vonda fumbled through the bags. "I'm sure they're all in here," she said.

"Don't worry about it," I said.

Vonda relaxed.

"I can look it up online."

She tensed up again.

I walked over to my computer, and booted up my credit card's website, put in my password, and brought up my bill for the afternoon.

During this time, Vonda stood at attention, shifting nervously from foot to foot.

The grand total is..." I paused dramatically, "$1021.38."

Vonda fell to her knees, and crawled over to me. Tears flowed down her cheeks. "Please, Master. I'll make it right. I'll return my clothes. I'll return ALL the clothes..."

I looked at the screen again. "Whoops, my bad. It's actually $921.38."

Angrily, Vonda regained her feet. "You are so mean!"

"And you are so cute, when you're scared."

Pyx, showing more spine than usual, interrupted. "Umm, did you say 'master'?

Vonda nodded. "My devotion to him is total. He is my master, and I am his willing slave."

"What were you so scared about?"

My slave blushed. "We were given a $1,000 spending limit. If I went over, he was going to punish me."

Pyx looked panicked. "But, I bought so much more than you. It'd be my fault. I should be the one punished."

Vonda and I exchanged a knowing glance.

"Well, it doesn't matter now. You didn't go over the limit.

"I'm proud of you. Vonda. I know how much you love to shop. It's easy for you to get carried away."

My slave flushed with pride.

"Now show me what you bought. You don't have to show me everything. Just your best outfits."

Vonda and Pyx carried their bags into the other room.

Pyx returned to me. "Miss Vonda will be out in a minute."

Sure enough, Vonda did emerge in short order, wearing just a bra and a thong.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.