Pyx - Cover

Pyx

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 3: The Screamer

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Screamer - A nun walks into a bar... Sounds like the start of a joke, right? What it is instead a story of sexual awakening, and a mixture of religion & S&M/B&D. This story doesn't have much sex in the beginning, but have patience.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Nudism  

The Flames was next door to the entrance to the Arms. It was the second restaurant by one of the hottest young chefs in America. His first one was in Dallas. This one was his take on the great American steakhouse. It had been lauded as revelation.

As with every other property on the block, it was owned by me. That gave me privileges that no one else had; such as getting into the city's hottest restaurant, any time, with no reservation.

As we went down the elevator, I gave my arm to both girls; and Vonda taught Pyx how to take a guy's arm. Both of their breasts pressed into my side.

We walked past the line of people waiting to get in and took a booth, with Vonda sitting between me and Pyx.

When the menu arrived Pyx again pled ignorance, and asked Vonda for help in ordering.

Vonda smiled. "That's okay. Alex always orders for me. He can order for all of us."

Pyx blushed and nodded.

Knowing Vonda's tastes, I ordered for her the herb grilled salmon with truffle-infused rice, green beans with almonds, and a Caesar salad.

Ordering for Pyx was more of a challenge. I decided to give her a choice. I ordered the surf and turf with a baked potato, asparagus spears, and the house salad.

For myself, I got the porterhouse, baked potato, green beans with almonds, and a spinach salad with Roquefort dressing.

Pyx whispered something in Vonda's ear.

Vonda laughed. "No, no. Surf and Turf means seafood and steak together. In your case, it's lobster tail and fillet mignon."

Pyx nodded, but I could tell she was still mystified on what she was about to eat.

While we were eating our salads, Rod dropped by our table. His real name was Rodney. He had a dazzling smile, and slicked back black hair. He considered himself a mover and shaker, but was little more than a pimp. One of his whores was draped on his arm.

He greeted me warmly, and Vonda let him kiss her hand.

When he got to Pyx, his eyes lit up, and his most charming smile crossed his lips. "And who do we have here?"

Pyx shrank back, trying hard to hide behind Vonda.

I spoke up. "She is our friend, and under my protection, Rodney."

Rod kept his dazzling smile. "She's your little sister, right?"

I smiled at his unintended pun. "That's exactly who she is."

"I see. Well, have a pleasant meal."

When he left, Pyx looked at me with gratitude. The first time she'd looked with anything but fear. "Thank you," she said quietly.

I tried to lock my gaze on her, but she was already looking at the floor. "As long as you are out here in the real world, you have my protection."

Pyx didn't know how to respond. She looked down and finished her salad.

When the entree arrived, our little guest did not know what to make of the lobster tail. She was grateful when the waiter offered to take it out of the shell.

When she took her first tentative bite. her eyes bulged out.

"Well, do you like it?" I asked.

"It's goood," she said with at smile.

During our dining, we had visitors. Both the head chef, Paul, and the maitre de came to our table separately; to make sure the meal was to our satisfaction.

Sometimes, it's good to be the landlord.

Pyx's appetite was something to behold. She cleaned all her plates, including the garnish. I still don't know how that petite body could eat that much, and not look like a blimp.

While we were eating, Pyx noticed Vonda's black collar.

"That's a nice necklace," she said.

"Oh, it's not a necklace. Take a closer look."

Pyx leaned over and saw a silver loop for a leash, and the little silver tag. On one side was etched the word "Vonda". On the other side it said "Property of Alex".

Pyx was confused. "What does that mean?"

I asked, "You know how you're about to devote your life to Christ?"

She nodded.

"Well, Vonda has chosen to devote herself to me."

Vonda took a hold of the collar. "This is my crucifix. A symbol of my devotion. I belong to Alex, body and soul."

Pyx thought it over. "You're a lucky girl."

When the dessert menu came out. I tried to give Pyx a simple choice. "Which do you like best, chocolate or vanilla?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.