Pyx - Cover

Pyx

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 2: Modeling & Discipline

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Modeling & Discipline - A nun walks into a bar... Sounds like the start of a joke, right? What it is instead a story of sexual awakening, and a mixture of religion & S&M/B&D. This story doesn't have much sex in the beginning, but have patience.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Nudism  

As we entered our suite, Pyx stood with her mouth open. "It's huge," she whispered.

My suite, while very nice, was not huge. It was about thirty feet by ninety feet, with tan carpeting and dark wood trim. It had a wet bar, dining set, an entertainment center, and, in the corner, a desktop computer. A long beige curtain covered the right and back wall.

"And there's more," piped up Vonda. She pointed to the swinging door next to the bar. "Over there is the kitchen." She went to the door on the right wall between the dining table and entertainment center. "This leads to Alex's and my bedroom."

I decided to go with Vonda's strategy to impress her, and pushed a button on the wall. The curtain on the wall parted, to reveal a panoramic glass wall. Outside the glass was a balcony, with a wrought iron railing. Beyond that was a fine view of Tulsa's skyline, such that it was.

Pyx shrank back a little. "Everyone can see us."

"Relax," I said. "The glass is mirrored. We can see out. They can't see in."

"Oh," she said, relaxing a little.

Still, to calm her, I closed the curtains.

"And finally," said Vonda, opening the door next to us, on the left wall, "This is the guest room, where you can change."

The door opened to reveal a second door.

Vonda opened the second door. Behind it was a smaller suite, similar to our suite, but without a bar, and a queen bed instead of an entertainment center. I showed her the deadbolt on the second door. "See? You can lock this door, and keep us out."

Vonda showed the same lock on the first door. "And we can do the same on our side, and keep you out."

"But we don't need that right now," I added. "We'll leave ours open. You can lock your door, and change."

"Try on the business clothes first," advised Vonda.

Pyx looked none too happy. "Yes, ma'am," she said. She picked up the shopping bags, and went into the guest suite.

The deadbolt clicked shut.

I strode over to the computer, and turned on the monitor. I accessed the security cameras to the guest suite.

"You're horrible," jibed Vonda.

"Hey, I never said she'd have any privacy, only that we would not bother her as she changed."

Pyx slipped the sundress off over her head, leaving on just her bra and panties.

"So, what was it like shopping with her?" I asked.

Vonda snorted. "Infuriating. The girl has no opinion on clothes. She put on and bought whatever I told her to. Hell, I bet she'd have purchased clown clothes, if I had said they looked good on her.

"The only time she objected is if an outfit showed even a little cleavage, or if the hemline went higher than her knee.

"She'd go, 'Oh no! I could never wear that.' And that was all."

"I understand. You just have to understand her background."

"I know. I know."

Pyx was putting on her shoes, so we turned off the monitor, and returned to the door.

She came out, wearing a conservative tan business suit. It consisted of a jacket and skirt, with a ruffled white blouse.

"Very nice," I said. "Very professional looking."

Pyx blushed.

"Now, go try on the black dress," said Vonda.

"Do I have to?" she asked, in a small voice.

"Of course you do."

Pyx nodded glumly, and headed back to the other suite.

After she locked the door, we returned to the computer.

This time, when she undressed, she took off her bra, to switch to a strapless one.

Her B-cup beauties were perfectly proportioned to her petite body; pert and firm, with small erect nipples.

"So tell me," I said to Vonda. "How did she hide those tits? The first time I saw her, she had the chest of a boy."

"Would you believe, she bound her breasts."

"You're kidding!"

"Nope. Used medical gauze."

"Did the nuns do this to her?"

Vonda shook her head. "According to Pyx, she did it on her own."

"Wild."

Pyx had finished changing, so we hurried back to her door.

From the way she acted, you would think she was naked. Sure, her shoulders were bare, but there was no sign of cleavage, and the dress was knee-length. She put her hands across her chest, covering herself.

Vonda pulled her arms down. "Come on. You're perfectly decent. Turn around so we can get a good look at you."

Clearly embarrassed, Pyx put her hands down, and made a slow spin. Her head was down in shame.

"You look lovely," I assured her.

The novice looked up shyly. "Do I really?"

"You do."

A slight smile crossed her face. "No one has ever called me lovely before," she whispered.

"Well, they should. You're a lovely young lady."

"Thank you." She raised head a little.

"Now go change into those casual clothes," said Vonda.

"Yes, ma'am."

Once again, we went back to the computer.

As we watched her strip, Vonda asked, "So, tell me, boss. Why are you so interested in her?"

"Why shouldn't I be?"

"Well, she's not really your type, is she?"

"Not like you, you mean?"

The red-head nodded.

"That shows how much you know."

Pyx was tying her pink tennis shoes, so we headed back to the door.

Unlike the last time, the girl looked happy to wear these clothes. She also looked very pink; pink tennis shoes, faded pink jeans, and a pink tee-shirt. On the tee-shirt was fuchsia letters, sporting the slogan "Think Pink."

I almost laughed, but I held it back. "You like pink?" I asked her.

Pyx nodded. "It's my favorite color."

I looked her up and down. "Well, you have four very nice outfits."

"They cost over two hundred dollars."

I looked over at Vonda.

"Hey! It isn't my fault. Even bought at a second hand store, little black dresses are expensive."

I nodded. "I understand. But it is quite a chunk of her funds.

I turned to Pyx. "Let me make it up to you. The suite you've been changing in is yours. For as long as you like."

The girl's mouth flopped open. "You can't do that."

"Of course I can. It's my hotel."

Tears formed in her eyes. "You're so kind. How can I repay you?"

"By working the reception desk for me."

Again, I shocked her. "But I have no experience."

Vonda stepped up. "It's easy. I work down there part time. Three minutes of instruction, and you'll be a pro."

"Now, you won't be paid very much, but it should help with your budget concerns."

Tears were now streaming down her face. "Thank you so very much."

I tried to hug her, but she stepped back.

"This calls for a celebration. Let's go out to dinner. My treat."

Vonda jumped up and down. "Ooh! The Flames. Let's go to The Flames."

"Sounds good. You both need to change into your black dresses."

Pyx nodded, and headed to her suite.

As she was about to close the door, I said, "We're closing our side too. When we're ready, we'll open it."

Nodding again, she closed the door.

After I closed my door and locked it, I turned to Vonda. "Don't you think that it's time you got properly dressed?"

Vonda reached under her dress, unbuckled a black collar off of her thigh, and fastened it around her neck. "Yes, Master."

I walked up and backhanded her across her face.

I didn't slap her that hard, but she fell to the ground like I had.

"Didn't I tell you to dress her nice?"

"Yes, Master."

"And not make her look like a whore?"

"Yes, Master."

"But then you buy her a fucking 'Think Pink' shirt. What will people think? They'll think she's a whore!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.